Missouri at California

Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007
Arizona State at Nebraska
Stanford at Colorado
Texas at UCLA
Texas A&M at Arizona

Outside the 10-game series window
Arizona at Kansas (Sun., Nov. 25, 2007)
Stanford vs. Texas Tech (Sat., Dec. 22, 2007)
[Neutral Site To Be Determined]

KILLER_CLOWN
01-11-2007, 10:52 AM
This should help the Big 12 in west coast recruiting. Note to KSU & MU get better, quick.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Sweet.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Sweet.

Actually the Big 12 dropped the ball as usual, it should have been the Big 12-SEC challenge, but it was the only thing left.

HonestChieffan
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
trying to keep up with the big ten again.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Actually the Big 12 dropped the ball as usual, it should have been the Big 12-SEC challenge, but it was the only thing left.

Call Weiberg, not me.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-11-2007, 10:58 AM
trying to keep up with the big ten again.

eh? never heard of it. Is that on par with the mac or something?

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Sweet.
Next years schedule is shaping up:

vs Oregon
vs California
@Xavier
@ or vs Cleveland State (Neutral site I think, another "homecoming/recruiting trip")
Old Spice Classic (Orlando, FL, Thanksgiving break)
I think we are playing in one of those tournies over the Christmas break @MSG as well.

I wouldn't surprised to see Louisville, Memphis, or Wichita State thrown in there somewhere, either.

What an upgrade over the shitty Wooldridge schedules.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Next years schedule is shaping up:

vs Oregon
vs California
@Xavier
@ or vs Cleveland State (Neutral site I think, another "homecoming/recruiting trip")
Old Spice Classic (Orlando, FL, Thanksgiving break)

I wouldn't surprised to see Louisville, Memphis, or Wichita State thrown in there somewhere, either.
[B]I think we are playing in one of those tournies over the Christmas break @MSG as well.

What an upgrade over the shitty Wooldridge schedules.

The Jimmy V is what I hear now.

Saully, I'm hearing that we tentatively have UNC and Gonzaga almost set. One will be an opponent in the Jimmy V and the other will be in Kansas City. (Maybe at the new Sprint Center)
Also, they are finishing up a deal that will bring KSU a home and home with Kentucky. That would be a kick ass schedule.

Looking closer in the future, we HAVE to beat the MUtt's on Saturday.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 09:35 PM
The Jimmy V is what I hear now.

Saully, I'm hearing that we tentatively have UNC and Gonzaga almost set. One will be an opponent in the Jimmy V and the other will be in Kansas City. (Maybe at the new Sprint Center)
Also, they are finishing up a deal that will bring KSU a home and home with Kentucky. That would be a kick ass schedule.

Looking closer in the future, we HAVE to beat the MUtt's on Saturday.
I've heard mutterings about UNC, nothing about Gonzaga. I've heard UK is a done deal. Actually I think Gonzaga is our Jimmy V opponent, UNC being at Sprint Center (I wonder how many Roy fans would show up? **bait post)

I doubt we beat MU on the road, but who knows. We looked awful on Monday night.

noa
01-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Pac10 basketball is good this year

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 09:42 PM
I really wish we drew USC instead of Oregon.

88TG88
01-11-2007, 09:47 PM
USC will mop the floor with OK

DomerNKC
01-11-2007, 09:55 PM
now if you could only put that conference on your football schedule.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 09:59 PM

We tried to get NBC U. on the FB schedule. But as usual, they ran away.

Saulbadguy
That makes absolutely no sense.

Saulbadguy
We tried to NBC U. on the FB schedule. But as usual, they ran away.
Yep. Even offered to play them once in South Bend and once at Arrowhead. Bunch of pussies.

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 10:01 PM
I've heard mutterings about UNC, nothing about Gonzaga. I've heard UK is a done deal. Actually I think Gonzaga is our Jimmy V opponent, UNC being at Sprint Center (I wonder how many Roy fans would show up? **bait post)

I doubt we beat MU on the road, but who knows. We looked awful on Monday night.

UK is done? That's awesome.

The (former) Roy fans will wear those awesome "Benedict Williams" T-shirts.

DomerNKC
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
We tried to NBC U. on the FB schedule. But as usual, they ran away.check your facts...Notre Dame and Michigan tried to put k-state on their schedules. Wimp snyder hid behind the "we dont do 2 and 1's" arguement.

DomerNKC
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Yep. Even offered to play them once in South Bend and once at Arrowhead. Bunch of pussies.you do make this up as you go right???

WilliamTheIrish
01-11-2007, 10:11 PM
you do make this up as you go right???

No. It's the truth. NBC U. ran away.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 10:14 PM
UK is done? That's awesome.

The (former) Roy fans will wear those awesome "Benedict Williams" T-shirts.
and the KU stickers.

