PDA

View Full Version : My apologies

Believer
01-10-2007, 07:06 PM
I didnt realize You couldnt post anything negative about Trent Green and be a Christian at the same time. Apparently its in the rules. I havent seen it in the ChiefsPlanet guidelines for behavior or in the King James Bible, but apparently its the case.

By posting in a lighter sort of way ( as people said they want me to do, you know, have a sense of humor) and poking a little fun the exact same way everyone else does, I have betrayed what everyone thinks a Christian should be. Since I hadnt realized you all looked up to my example and expected perfection from me I owe you all a great big apology.

I will repent and ask God for forgiveness for daring to speak as you all do.
And for using so much sarcasm.

DaneMcCloud
01-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the apology. Makes me feel soooo much better. Repent and never return!

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 07:10 PM
You're way too sensitive.

Douche Baggins
01-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I didnt realize You couldnt post anything negative about Trent Green and be a Christian at the same time. Apparently its in the rules. I havent seen it in the ChiefsPlanet guidelines for behavior or in the King James Bible, but apparently its the case.

By posting in a lighter sort of way ( as people said they want me to do, you know, have a sense of humor) and poking a little fun the exact same way everyone else does, I have betrayed what everyone thinks a Christian should be. Since I hadnt realized you all looked up to my example and expected perfection from me I owe you all a great big apology.

You have issues.

Bugeater
01-10-2007, 07:12 PM
I farted.

milkman
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
This apology just reeks of sincerity.

ENDelt260
01-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Close. Actually *you* (specifically) cannot post anything and avoid being a dildo at the same time.

I understand your confusion.

Bill Parcells
01-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Oh the Irony :rolleyes:

Donger
01-10-2007, 07:19 PM
What I find more disturbing is your refusal to use apostrophes.

Believing that a failed revolutionary is your savior is one thing....

acasas4
01-10-2007, 07:19 PM
I must have missed something.:shrug:

Adept Havelock
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
:rolleyes:

Hmmm...I'll have my Dinner on the patio, as Believer has already put himself on the cross.

-With apologies to Seth Mcfarland.

FAX
01-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Ah. It's okay, Mr. Believer.

Actually, I don't think there is much of a connection between spirituality and quarterbacking with the possible exception of Fran Tarkington's career.

I do think, however, that a lot of people are tired of seeing Trent get treated like a 4 dollar whore. Not by you necessarily, but by the FO, the media, and a variety of other dumbasses, some of whom may well post here. You just got caught up in a backdraft waiting to happen.

As far as religion on the Planet is concerned, I hope that, someday, people interested in discussing theology and religion could do so without harassment by neopaganistic heathens whose hearts have not yet been impaled by the higher power's swift and terrible sword.

FAX

Iowanian
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I offer my back for which you can stand on your journey back up on the cross.

now, the real question Swamis....is how in the hell does this damn thing work....because it does.

http://www.flashhog.com/swami/swamigame.swf

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I offer only a crown of thorns.

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 07:27 PM

now, the real question Swamis....is how in the hell does this damn thing work....because it does.

http://www.flashhog.com/swami/swamigame.swfHeh... *spoiler*

They're all different.

Bill Parcells
01-10-2007, 07:27 PM

ROFL

Fish
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Piss off.... you've dangled your personal opinions in front of everyone here like a carrot on a string... and now when people react to your personal opinions you act like some moral experiment is failing and we should care....

Ehh.... you're just not that interesting... and you've gotten bitter and critical lately and posts like this just glorify that...

FAX
01-10-2007, 07:30 PM

That's spooky.

I don't understand how they do it. Everytime I pick a card, he gets rid of it. How is that possible?

FAX

Believer
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Piss off.... you've dangled your personal opinions in front of everyone here like a carrot on a string... and now when people react to your personal opinions you act like some moral experiment is failing and we should care....

