PDA

View Full Version : That hot ass teacher is doing 10 friggen years?

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Unbelievable.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070110.wteachr0110/BNStory/International/home

Teacher's obsession costs her two more years in jail
Associated Press

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. — A former teacher serving an eight-year prison sentence for having sex with a 13-year-old student agreed Wednesday to serve two more years for sending him nude photos of herself.

Pamela Rogers pleaded guilty to two counts of solicitation of sexual exploitation of a minor. She admitted sending the photos, and investigators allege she also received photos and videos from the boy, now 15.

“She had become obsessed with him,” her lawyer, Peter Strianse said. “I think she is over that.”

Ms. Rogers, 29, was arrested in February 2005 and pleaded no contest to having sexual intercourse and oral sex with the student. A judge suspended most of her eight-year sentence on the condition that she not contact the student or his family or use the Internet.

A clinical psychologist hired by Ms. Rogers' family testified in July that Ms. Rogers was a sex addict. Ms. Rogers was married when the relationship with the boy began but has divorced.

McMinnville, a town of about 13,000, is about 100 kilometres southeast of Nashville.

Gonzo
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Niiiiceee.

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Her pic

ChiTown
01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Obligatory:

This posts sucks without nude pics.............

Mr. Laz
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
she is a pedophile

if it was a 30 yr old man having sex with a 13 year old girl, people would be screaming for him to have his nuts cut off and then drawn and quartered.

siberian khatru
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I'd have to see those nude photos before I make a judgment on this.

Donger
01-11-2007, 11:24 AM
A judge suspended most of her eight-year sentence on the condition that she not contact the student or his family or use the Internet.

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I'd have to see those nude photos before I make a judgment on this.

Here is a video she did with her cell phone. I don't know how to post it directly. There is no nudity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3z9ELfkcaw

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 11:31 AM
!!!WOWZA!!!

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Shes the poster girl for Hooked on Phonics

Bill Parcells
01-11-2007, 11:33 AM
A clinical psychologist hired by Ms. Rogers' family testified in July that Ms. Rogers was a sex addict.

Nice!!! :drool:

Coach
01-11-2007, 11:34 AM
“She had become obsessed with him,” her lawyer, Peter Strianse said. “I think she is over that.”

Right.... :rolleyes: :shake:

Coach
01-11-2007, 11:34 AM
she is a pedophile

if it was a 30 man having sex with a 13 year old girl, people would be screaming for him to have his nuts cut off and then drawn and quartered.

Funny how this world works, eh? :p

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Hmmm...I'm going out on a limb here...but after 10 years in prison..I'm guessing her love for broom handles and women construction workers will increase significantly

chagrin
01-11-2007, 11:35 AM
She should have claimed to be bi-polar and blame America for her problems like the other freak did

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I think it's her husbands fault. If he was hitting that like he should have been she would have too sore to want anything else.

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 11:39 AM
All I can say is....

"Oh wow, man!"/"Wait a second man?"
"Whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year?"
"My butt, man."

T-T-Teacher stop that screaming/Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell/But I'm doin' well
Teacher needs to see me after school

Chorus:

I think of all the education that I missed
But then my homework was never quite like this

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad/I'm hot for teacher
I got it bad, so bad/I'm hot for teacher

"Hey, I heard you missed us!"/"We're back!"/"I brought my pencil!"
"Gimme something to write on, man!"

I heard about your lessons/But lessons are so cold
I know about this school
Little girl from cherry lane/How did you get so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

Chorus

(guitar solo)

"Aw man, I think the clock is slow!"/"I don't feel tardy."
"Class dismissed!"

Oh, yeah
I got it bad, bad, bad/I'm hot for teacher
She thinks I'm hot
OH MY GOD

Mr. Plow
01-11-2007, 11:40 AM
I feel slighted in my education.

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 11:41 AM
I'd bang the chalk off her erasers..

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 12:04 PM
All I can say is....

"Oh wow, man!"/"Wait a second man?"
"Whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this year?"
"My butt, man."

T-T-Teacher stop that screaming/Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell/But I'm doin' well
Teacher needs to see me after school

Chorus:

I think of all the education that I missed
But then my homework was never quite like this

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad/I'm hot for teacher
I got it bad, so bad/I'm hot for teacher

"Hey, I heard you missed us!"/"We're back!"/"I brought my pencil!"
"Gimme something to write on, man!"

I heard about your lessons/But lessons are so cold
I know about this school
Little girl from cherry lane/How did you get so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

Chorus

(guitar solo)

"Aw man, I think the clock is slow!"/"I don't feel tardy."
"Class dismissed!"

Oh, yeah
I got it bad, bad, bad/I'm hot for teacher
She thinks I'm hot
OH MY GOD

Is this a request? Chew got it main.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLtNdhymcw

Predarat
01-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Here is a link with a bunch of pics of her, some of them already posted.

http://cyouincourt007.blogspot.com/2004/11/pamela-turner-pics.html

But she should do 10 years but she will won't do any more than 2 and when she gets out she will go right after that kid again. If it were a man doing this everyone would want his balls cut off and a public hanging. Sure i'd hit it if I were a 15 year old guy but they need to call it both ways.

Simplex3
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
she is a pedophile

if it was a 30 man having sex with a 13 year old girl, people would be screaming for him to have his nuts cut off and then drawn and quartered.
As long as s**t like this is going on I never want to hear another woman bitch about being underpaid or mistreated by society.

Simplex3
01-11-2007, 12:47 PM
As long as s**t like this is going on I never want to hear another woman bitch about being underpaid or mistreated by society.
Oh, and let's not forget these bitches who murder their own children in cold blood. Those poor victims. No, not the dead kids, the women that killed them. Those "victims".

:mad:

88TG88
01-11-2007, 12:50 PM
id hit it

Mecca
01-11-2007, 12:51 PM
It's the dumbass kids fault for telling someone........what a moron.

splatbass
01-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Does she do tutoring? I could use some help with math...and stuff...

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 01:02 PM
It's the dumbass kids fault for telling someone........what a moron.

If I'm not mistaken the kids father reported it. What an asshole. Jealous sum bitch. He should thank her for educating the kid. Kid should have shut up, that being said I think the kid should disown his father upon turning 18 if that was the case.

ARROW2
01-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Here is a video she did with her cell phone. I don't know how to post it directly. There is no nudity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3z9ELfkcaw

Damn, I started getting a stiffy when she turned around....I'd hit it fo sho!!!!!!!!!!

ck_IN
01-11-2007, 01:17 PM
<i>Oh, and let's not forget these bitches who murder their own children in cold blood. Those poor victims. No, not the dead kids, the women that killed them. Those "victims".</i>

You mean like that biatch in San Fran that threw her kids in the bay and then claimed insanity. She did get a prison term for manslaughter but she's still drawing breath.

ARROW2
01-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Pamela, when you get out, call me........ :p

mcan
01-11-2007, 02:07 PM
she is a pedophile

I know the law doesn't distinguish, but common sense should tell you, there is a BIG difference between those situations. One often involves brainwashing and/or kidnapping and REAL victimization. The other involved a 15 year old kid who suduced an older teacher who just happened to be a sex addict, and got caught because he was bragging to other students with big mouths, and banging her in the back seat while his friend was driving! She didn't victimize anybody, she just pretended she was his age, when she wasn't... Silly, stupid girl.

The law:
15 year old boy = 13 year old girl.

The reality:
15 year old boy = sexual being looking to get laid.
13 year old girl = innocent kid looking for Hello Kitty toys.

siberian khatru
01-11-2007, 02:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken the kids father reported it. What an asshole. Jealous sum bitch. He should thank her for educating the kid. Kid should have shut up, that being said I think the kid should disown his father upon turning 18 if that was the case.

The father should've blackmailed her and gotten some for himself.

Amnorix
01-11-2007, 02:23 PM
The father should've blackmailed her and gotten some for himself.

Been reading Penthouse Letters again, eh?

Mecca
01-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Been reading Penthouse Letters again, eh?

She admitted she's a sex addict so it might not be that far off.

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I know the law doesn't distinguish, but common sense should tell you, there is a BIG difference between those situations. One often involves brainwashing and/or kidnapping and REAL victimization. The other involved a 15 year old kid who suduced an older teacher who just happened to be a sex addict, and got caught because he was bragging to other students with big mouths, and banging her in the back seat while his friend was driving! She didn't victimize anybody, she just pretended she was his age, when she wasn't... Silly, stupid girl.

