PDA

View Full Version : The Trent Green Victory Parade

Believer
01-10-2007, 06:31 PM
It has been announced the parade will start at noon on Friday at the Plaza, where it will march in place for an hour before trying to head up Main St, there it will be knocked over by a strong wind. After resuming, it will then have a brief spurt past Crown Center, where it will crash and burn a mile before its intended finish by the Financial District.

blueballs
01-10-2007, 06:32 PM
best fans in the NFL
my ass

Deberg_1990
01-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Will Trent Bledsoe and Trent Brunell be there as well??

Baconeater
01-10-2007, 06:34 PM
:spock:

NewChief
01-10-2007, 06:39 PM
best fans in the NFL
my ass

No kidding. This guy must have heard Trent wasn't Christian or something. He's got a real boner for taking shots at Trent in the last week.

Maybe he's converted from Christianity to Hootieism.

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 06:40 PM
No kidding. This guy must have heard Trent wasn't Christian or something. He's got a real boner for taking shots at Trent in the last week.

Maybe he's converted from Christianity to Hootieism.ROFL

Does Hootieism involve Nikes, purple shrouds and Kool-aide?

Believer
01-10-2007, 06:41 PM

Maybe he's converted from Christianity to Hootieism.

wow, sensitive about Trent, arent we?

I've noticed the same folks who go after Huard cant stand it when Green gets the same treatment.

NewChief
01-10-2007, 06:43 PM

I've noticed the same folks who go after Huard cant stand it when Green gets the same treatment.

I'd love to see the posts where I "went after" Huard? I like Damon. I've met him several times, but I don't think your shots at Trent are funny, witty, or classy in the least. Nor do they reflect very positively on you as a person.

FAX
01-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Man. Now, I'm more of a Trentster than ever.

The battle lines have been drawn. Tonight we dine in hell.

FAX

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Man. Now, I'm more of a Trentster than ever.

The battle lines have been drawn. Tonight we dine in hell.

FAXLMAO

:thumb:

blueballs
01-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Trent could be on the road to has been
Huard never was

chief52
01-10-2007, 06:46 PM
I'd love to see the posts where I "went after" Huard? I like Damon. I've met him several times, but I don't think your shots at Trent are funny, witty, or classy in the least. Nor do they reflect very positively on you as a person.

I would like to see the posts where 90% + of the planet went after Huard...it ain't happening, Believer. Just a few idiots like you taking shots at Trent, Huard and others.

FAX
01-10-2007, 06:51 PM

There is a difference, Mr. Believer. Trent has given us some of the best Chiefs offensive football in 40 years.

Huard is a pagan bastard.

FAX

Cochise
01-10-2007, 06:51 PM
ROFL

Does Hootieism involve Nikes, purple shrouds and Kool-aide?

Hopefully a high dose of alcohol and barbituates too ROFL

blueballs
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
that's why Hootie sports wood

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Believer, Your a joke.

You come on here spouting off your beliefs, yadda, yadda, yadda... Then you start bashing TG, who has been nothing but outstanding for KC, with some set backs this year....

I thought you were something.... So I looked up at the post where people are offering thoughts and prayers to someone for there dying father.. Guess what, nothing by you, but something bashing TG...

Post Chiefs and keep your beliefs off this board.

Believer
01-10-2007, 06:54 PM

oh my goodness. Suddenly this is a board about being good people.
silly me.

Note to self: Dont EVER talk about Trent Green. They LOVE him.

blueballs
01-10-2007, 06:55 PM
oh
it's that guy
what a christian

Believer
01-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Believer, Your a joke.

You come on here spouting off your beliefs, yadda, yadda, yadda... Then you start bashing TG, who has been nothing but outstanding for KC, with some set backs this year....

I thought you were something.... So I looked up at the post where people are offering thoughts and prayers to someone for there dying father.. Guess what, nothing by you, but something bashing TG...

Post Chiefs and keep your beliefs off this board.

first off, had a posted something on that thread someone would have thrown an insult at me and it would have distracted from the thread.
I wasnt going to risk that.

secondly, Trent Green IS posting about the Chiefs.

Reerun, you are something. Yeah, you thought I was something all right.
Exactly when did you show any kind of support????

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 06:59 PM
first off, had a posted something on that thread someone would have thrown an insult at me and it would have distracted from the thread.
I wasnt going to risk that.

secondly, Trent Green IS posting about the Chiefs.

Reerun, you are something. Yeah, you thought I was something all right.
Exactly when did you show any kind of support????

Yep thank you, I am something, thanks for noticing....

Read the thread.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I presonally dont have a problem with this thread.......i think its pretty funny. Some of you guys act as if Green has won multiple Super Bowls.

blueballs
01-10-2007, 07:00 PM
don't you have a abortion clinic to bomb

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I presonally dont have a problem with this thread.......i think its pretty funny. Some of you guys act as if Green has won multiple Super Bowls.

Actually me either, but coming from the guy that tried to shove his beliefs down our throats when we posted something he didnt like, I just thought I would poke at him for awhile...

something to do while waiting on KU to come on....

mcan
01-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I guess the thread title is funny, but far from fair. I love Trent. He's been the man here for 6 years now, and only recently has his play dropped off, and it could be argued that most of those problems were due to people dropping balls, not being the right spots, and not blocking.

Yeah, I think the time has probably come to move on. The offense is clearly done, and Trent would probably just be frustrated playing next year. I want him to retire, for HIS sake. As for MY sake, I would miss him being out there leading my favorite, albeit hapless team.

