PDA

View Full Version : Cowher leaving...

oldandslow
01-05-2007, 07:44 AM
I suspect he wants another gig in a year or so in the SE...Miami, maybe?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/01/04/bc.fbn.steelers.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Alphaman
01-05-2007, 07:47 AM
I expect him to end up in Miami this year and Miami to surrender at least a 2nd round pick for him. I sincerely hope he doesn't end up in Oakland.

chagrin
01-05-2007, 08:12 AM
It's strange to think of him anywhere else, furthermore I can't imagine he'd want Miami, Oakland...hell, I can't picture him anywhere else.

Stewie
01-05-2007, 08:13 AM
What a difference a year makes. Was he just burned out?

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 08:14 AM
He'll go to Oakland, I said it here first

Reerun_KC
01-05-2007, 08:16 AM
He'll go to Oakland, I said it here first

No F'n way he goes to Oakland.. That place is a shithole..

I actually think he will sit out 2 years and Clark will make one big push for him and show Carl and Herm the door.....

One can only hope and pray?

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 08:20 AM
It's strange to think of him anywhere else, furthermore I can't imagine he'd want Miami, Oakland...hell, I can't picture him anywhere else.

When I read this earlier this morning, my first thought was for him to replace Gooonther. I know, wishful thinking, but it is ok to dream.

El Jefe
01-05-2007, 08:20 AM
No way a winner like Cowher goes to Oak-Town, thats too much of a project at this point in time. He will go to a team he can rebuild, not completely overhaul. I dont think Cowher wants to spend 2-3 years trying to get a team back on track at this point in his career.

runnercyclist
01-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Well, it's great to see Cowher out of Pittsburgh. Hopefully that means a few years of terrible squeeler teams and lots of whiny fans around here.

I am on the "Cower will take one year off" bandwagon. I doubt he wants any part of Miami and I don't think he is stupid enough to go to Oakland.

crazycoffey
01-05-2007, 08:28 AM
When I read this earlier this morning, my first thought was for him to replace Gooonther. I know, wishful thinking, but it is ok to dream.

OH, man, tough place between a rock and a hard place. I love gunther, but nice thought to bring Cower back to KC

By the way planet. The oakland comment was tongue in cheek. So many times someone posts something outlandish just to be the first one to post it. I was only trying to beat someone to the punch.

I highly doubt he could stand the environment with Al Davis, the Oakland coach job requires a more specific type of personallity, and Cower isn't fitting that mold.

Besides I would SH*T a loaf the size of Cower's chin if it happened, because, as many of you, I too am a Chiefs fan.

King_Chief_Fan
01-05-2007, 08:30 AM
No F'n way he goes to Oakland.. That place is a shithole..

I actually think he will sit out 2 years and Clark will make one big push for him and show Carl and Herm the door.....

One can only hope and pray?
we are hoping for the same thing reerun

HemiEd
01-05-2007, 08:48 AM
OH, man, tough place between a rock and a hard place. I love gunther, but nice thought to bring Cower back to KC

By the way planet. The oakland comment was tongue in cheek. So many times someone posts something outlandish just to be the first one to post it. I was only trying to beat someone to the punch.

I highly doubt he could stand the environment with Al Davis, the Oakland coach job requires a more specific type of personallity, and Cower isn't fitting that mold.

Besides I would SH*T a loaf the size of Cower's chin if it happened, because, as many of you, I too am a Chiefs fan.

I see zero chance of him going to Oakland. Why would he want to go from the penthouse (most secure) to the shithouse?