The law:
15 year old boy = 13 year old girl.

The reality:
15 year old boy = sexual being looking to get laid.
13 year old girl = innocent kid looking for Hello Kitty toys.

This is what is going to happen. When she gets out he will be of age. They will get together and give the bird to the entire judicial process. She will just remain on ice until then on taxpayer coin. They will both just have to figure out how they are going to make up for lost time when they hook up again and all the rest of us can do is imagine how much fun that would be if it was us. Somebody again point out to me the victim in this case and show me the value of the dollars we spent prosecuting it and incarcerating her.

pak1983
01-11-2007, 02:44 PM
this might make you sick

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/alton.asp

Duck Dog
01-11-2007, 02:54 PM
At 40, If I were hitting that I'd tell my close friends. At 13, if I were hitting that I'd tell everyone.

StcChief
01-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Baring a rug munching incident complains / fights

Good behaviour she serves may 5 years.

mcan
01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
this might make you sick

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/alton.asp

Oh my GOD! I don't know what the hell this has to do with the tread topic, but those last two pics just scarred me for life...

:SHUDDER: :VOMIT:

siberian khatru
01-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Oh my GOD! I don't know what the hell this has to do with the tread topic, but those last two pics just scarred me for life...

:SHUDDER: :VOMIT:

My favorite was the one with the crime scene official picking up pieces of the girl's skull and brains and dropping them into a plastic bag. Fun work if you can find it.

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 03:46 PM
My favorite was the one with the crime scene official picking up pieces of the girl's skull and brains and dropping them into a plastic bag. Fun work if you can find it.

I don't know about all of that but it really was a downer after watching that hot for teacher video.

vailpass
01-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I think it's her husbands fault. If he was hitting that like he should have been she would have too sore to want anything else.

Yep. Pound that back door so hard it smokes. Once she wipes the tears away she won't be in any shape to walk outside the house.

listopencil
01-11-2007, 04:10 PM
There is a HUUUUUUUUGE difference between the psychological makeup of a teenage boy and a teenage girl when it comes to sex.

BTW, Good God! That woman wouldn't be able to walk out of the bedroom on her rubbery legs if I were her husband.

gblowfish
01-11-2007, 04:16 PM
That 13 year old must have a shovel in his drawers.

She can't shake it....
uh....
She can't beat it....
uh....
She can't get out from under it...
uh...
Well, you know what I mean.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:16 PM
10 years?
just send her to Pelican Bay for an afternoon.
Thatll cure what ills her.

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
10 years?
just send her to Pelican Bay for an afternoon.
Thatll cure what ills her.

Make a good movie too.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Make a good movie too.

you meant after school special.

Redrum_69
01-11-2007, 04:54 PM

More like Saturday morning cartoon...right after sesame street

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 04:55 PM

She's one after school special I could have gotten into.

MOhillbilly
01-11-2007, 04:57 PM

you think the gaurds at the prison shes going to are excited?

siberian khatru
01-11-2007, 04:58 PM

ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY
01-11-2007, 05:12 PM
you think the gaurds at the prison shes going to are excited?

BIG TIME!!!

kcmaxwell
01-11-2007, 09:20 PM
I truly don't understand the people who say it's the kids fault or the dad's for turning her in? Do none of you have kids? you wouldn't think this was innapropriate if it was your child? would you congratulate your kid if you found this going on? reward him for banging the "hot teacher"! i would have beaten this chick into a spot in the court room and take my chances with a jury than encourage this behavior! and i totally agree with Laz, if it was a man, all of you who were applauding this would be calling for his torture and death, and feeling very righteous about it! (and rightfully so) if it were a man, he would never see the outside of an 8x6 cell again!

kcmax
confused and outraged

CoMoChief
01-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Nice rump on her.

ARROW2
01-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Bumped because of that reason. Damn I like that freak......

Tribal Warfare
01-11-2007, 11:19 PM
I truly don't understand the people who say it's the kids fault or the dad's for turning her in? Do none of you have kids? you wouldn't think this was innapropriate if it was your child? would you congratulate your kid if you found this going on? reward him for banging the "hot teacher"!

Damn right!!!!!!!!!!

Reaper16
01-11-2007, 11:39 PM
I truly don't understand the people who say it's the kids fault or the dad's for turning her in? Do none of you have kids? you wouldn't think this was innapropriate if it was your child? would you congratulate your kid if you found this going on? reward him for banging the "hot teacher"!
I can't think of a better example what constitutes giving your kid a High Five. I'd take that kid out to Chuck-E-Cheese's and Baskin Robbins in the same night; he deserves it. That's my boy!

Uncle_Ted
01-12-2007, 12:19 AM
10 years in prison for this? That's insane. What ever happened to prosecutorial discretion?

The simple fact of the matter is that the reason relationships like this are wrong (even when consensual) is that there is the potential for abuse of authority through manipulation, and psychological damage to the student. Typically these concerns are not as strong or important in a situation where a female teacher is with a male student -- maybe a psychologist would disagree, but it seems to me that the same concerns really aren't there as they would be with a male teacher and a female student (either from an abuse standpoint or a "societal acceptance" standpoint).

Fine, the teacher should lose her job. But 10 years in prison? Unless there is something egregious that I'm not aware of (I haven't followed the case, but maybe something like forcing the kid to perform sex acts, or threatening him, or starting the whole "seduction" process pre-puberty), the penalty seems awfully excessive -- and pointless from a societal standpoint -- if the kid wasn't truly "harmed". You'd think that the cops and the prosecutors would have better things to do with their time and our tax dollars.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 12:40 AM
10 years in prison for this? That's insane. What ever happened to prosecutorial discretion?

The simple fact of the matter is that the reason relationships like this are wrong (even when consensual) is that there is the potential for abuse of authority through manipulation, and psychological damage to the student. Typically these concerns are not as strong or important in a situation where a female teacher is with a male student -- maybe a psychologist would disagree, but it seems to me that the same concerns really aren't there as they would be with a male teacher and a female student (either from an abuse standpoint or a "societal acceptance" standpoint).

Fine, the teacher should lose her job. But 10 years in prison? Unless there is something egregious that I'm not aware of (I haven't followed the case, but maybe something like forcing the kid to perform sex acts, or threatening him, or starting the whole "seduction" process pre-puberty), the penalty seems awfully excessive -- and pointless from a societal standpoint -- if the kid wasn't truly "harmed". You'd think that the cops and the prosecutors would have better things to do with their time and our tax dollars.
Switch the sexes of the two parties and see if you think this post holds water.

Uncle_Ted
01-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Switch the sexes of the two parties and see if you think this post holds water.

That's exactly my point ... female teacher w/ male student is NOT the same thing as male teacher w/ female student, so the law should not treat them the same.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 01:02 AM
That's exactly my point ... female teacher w/ male student is NOT the same thing as male teacher w/ female student, so the law should not treat them the same.
That's absurd.

88TG88
01-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Do none of you have kids? you wouldn't think this was innapropriate if it was your child? would you congratulate your kid if you found this going on? reward him for banging the "hot teacher"! i would have beaten this chick into a spot in the court room and take my chances with a jury than encourage this behavior!

i dont think ppl here are encouraging what she did. theyre just jealous that this kid could get such a hot chick (i know i am).like when they say " i wouldve banged her in school" they're thinking in their current state of mind not how they thought as a kid.

mcan
01-12-2007, 01:16 AM
It doesn't matter what the sexes of the people are. It matters what kind of people the sexes are. I think all sexual misconduct should be handled on a case by case basis to determine what kind of penalty (if any) should be attributed to the perpetrator. If the kid is well aware of what sex is, and is a willing partner, then the penalty should be MUCH lighter than if a court or a court appointed psychologist determines that the kid is sexually unaware, was "brainwashed" or physically forced to do anything sexual by the perpetrator.

I think 16 is a reasonable age of consent, unless the person is severely under-developed emotionally and/or physically, by then everybody knows what sex is, and pretty much knows what it entails. Most people I knew, by 16 were sexually active in some capacity. Before that, we should apply the rule from above. Does the child feel victimized? If not, then it should be prosecuted as a 3rd degree sexual misconduct. If the child was "brainwashed" into the whole thing, it should be 2nd degree, and if the child was FORCED it should be 1st degree. The penalties should reflect the differences in the crimes.