Ehh.... you're just not that interesting... and you've gotten bitter and critical lately and posts like this just glorify that...

bitter? because i make fun of Trent Green???

oh, the horror.

talk about sensitive people.

Iowanian
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Heh... *spoiler*

They're all different.

FAX
01-10-2007, 07:35 PM
TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay. I know I'm on pain killers and all, but I still don't get it.

How does the ugly little turban man know which card I selected?

FAX

Bwana
01-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Mmmm Kay

Iowanian
01-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Jesus Miracle'd your Card's fat ass over that obstacle.

you're looking at 1 card...focusing on it.

All of them change when you hit the button, thereby changing YOUR card because ALL of them change.

FAX
01-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Jesus Miracle'd your Card's fat ass over that obstacle.

you're looking at 1 card...focusing on it.

All of them change when you hit the button, thereby changing YOUR card because ALL of them change.

ROFL

That cheatin', slug-nosed, card-swappin' towel head.

FAX

KChiefer
01-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I thought the rule was that you couldn't be Christian and hate on Kurt Warner. Jesus has a boner for that guy! His wife... not so much.

milkman
01-10-2007, 08:53 PM
I thought the rule was that you couldn't be Christian and hate on Kurt Warner. Jesus has a boner for that guy! His wife... not so much.

Kurt Warber's wife doesn't have a boner for him?

That's a shame.

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Kurt Warber's wife doesn't have a boner for him?

That's a shame.I'd hope not... but it wouldn't surprise me.

DaFace
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
It smells like cheese in here.

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:10 PM
It smells like cheese in here.

I think that's the Lilly Muenster thread, Mr. DaFace.

FAX

SPchief
01-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Mmmm Kay

Thats offensive to me as a man.

A man should be able to come on a chiefs board and not be subjected to what I find offensive. This whole board should change to the way I want it to be seen.

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 09:16 PM
please leave

KCJohnny
01-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Believer:
Please do not afford people that are condemned to death the opportunity to increase their trespass by further blaspheming the name of our Blessed Lord and King. I speak as one who has attempted on countless occasions to reason with the pagan minions to no avail, and even the Christians here, concerned for their social standing among the enemies of Christ will throw a believer under the bus in a heartbeat to appear "open minded and reasonable".
I admire your willingness to take a hit for the Gospel, but remember our Lord's admonition to not offer to the dogs that which is sacred. Your football opinions are definitely a vehicle for your witness to the divine Truth, just be advised that the anonymity afforded by cyberspace invites a pathetic degree of cowardice and cheap shots levied at principled posters.
You will never get a fair shake here, there is a consensus decidely at odds with Christianity here and we know who is behind that.
I would spare you the merciless indignity of the mobbing of our Lord, yet there is a certain mystical affirmation in accruing the disdain of the enemies of Christ.
Fight the good fight, remain faithful, and be advised that your Christian witness here will inspire the cowardly dogpiling you see now.
Shalom,
KCJohnny

KcMizzou
01-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh hell...

(No pun intended)

SPchief
01-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Everybody get their pitchforks and torches ready.

DaFace
01-10-2007, 09:25 PM
She's a witch!

blueballs
01-10-2007, 09:25 PM
If I was any good at all
at Chiefsplanet
I would make th is thread all about me

Phobia
01-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Believer:
Please do not afford people that are condemned to death the opportunity to increase their trespass by further blaspheming the name of our Blessed Lord and King. I speak as one who has attempted on countless occasions to reason with the pagan minions to no avail, and even the Christians here, concerned for their social standing among the enemies of Christ will throw a believer under the bus in a heartbeat to appear "open minded and reasonable".
I admire your willingness to take a hit for the Gospel, but remember our Lord's admonition to not offer to the dogs that which is sacred. Your football opinions are definitely a vehicle for your witness to the divine Truth, just be advised that the anonymity afforded by cyberspace invites a pathetic degree of cowardice and cheap shots levied at principled posters.
You will never get a fair shake here, there is a consensus decidely at odds with Christianity here and we know who is behind that.
I would spare you the merciless indignity of the mobbing of our Lord, yet there is a certain mystical affirmation in accruing the disdain of the enemies of Christ.
Fight the good fight, remain faithful, and be advised that your Christian witness here will inspire the cowardly dogpiling you see now.
Shalom,
KCJohnny

You're the biggest dork ever.

SPchief
01-10-2007, 09:27 PM
If I was any good at all
at Chiefsplanet
I would make th is thread all about me

but you
suck at chiefs
planet so
leave

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I wonder why Eve ate that apple thing. I mean, there were plenty of other fruits and vegetables around. She could have told that snake to suck ass and settled back and worked on her tan instead. But no. She has to eat the apple and screw everything up for everybody. Next thing you know, we're having spleen disfunction, paying taxes, buying plastic Christmas trees and generally getting nowhere fast.

I can only hope that on some other planet, they've gotten it right.

FAX

Douche Baggins
01-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Believer:
Please do not afford people that are condemned to death

Newsflash: You will die before I do. How do you feel about that? ROFL

blueballs
01-10-2007, 09:29 PM
but you
suck at chiefs
planet so
leave

thanks for the help
but i'm just not into it tonight

BigRedChief
01-10-2007, 09:30 PM

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-CunningPlan.jpg

DaFace
01-10-2007, 09:31 PM
I think every believer thread should automatically be considered a random picture thread. It would make it far more entertaining.

KCJohnny
01-10-2007, 09:32 PM

You are talking about the wrong death, friend. There is temporal death, and then there is eternal death. I wish neither upon you.

|Zach|
Believer was curious as to what I was referring too when I said that I was looking forward to him\her blowing up on this board.

This is close...not quite there yet but knocking on the door.

Jenson71
Christians walked through fire for the Lord, people have spent their lives in hiding praying to Him, and David overcame Goliath, I'm sure you can face and overcome the wrath of Chiefsplanet.com without making a big deal of some ribbing from the posters.

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:33 PM

Death is relative.

What is death anyway? Is it a doorway to another plane of existence? Or, are we like droplets of water that evaporate and rejoin the great cloud only to be dribbled back into the ocean of life again at a later point? Or, do we just sort of dissolve into nothingness. Or, is there a big pinball machine in the sky where God flipper-shoots our soul balls into the ramp of heaven if we hit the triple count score?

FAX

KCJohnny
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Death is relative.
FAX

Death is certain.

blueballs
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
KCJohnny Mecca Hootie Believer
all know the ways of hijackinng a thread
and making it all about them

|Zach|
01-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Christians walked through fire for the Lord, people have spent their lives praying to Him, and David overcame Goliath, I'm sure you can face and overcome the wrath of Chiefsplanet.com without making a big deal of some ribbing from the posters.
:clap:

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Death is certain.

Not necessarily, Mr. KCJohnny. True, the traditional concept of death is considered "certain", to be sure. But, in fact, death itself could be a nothing more than a mirage and a way to waken from the dream state in which we are all "living".

FAX

Iowanian
01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Here it comes.

DaneMcCloud
01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Not necessarily, Mr. KCJohnny. True, the traditional concept of death is considered "certain", to be sure. But, in fact, death itself could be a nothing more than a mirage and a way to waken from the dream state in which we are all "living".

FAX

Neo, free your mind. You are the One.

DaFace
01-10-2007, 09:39 PM

FAX

Whoa...you should write a movie about that or something.

EDIT: Dammit, Dane - you beat me to it. :mad:

Believer
01-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Believer:
Shalom,
KCJohnny

KCJohnny,
You clearly have the Holy Spirit working in you. Your wisdom has stopped me short with conviction, yet provides me a great deal of reassurance and comfort. You are so correct in what you say.

And I thank the Lord for speaking to me through you.

Thank you for reminding me of who I belong.

YBIC,
Believer

SPchief
01-10-2007, 09:41 PM
And we're off to the races.

PastorMikH
01-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Believer:
Shalom,
KCJohnny

Here we go again.

:rolleyes:

There's a reason why I passed on this thread when I first saw it.

|Zach|
Gunther Cunningham,
You clearly have the Holy Spirit working in you. Your wisdom has stopped me short with conviction, yet provides me a great deal of reassurance and comfort. You are so correct in what you say.

YBIC,
KCJohnny

Phobia
I've seen some incredibly strange things on this board including a pair of men who had their equipment removed because they thought their happiness was as a women.

But Johnny takes the cake.

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Neo, free your mind. You are the One.

Not really, Mr. DaneMcCloud. In that movie, they were all connected up to a machine that was pumping some form of neutronic reality data into their brainpans. I don't subscribe to the neutronic reality data philosophy.

It could well be that our "reality" is more like that of the lowly carrot. When one is considering the carrot, one is aware of his green top, but not his orange good part which is underneath the dirt of true consciousness and comprehension.

FAX

KCJohnny
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM
KCJohnny,

YBIC,
Believer

Remember in the Old Covenant where the LORD promised the faithful in Israel that "One of you shall chase a thousand" - so powerful is the Divine LOGOS and so certain is the victory of the saints and the doom of the ungodly. Peace be with you my brother, and GO CHIEFS!!!!!

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:46 PM
KCJohnny,

YBIC,
Believer

Does our Lord hate Trent, too?

If so, death may be more like the wobbly spiral which falls uselessly short of the receiver standing on the goal line of aspirations in our failed attempt to outscore the demons who seek to prevent our reaching the locker room of hope without a victory.

FAX

Iowanian
01-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I think its time to dig foxholes and reinforce cover.

Soon, this thread will have more religionhater-mortars lobbed into it than the edge of the Ardene forest. I predict secondary explosions abound.

FAX
01-10-2007, 09:52 PM
I just want some answers, Mr. Iowanian.

The truth is out there, I can feel it. Plus, if we humans are merely the green carrot tops in the untended garden of uncertainty and despair, somebody should get the word out.

FAX

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Aw f*.. here we go.... Could somebody que the Romans to enter from stage right?

Douche Baggins
01-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Aw f*.. here we go.... Could somebody que the Romans to enter from stage right?

The Romans? Hell bring on the prince of darkness himself, mr. satan.

Douche Baggins
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
FRIENDS...FOREVER....

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7752/jesusandsatanfh0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

WilliamTheIrish
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
The Romans? Hell bring on the prince of darkness himself, mr. satan.

Skip will be here soon enough. Oh wait...

SPchief
01-10-2007, 10:00 PM
FRIENDS...FOREVER....

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7752/jesusandsatanfh0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

And NOW we are off to the races.

FAX
01-10-2007, 10:02 PM
When you think about it. All life as we know it might be some sort of hi-def, three dimensional projection on a claw-held device used by a teenaged sproknaught on a planet somewhere and time on the other side of the big bang.

FAX

RJ
01-10-2007, 10:10 PM

Are you SURE that's not his mom?

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:33 PM
She's a witch!
a witch!?!
BURN HER!!!!!11!!

DaFace
01-10-2007, 10:34 PM
a witch!?!
BURN HER!!!!!11!!

Heh...bout time someone caught that.

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:35 PM
I've seen some incredibly strange things on this board including a pair of men who had their equipment removed because they thought their happiness was as a women.

But Johnny takes the cake.
ROFL

Douche Baggins
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Who had their junk cut?

Bugeater
01-10-2007, 10:36 PM
a witch!?!
BURN HER!!!!!11!!
How do you know she's a witch?

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Heh...bout time someone caught that.
did you notice, in that same scene, sir lancelot tying a coconut to a swallow by string? makes the first castle scene even funnier!