DomerNKC
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM
No. It's the truth. NBC U. ran away.absolutely false. What should i expect from k-state anyway? You rebuilt your program with lies. Then you named your stadium after Bill Lie-ders Family. Win something then pop off pussycat fan. When you do pop off, try not to lie again. It isn't becoming.

Saulbadguy
01-11-2007, 10:27 PM
absolutely false. What should i expect from k-state anyway? You rebuilt your program with lies. Then you named your stadium after Bill Lie-ders Family. Win something then pop off pussycat fan. When you do pop off, try not to lie again. It isn't becoming.
Speaking of winning, when was Notre Dames last bowl win? I believe it was the around the same time KSU had their first bowl victory. Ah, the good old Chad May days. 6th grade was a great time in my life.

DomerNKC
01-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Speaking of winning, when was Notre Dames last bowl win? I believe it was the around the same time KSU had their first bowl victory. Ah, the good old Chad May days. 6th grade was a great time in my life.and k-states last national championship?

big nasty kcnut
01-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Here my thing will we have the weapon to win these games.

chiefsfan987
01-12-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.big12sports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011107aab.html

BIG 12 / PAC-10 MEN'S BASKETBALL SERIES

Thursday, Nov. 29, 2007
Oregon at Kansas State
Oklahoma at USC

Friday, Nov. 30, 2007
Washington State at Baylor
Iowa State at Oregon State

Saturday, Dec. 1, 2007
Washington at Oklahoma State
Missouri at California

Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007
Arizona State at Nebraska
Stanford at Colorado
Texas at UCLA
Texas A&M at Arizona

Outside the 10-game series window
Arizona at Kansas (Sun., Nov. 25, 2007)
Stanford vs. Texas Tech (Sat., Dec. 22, 2007)
[Neutral Site To Be Determined]

Grrr.... Why couldn't the Jayhawks have drawn the Huskies?

KCChiefsFan88
01-12-2007, 01:19 AM
absolutely false. What should i expect from k-state anyway? You rebuilt your program with lies. Then you named your stadium after Bill Lie-ders Family. Win something then pop off pussycat fan. When you do pop off, try not to lie again. It isn't becoming.

BWAHAHAHAHA a Notre Lame fan talking smack is funny.

Hey when was the last time your team didn't get ass raped in a Bowl game? I think the Chiefs won a playoff game the last time your team won a Bowl game.

By the way the 'Canes are starting a series with Kansas State in 2008 I believe.

WilliamTheIrish
01-12-2007, 04:36 PM

It's absolutely true. NBC U was offered and ran away.

DJay23
01-12-2007, 05:16 PM
I feel this is the appropriate time and place for this:

Real Men of Genius" (Reaaaaal Men Of Genius) Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Fan. (Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Faaaaaan!) Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly high preseason ranking. (Clutching at straws!) Season after season, year after year, you scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Irish lose to a grossly inferior opponent (How'd Navy score fifty fouuuuuur?) Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of National Championships won 40 years before you were born. (Those were the daaaaaays!) You will point out that you have more wins than any other program as though that is relevant to the current season. (Been playing since the 1870s!) Go on, ignore that home loss to your archrivals in the regular season finale and continue to believe that you'll defeat your bowl opponent with striking ease. (We'll win by thirteeeeeeey!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you don't finish in the top 25, you'll be back to number three when the preseason polls come out next year. (Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Fan!)

WilliamTheIrish
01-12-2007, 05:27 PM
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses.....

DJay, that was absolute gold... LMAO

DJay23
01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
DJay, that was absolute gold... LMAO
Can't take credit for it. Buddy of mine sent it to a bunch of us, one of which is a huge ND fan. I'm actually neutral toward Notre Dame. I root for them sometimes. I just thought it was pretty funny and given the spouting off that that was occurring, thought it was appropriate.

Of course, I do recognize that it applies very neatly to KU basketball as well.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Sounds like KSU is trying to set a record for most losses in a season.

WilliamTheIrish
01-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Can't take credit for it. Buddy of mine sent it to a bunch of us, one of which is a huge ND fan. I'm actually neutral toward Notre Dame. I root for them sometimes. I just thought it was pretty funny and given the spouting off that that was occurring, thought it was appropriate.

You get full credit anyway. That was the hilarious.

Skip Towne
01-12-2007, 05:42 PM
and k-states last national championship?
Careful Domer. K-Staters are rather sensitive to the fact they are the only Big XII team never to win a National Championship in anything. (Just trying to help)

Saulbadguy
01-12-2007, 06:04 PM

Real Men of Genius" (Reaaaaal Men Of Genius) Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Fan. (Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Faaaaaan!) Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly high preseason ranking. (Clutching at straws!) Season after season, year after year, you scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Irish lose to a grossly inferior opponent (How'd Navy score fifty fouuuuuur?) Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of National Championships won 40 years before you were born. (Those were the daaaaaays!) You will point out that you have more wins than any other program as though that is relevant to the current season. (Been playing since the 1870s!) Go on, ignore that home loss to your archrivals in the regular season finale and continue to believe that you'll defeat your bowl opponent with striking ease. (We'll win by thirteeeeeeey!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you don't finish in the top 25, you'll be back to number three when the preseason polls come out next year. (Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Fan!)
Simply outstanding.