From 16 to 18 there would be no 3rd degree offenses, since they are of legal age to give consent, but we would keep the 2nd degree laws in effect so as to protect any and all 16 and 17 year olds who are still very child-like.

Obviously, 1st degree is rape, so that applies no matter how old.

mcan
01-12-2007, 01:18 AM

I think that might be true the majority of the time, but that can't be a rule... I know what you mean though. Let me clarify.

A willing participant (even though not of legal age) should be less of crime than an un-willing participant.

Over-Head
01-12-2007, 05:53 AM

How so?
1 legal age 1 minor, regardless of which sex is male or female.
That's why the court systems use the term "consenting ADULTS"

Extra Point
01-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Hmmm...I'm going out on a limb here...but after 10 years in prison..I'm guessing her love for broom handles and women construction workers will increase significantly

:clap: A man in his element. Badumpum!

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 07:25 AM
IIRC, the judge had initially suspended her sentence but she got back in contact with the minor...so the sentence was imposed (un-suspended).

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Reading through this, you can certainly tell the majority of posters who have children and those that do not.

I have 3 boys and apparently a 4th on the way, I would never encourage this type of behavior in my kids.

As a teenage boy, your mind is all about sex. That doesn't make it right. I wonder how much this story would change much if she had gotten pregnant by a 15 year old. That's a pretty tough life lesson to learn at 15.

ZepSinger
01-12-2007, 07:53 AM
i dont think ppl here are encouraging what she did. theyre just jealous that this kid could get such a hot chick (i know i am).like when they say " i wouldve banged her in school" they're thinking in their current state of mind not how they thought as a kid.

When I was a kid, all the teachers looked like this:
http://www.transparencynow.com/images/aunt_bee.jpg
Needless to say, this sort of thing wasn't an issue back then.

Z

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 07:54 AM
ROFL

jAZ
01-12-2007, 09:24 AM
That chick is smokin' hot, and 100% certifiably bat-shit crazy. As the dad, it would suck to do it, but you have to turn her in.

She's boiled rabbit stew crazy.

Which guilt/pain would be worse.

A father who broke off a 1-in-a-million chance hookup his 13-year-old son was having... or...

A father who was forced to testify at the murder trial of his son after he was chopped up for looking at another "woman" by his bat-shit crazy teacher/lover/hottie.

A dad's gotta do the right thing, even when it sucks.

RJ
01-12-2007, 09:28 AM
A willing participant (even though not of legal age) should be less of crime than an un-willing participant.

I'm going to take a wild guess here.......you don't have any children?

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 09:43 AM
That's what I'm talking about RJ.

Skip Towne
01-12-2007, 09:59 AM
When I was a kid, all the teachers looked like this:
http://www.transparencynow.com/images/aunt_bee.jpg
Needless to say, this sort of thing wasn't an issue back then.

Z
Ours weren't that good.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Wow, so much to address here.

It doesn't matter what the sexes of the people are. It matters what kind of people the sexes are. I think all sexual misconduct should be handled on a case by case basis to determine what kind of penalty (if any) should be attributed to the perpetrator. If the kid is well aware of what sex is, and is a willing partner, then the penalty should be MUCH lighter than if a court or a court appointed psychologist determines that the kid is sexually unaware, was "brainwashed" or physically forced to do anything sexual by the perpetrator.

I think 16 is a reasonable age of consent, unless the person is severely under-developed emotionally and/or physically, by then everybody knows what sex is, and pretty much knows what it entails. Most people I knew, by 16 were sexually active in some capacity. Before that, we should apply the rule from above. Does the child feel victimized? If not, then it should be prosecuted as a 3rd degree sexual misconduct. If the child was "brainwashed" into the whole thing, it should be 2nd degree, and if the child was FORCED it should be 1st degree. The penalties should reflect the differences in the crimes.

From 16 to 18 there would be no 3rd degree offenses, since they are of legal age to give consent, but we would keep the 2nd degree laws in effect so as to protect any and all 16 and 17 year olds who are still very child-like.

Obviously, 1st degree is rape, so that applies no matter how old.

This is the most logical take I have seen on the subject so far. Good job mcan.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 10:46 AM
That's absurd.

Well I agree with you on just about everything but occasionally you surprise me. What are you saying here Simplex, there is not difference between boys and girls, men and women? I never thought I would see the day when you became Mr. Politically Correct. Lets put the drum you have been beating this entire thread to the test.

1. In school a boy punches a girl as opposed to a girl punching a boy. You are pricipal Simplex. Do you treat these equally?

2. Second case. A 16 year old boy goes and grabs a girl by her box in the hallway and it was and unwanted advance. A 16 year old girl grabs a guys crotch and it is an unwanted advance. Does this get treated equally. Hell on a fully adult level does this get treated equally?

I agree with you to some degree on this subject. It's well documented that our legal system consistantly gives lesser sentences to women for the same crimes as men and I think that is BS in most cases. IMO though you can't deny there is a huge difference between males and females in situations like this. This women is being made an example of plain and simple. I'd bet the bank that the teacher who recently got busted for doing the nasties with the autistic kid will get a lighter sentence.

BTW this applies to anyone here that thinks that has bought into the mind **** PC game society has played on us saying there is no diffference between men and women, there is.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess here.......you don't have any children?

Let's get real for a second. What age did you first do the nasties dude?

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 10:56 AM
There's a huge difference between knowing what sex is and being ready/willing to accept and live up to the responsibilities of potential "mistakes". STD? Pregnancy? How many 15/16 year old guys do you know that are ready to become a daddy? Birth control does fail. How many 15/16 year old guys would be ready to go to their parents/doctor to tell them they were experiencing "burning" when pissing, as opposed to ignoring it and potentially infecting future partners or causing themselves further harm?

The problem isn't the physical act, obviously anyone of a certain age is capable. It's the possible repercussions (mental, emotional, medical, future baby) of the act. Most teenagers can't keep their rooms clean or do their homework without being browbeaten. But y'all think they're ready for the responsibilities that come along with sex? Whatever.

BTW...anyone that thinks teenage girls (even young teenage girls) don't have sex on the brain hasn't spent much time around teenage girls in the past decade.

RJ
01-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Let's get real for a second. What age did you first do the nasties dude?

The first time I did it with a teenage girl or a 30 y/o?

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:06 AM
There's a huge difference between knowing what sex is and being ready/willing to accept and live up to the responsibilities of potential "mistakes". STD? Pregnancy? How many 15/16 year old guys do you know that are ready to become a daddy? Birth control does fail. How many 15/16 year old guys would be ready to go to their parents/doctor to tell them they were experiencing "burning" when pissing, as opposed to ignoring it and potentially infecting future partners or causing themselves further harm?

The problem isn't the physical act, obviously anyone of a certain age is capable. It's the possible repercussions (mental, emotional, medical, future baby) of the act. Most teenagers can't keep their rooms clean or do their homework without being browbeaten. But y'all think they're ready for the responsibilities that come along with sex? Whatever.

BTW...anyone that thinks teenage girls (even young teenage girls) don't have sex on the brain hasn't spent much time around teenage girls in the past decade.

1. Most of them are already having sex anyway. I started at 14, you?
2. The age of consent should be moved to 16.
3. Most tards are incapable of raising kids at any age, that's why they try and leave it up to the school system in many cases.
4. You could leave anyone 18 and over fully resposible for said child when having sex with anyone under 18. That puts the burden of that child on an adult. I think this should be done anyway.
5. When it comes to sentencing there are a lot of considerations taken in most cases like one partner being 18 and the other 14 as opposed to one partner being 56 and the other 14. This should be the case for many reasons. No way this women should have received this kind of sentence.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:07 AM
The first time I did it with a teenage girl or a 30 y/o?

When did you get your cherry popped?

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 11:12 AM
1. Most of them are already having sex anyway. I started at 14, you?2 weeks past my 20th birthday, second semester of my sophomore year of college.

And the "everyone's doing it" defense/justification is for morons. The question isn't whether "everyone's doing it"...the question is whether they should be.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Well I agree with you on just about everything but occasionally you surprise me. What are you saying here Simplex, there is not difference between boys and girls, men and women? I never thought I would see the day when you became Mr. Politically Correct. Lets put the drum you have been beating this entire thread to the test.

