PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Vacation

Brianfo
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I have qualified for a all expense paid vacation with my wife to Hawaii in February. We are going to be staying on the island of Maui. Any suggestions of what to do while there. Any feedback on prior experiences or recommendations is apprecaited. TIA

blueballs
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
they pay for wives to go to the Pro Bowl

Carlota69
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Absolutely! I love Maui.

First, they have a cool aquarium. Also, Lahaina is great for shopping. If you can, make sure you go to Hana--it's a day trip, but that is where the black sand and red sand beaches. the underwater coves are there too.

My best friend Rodger has a business called "Feast on the Beach". basically he can cook you and your wife a romantic dinner on the beach. Its awesome. Check it out at feastonthebeach.com.

You can also contact him for more info about the island. He knows all.

Have fun. Maui is the best.

Fish
01-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Send your wife to a Hawaiian masseuse....

splatbass
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
You have to get up real early, but drive up to the top of Haleakala and watch the sunrise. Beautiful. If you can't get up that early drive up during the day and see the crater. But wear warm clothing and a jacket - it gets cold up there at 11,000 feet. It isn't often you get a chance to drive from sea level to 11,000 feet in an hour, don't miss it.

I took this picture the last time I went:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-5/735419/maui5.jpg