PDA

View Full Version : Tough brake Chiefs but I know you will be back strong next year!

Respectful-Visitor
01-08-2007, 11:57 AM
I was pulling for you guys to stomp on mannings face.... would of loved to have an old school AFC west showdown at the Q. You always play us tough it would have been a great game! You guys will be back strong next year for sure. I only hope my Chargers can do our division proud, represent the west well, and show everyone why the afc west is the toughest division to play in. It wont be easy at all though. Tom brady BB and the pats are no walk in the park....

el borracho
01-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Good luck the rest of the way! Go get Marty his ring!

ct
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
We've got a lot of repair jobs this off-season, as usual.

Good Luck Chargers!

ping2000
01-08-2007, 12:23 PM
I want Marty to win by going wild and NON conservative. Maybe Herm will get the point. Either that, or have Marty go ultra conservative and lose again. Then again, I don't really care anymore.

Phobia
01-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Tough break? Are you kidding me? It was a complete and total breakDOWN.

CoMoChief
01-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Tough break? Are you kidding me? It was a complete and total breakDOWN.

I dont think Ive ever seen a Chiefs team break down on offense as bad as it did on Sat.

Herm wants to simplify the offense, and if he means simplify it more than what it was on Sat, then we are HUGE trouble.

Phobia
01-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Maybe Herm wants to try the Run, Run, Run offense.

Bowser
01-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks.

Hopefully the Chargers will do good for the AFC West. And for God's sake, please win Marty his ring so we can all stop wondering about when it will happen.

BIG_DADDY
01-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I dont think Ive ever seen a Chiefs team break down on offense as bad as it did on Sat.

Herm wants to simplify the offense, and if he means simplify it more than what it was on Sat, then we are HUGE trouble.

I knew we were in trouble when he came here and said he wanted to fox the O. The O already works dickhead just fix the D.

Bowser
01-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Maybe Herm wants to try the Run, Run, Run offense.

Or maybe just three kneeldowns?

Before long, our QB's are going to be mirror images of that chickenshit backup QB from the movie Necessary Roughness -

"Blow the whistle! BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!"

Phobia
01-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Maybe Herm wants to revolutionize the 10-1 offense; put 10 300 lbs guys out on the field and direct snap to LJ. What do you think?

StcChief
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks.

Marty just don't Martyball it up.

BIG_DADDY
01-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Maybe Herm wants to revolutionize the 10-1 offense; put 10 300 lbs guys out on the field and direct snap to LJ. What do you think?

So much for the days of the 2nd passing offense in the NFL.

ct
01-08-2007, 01:00 PM

Ya know, that might actually work!! Think of all the 300 lb slobs we've been wasting on defense that could wedge LJ to 4000 yards next year!!

Count Alex's Losses
01-08-2007, 01:01 PM

I think I want to try this in Madden.

Respectful-Visitor
01-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks.

Hopefully the Chargers will do good for the AFC West. And for God's sake, please win Marty his ring so we can all stop wondering about when it will happen.

If it does not happen this year for Marty I dont think it ever will. And if it does not happen this year for the Chargers (best team in franchise history IMO) then there has to be some kind of curse on pro sports teams in San Diego (none have ever won a national title). I must admit that the Patriots make me extreamly nervus if only becuase of the past playoffs history they have. Any ways thanks for the good luck wishes guys, I think they will need a little luck next sunday. And dont be too down on your team, all you guys need is a revamped D and you guys will be very scary next year!