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:40 PM
How do you know she's a witch?
Well she turned me into a newt!

DaFace
01-10-2007, 10:43 PM

A newt?

FAX
01-10-2007, 10:46 PM
You know, on the other hand, it could be that invisible insect-like beings comprised of highly energized quark strings carry our soul-conciousness from one dimensional layer to another when we expire. They might have bug saddles upon which we seat our souls for the ride to join all the other soul riders who are waiting at a kind of massive, interstellar bus stop to catch the next conception for reintroduction into life.

FAX

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:47 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFFeE7FbZms"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kFFeE7FbZms" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

QuikSsurfer
01-10-2007, 10:49 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8Lt3HC8ezw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L8Lt3HC8ezw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

sorry to hijack believer.

Thig Lyfe
01-10-2007, 10:51 PM
I think what happens after death is 100% accurately described in the Albert Brooks movie Defending Your Life. That movie rocked.

KCJohnny
01-10-2007, 10:54 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/32582ndABN/jesus_christ_crucified_passion_chri.jpg

milkman
01-10-2007, 10:55 PM

No she didn't.

That was the drugs.

And when you step away from the crackpipe, you'll learn it was all only an illusion of the mind.

FAX
01-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Then again, our souls may be like fizz. And, when we die, it's like our carbonation is transferred into a big conciousness generator that powers an inter-dimensional bottling plant for new ideas and thoughts and concepts which are then distributed throughout the universe on a just-in-time basis. That could explain why, when you think real hard about stuff, you get the same kind of headache you feel when you drink a pepsi too fast.

FAX

Bugeater
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

ENDelt260
01-10-2007, 10:58 PM
I just want some answers, Mr. Iowanian.

The truth is out there, I can feel it. Plus, if we humans are merely the green carrot tops in the untended garden of uncertainty and despair, somebody should get the word out.

FAX
Let the rabbits wear glasses! Free our brothers!

RJ
01-10-2007, 10:59 PM
You know, on the other hand, it could be that invisible insect-like beings comprised of highly energized quark strings carry our soul-conciousness from one dimensional layer to another when we expire. They might have bug saddles upon which we seat our souls for the ride to join all the other soul riders who are waiting at a kind of massive, interstellar bus stop to catch the next conception for reintroduction into life.

FAX

I'm hoping if there is reincarnation I end up in Spain or Portugal. The lifestyle and pace seem to suit me. Siestas in the day, eating tapas and sipping wine in the evening, strolling through town, talking with strangers, enjoying the weather, a light 10:00 dinner, some more wine, a coffee drink. But there's no way I can afford to do that on my savings so I'm thinking rebirth is my best shot. Unless I win Powerball, but who'd want to count on those odds?

Donger
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Let the rabbits wear glasses! Free our brothers!

Heh. Sinner.

chagrin
01-11-2007, 05:19 AM
FRIENDS...FOREVER....

which one is your ex?

Saggysack
01-11-2007, 05:37 AM
Some people sure do wear their religion on their sleeves, rather than their heart.

What do I care anyway? I'm a damned pagan on a one way ticket to hell. Sure is a fun ride though.

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 08:22 AM
If EVE hadnt fu**ed the snake...and lied to ADAM about the apple

THEN WE WOULD ALL BE IN THE GARDEN STILL AND FRIENDS WITH ALL THE ANIMALS>>>WITH NO DISEASES AND PESTILENCE

QuikSsurfer
01-11-2007, 09:08 AM
No she didn't.

That was the drugs.

And when you step away from the crackpipe, you'll learn it was all only an illusion of the mind.
STFU
you never stop.

BigRedChief
01-11-2007, 09:43 AM
We need some fake satan worshipping rock gods in this thread.
http://www.preisvergleich.org/pimages/Judas-Priest-Jugulator_280__80304001617187821_20.jpg

milkman
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
STFU
you never stop.

I must admit, I'm surprised you had the mental facilities to notice.