Saulbadguy
01-12-2007, 06:05 PM
At least KU is in a conference, and doesn't have a special rule apply to them, and doesn't blame its failures on admission standards.

Skip Towne
01-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Does ND still insist on tickets for 1/4 of the stadium when scheduling away games? They used to.

WilliamTheIrish
01-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Careful Domer. K-Staters are rather sensitive to the fact they are the only Big XII team never to win a National Championship in anything. (Just trying to help)

KSU has just had bad luck, skip. We get everybody's "A" game.

DomerNKC
01-12-2007, 09:56 PM
At least KU is in a conference, and doesn't have a special rule apply to them, and doesn't blame its failures on admission standards.at least ku and Notre Dame have admission standards.

DomerNKC
01-12-2007, 09:59 PM
It's absolutely true. NBC U was offered and ran away.i guess that if you keep reposting a lie ,then it will become true? Notre Dame has never ran away from an opponent. Especially an inferior one like k-state.

DomerNKC
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA a Notre Lame fan talking smack is funny.

Hey when was the last time your team didn't get ass raped in a Bowl game? I think the Chiefs won a playoff game the last time your team won a Bowl game.

By the way the 'Canes are starting a series with Kansas State in 2008 I believe.i guess we might win a bowl game the next time we play Nevada. BTW the u needs 7 National Championships and 300 wins to catch up to Notre Dame. BWAHAHAHAHAHA ONE 7-6 FAILURE STICKING UP FOR ANOTHER IS CUTE.

Saulbadguy
01-12-2007, 10:06 PM
at least ku and Notre Dame have admission standards.
Brilliant retort. Did you go to Notre Dame?

DomerNKC
01-12-2007, 10:10 PM
At least KU is in a conference, and doesn't have a special rule apply to them, and doesn't blame its failures on admission standards.Oh, and KU has actually had sucess. ksu might look up in a dictionary what that is. Because KU is a sucessful Basketball team, They are overrated every now and then too. And what does "being in a conference" have to do with anything??? It is more difficult to succede without the security of a conference. I love it when idiots try to argue...make my case for me moron.

DomerNKC
01-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Brilliant retort. Did you go to Notre Dame?If they would have let me in, i wouldnt respect them now. Now go ahead and brag that you earned a degree from the same institution that graduated Michael Bishop.

KCChiefsFan88
01-13-2007, 12:52 AM
i guess we might win a bowl game the next time we play Nevada. BTW the u needs 7 National Championships and 300 wins to catch up to Notre Dame. BWAHAHAHAHAHA ONE 7-6 FAILURE STICKING UP FOR ANOTHER IS CUTE.

Dude, Miami has won 3 National Championships since Notre Lame last won one.

Notre Lame's tradition is in moth balls and the majority of their championships were won before the majority of their bandwagoning fanbase was even born.

WilliamTheIrish
01-13-2007, 10:21 AM
at least ku and Notre Dame have admission standards.

LMAO
Incredibly desperate and stupid retort. But that's what we've come to expect to from the Damer. The admission standards are the same at both universities in Kansas.

Not that it matters, but I don't know the admission standards to the Dame for the general student population. However, they bend those standards to include the "student athlete".

WilliamTheIrish
01-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Oh, and KU has actually had sucess. ksu might look up in a dictionary what that is. Because KU is a sucessful Basketball team, They are overrated every now and then too. And what does "being in a conference" have to do with anything??? It is more difficult to succede without the security of a conference. I love it when idiots try to argue...make my case for me moron.

An absolutely stunning display of ignorance, poor grammar and capitalization in one sentence by someone with the intelligence of a paving slab. It's cool you could wrap that up in one ....paragraph. (you can look that up. even Michael Bishop knows what that is)
What's "Succede mean", Oh Emporer Of The Excuse?

Domer, ND RAN away from being a part of the Big Televen. They RAN away from being a part of the Big East. They RAN away from KSU.

DomerNKC
01-18-2007, 07:59 PM
An absolutely stunning display of ignorance, poor grammar and capitalization in one sentence by someone with the intelligence of a paving slab. It's cool you could wrap that up in one ....paragraph. (you can look that up. even Michael Bishop knows what that is)
What's "Succede mean", Oh Emporer Of The Excuse?

Domer, ND RAN away from being a part of the Big Televen. They RAN away from being a part of the Big East. They RAN away from KSU."E" there is the "e" that i forgot asswipe. Notre Dame has never ran away from anything. Notre Dame "running" away from k-state would be like me running away from you. Why bother? We would just smash you like the bugs you are.

kstater
01-18-2007, 08:47 PM

Has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen