PDA

View Full Version : Big-time players in big-time games

CupidStunt
01-03-2007, 06:34 AM
On offense: Gonzalez, LJ, maybe Green

On defense: Hali, Allen, DJ, and then our two top-paid cornerbacks against a top-flight pass offense

What kind of performance do you think we're going to get from our big guns?

Will Hali and Allen get pressure on a smart QB against solid tackles? Will DJ finally have an All-Star breakout game (I'm talking double-digit tackles/multiple sacks/big hits/big plays)?

MichaelH
01-03-2007, 06:38 AM
On offense: Gonzalez, LJ, maybe Green

On defense: Hali, Allen, DJ, and then our two top-paid cornerbacks against a top-flight pass offense

What kind of performance do you think we're going to get from our big guns?

Will Hali and Allen get pressure on a smart QB against solid tackles? Will DJ finally have an All-Star breakout game (I'm talking double-digit tackles/multiple sacks/big hits/big plays)?

If the Chiefs are meant to be in the playoffs, the big guns will step up.

Simplex3
01-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Judging by past performances in the playoffs? Well, most of those guys have never been, but the rest of them lost the game IIRC.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 06:58 AM
A big time poster makes Big time threads.

Halfcan
01-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Lamar Hunt deserved to die.

Wow, now all the classless Donk fans come out like roaches. I guess your done crying now.

Just wanted to say F#ck You before you are banned.

BigRedChief
01-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Wow, now all the classless Donk fans come out like roaches. I guess your done crying now.

Just wanted to say F#ck You before you are banned.
Halfcan can you delete your quote from that dick

DMAC
01-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Funny, either a colts fan or a donks fan....without Lamar, your team would not be here for you to root for.

ChiTown
01-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Funny, either a colts fan or a donks fan....without Lamar, your team would not be here for you to root for.

Amen.

That said, I'm sure that robito is either a retard or child, or maybe both.

Hydrae
01-03-2007, 08:25 AM
I think this game will be the coming out party for DJ. Just a feeling that I hope isn't just gas from last nights dinner. :)

Nzoner
01-03-2007, 09:02 AM
One thing that seems to hold true every year in the post season is that a few teams have a player (non big gun) that seems to do very well in the play-offs.In recent years think Kevin Faulk,Bernard Berrian,LaMont Jordan etc.

Don't know if the Chiefs will have that happen this year but a big game from a Parker,Wilson,Bennet would be a nice bonus.

InChiefsHell
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Sasquatch will be big in this game. I just feel it for some reason.

Also Dante returns one this game.