1. In school a boy punches a girl as opposed to a girl punching a boy. You are pricipal Simplex. Do you treat these equally?

2. Second case. A 16 year old boy goes and grabs a girl by her box in the hallway and it was and unwanted advance. A 16 year old girl grabs a guys crotch and it is an unwanted advance. Does this get treated equally. Hell on a fully adult level does this get treated equally?

I agree with you to some degree on this subject. It's well documented that our legal system consistantly gives lesser sentences to women for the same crimes as men and I think that is BS in most cases. IMO though you can't deny there is a huge difference between males and females in situations like this. This women is being made an example of plain and simple. I'd bet the bank that the teacher who recently got busted for doing the nasties with the autistic kid will get a lighter sentence.

BTW this applies to anyone here that thinks that has bought into the mind **** PC game society has played on us saying there is no diffference between men and women, there is.
So where do you draw the line? How young is too young? 15? 13? 10? 7? I mean, the chick IS hot...

I don't disagree that men and women are different. However, any attractive woman who is out trying to hook up with a 15 year old has some serious stability issues, no different than an adult male trying to get with a 15 year old girl. For me the sex isn't the issue, it's what's going on inside the skull of the adult.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:22 AM
2 weeks past my 20th birthday, second semester of my sophomore year of college.

And the "everyone's doing it" defense/justification is for morons. The question isn't whether "everyone's doing it"...the question is whether they should be.

If you just want to be an insulting dick then **** YOU Mr. I Couldn't Get Laid Until I was 20. ROFL

This was civil throughout the entire thread until you got here throwing aroung insults if everyone doesn't agree with the way you want to dictate everything.

Fairplay
01-12-2007, 11:24 AM
So where do you draw the line? How young is too young? 15? 13? 10? 7? I mean, the chick IS hot...

I don't disagree that men and women are different. However, any attractive woman who is out trying to hook up with a 15 year old has some serious stability issues, no different than an adult male trying to get with a 15 year old girl. For me the sex isn't the issue, it's what's going on inside the skull of the adult.

100 years ago and before then hooking up a girl 15 wasn't unheard im sure.
Getting married haveing kids. Shes barefoot and pregnant.

Their must have been a lot of crazy fuggers back then with that logic.

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Mr. I Couldn't Get Laid Until I was 20. ROFLIt speaks volumes about you that you think it was a "couldn't" issue.

You can choose to be insulted if you'd like...doesn't mean I'm not correct. The "everyone's doing it" justification is for morons. It's essentially the same argument that the Nazis used to kill 6 million Jews (I was following orders, just like everyone else). And drawn to its conclusion, it would leave us all smoking cigarettes, wearing bell bottoms, driving clunky American cars, etc.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:37 AM

I think the age of consent should be 16 in general. We have the oldest age of consent in the entire world. That being said everything has to be weighed in on an individual basis after that. There are different shades of grey when it comes to this subject. You can cover it with blanket legislation but unfortunately you can't do the same when it comes to sentencing. In this womens case I believe there is not a whole lot of damage done. I would also bet the bank they will be right back together when this is all over. If that's the case then who really ends up victimizing this kid?

Fairplay
01-12-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the age of consent should be 16 in general. We have the oldest age of consent in the entire world. who really ends up

Thats my point. Its all relative to what society views the age should be at.
In another country the age could be 14 or 15. Whos to say our rules are right and theirs are wrong?

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 11:48 AM
That being said everything has to be weighed in on an individual basis after that.Do you have any understanding of the equal protection clause of the Constitution? Everyone is supposed to be protected equally under the law. What you seem to be ignoring is that it also applies to "criminals". Let's say that Adult A has sex with Teen B...and ends up on trial for statutory rape. Teen B is 16 and ends up being judged "competent" to have decided to have sex. Adult A is off the hook. Now adult a boinks Teen C, who is 17, and once again ends up being charged with statutory rape. Except that this time, Teen C is judged not competent to have decided to have sex. Adult A ends up in prison.

Same situation, but in one case it's a crime and in the other it's not...and there was no way for Adult A to know ahead of time whether he/she would be breaking the law. That's why you have to write laws in a "blanket" manner and attempt to apply them equally.

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Thats my point. Its all relative to what society views the age should be at.
In another country the age could be 14 or 15. Whos to say our rules are right and theirs are wrong?No one but the voters and legislators. It's all spelled out pretty clearly in the law. If you disagree with it, then either work to change the law (as hot as some teenage girls are, please feel free) or move to a country with a lower age of consent. This isn't a big mystery.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:56 AM
It speaks volumes about you that you think it was a "couldn't" issue.

You can choose to be insulted if you'd like...doesn't mean I'm not correct. The "everyone's doing it" justification is for morons. It's essentially the same argument that the Nazis used to kill 6 million Jews (I was following orders, just like everyone else). And drawn to its conclusion, it would leave us all smoking cigarettes, wearing bell bottoms, driving clunky American cars, etc.

That's the worst metafore I have ever heard, I would be embarrassed if I was you.

Great, if you really chose not to dip your stick until you were 20, that was your choice. I have yet to hear anyone that was that old say they couldn't get laid and we all know there is a boat load full of them. It has just been my experience in life that people who can't get laid are always the first to try and stop everyone else by preaching from their soap box and acting so self riteous.

Our legal system is out of control in this country. Our incarceration rate is astronomical. We need to quit finding more reasons to lock people up, give them a criminal record and then release them back into society and expect them to become productive citizens. We have the highest incarcerate rate in the world, more than ****ing Russia. It's a problem brought to directly from the self riteous in this country trying to dictate what they think everyone else should be doing according to them. It wasn't always that way either.

Country Incarceration Rate/100K

Russia 690

United States 730

Belarus 505

Ukraine 390

Latvia 375

Lithuania 360

Singapore 287

Moldova 275

Estonia 270

South Africa 265

Cook Islands 225

Hong Kong 207

Romania 200

Czech Republic 190

Thailand 181

Poland 170

Slovakia 150

South Korea 137

Kiribati 130

New Zealand 127

Portugal 125

Fiji 123

Hungary 120

Canada 115

Luxembou 115

Bulgaria 110

Scotland 110

Brunei Darussal 110

Macau 107

Spain 105

Northern Ireland 105

Malaysia 104

China 103

England/Wales 100

France 95

Germany 85

Italy 85

Austria 85

Turkey 80

Switzerland 80

Belgium 75

Netherlands 65

Sweden 65

Denmark 65

Finland 60

Greece 55

Croatia 55

Norway 55

Ireland 55

Malta 55

Solomon Islands 46

Iceland 40

Japan 37

Bangladesh 37

Slovenia 30

Cyprus 30

Philippines 26

Cambodia 26

India 24

Fairplay
01-12-2007, 11:57 AM
No one but the voters and legislators. It's all spelled out pretty clearly in the law. If you disagree with it, then either work to change the law (as hot as some teenage girls are, please feel free) or move to a country with a lower age of consent. This isn't a big mystery.

Im not saying i disagree.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 11:59 AM
1. Most of them are already having sex anyway. I started at 14, you?

Do you see kids having sex at 13, 14, 15, 16 being a problem?

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Do you have any understanding of the equal protection clause of the Constitution? Everyone is supposed to be protected equally under the law. What you seem to be ignoring is that it also applies to "criminals". Let's say that Adult A has sex with Teen B...and ends up on trial for statutory rape. Teen B is 16 and ends up being judged "competent" to have decided to have sex. Adult A is off the hook. Now adult a boinks Teen C, who is 17, and once again ends up being charged with statutory rape. Except that this time, Teen C is judged not competent to have decided to have sex. Adult A ends up in prison.

Same situation, but in one case it's a crime and in the other it's not...and there was no way for Adult A to know ahead of time whether he/she would be breaking the law. That's why you have to write laws in a "blanket" manner and attempt to apply them equally.

What part of you can cover this subject with blanket legislation but that wouldn't necessarily apply to sentencing is it that you are having a hard time understanding?

Loki
01-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Yep. Pound that back door so hard it smokes. Once she wipes the tears away she won't be in any shape to walk outside the house.

lol...

that's some funny sh*t.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:02 PM
No one but the voters and legislators. It's all spelled out pretty clearly in the law. If you disagree with it, then either work to change the law (as hot as some teenage girls are, please feel free) or move to a country with a lower age of consent. This isn't a big mystery.