Believer
01-10-2007, 07:11 PM
don't you have a abortion clinic to bomb

I wonder if NewChief will think this reflects positively on blueballs as a person?

NewChief
01-10-2007, 07:16 PM
I wonder if NewChief will think this reflects positively on blueballs as a person?

Not particularly, but I've never seen mcan spam the board with his beliefs system. I realize it's not really fair, because you're just a person, but you have put yourself onto a pedestal. It's just like a preacher or anyone else who puts themselves out there as a witness. You're going to open yourself up for such attacks. I guess the only reason I'm giving you shit is that your constant shots at Trent just seem out of character. There are a ton of other people who I just sit idly by and watch say all kinds of crap about him (hell, you should have seen Laz on this board during Trent's first year here), but it just seems weird coming out of you. Anyway, proceed; I won't stand in your way. By all means, continue to pretend like our loss is entirely the fault of Trent.

Believer
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
hey, im not perfect, never pretended to be. Only One is perfect. I can be a jerk just like the rest of you.

Bob Dole
01-10-2007, 07:39 PM
hey, im not perfect, never pretended to be. Only One is perfect. I can be a jerk just like the rest of you.

Actually, you don't do it nearly as well as some of us.

You're kind of a benchwarmer jerk.

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 07:40 PM

Now are we talking about Huard agian?

I am confused?

Believer, dont sweat it, I am just messing with you... Its all good...

jspchief
01-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I called it back when this guy first started posting. He's a troll.

I'll bet if you looked you won't find many threads started by him that don't involve flammable subjects.

jAZ
01-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Are the other boards filled with people acting this stupidly?

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 07:54 PM
last time I looked, Trent Green needed an O-line to actually have time to do anything...short of that, he scrambled and got beaned in the process. Did he give up? No he did it again and again

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Are the other boards filled with people acting this stupidly?I dont know... but this is normal. People get the "burn it all down" mentality. Nobody who plays football and wears red in KC is safe.

Short Leash Hootie
01-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Dude seriously...

You have HAD to have seen Trent's penis AT LEAST once.

Am I right?

You suck him off FAR more than I EVER sucked off Damon.

You get offended and play a friggin' religion card.

You're a ****ing TOOL.

Short Leash Hootie
01-10-2007, 08:34 PM
and Trent Green deserves to get bashed like ANY OTHER player after his piss poor performance this year.

He took us from a legit contender to the #1 joke of the playoffs.

NO FIRST DOWNS FOR 42 ****ING MINUTES?

ChiefFan31
01-10-2007, 08:34 PM
The Drama and seriousness of it all I tell ya.

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Dude seriously...

Whatever Hoot, Huard is still chaffing from your slobbering this season!

ROFL

Reerun_KC
01-10-2007, 08:36 PM
and Trent Green deserves to get bashed like ANY OTHER player after his piss poor performance this year.

Your right, No QB could succeed with Herm at the play calling...

Thank you Herm...

Short Leash Hootie
01-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I don't think Trent is, or ever was, a winner.

Deberg_1990
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't think Trent is, or ever was, a winner.

Look, i wont bash the guy too much. I have alot of respect for him and what he did for the team but.....

In some ways you are right....Hes the modern day Dan Fouts.....or Trent Bledsoe....whatever you prefer.

He always made too many critical mistakes for my taste, it wasnt just this year.

Phobia
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Dude seriously...

You have HAD to have seen Trent's penis AT LEAST once.

Am I right?

If you had been paying the least bit of attention you would understand.

Phobia
01-10-2007, 08:43 PM
I still don't understand why people can't like the starting QB AND the backup. It doesn't make sense. They both sport arrowhead logos on their helmets.

John_Locke
01-10-2007, 08:44 PM

if he had had a ****ing o-line he might could have gotten some first downs..

if he had receivers who didn't drop balls in their chest he might have gotten some first downs

bottom line, this loss does NOT rest on Greens shoulders alone

FAX
01-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I wonder what the half-life of the Huard vs. Green argument is?

Give a Hoot. Don't dispute.

FAX

Simply Red
01-10-2007, 08:51 PM
if he had had a ****ing o-line he might could have gotten some first downs..

if he had receivers who didn't drop balls in their chest he might have gotten some first downs

bottom line, this loss does NOT rest on Greens shoulders alone

KCBOSS1
01-10-2007, 09:06 PM

Well then do Him a favor and don't try to represent Him while talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Whether you like Trent or not, he has shown tremendous character and respect for the coaches, other players and fans and even reporters even while they were bashing him. There are many reasons that I like Trent and like his leading of the Chiefs. The most of which is not how stellar of a quarterback he has been over the last 6 years, but the way he leads and treats other people and his family. There should seriously be a movie written about this guy's life and the things that he overcame to be where he is.

Why don't you try to even come close to immitating the same kind of character that Trent has displayed since his stay in KC. Show him the same respect that he has shown us.

Honestly, you have done a better job of bashing yourself through this thread than Trent.

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Whether you like Trent or not, he has shown tremendous character and respect for the coaches, other players and fans and even reporters even while they were bashing him. There are many reasons that I like Trent and like his leading of the Chiefs. The most of which is not how stellar of a quarterback he has been over the last 6 years, but the way he leads and treats other people and his family. There should seriously be a movie written about this guy's life and the things that he overcame to be where he is.
Well said. Trent's earned our respect for sure. Football issue's aside... I'd be a proud father if my kids grew up to be like him.

He's ultimate team player. That's all too rare these days.