PDA

View Full Version : Trent starts, but....

ferrarispider95
01-03-2007, 01:31 AM
If he is still throwing low or makes a couple bad decisions put in Huard. Except for the Cleveland game, Trent has not played up to normal spec.

Maybe he is just having trouble shaking off the rust.

We can't run every down, can we?

ferrarispider95
01-03-2007, 01:32 AM
leaders in the nfl

Direckshun
01-03-2007, 01:35 AM
I absolutely cannot see Trent playing a bad game.

One of the smartest QBs in the league, one of the toughest players in the league.

He'll rise to the occasion.

He may not get more than 20 passes because LJ will be getting about 450 yards on the ground, but mark my words: he will not disappoint.

ferrarispider95
01-03-2007, 01:38 AM

One of the smartest QBs in the league, one of the toughest players in the league.

He may not get more than 20 passes because LJ will be getting about 450 yards on the ground, but mark my words: he will not disappoint.

I really hope so, Green is probably my favorite Chief, but I just want a playoff win so bad. It seems sometimes when you make the change it can create a spark.

Hopefully Green shows back up to Pro Bowl form. They know we are goign to run, so mixing some play action pass will help keep the D on their heels.

SPchief
01-03-2007, 01:54 AM
I've never seen this thread before

KcMizzou
01-03-2007, 02:00 AM

He may not get more than 20 passes because LJ will be getting about 450 yards on the ground, but mark my words: he will not disappoint. I agree... Trent wont let us down in this game.

He doesnt have a lot of chances left... he'll make the best of it.

Chiefs_Fan
01-03-2007, 06:43 AM
Herm won't pull him. He would have to get hurt or throw like three ints for Herm to pull him. Herm will keep thinking he is one play away from throwing a TD and he may be right.

Archie F. Swin
01-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Herm doesn't have enough sac to pull Trent

Chief Nute
01-03-2007, 06:45 AM
I've never seen this thread before

LOL, yes this is brand new information.

RINGLEADER
01-03-2007, 10:18 AM

Um, okay. He wasn't smart or able to rise to the occasion vs Baltimore or San Diego? Fact is that Trent is having real difficulties with accuracy and decision-making and has looked like crap pretty consistently since he got back.

Fish
01-03-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm afraid that if we get to the point that Trent makes enough mistakes for Herm to pull him..... it will already be too late to win...

Reerun_KC
01-03-2007, 10:52 AM
LOL, yes this is brand new information.

No it cant be? I think it is a repost for about the 9th billionth time...

We need to change the name from Chiefs Plant to Vagina Planet...

Lots of crying about the QB....

acasas4
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM

Wile_E_Coyote
01-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Colquitt could get the start at QB for the game plan needed

TEX
01-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I'd start Huard and re-sign him. He'd be my QB going into next season because he earned it this season. He's young enough that he still would have time to play, and the Chiefs could still remain competative, in case Croyle never pans out.

Green's not right in the head. He reminds me of how Kurt Warner used to be after he had all his cuncussions. It doesn't take a bad playoff performance for me to see the obvious. Hope Herm pulls him quickly if he stats F-ing up.

ROYC75
01-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Why don't we call this place HuardPlanet for all of you Hootie minons ..........