Politicians do what they want, they could give a **** about you. How about medical MJ? Voters keep putting it through all over the US but the Feds just keep busting people because of the pharmaceutical lobbyists. Same would apply to the prison lobby which is huge. Quit acting like the government here does what the people want. They do what the lobbyists want.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Im not saying i disagree.

You should.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Do you see kids having sex at 13, 14, 15, 16 being a problem?

Some times it is sometimes it isn't. Wasn't a problem for me at 14. This is an issue that needs to be addressed in school and the home though and not through draconian legisaltion. Child molestation is a problem though. I think I addressed that though through the sentencing part of what I posted earlier.

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 12:08 PM
That's the worst metafore I have ever heard, I would be embarrassed if I was you.Does anyone else see the absolute hilarity of this? Pal, you might be "embarrassed if I was you"...but you should definitely be embarrassed to be yourself right now.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Does anyone else see the absolute hilarity of this? Pal, you might be "embarrassed if I was you"...but you should definitely be embarrassed to be yourself right now.

The fact that you can't see how assinine that analogy was says a lot Mr. I Couldn't Get Laid Until I was 20.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Some times it is sometimes it isn't. Wasn't a problem for me at 14. This is an issue that needs to be addressed in school and the home though and not through draconian legisaltion. Child molestation is a problem though. I think I addressed that though through the sentencing part of what I posted earlier.

Ok. So you are 50/50 - depends on the situation. Do you see a problem with 13, 14, 15, 16 year olds having children - whether they are male/female?

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Our legal system is out of control in this country. Our incarceration rate is astronomical. We need to quit finding more reasons to lock people up, give them a criminal record and then release them back into society and expect them to become productive citizens. We have the highest incarcerate rate in the world, more than ****ing Russia. It's a problem brought to directly from the self riteous in this country trying to dictate what they think everyone else should be doing according to them. It wasn't always that way either.Let's not focus on the page full of numbers, it's annoying. It might interest you to know that I'm way Libertarian...I'm all for people doing what they'd like, provided it doesn't interfere with other people doing what they want. But laws must exist, anarchy only works if you're the biggest/strongest/best armed.

You bring up our incarceration rate. Great...let's think about that for a second. Do you really believe that's a function of having too many laws that are too restrictive? Or is it possibly because we've fostered a society that lacks any kind of self-control or discipline and feels it's OK to indulge itself in any way it so chooses?

In this case (the schoolteacher) the law, whether you agree with it or not, is well known and very clear. Would it really have been that difficult for the woman to find an 18 year old (or anyone over the age of consent) to ****? I think not. This wasn't her only sexual option, yet she chose to break the law. This wasn't a question of a law being unknown or too restrictive...it was a case of someone indulging a selfish desire/whim regardless.

BTW...you might want to take a course in logic. You can't look at the incarceration rates of a country and draw valid conclusions about their legal system. That's a correlation/causation fallacy.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm making myself some food I'll be back.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Our legal system is out of control in this country. Our incarceration rate is astronomical. We need to quit finding more reasons to lock people up, give them a criminal record and then release them back into society and expect them to become productive citizens. We have the highest incarcerate rate in the world, more than ****ing Russia. It's a problem brought to directly from the self riteous in this country trying to dictate what they think everyone else should be doing according to them. It wasn't always that way either.

Country Incarceration Rate/100K

Russia 690

United States 730
We both know that most of those people are in for smoking a joint.

Fairplay
01-12-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm making myself some food I'll be back.

Im going to get chinese, im deciding between getting either Sum Yung Chic or Lik Mi Yung Clit.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Ok. So you are 50/50 - depends on the situation. Do you see a problem with 13, 14, 15, 16 year olds having children - whether they are male/female?

Problem. Well I don't think it's a big problem no. I don' think it's a good idea though. There are approximately 272k pregnancies in our country to women under 18 with a population of 300M. I still think the issue that is there should be addressed through school and parents.

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 01:05 PM
PS-
I'm well acquainted with the history of legislation against MJ and agree than in many/most cases the lobbying organizations in this country have entirely too much power/influence. Though I maintain even that is a function of those who are elected...if you elect someone who refuses to deal with lobbyists, their influence will lessen. I've never used recreational drugs of any kind (other than alcohol...and that very rarely). But I too think it's ridiculous to prohibit MJ use...I suspect that in reality it's no more harmful than alcohol.

That said...this thread is about statutory rape and the age of consent. And I'm unaware of any lobbying group with the specific goal of keeping the age of consent at 18. It is, by and large, an age that was arrived at and agreed upon by society in general. Don't agree with it? Work to change it, or take a trip to Europe or Southeast Asia. Again...it's not hard to figure your options.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Im going to get chinese, im deciding between getting either Sum Yung Chic or Lik Mi Yung Clit.
Settled on the cream of sum yung guy, didn't you?

Bwana
01-12-2007, 01:08 PM
This is the is the part I don't get. :shake:

"Six months ago, Circuit Judge Bart Stanley ordered Rogers to serve the rest of the sentence after she sent the photos to the boy, and prosecutors brought the new charges. The new sentence was added to the first term for a 10-year total."

How fuggen stupid do you have to to send more pictures when your ass is on the line like that? :hmmm:

Don't get me wrong. If something like that would have been my teacher at thirteen and wanted a little "Miller time," I would have hit that early and often. :hump:

mcan
01-12-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't have kids. But that doesn't change the fact that when I was 13, I'd much rather have had sex willingly than have had somebody rape me by force. I know, I was just a stupid kid and the law says that I don't know any better, but that would have seemed like a no-brainer.

Of course, at 13 it should be a crime either way. But by no means should the crimes be looked at, or sentanced the same way.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 01:16 PM
I don't have kids. But that doesn't change the fact that when I was 13, I'd much rather have had sex willingly than have had somebody rape me by force. I know, I was just a stupid kid and the law says that I don't know any better, but that would have seemed like a no-brainer.

Of course, at 13 it should be a crime either way. But by no means should the crimes be looked at, or sentanced the same way.
That sounds great, but it is soooooo easy to get someone under the age of 15 to do something "willingly". By your example I should be allowed to contractually loan $1M to a 12 year old so long as they want me to? The fact that he'll be indebted to me for his entire life is of no consequence, he was Ok with it.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 01:17 PM
Let's not focus on the page full of numbers, it's annoying.

The facts are the facts, it is what it is whether you want to look at it or not is irrelevant.

It might interest you to know that I'm way Libertarian...I'm all for people doing what they'd like, provided it doesn't interfere with other people doing what they want. But laws must exist, anarchy only works if you're the biggest/strongest/best armed.

Yea right and I'm the King of Spain. You are far from being Libertarian. How does under 18 age ****ing infringe on your rights? Better yet how is is it going to cause anarchy? LMAO

In this case (the schoolteacher) the law, whether you agree with it or not, is well known and very clear. Would it really have been that difficult for the woman to find an 18 year old (or anyone over the age of consent) to ****? I think not. This wasn't her only sexual option, yet she chose to break the law. This wasn't a question of a law being unknown or too restrictive...it was a case of someone indulging a selfish desire/whim regardless.

You're not paying attention very well maybe you should lay off the :bong:

I didn't say I disagreed with it. I said the age of consent IMO should be 16, he was 13 now 15 which means he was probably very close to being 14 when it happened. I said I disagreed with the sentence I thought it was extreme in this case and she was being made an example. She should have been punished no question. Let's not fool ourselfs here and pretend this kid was a victim. He was one lucky ****er is what he was.

You bring up our incarceration rate. Great...let's think about that for a second. Do you really believe that's a function of having too many laws that are too restrictive? Or is it possibly because we've fostered a society that lacks any kind of self-control or discipline and feels it's OK to indulge itself in any way it so chooses?

BTW...you might want to take a course in logic. You can't look at the incarceration rates of a country and draw valid conclusions about their legal system. That's a correlation/causation fallacy.

