PDA

View Full Version : New England will absolutely win.

mcan
01-21-2007, 05:20 PM
The New England defensive line is keying on Jeff Saturday's head to get off the ball quickly. The o-line has to hold to keep them off Manning. They are getting off the snap LIGHTNING quick.

At least somebody else in the league sees it and is trying to take advantage.

:rolleyes:

Bowser
01-21-2007, 05:22 PM
It's not that they are watching his head. Manning is running the play clock down to nearly zero on every pass play.

Fairplay
01-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Ok. I guess i don't have to watch the game anymore.

milkman
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Jeff Saturday is giving Manning head?

OnTheWarpath58
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Belicheck plays to win the game.....

Chan93lx50
01-21-2007, 05:29 PM
F*ck the pats!!!!!!!!!!

Am I jealous? F*cking right I am

OnTheWarpath58
01-21-2007, 05:36 PM
F*ck the pats!!!!!!!!!!

Am I jealous? F*cking right I am

I respect your honesty.

Kinda like ReerunKC admitting that he'll never give Herm a fair shake.

At least you're honest about it.

Easy 6
01-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Sure looks that way, its a real stinger to see "slowfeets" Dillon match LJ's total in 1 run.. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Ari Chi3fs
01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I like the Pats. They are Champions. They play like Champions. The organization doesn't put up with bags of shit like Bartee and Hicks. If you don't play like a champion, you get cut. They don't overpay for overpriced freeagents.

Patriots are winners. I'd love the Chiefs to be a franchise like this. But, if we want to see what a winning franchise looks like... look to New England.

Cut that Meat! Cut that Meat! Rub some dirt on it, Peyton!

heh.

Bowser
01-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Sure looks that way, its a real stinger to see "slowfeets" Dillon match LJ's total in 1 run.. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Yeah, I've seen fat assed old people run faster back to the buffet than Dillon runs down the field.

Deberg_1990
01-21-2007, 05:48 PM
I like the Pats. They are Champions. They play like Champions. The organization doesn't put up with bags of shit like Bartee and Hicks. If you don't play like a champion, you get cut. They don't overpay for overpriced freeagents.

Agree 100%

Its hard to hate a great organization like the Pats.

Chan93lx50
01-21-2007, 05:53 PM

Ughhhh dont remind me!

Why oh why did we have such a shitty game plan why why why! I would have playaction the hell out of them until the backed off the line of scrimmage

Oh well thats old news

Reerun_KC
01-21-2007, 06:23 PM
I respect your honesty.

Kinda like ReerunKC admitting that he'll never give Herm a fair shake.

At least you're honest about it.

Nope! Now after the game plan for the INDY playoff game. I will be less tolorant of that pile of Raiduhs

Herm hasnt done anything in his brief coaching career to prove to anyone that he is capable of being a NFL coach...

Fairplay
01-21-2007, 06:25 PM

Patriots are winners. I'd love the Chiefs to be a franchise like this. But, if we want to see what a winning franchise looks like... look to New England.

heh.

My thoughts exactly. I know people are tired of seeing the Pats in the SB. Me as well. But they are a winning organization from top to bottom. You have to respect that.

No one on the team act like a-holes. If they win the SB then they deserve it.

Thig Lyfe
01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
The Patriots are like the Yankees only not evil.

Fairplay
01-22-2007, 07:15 AM
What were you saying mcan?

crazycoffey
01-22-2007, 07:25 AM
I still don't see this head snap

Amnorix
01-22-2007, 08:09 AM
The Patriots are like the Yankees only not evil.

ROFL What a great line.

if only this thread prediction had been true! :cuss: