PDA

View Full Version : To spank or not to spank

greg63
01-22-2007, 07:47 AM
Law makers in California are trying to pass state law making it illegal for parents to spank their kids.

What say you Planet?

Skip Towne
01-22-2007, 07:49 AM
REPOST

greg63
01-22-2007, 07:50 AM
REPOST

Dang! I just heard it on the news. Sorry to whomever.

boogblaster
01-22-2007, 07:56 AM
Repost or not..if thety need it..burn that ass....

greg63
01-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Repost or not..if thety need it..burn that ass....

LMAO

Kerberos
01-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Does this include your significant other that has been a BAD GIRL and needs a spanking?

Or that casual fling you have with the chick in the office that JUST needs to be spanked cause she's got a NICE ASS?

acesn8s
01-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Does this include your significant other that has been a BAD GIRL and needs a spanking?

Or that casual fling you have with the chick in the office that JUST needs to be spanked cause she's got a NICE ASS?

It still shouldn't be illegal.

:rolleyes:

acesn8s
01-22-2007, 08:37 AM
What about the sport players? Will they be arrested after the game for congradulating another player?

Hydrae
01-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

allen_kcCard
01-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Spare the roid, spoil the pro bowl appearance.

greg63
01-22-2007, 09:09 AM

...Only if you're the parent.

greg63
01-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Spare the roid, spoil the pro bowl appearance.

LMAO

Skip Towne
01-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Spare the rod and spoil the broad

jAZ
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
I voted "no" rather than "maybe". I'm assuming that we are talking about spanking that falls short of abuse. Hard line to define, but that was my assumption.

InChiefsHell
01-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Spanking a kid on the butt is no big deal. I've spanked my kids, when they were little, usually because they were doing something that was going to get them hurt, or they were just being ridiculously bratty. I learned though, that spanking did not work on my son. I'd give him a swat on the butt, and instead of crying, he would just clench up his fists and stare at me. That freaked me out, so we decided that spanking the boy was not a good idea. Putting him in the corner, face first, seemed to settle him down alot better. Depends on the kid weather or not it is effective, but it's not abuse.

InChiefsHell
01-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Shouldn't there be an option to spank Gaz?

Redrum_69
01-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Concerning monkeys...then yes spanking should be illegal

Kerberos
01-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Spanking a kid on the butt is no big deal. I've spanked my kids, when they were little, usually because they were doing something that was going to get them hurt, or they were just being ridiculously bratty. I learned though, that spanking did not work on my son. I'd give him a swat on the butt, and instead of crying, he would just clench up his fists and stare at me. That freaked me out, so we decided that spanking the boy was not a good idea. Putting him in the corner, face first, seemed to settle him down alot better. Depends on the kid weather or not it is effective, but it's not abuse.

Yea .... kids now a days don't get taken outside a beat with a switch from the hickory tree.

All evidence from studies my wife reads says that spanking can lead a child to learn to HIT others. As I don't think that applies TO ALL children I am guessing there is some merrit to it or they wouldn't have classes on it that my wife has to attend as a social worker.

I also thing that some kids NEED someone to give them some discipline. Spanking or otherwise. Other kids just need to sit in a corner as you say to calm them the fug down.

In my day yelling and spanking was kind of my dads favorite sport behind football.

acesn8s
01-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Yea .... kids now a days don't get taken outside a beat with a switch from the hickory tree.

All evidence from studies my wife reads says that spanking can lead a child to learn to HIT others. As I don't think that applies TO ALL children I am guessing there is some merrit to it or they wouldn't have classes on it that my wife has to attend as a social worker.

I also thing that some kids NEED someone to give them some discipline. Spanking or otherwise. Other kids just need to sit in a corner as you say to calm them the fug down.

In my day yelling and spanking was kind of my dads favorite sport behind football.

I spanked my oldest child when she was young. She doesn't hit anybody. I didn't spank my youngest and she hits her sister all the time. Throw that into the studies.

My youngest usually responds best to a good stern talking. My oldest has learned not to do wrong but it took a long time to break her of disobience.

Redrum_69
01-22-2007, 10:46 AM
I spank my wife sometimes.

Handcuffs and a ball gag are usually involved

If she's really bad that I incorporate the "swing" upstairs

Iowanian
01-22-2007, 10:47 AM
If I ever had a second thought about the value of spanking...I'd just take myself down to the grocery store or maybe to the mall.

Spanking has its place and value when used correctly.

Kerberos
01-22-2007, 10:51 AM
This brings up a story that happened about 8 or 9 years ago.

I was working for Coca-Cola and I got volunteered to be the Coca-Cola Santa Clause for our branch.

Well we would sell Grocery Stores, Wal-Mart Stores, BIG conveniece stores, Military PX and Shopettes etc. 2 or 3 pallets of Coca-Cola 12 packs (W/santa on the label) to build these HUGE 12 pack chair displays that they would use to have us come out and take pictures of peoples kids with Santa.

Well THE LAST STOP on a Saturday afternoon it was around 5:00 in the afternoon and of course if you have never had to be in a Santa suit you wouldn't know that it's about 150 degrees farenhiet inside and all you want to do is get that shit OFF.

Well we were at a Shopette on Ft.Riley (Camp Forsyth area) and about 20 minutes had gone by and NO ONE had come in to get thier picture with Santa. My Boss and the District sales manager were with me and my boss told the DSM to go outside and drum up some business.

Well about 2 minutes after the DSM (Norm was his name) goes outside this FUGGING Stacked ASS black woman comes running inside and takes a giant leap up into my lap.

I she then starts telling me: "Santa.... I want a new home theatre, a nice big diamond ring and a NEW Lincoln Navigator for Christmas". She is grinding on me the WHOLE TIME she is asking for this.

So I being the sarcastic Santa asked her is she has been a good enough girl to get all of that.

She said without missing a beat " OH NO Santa ... I've been a VERY BAD GIRL.... In FACT I need a SPANK'N"

My boss just about hit the floor he was laughing so hard .... All I could do was WISH I didn't have 3 layers of padding on so I could feel some of this grinding and HUGE breasts pressing on me.

But that was a SPANKING that would and SHOULD NOT be Illegal.

:D