Any good Libertarian would know that increased excessive legislation particulary the are of the war on drugs is responsible for the massive increase in our incarceration rate, that is well documented and one of the main areas their screaming their lungs out about. How do I know? I'm a Libertarian. Just go to their sight.

mcan
01-12-2007, 01:19 PM
PS-
I'm well acquainted with the history of legislation against MJ and agree than in many/most cases the lobbying organizations in this country have entirely too much power/influence. Though I maintain even that is a function of those who are elected...if you elect someone who refuses to deal with lobbyists, their influence will lessen. I've never used recreational drugs of any kind (other than alcohol...and that very rarely). But I too think it's ridiculous to prohibit MJ use...I suspect that in reality it's no more harmful than alcohol.

That said...this thread is about statutory rape and the age of consent. And I'm unaware of any lobbying group with the specific goal of keeping the age of consent at 18. It is, by and large, an age that was arrived at and agreed upon by society in general. Don't agree with it? Work to change it, or take a trip to Europe or Southeast Asia. Again...it's not hard to figure your options.

I don't think that anybody here really wants to go out and hook up with a 16 year old. I just think that we've somehow flipped the role of society's responsibilty towards our children from "preparing" them for adulthood, to "protecting" them from adulthood. Then we stand back and wonder why we have a bunch of 26 year old children running around. These laws, meant to protect us, are making things worse for us. These laws are exactly WHY a 29 year old woman sees a young teen as her peer. She was "protected" from becoming an adult.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't think that anybody here really wants to go out and hook up with a 16 year old. I just think that we've somehow flipped the role of society's responsibilty towards our children from "preparing" them for adulthood, to "protecting" them from adulthood. Then we stand back and wonder why we have a bunch of 26 year old children running around. These laws, meant to protect us, are making things worse for us. These laws are exactly WHY a 29 year old woman sees a young teen as her peer. She was "protected" from becoming an adult.
While I agree, sex isn't the right place to foster that. Let kids compete in school and in sports. Let them learn that there are winners and losers, and that most times the guy who works hardest wins, but sometimes s**t happens and he doesn't. Let them see their peers pull away from them in the classroom and leave them behind when they don't get something, because that's exactly how it's going to be for the rest of their lives.

We don't let kids experience failure or rejection and learn coping skills when they're in grade school, and consequently they experience their first rejection when they're hormonally charged teens. Then we wonder where school shootings and such come from.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 01:24 PM

You have great takes dude. :thumb: I moved out at 16 and supported myself while still going to high school. My godson is about to turn 18 and I was more mature at 14. The culture of protectionism.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 01:40 PM
While I agree, sex isn't the right place to foster that. Let kids compete in school and in sports. Let them learn that there are winners and losers, and that most times the guy who works hardest wins, but sometimes s**t happens and he doesn't. Let them see their peers pull away from them in the classroom and leave them behind when they don't get something, because that's exactly how it's going to be for the rest of their lives.

We don't let kids experience failure or rejection and learn coping skills when they're in grade school, and consequently they experience their first rejection when they're hormonally charged teens. Then we wonder where school shootings and such come from.

I agree with this a lot too. I will give you a great example of both. My godson at 14 was competing in sports. When he turned 16 he quit sports so I got him in the gym and he joined a band that had gigs. He had a job too and was talking about college. He was a great student. I used to talk about his progress on this on the BB all the time. He lost weight, gained confidence and had even went out on some real dates. One day his mom says to quit his job and just be a kid. Since then he quit training, says he isn't going to go to college, and isn't in a band anymore. All of his dates are "just friends" now and he has no desire to compete on any level. Hell I thought we had him in college, buff, in a band and flocked by women. Now I don't know if he will be living with his mom at 30. Culture of protectionism at it's finest.

Don't get me wrong I love his mom and him to death I just don't agree with the road they are going down.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Problem. Well I don't think it's a big problem no. I don' think it's a good idea though. There are approximately 272k pregnancies in our country to women under 18 with a population of 300M. I still think the issue that is there should be addressed through school and parents.

I guess my point is that at the age of 16, no child is prepared financially, emotionally, or mentally to handle the wants & needs of having a baby. I had a baby at 21 and I wasn't ready, but I faced it head on and feel I am a better person because of it.

When I was a teenager, sure I wanted to have sex. I did for the first time at 16 *please note, this removes me from the "Couldn't get any group". Teenagers having sex with other teenagers is more innocent than a 29 year old woman having sex with a 15 year old. I just don't see how some say it is ok regardless of age of consent.

Will my children be trying to get some when they are teenagers? I hope so, or we could have some different types of issues. But it's my job to stop them. You can't prevent everything, but if I catch one of them, they better damn well know that all hell is going to break loose.

mcan
01-12-2007, 01:49 PM
That sounds great, but it is soooooo easy to get someone under the age of 15 to do something "willingly". By your example I should be allowed to contractually loan $1M to a 12 year old so long as they want me to? The fact that he'll be indebted to me for his entire life is of no consequence, he was Ok with it.

You're just ignoring the fact that I stated it should still be illegal. But it should be a different kind of crime.

I'll give you three examples: (Sorry if they are a bit graphic)
I'll keep the older party a guy, since we all seem to think that's the worst case. I tend to think that it shouldn't matter.

1. A 13 year old girl is walking home from school. A brown van comes along and a 29 year old guy with a dog gets out of the passenger seat. "He likes you." The girl pets the dog. "You can give him a treat if you want. They're in the bag in the back." She gets in the back of the van, the door slams shut and off they go to the next state where she is tortured and raped. A neighbor sees the little girl on the news and on the Amber Alert and calls it in. The little girl is rescued. The 29 year old is prosecuted. What should his sentance be?

2. A 13 year old girl is at her friends' house for a sleepover. While downstairs watching TV, her friends' 29 year old step-brother comes down with popcorn. She is a bit flirty with him, and keeps staring at him. He goes over to sit by her. After awhile he puts his arm around her. The sister falls asleep. He flips it over to Cinemax, "Have you ever seen anything like this? Yeah, it's pretty gross, huh?" She is obviously nervous. He puts his hands down her pants. She's not sure if she likes it or not. After awhile, the sister wakes up. Out of embarrasment, the girl realizes what is happening and starts to cry. She tells her father the next day. The 29 year old is prosecuted. What should his sentance be?

3. A 13 year old girl is at a bowling alley watching her cousin's league games. She gets bored with the arcade and sees a 29 year old guy getting some nachos. "Can I have some?" She ends up striking up a conversation that quickly becomes sexual. "Aren't you a little young to be talking like that?" They laugh. Eventually, they are in the parking lot. She kisses him on the mouth. "Get in the back seat." A police officer making rounds notices the car and does the little 'tap on the glass' thinking he's going to send a couple 17 year olds home. What he finds shocks him. The cuffs go on. The girl goes back inside. Cops are everywhere, then the news crews. What should THIS guys' sentance be?

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 01:56 PM
I guess my point is that at the age of 16, no child is prepared financially, emotionally, or mentally to handle the wants & needs of having a baby. I had a baby at 21 and I wasn't ready, but I faced it head on and feel I am a better person because of it.

When I was a teenager, sure I wanted to have sex. I did for the first time at 16 *please note, this removes me from the "Couldn't get any group". Teenagers having sex with other teenagers is more innocent than a 29 year old woman having sex with a 15 year old. I just don't see how some say it is ok regardless of age of consent.

Will my children be trying to get some when they are teenagers? I hope so, or we could have some different types of issues. But it's my job to stop them. You can't prevent everything, but if I catch one of them, they better damn well know that all hell is going to break loose.

Well make sure to note I never said it was OK I just felt the sentence was way out of wack.

I'll say this much, the under 18 sex I had as a kid I wouldn't give up for anything. I had a great time and the memories are still there. Were there awkward times, sure but there were a lot of awesome times as well. I was like a rabbit from 16 to 18. I wouldn't live like TN did for anything.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 01:57 PM
You're just ignoring the fact that I stated it should still be illegal. But it should be a different kind of crime.

I'll keep the older party a guy, since we all seem to think that's the worst case. I tend to think that it shouldn't matter.

1. A 13 year old girl is walking home from school. A brown van comes along and a 29 year old guy with a dog gets out of the passenger seat. "He likes you." The girl pets the dog. "You can give him a treat if you want. They're in the bag in the back." She gets in the back of the van, the door slams shut and off they go to the next state where she is tortured and raped. A neighbor sees the little girl on the news and on the Amber Alert and calls it in. The little girl is rescued. The 29 year old is prosecuted. What should his sentance be?

