PDA

View Full Version : Will Ty Law be back next year?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-07-2007, 11:47 AM
I hope so.

Dude was nails when we needed him.

JBucc
01-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't see why not

58-4ever
Yes.

Coach
Well, with that contract he signed, I expect him to be back, of course.

Hammock Parties
Abso-freakin-lutely.

STUD.

StcChief
01-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Why he didn't high step over the top of Manning on the INT (weak tackle attempt) is beyond me.

Sure-Oz
01-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Definetly, he stepped up his game big time.

Brock
01-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Great players make plays in big games. I definitely want to see him back.

Demonpenz
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
when he keeps his feet he is an ok Dback

GROB
01-07-2007, 03:45 PM
I hope the 2 easy picks he got parlays into a big contract from the chiefs. He is overrated. But he is better than warfield and the other bum, can't remember his name. Those 2 picks were nothing special and were more or less thrown right between his numbers.

TinyEvel
01-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah. If our O can get their chit together and somehow we make the playoffs next year, we'll need him to pwn Manning again.

kcxiv
01-07-2007, 04:35 PM
He's not over rated. He just makes plays when the teams need a play. he has done that all his career. hell even Manning said he wnats to be the one to introduce him into the HoF.

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I hope the 2 easy picks he got parlays into a big contract from the chiefs. He is overrated. But he is better than warfield and the other bum, can't remember his name. Those 2 picks were nothing special and were more or less thrown right between his numbers.

Yep, it had NOTHING to do with Law knowing Mannings tendencies, like he's proven over & Over & OVER again.

Law flat out fooled that punk for his pix & HELL yes, i want Law back.

Once again grob, i invite you to GO F#CK YOUR DOG YOU SHIT EATING GINCH OF A TROLL.

Hog Rider
01-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Yeah. If our O can get their chit together and somehow we make the playoffs next year, we'll need him to pwn Manning again.

He said "...make the playoffs next year" ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

vailpass
01-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Will he be back? What other team would pay him anywhere near the ridiculous $$ KC shelled out for him? Answer: the same teams that were in the bidding war for him when KC signed him (zero).

Ty Law was is now an average to below average DB. His best days are three years behind him. If his two "look what just got thrown my way" picks (one of which he muffed but covered up like a pro) make you forget how badly KC overpaid for him then that is a good thing for you.

OnTheWarpath15
01-07-2007, 04:46 PM
I hope he's back, and see no reason why he wouldn't be.

I'd actually like to see what him and Surtain are capable of when the front four can actually get some pressure and Ty/Pat don't have to try to cover someone for 7 freaking seconds....

GROB
01-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Yep, it had NOTHING to do with Law knowing Mannings tendencies, like he's proven over & Over & OVER again.

Law flat out fooled that punk for his pix & HELL yes, i want Law back.

Once again grob, i invite you to GO F#CK YOUR DOG YOU SHIT EATING GINCH OF A TROLL.
How quickly you forget how much time he spent on the ground getting burnt this year. I hope KC signs him too. How did law fool manning? From the game I saw WR and Manning weren't on same page and ball was put right on Law. Now congrads to him for making the catch which can be hard for a CB, but to call them great plays is a stretch. If law broke inside instead of juking he would of scored and manning kept him from scoring.

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Will he be back? What other team would pay him anywhere near the ridiculous $$ KC shelled out for him? Answer: the same teams that were in the bidding war for him when KC signed him (zero).

Ty Law was is now an average to below average DB. His best days are three years behind him. If his two "look what just got thrown my way" picks (one of which he muffed but covered up like a pro) make you forget how badly KC overpaid for him then that is a good thing for you.

BULLSHIT.

He almost single-handedly won the game yesterday, which is why he was paid MEGA-BANK. He earned his money.

It was CLEARLY evident that he fooled manning on those pix, especially the 1st one. His MASTERY of manning is NOTHING new & we all know it.

When he's done playing CB, he can go back & play Safety at a high level anyway.

Quit trying to take a SHIT on a player who showed up like a man.

BULLSHIT

vailpass
01-07-2007, 05:01 PM
BULLSHIT.

He almost single-handedly won the game yesterday, which is why he was paid MEGA-BANK. He earned his money.

It was CLEARLY evident that he fooled manning on those pix, especially the 1st one. His MASTERY of manning is NOTHING new & we all know it.

BULLSHIT
ROFL ROFL Are you a member of the Chief coaching staff?

Law had a below average season and has lost two steps. He didn't sniff the pro-bowl yet makes pro-bowl $$. Next year he will be another year older and another year slower. If you are good with this then more power to you.

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 05:07 PM
ROFL ROFL Are you a member of the Chief coaching staff?

Law had a below average season and has lost two steps. He didn't sniff the pro-bowl yet makes pro-bowl $$. Next year he will be another year older and another year slower. If you are good with this then more power to you.

Last i checked i was not on the KC payroll, but if a guy like Woodson can go back there & be a Top-Shelf S, then my $$$ says Law can too.

Yes, he did have an off year & so did Surtain, but he was fast enough & good enough to nearly win the game by himself yesterday. Harrison had 1 good catch & overall lackluster stats, that decrepit CB was a BIG part of that.

I AM good with that.

Eleazar
01-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Of course he will be back. He signed a 5 year deal.

He's done pretty well this year despite the burden of having his deep help being Wesley.

Hopefully, we can add a linebacker who can cover and find another solution at free safety this offseason.

GROB
01-07-2007, 06:01 PM
BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT

Did you watch the game? Both picks WR ran one way ball was delivered the other. Wheteher it was Manning's or the WR's fault we will never know but they weren't great plays made by Law. Any CB playing a Cover 2 would of been there.

dj56dt58
01-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Did you watch the game? Both picks WR ran one way ball was delivered the other. Wheteher it was Manning's or the WR's fault we will never know but they weren't great plays made by Law. Any CB playing a Cover 2 would of been there.
Ever Hear of an Eric Warfield or Dexter McCleon?

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 06:18 PM

BULLSHIT.

Once again, your dog awaits.

I CANT WAIT to get ahold of your sorry asses next year, you lil f#ckers coming over tonight is gonna make it SOOO special.

I'm trolling my ass off at the mange when it happens too, Garcia is going to have to ban me, because i'm gonna rub it in in the most hateful way i can.

One sorry ass turn deserves another.

Rain Man
01-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Last i checked i was not on the KC payroll, but if a guy like Woodson can go back there & be a Top-Shelf S, then my $$$ says Law can too.

Maybe you're the offensive coordinator, but they forgot to tell you that you were hired. That might explain the game plan yesterday.

GROB
01-07-2007, 06:58 PM
BULLSHIT.

Once again, your dog awaits.

I CANT WAIT to get ahold of your sorry asses next year, you lil f#ckers coming over tonight is gonna make it SOOO special.

I'm trolling my ass off at the mange when it happens too, Garcia is going to have to ban me, because i'm gonna rub it in in the most hateful way i can.

One sorry ass turn deserves another.

Explain how he made such a great play? He was in a basic cover 2 and recievers ran in's when Manning thought they were runing outs and the ball hit Law in the numbers. Do you remember all the times he was burnt over the year?

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Explain how he made such a great play? He was in a basic cover 2 and recievers ran in's when Manning thought they were runing outs and the ball hit Law in the numbers. Do you remember all the times he was burnt over the year?

He baited manning into the 1st one PURE & SIMPLE. He was hunched over at the innermost part of his zone hiding from manning, then jumped it when peyton threw it.

Tell yourself whatever you need to, i dont give a F#CK.

He'll be here next year & so will i.

Wish 07 started RIGHT NOW.

BTW - Do me a favor & look up Harrisons stats & then tell me how great they were with that washed up old CB trying to contain him.

GROB
01-07-2007, 07:15 PM
He baited manning into the 1st one PURE & SIMPLE. He was hunched over at the innermost part of his zone hiding from manning, then jumped it when peyton threw it.

Tell yourself whatever you need to, i dont give a F#CK.

He'll be here next year & so will i.

Wish 07 started RIGHT NOW.

BTW - Do me a favor & look up Harrisons stats & then tell me how great they were with that washed up old CB trying to contain him.

WHy would they do that when KC couldn't cover any TE on the field or the RB? I hope Ty Flaw is in KC next year. He has made a career off of a handful of good games and isn't anywhere in the class of Rod Woodson as suggested earlier in this thread. KC said that they weren't going to let Harrison or Wayne beat them yesterday and sacrificed covering everyone else. By the way Manning set his own personal completion record yesterday.

El Jefe
01-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Yep

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 07:21 PM
WHy would they do that when KC couldn't cover any TE on the field or the RB? I hope Ty Flaw is in KC next year. He has made a career off of a handful of good games and isn't anywhere in the class of Rod Woodson as suggested earlier in this thread. KC said that they weren't going to let Harrison or Wayne beat them yesterday and sacrificed covering everyone else. By the way Manning set his own personal completion record yesterday.

Refresh my memory, how well did teh donx fare against the colts???

Its a good thing your here starting shit already for 07.

Dinveer's gonna be in funk next year & i SOOO look forward to taking advantage of it.

GROB
01-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Refresh my memory, how well did teh donx fare against the colts???

Its a good thing your here starting shit already for 07.

Dinveer's gonna be in funk next year & i SOOO look forward to taking advantage of it.
In the playoffs the same as KC, never had a chance. In regular season this year they played them tough but didn't have the DL to beat them. I haven't been saying Denver is better than KC just that they both are 9-7 very average teams right now. As far as you knowing what they will do next year it is all speculation as I'm sure you thought New Orleans would be good this year and that the Hermless Jets would make the playoffs right. Did you notice KC was the only team that thought Ty Flaw was worth 5 mil a year or whatever he is getting paid?

Easy 6
01-07-2007, 07:35 PM
In the playoffs the same as KC, never had a chance. In regular season this year they played them tough but didn't have the DL to beat them. I haven't been saying Denver is better than KC just that they both are 9-7 very average teams right now. As far as you knowing what they will do next year it is all speculation as I'm sure you thought New Orleans would be good this year and that the Hermless Jets would make the playoffs right. Did you notice KC was the only team that thought Ty Flaw was worth 5 mil a year or whatever he is getting paid?

He had 4-5 ugly slips this year & also had a handful of crucial picks like the 2 last night & the game saver vs. the cardinals.

He will be fine next year, in fact, i believe he will have a better 07 than 06.

He's ALWAYS been a gambler, so he loses a few hands, but 3/4 times he has an ACE up his sleeve when we need it most.

I dont give a damn what anyone thinks, glad to have him here & he will get his share from cutler in 07 ;)

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-07-2007, 08:11 PM

Dude,

They changed the f*cking rules of the NFL because of how badly Ty Law beat down Marvin Harrison. If that isn't an endorsement of someone's ability, I don't know what is.

HemiEd
01-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Oh Shut UP!