PDA

View Full Version : Men Would you claim spousal abuse on your wife?

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Jason Kidd did

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=At5eIcWQ05R3R_H_1d1EdMm8vLYF?slug=ap-kidd-maritalwoes&prov=ap&type=lgns

Is he CYA or a battered husband?

would you claim to be a battered husband?

Only if my wife came at me with a weapon

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Kidd's complaint filed Tuesday, however, painted a detailed portrait of Joumana Kidd as a vitriolic, jealous and paranoid wife who suspected her husband was cheating and who was prone to public outbursts and threats.

"The defendant's extreme and unwarranted jealousy and rage has left the plaintiff concerned about her emotional stability," the papers say.

The papers accuse her of installing tracking devices on his cars and computers, of violent rages in public and in front of their children, and of harassing his trainer, friends and family.

Jealous wife or guarding the money???

bogie
01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe we should get an opinion from Rosie and Donald.

FAX
01-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I've seen men who are so scared of their wives that they can barely function when they're around (their wives, I mean). I don't think it's physical fear, but mental and emotional abuse.

That, and the old "I got it and you can't have it" deal.

FAX

Deberg_1990
01-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Yea, the chick sounds like a psycho, but one thing ive not seen mentioned is what exactly made her commit this sort of behavior??? Ill bet Kidd has a girl on standby in every NBA city.

Silock
01-10-2007, 06:09 PM
If it got me away from a bitch like that, I'd cite "She made me break a nail" if I had to.

blueballs
01-10-2007, 06:20 PM
if I was that defensive player from the Colts
I'd have my abusive spouse killed

NewChief
01-10-2007, 06:27 PM
I think Kidd, as a celebrity, is doing the right thing here. What -should- he do? Smack her around and let her charge him with abuse and take him to the cleaners for half of everything he owns? This way he keeps the upper ground.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2007, 06:30 PM
What -should- he do? Smack her around and let her charge him with abuse .

Hes already done that before. in 2001.

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I think Kidd, as a celebrity, is doing the right thing here. What -should- he do? Smack her around and let her charge him with abuse and take him to the cleaners for half of everything he owns? This way he keeps the upper ground.

that is probably the truth

chief52
01-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Yea, the chick sounds like a psycho, but one thing ive not seen mentioned is what exactly made her commit this sort of behavior??? Ill bet Kidd has a girl on standby in every NBA city.

I think maybe the address book in the phone may have sent her over the edge...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242770,00.html

"Kidd charges that his wife even recently used T.J. to "sneak into" the team's locker room to rifle through his belongings and dig up dirt on him.

On Dec. 27, she swiped his cellphone and then left the boy alone to take a front-row seat at the game - where she proceeded to openly taunt her husband with "personal insults," the court papers allege.

Sources said Joumana waved her hubby's phone at him and punched in numbers from his personal address book as she screamed at him.

Six days earlier, according to the papers, an irate Joumana sat on the hood of Kidd's car and refused to budge, preventing him from getting to practice."

Taco John
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I know a guy who divorced his wife for spousal abuse. She was a crazy bitch. Nobody blinked about the fact that he did it, and pretty much unanimously showed him support.

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I think maybe the address book in the phone may have sent her over the edge...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,242770,00.html

"Kidd charges that his wife even recently used T.J. to "sneak into" the team's locker room to rifle through his belongings and dig up dirt on him.

On Dec. 27, she swiped his cellphone and then left the boy alone to take a front-row seat at the game - where she proceeded to openly taunt her husband with "personal insults," the court papers allege.

Sources said Joumana waved her hubby's phone at him and punched in numbers from his personal address book as she screamed at him.

Six days earlier, according to the papers, an irate Joumana sat on the hood of Kidd's car and refused to budge, preventing him from getting to practice."

jesus

she is psycho

I am thinking she just wants the money he brings

booger
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Repost you stinkin bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156401

Not as fun as I thought it would be.

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Repost you stinkin bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156401

Not as fun as I thought it would be.

sorry, didn't go back far enough

Phobia
01-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I've been there. I feel for the guy.

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 08:11 PM
That Chick is Batshit crazy!!!!

No matter how hot she is, she is making someones life miserable....

PastorMikH
01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure if he really has another choice or not (other than leaving her). If she's acting in such a way, she will also press charges on him if he retaliates.

Though it seems like something a pansy would do, but it is better than the problems that come from retaliation.

Also, if there are kids involved, you can't just leave and leave them behind.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Man, she has some hatchet job implants.

BucEyedPea
01-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I'll bet he does too.

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 08:46 PM
I've been there. I feel for the guy.

you have been in an abusive relationship?

thank god I have not, but my older sister has

it is rough on everyone

NaptownChief
01-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Probably only if I thought my life was in danger or in this type of rare circumstance where she was nuts and likely try to ruin me by making false abuse claims.

Otherwise I probably wouldn't. Mainly because I wouldn't want to damage their life with a criminal record, cost them their job and the such. I would just get out and probably make an effort to try and get her to get help.

KCChiefsMan
01-10-2007, 10:19 PM
if I was that defensive player from the Colts
I'd have my abusive spouse killed

wasn't that a wide receiver for Carolina or something?

listopencil
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
If it meant retaining custody of the kids I'd do it in a heartbeat. If you're a parent you can't afford to give in to your pride all of the time.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-10-2007, 10:31 PM
WTF is he supposed to do beat her? I wouldn't feel any less manly going to the law for help. It is possible he was not liking the broomskies he was getting from those implants, they do cause cancer ya know.