PDA

View Full Version : FLorida's FIRST play from scrimmage is a SCREEN PASS

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Hey herman, are watching this game. Take so some freeking notes you douchebag of a head coach :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

|Zach|
01-08-2007, 06:40 PM
This team hasn't executed the screen that well all year.

Mecca
01-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Would you like to run the spread option offense?

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Now thats what i call an offense series.

Coach
01-08-2007, 06:43 PM

I can imagine what Herm's reaction would be.

"A what option offense? Keep it simplified for me, please. Complex offenses make my head hurt."

|Zach|
01-08-2007, 06:43 PM
This team hasn't executed the screen that well all year.
I am not sure why it would have been different in Indy.

Coach
01-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I am not sure why it would have been different in Indy.

Well, screen plays are designed to take advantage of a heavy pass-rushing team/aggressiveness defenses. The problem was execution. The players didn't seem interested in playing the game.

That screen plays has burned the Chiefs before, especially under Gunther.

Silock
01-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah, because college = NFL.

|Zach|
01-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Well, screen plays are designed to take advantage of a heavy pass-rushing team/aggressiveness defenses. The problem was execution. The players didn't seem interested in playing the game.

That screen plays has burned the Chiefs before, especially under Gunther.
Oh, I agree...I have just seen them screw it up all year. It hasn't worked.

They couldn't execute a ham sandwhich on Saturday let alone a football play that needed timing.

I prob wouldn't have tried it.

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Did we attempt any screen passes at Indy?

If not, why not ? Ah hell. Just for get it. Its water under the bridge now. Dammit Carl

Thig Lyfe
01-08-2007, 07:34 PM

Put in Casey Printers.

Simplex3
01-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Dude, all stuff like that gets you is the lead. F**k that.

|Zach|
01-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Did we attempt any screen passes at Indy?

If not, why not ? Ah hell. Just for get it. Its water under the bridge now. Dammit Carl
What about the screen pass over the course of the season makes you so sure it would have done anything...

I would have liked to have taken a shot at it but they looked terrible trying it all year...you seem to think that the screen pass would have been this golden nugget of amazingness that would have saved the Chiefs from themselves.

Silock
01-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Okay, 34 points in the half, and you think it's all playcalling? No. OSU didn't show up to play tonight.

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 08:28 PM
What about the screen pass over the course of the season makes you so sure it would have done anything...

I would have liked to have taken a shot at it but they looked terrible trying it all year...you seem to think that the screen pass would have been this golden nugget of amazingness that would have saved the Chiefs from themselves.

Jesus Christ Zach, I didn't say the Screen would have been the savior
of the iNdy game, but it sure could have helped. ANything different would have helped. If I recall from this season, the screen pass was
NOT that effective as it was with Preist Holmes. BUT, several screen passes in that INDY game could have helped immeasurably. Lord
knows what we were doing wasnt working at all.

We didn't use any screens.
We hardly used any play action. When it was 3rd and 2 we use a straight drop back with OUT :cuss: :cuss: play action.
The f'n screen or play action could have helped.

Florida's coach is pulling out all the stops as did Boise States.
Herman Edwards game plan was the worst I've ever seen in my life
and the offensive players knew it and they quit before the first KC drive
was over. Our Offensive players knew that the run run run run run punt
was not going to be successful and they couldn't do a dam thing about it.

Could the Screen pass have worked ? We won't F'n know now will we. !
We didn't even try. F*ck sperman Edwards.

Thig Lyfe
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Okay, 34 points in the half, and you think it's all playcalling? No. OSU didn't show up to play tonight.

51 days.

htismaqe
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM
1) Urban Meyer is a better coach than Herman Edwards.

2) Florida probably has more talent, on both sides of the ball, than the Chiefs.

Coach
01-08-2007, 09:31 PM

2) Florida probably has more talent, on both sides of the ball, than the Chiefs.

Ouch... Sad but true....

Mecca
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM

Atleast at WR....

Simplex3
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM

F**k. :shake:

htismaqe
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Atleast at WR....

Definitely at DT.

Guru
01-08-2007, 09:40 PM
51 days.
But we don't want a college playoff by any means.

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 09:55 PM

That is :cuss: sad isn't it. Your right about that.

How the hell did Herman Edwards become a head coach ?
Did the miracle of the meadow lands have that much impact ?

Mecca
01-08-2007, 09:57 PM
That is :cuss: sad isn't it. Your right about that.

Did the miracle of the meadow lands have that much impact ?

I'd say because he's black but that would open a whole nother can......honestly it's because he was in the NFL as a player then was a scout an an assistant if you hang around long enough someone will hire you as a HC....

And then you'll get fired and rehired a bunch of times, just how it is.

FAX
01-08-2007, 09:59 PM

The NFL promoted him throughout the league to the owners, Mr. Chief Henry. He was probably worthy of the opportunity due to his pedigree. He's just not living up to his potential.

The guy sure can talk a good game, though. The sad part is that he starts repeating hisself after about 5 minutes.

FAX

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
I'd say because he's black but that would open a whole nother can......honestly it's because he was in the NFL as a player then was a scout an an assistant if you hang around long enough someone will hire you as a HC....

And then you'll get fired and rehired a bunch of times, just how it is.

I was going to post about his skin color. Heck, I even had it on the screen, but I decided to erase it. Since you mention'd it, I will give you
a rep for having the guts to say it. I wanted to say it but I didn't.

He has not proved a thing to me. He's got along way to go.

Chief Henry
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
The NFL promoted him throughout the league to the owners, Mr. Chief Henry. He was probably worthy of the opportunity due to his pedigree. He's just not living up to his potential.

The guy sure can talk a good game, though. The sad part is that he starts repeating hisself after about 5 minutes.

FAX

He's going to loose the players soon if he hasn't already. The offense quit on him in the first drive.

FAX
01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
He's going to loose the players soon if he hasn't already. The offense quit on him in the first drive.

Personally, I believe the offensive vets started quitting on him after the Browns debacle and the piss ant press conference egg he laid afterwards.

FAX