2. A 13 year old girl is at her friends' house for a sleepover. While downstairs watching TV, her friends' 29 year old step-brother comes down with popcorn. She is a bit flirty with him, and keeps staring at him. He goes over to sit by her. After awhile he puts his arm around her. The sister falls asleep. He flips it over to Cinemax, "Have you ever seen anything like this? Yeah, it's pretty gross, huh?" She is obviously nervous. He puts his hands down her pants. She's not sure if she likes it or not. After awhile, the sister wakes up. Out of embarrasment, the girl realizes what is happening and starts to cry. She tells her father the next day. The 29 year old is prosecuted. What should his sentance be?

3. A 13 year old girl is at a bowling alley watching her cousin's league games. She gets bored with the arcade and sees a 29 year old guy getting some nachos. "Can I have some?" She ends up striking up a conversation that quickly becomes sexual. "Aren't you a little young to be talking like that?" They laugh. Eventually, they are in the parking lot. She kisses him on the mouth. "Get in the back seat." A police officer making rounds notices the car and does the little 'tap on the glass' thinking he's going to send a couple 17 year olds home. What he finds shocks him. The cuffs go on. The girl goes back inside. Cops are everywhere, then the news crews. What should THIS guys' sentance be?
I guess I don't see the difference in the sex aspects of your stories. Obviously guy #1 would have kidnapping, assault and battery, etc added on, so he'd go up for more time. Other than that they're the same thing in my book.

mcan
01-12-2007, 02:02 PM
I guess I don't see the difference in the sex aspects of your stories. Obviously guy #1 would have kidnapping, assault and battery, etc added on, so he'd go up for more time. Other than that they're the same thing in my book.

I just can't fathom how you could see these three stories in the same light. I can definately see how each one is a crime, but they are LIGHTYEARS apart, IMO.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Kids today are too much about what makes them happy and not worry about consequences. Do whatever I want regardless of the outcome.

BIG_DADDY
I just can't fathom how you could see these three stories in the same light. I can definately see how each one is a crime, but they are LIGHTYEARS apart, IMO.

Agreed.

BIG_DADDY
Kids today are too much about what makes them happy and not worry about consequences. Do whatever I want regardless of the outcome.

Dude we were the same way. LMAO

RJ
01-12-2007, 02:41 PM

Is that perhaps because you are seeing it from the point of view of the accused rather than the child, the child's parents and society at large? That's a question, not a statement.

We all understand that the 29 y/o in your first example is a child molester, it's the one who is most feared and who Amber Alerts were made for. But the fact is that the 2nd and 3rd examples are far more common and impact far more lives. The grown men in examples 2 and 3 need to remove themselves from those situations. It's difficult for me to understand how that could be viewed any other way.

Simplex3
01-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Based upon violence and coercion, not on the sex.

RJ
01-12-2007, 02:52 PM
When did you get your cherry popped?

I was 15 and so was she, first time for both of us. In retrospect I wouldn't advise anyone to be in a sexual relationship at that age but that's an easy thing for a 47 y/o to tell a 15 y/o, quite another for the 15 y/o to resist. I also don't want my 15 y/o drinking, smoking pot, eating acid, getting in fights and a whole list of other things that I once did. Hypocritical? Probably, but so what? When I was 15 it was my job to break the rules. When my daughter is 15 it will be my job to make sure she follows them.

While I view most societal issues with a leftist/libertarian eye I'm more a totalitarian with my kids.

mcan
01-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Is that perhaps because you are seeing it from the point of view of the accused rather than the child, the child's parents or society at large? That's not question, not a statement.

We all understand that the 29 y/o in your first example is a child molester, it's the one who is most feared and who Amber Alerts were made for. But the fact is that the 2nd and 3rd examples are far more common and impact far more lives. The grown men in examples 2 and 3 need to remove themselves from those situations. It's difficult for me to understand how that could be viewed any other way.

I'm trying to look at it from the point of view of the court, or rather US... To what degree should we punish these people? How serious are these offenses by themselves, and how serious are they relative to each other? It's my opinion that the girl in the first example is victim of an extremely heinous crime, and the perp should be locked away forever, if not executed.

It is my opinion that the girl in the second situation is still a victim, but not nearly as serious. The perp deserves some real jail time, and they both need counseling. The goal of prosecuting these types of crimes is to try and prevent this guy from becoming the type of guy who would do something like the above, or ever touching another young girl again.

It is my opinion that the third situation is a victimless crime. The girl in that situation has declared herself an adult, and only the letter of the law states that she is unable to. I agree that we still need to uphold the law though, and that this man should be arrested. But, I don't think jail is the appropriate place for him. They need to make sure that the guy doesn't contact the girl again until she is 16, and they need to get both of these people to a counselor.

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't live like TN did for anything.Dude, are you high right at this very minute? How do you know what my life was like? All you know about me is that I didn't have sex until I was 20 and (if you read around the board) that I don't like Herm Edwards.

Holding off on having sex was a conscious choice I made. I waited until I felt like I was ready, it's as simple as that. You might consider for a second the idea that someone who "couldn't get any" until 20 is probably not the guy that's going to freely admit he didn't have sex until 20.

Jesus, the level of stupidity around this board is staggering.

RJ
01-12-2007, 03:38 PM
It is my opinion that the third situation is a victimless crime. The girl in that situation has declared herself an adult, and only the letter of the law states that she is unable to. I agree that we still need to uphold the law though, and that this man should be arrested. But, I don't think jail is the appropriate place for him. They need to make sure that the guy doesn't contact the girl again until she is 16, and they need to get both of these people to a counselor.

That line of thinking is hard for me to understand. To me, a 29 y/o man has the onus upon him should such a thing occur. He's the grown-up, she's the kid. No matter what she says or does, no matter what she looks like or how she's dressed, it's his responsibility. If he gives in to the temptation then he has to be willing to accept the consequences. Like it or not, he just became a child molester.

Also, I'm not sure what you're describing is victimless. The girl in that scenario is either already on or about to get on a very bad path. Even if he's not the instigator he is exacerbating the problem.....and it is a problem, IMO.

I guess I'm basically opposed to the idea of 29 y/o's and 15 y/o's having sex with each other, regardles of which one is of which gender.

ChiefsOne
01-12-2007, 04:01 PM

#1 should get his junk ripped off and then hung like Saddam.

#2 balls cut off so it doesn't happen again. 29 and 13 is a huge difference, he should with out a doubt know better. Sex offenders list the rest of his life and spent some prison time.

#3 see number two, less jail time, because he really didn't know her age, but knew she was young.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
That line of thinking is hard for me to understand. To me, a 29 y/o man has the onus upon him should such a thing occur. He's the grown-up, she's the kid. No matter what she says or does, no matter what she looks like or how she's dressed, it's his responsibility. If he gives in to the temptation then he has to be willing to accept the consequences. Like it or not, he just became a child molester.

Also, I'm not sure what you're describing is victimless. The girl in that scenario is either already on or about to get on a very bad path. Even if he's not the instigator he is exacerbating the problem.....and it is a problem, IMO.

I guess I'm basically opposed to the idea of 29 y/o's and 15 y/o's having sex with each other, regardles of which one is of which gender.

As is he and as am I. There are sentencing guidelines for all crimes even murder. That's all mcan is saying. Every situation isn't the same and does not deserve the same response. Hitting and old lady in the back of the head when she's not looking and agreeing to fight with some guy outside a bar are both assault and battery but they shouldn't receive the same sentence. In this case this kid is probably considered a hero by most males in his community plus he had the time of his life. Not much damage here. 6 months and 3 years probation would have been more in line. The legal system shouldn't create more victims than it helps I guess is my point. Of course I am refering the Pamela Rogers case.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 04:05 PM
I was 15 and so was she, first time for both of us. In retrospect I wouldn't advise anyone to be in a sexual relationship at that age but that's an easy thing for a 47 y/o to tell a 15 y/o, quite another for the 15 y/o to resist. I also don't want my 15 y/o drinking, smoking pot, eating acid, getting in fights and a whole list of other things that I once did. Hypocritical? Probably, but so what? When I was 15 it was my job to break the rules. When my daughter is 15 it will be my job to make sure she follows them.

While I view most societal issues with a leftist/libertarian eye I'm more a totalitarian with my kids.

Great take. Being a Libertarian you should be able to manage your only family affairs that way I totally agree. We agree on just about everything. The only thing I am not sure we agree on was the sentence this woman received for the damage she caused.

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Dude, are you high right at this very minute? How do you know what my life was like? All you know about me is that I didn't have sex until I was 20 and (if you read around the board) that I don't like Herm Edwards.

Holding off on having sex was a conscious choice I made. I waited until I felt like I was ready, it's as simple as that. You might consider for a second the idea that someone who "couldn't get any" until 20 is probably not the guy that's going to freely admit he didn't have sex until 20.

Jesus, the level of stupidity around this board is staggering.

All I was refering to was the fact that you didn't get laid until 20, nothing else. Where are you getting anything else from? Where did I say anything about knowing what your life was like? Do you always just make up shit as you go? I wouldn't wish not getting laid until you're 20 on anyone, especially a dude. I had a killer time pre-20. The 6 years you threw away in comparison were awesome for me. I fully respect your right to be a monk though if you choose. I am never really sure what point you're trying to get across. You just keep making shit up as you go. You keep saying you didn't have sex until you were ready. How does a kid 16, 17, 18 or even 19 for that matter not be ready for sex? Were you getting a change or something?

RJ
01-12-2007, 04:35 PM
In this case this kid is probably considered a hero by most males in his community plus he had the time of his life. Not much damage here. 6 months and 3 years probation would have been more in line. The legal system shouldn't create more victims than it helps I guess is my point.

Yeah, for the boy it was a wet dream come true. Most any14 y/o with a teacher who looked like that would have a hard-on through the whole class. It's probably fair to say that he's not a victim, though I'd guess it will be a long time before he'll be able to have a normal relationship with a girl his own age. His views and expecations are a little skewed at this point, huh? And it's going to be really hard to explain away those pictures of his old girlfriend that he's never gotten rid of. :)

As to the woman and the sentence, I think it goes beyond the crime itself. We also have to consider the responsibility she took upon herself as a teacher. As parents, we send our kids off to school every day with certain expectations of the school system and the teachers. Personally, I think I have a right to expect the teachers to not have sex with the students. I also think the punishment should be severe enough to dissuade others from doing the same thing. Teenagers are basically walking, talking clouds of hormone dust and way too easy targets for would-be pedophiles. If that boy still wants to bang the teacher when he's 18, it's their business. Until then, no matter how odd it seems, he needs to be protected.

One other thing, and maybe this has been discussed, but would it make a difference if the woman was 50 and ugly instead of 29 and hot?

TN_Chief
01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
How does a kid 16, 17, 18 or even 19 for that matter not be ready for sex? Were you getting a change or something?As I wrote earlier...staggering.

88TG88
01-12-2007, 04:41 PM
One other thing, and maybe this has been discussed, but would it make a difference if the woman was 50 and ugly instead of 29 and hot?
i know there wouldnt be a 10 page thread about it on a chiefs board. thats the only reason any of us clicked on this thread.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Dude we were the same way. LMAO

I did do stupid shit growing up. But I had consequences. I understood that if I got caught, I would be up a creek without a paddle. You can't tell me that kids today act the same way as kids of the 80's or even the 90's for god sake.

I wasn't worried about drugs or sex in grade school like kids today. Last year my sister - a 4th grade teacher - had to have one of her students expelled for selling drugs at school. He was caught selling not once, but twice. A F***ing 4th grader! Who raises these children? It's people that find it ok for a 29 year old woman to have sex with a 13 year old.

Mr. Plow
01-12-2007, 05:11 PM
In this case this kid is probably considered a hero by most males in his community plus he had the time of his life..

A 13 year old is a hero for having sex with a teacher. No wonder kids have issues.

ARROW2
01-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Sorry....but...

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more time!!!!

Pamela..........call me.

Iowanian
01-13-2007, 07:00 PM
13 year old student?

She sure as hell SHOULD be doing time.

Huge difference between a 13 year old boy and a 17-18 year old.

If it were a 29 year old guy and a 13 year old girl, you...and I would be wanting to make a coin purse of his scrote.

Mecca
01-13-2007, 07:02 PM
13 year old student?

She sure as hell SHOULD be doing time.

Huge difference between a 13 year old boy and a 17-18 year old.

If it were a 29 year old guy and a 13 year old girl, you...and I would be wanting to make a coin purse of his scrote.

13 year old boys are different from 13 year old girls........that kid was a hero to all his friends....

Iowanian
01-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm not even remotely surprised you woudn't have a problem with nailing a 13 year old.

At 13, boy or girl...its molestation if its a teacher doing it to them.

Mecca
01-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm not even remotely surprised you woudn't have a problem with nailing a 13 year old.

At 13, boy or girl...its molestation if its a teacher doing it to them.

That is not even remotely what I said.........

CHIEF4EVER
01-13-2007, 09:40 PM
I can't believe that there are actually people who think that Pederasty is OK.

splatbass
01-13-2007, 10:08 PM
I can't believe that there are actually people who think that Pederasty is OK.

What does pederasty have to do with this thread? Do you even know the definition?

ped·er·as·ty /ˈpɛdəˌræsti, ˈpidə-/ Pronunciation[ped-uh-ras-tee, pee-duh-]

Sexual relations between two males, esp. when one of them is a minor.

This thread is about an adult woman and a minor boy. It also isn't pedophilia, since pedophilia is sex with a pre-pubescent child. If they are past puberty but still a minor the proper legal term is statutory rape - sex with someone not old enough to legally consent.

CHIEF4EVER
01-13-2007, 10:28 PM
What does pederasty have to do with this thread? Do you even know the definition?

ped·er·as·ty /ˈpɛdəˌræsti, ˈpidə-/ Pronunciation[ped-uh-ras-tee, pee-duh-]

Sexual relations between two males, esp. when one of them is a minor.

This thread is about an adult woman and a minor boy. It also isn't pedophilia, since pedophilia is sex with a pre-pubescent child. If they are past puberty but still a minor the proper legal term is statutory rape - sex with someone not old enough to legally consent.
You can split hairs all you want to but sex with a minor is sex with a CHILD. Someone not of age to decide for themselves what is best for them. I can already see that you are one of the 'pat the kid on the back' crowd in light of your carping about the legal definition of a word I used. An incorrect definition I might add.

http://www.allwords.com/word-pederasty.html

Definitions
pederasty
paederasty
noun

1. Sexual relations between adults and children.Derivative: pederast
noun

An adult who practises perderasty.Etymology: 16c: from Greek pais, paidos child + erastes lover.

Carry on.

Mecca
01-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I remember being 13.....all I know is if a chick like that was on me....I highly doubt I'd consider it her taking advantage of me.

Brock
01-13-2007, 10:47 PM
If your son was gay and he was getting banged by what he considered to be a "hot" teacher, do you consider him a victim?

RJ
01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
If your son was gay and he was getting banged by what he considered to be a "hot" teacher, do you consider him a victim?

Ooooooh, good one. And if he had some gay friends who thought he was a "hero"?

mcan
01-13-2007, 10:58 PM

You're not helping your cause any with this argument... What if she was black, huh? It wouldn't be any less or more wrong if it was a homosexual relationship. It would only be more "looked down upon" by a homophobic society. In either the homosexual or heterosexual versions, it would be (and should be) a crime. But since the child was not FORCED to do anything, it should be much less of a crime than an actual rape. Ten years seems excessive.

RJ
01-14-2007, 12:38 AM
You're not helping your cause any with this argument... What if she was black, huh? It wouldn't be any less or more wrong if it was a homosexual relationship. It would only be more "looked down upon" by a homophobic society. In either the homosexual or heterosexual versions, it would be (and should be) a crime. But since the child was not FORCED to do anything, it should be much less of a crime than an actual rape. Ten years seems excessive.

I think you're discounting the importance of the fact she was his teacher. I'm sure that weighed heavily in the sentencing. Teachers accept a responsibility to care for our children, it's a big part of their jobs. If she was a neighbor 10 years is probably excessive. As a teacher, I'm not so sure.

crazycoffey
01-14-2007, 12:43 AM
what a waste

mcan
01-14-2007, 01:42 AM
I think you're discounting the importance of the fact she was his teacher. I'm sure that weighed heavily in the sentencing. Teachers accept a responsibility to care for our children, it's a big part of their jobs. If she was a neighbor 10 years is probably excessive. As a teacher, I'm not so sure.

I still think it's excessive, but no doubt, a teacher is worse...