Simply Red
01-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Do you think she should be fired?

J Diddy
01-10-2007, 10:26 AM
yes, she didn't get me the presents i wanted for christmas

1adam1238
01-10-2007, 10:29 AM
That's what the raiders home field is name after---there MOM!!!

You know.....the black hole

Rooster
01-10-2007, 10:33 AM
I would fire her if Huard would be my new mom.

Scorp
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
My Great Grandfather died in a concentration camp in WWII.

He fell out of a gun tower.

TrickyNicky
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Al Saunders would've made a better mom. I see the light now.

Wile_E_Coyote
01-10-2007, 10:40 AM
mom with a pink slip, you sick bastard

Redrum_69
01-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Is this a dare to respond to this thread?

I dont do "your moms" anymore...they are very immature

All I am doing is posting normal comments...and keeping it real.

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM

That is tragic. I was counting on you.

Phobia
01-10-2007, 11:06 AM

Did you get saved or what?

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Did you get saved or what?

I doubt that, but I think it's apparent he ran out of mom jokes.

Redrum_69
01-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I doubt that, but I think it's apparent he ran out of mom jokes.

Nah, I have a treasure chest of them hidden away...just been doing alot of soul searching lately

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Nah, I have a treasure chest of them hidden away...just been doing alot of soul searching lately

NTTAWWT

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 11:43 AM

Oh, I see.

Phobia
01-10-2007, 11:44 AM

Dude - have the chitlins.

FAX
01-10-2007, 11:56 AM

Glad to see it, Mr. Redrum_69. Introspection is the garden of wisdom.

And, of course, that's where you grow the carrots of joy.

FAX

Redrum_69
01-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Just the usual...do i want to keep my job and be an engineer for life...or move on to something else before I get old like Rain man

The house I bought last June was a major investment and I am waiting until they have completed the four lane all the way down to Fort Scott before I put it back on the market in the 200k range...since all the land prices have been skyrocketing. I figure a good $50k down payment on a new house would be pretty nice. Then where we go I dont know...maybe closer to the city again...like Stilwell..or Bucyrus.

And since i bought a black lab pup on Monday..learning the joys of unconditional love that no one else can give, except for Jesus.

Oh and the other big thing I am working on...is where to spend my two week jaunt into Kentucky/Tennessee in May...I know a few places we are going to visit...Pigeon Forge...Gatlinburg...I'd like to check out Adams where the Bell Witch resides too...and any civil war battlefields/monuments etc we can find

Brock
01-10-2007, 12:00 PM

Oh, I thought you had suddenly gotten an infusion of class. My mistake.

Over-Head
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
My mother fired?
The bit*h should be shot!

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Just the usual...do i want to keep my job and be an engineer for life...or move on to something else before I get old like Rain man

The house I bought last June was a major investment and I am waiting until they have completed the four lane all the way down to Fort Scott before I put it back on the market in the 200k range...since all the land prices have been skyrocketing. I figure a good $50k down payment on a new house would be pretty nice. Then where we go I dont know...maybe closer to the city again...like Stilwell..or Bucyrus.

And since i bought a black lab pup on Monday..learning the joys of unconditional love that no one else can give, except for Jesus.

Oh and the other big thing I am working on...is where to spend my two week jaunt into Kentucky/Tennessee in May...I know a few places we are going to visit...Pigeon Forge...Gatlinburg...I'd like to check out Adams where the Bell Witch resides too...and any civil war battlefields/monuments etc we can find

I am glad (as I'm sure other Planeteers are) that you are happy with your new black lab pup.

bump

Redrum_69
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Found something I'd like to visit

if anyone can recommend anywhere else that is similar to this, let me know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiloh_National_Military_Park

FAX
01-10-2007, 12:26 PM

I've been to Shiloh, Mr. Redrum_69. Took a scout troop there, once. You'll love it if you like Civil War history and great scenery.

For my part, I don't like the Civil War much. It's a chapter in our history that is so sad and wasteful, I find it difficult to contemplate.

FAX

Bill Parcells
01-10-2007, 12:34 PM

http://www.brotherswar.com/Video-Gettysburg_Virginia_Monument_Sunrise.htm

Very spooky place..lots of paranormal activity..I saw some weird light/ghost when I visited this place at night drinkin beers..it freaked me and my friend out

JohninGpt
01-10-2007, 12:38 PM

Here in SE Virginia I've been to Petersburg, The Wilderness, Yorktown (British surrender in Rev War), the Jamestown settlement. There is also Cold Harbor and many many more battlefields. Really from here down to Atlanta is full of historic sites.

Redrum_69
01-10-2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.brotherswar.com/Video-Gettysburg_Virginia_Monument_Sunrise.htm

Very spooky place..lots of paranormal activity..I saw some weird light/ghost when I visited this place at night drinkin beers..it freaked me and my friend out

nice sunrise....

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 01:42 PM
nice sunrise....

I took music appreciation in HS. Man the doors it opens.

Simply Red
01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Yet another Fire Herm thread. %(/

Gonzo
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM

Let me know when you leave so me and your mom can "visit" without interruption.

(sorry...couldn't help it)

Reerun_KC
01-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey Redrum69....

Does this ring a bell? "I'm more pissed at your mom for not snowballing you into your aunts mouth"

Luke
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey Red,
Welcome back to the civilized world. I think you will find being a "Mom" to your pups will change your ideas of humor. So in dog years we only have to wait 21 years for a Super Bowl run> :banghead: