PDA

View Full Version : Herms big problem

King_Chief_Fan
01-22-2007, 12:27 PM
I think after having his ass handed to him by his friend Dungy that he would have more to be concerned about than who to root for in the super bowl. Especially since he hasn't had interest in the SB for the last 25 years.

http://kcchiefs.com/news/2007/01/22/gretz_a_problem_for_herm/

FringeNC
01-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Amazing. Watching him, it appears he doesn't take a loss like Parcells or Vermeil do. Now we learn he doesn't even watch the game? Astounding.

The guy just wants to be part of the NFL coaching fraternity, and a celebrity and cares very little about winning football championships (in my opinion of course.)

siberian khatru
01-22-2007, 12:31 PM
He probably feels warm and fuzzy about helping his buddy reach the Super Bowl.

siberian khatru
01-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Now we learn he doesn't even watch the game?

I suspect he doesn't even watch game film.

Fish
01-22-2007, 12:36 PM
No shot at Al Saunders in there?? WTF?

FringeNC
01-22-2007, 12:37 PM
I suspect he doesn't even watch game film.

Rep.

Dave Lane
01-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Actually Herms big problem is the amount of unoccupied space in his cranium.

Dave

HonestChieffan
01-22-2007, 01:13 PM
when he went to supper the night before we tanked in Indy with Dungy I knew we were screwed...Dungy took hiom out got his head out of the game, yucking it up while Dungys Assistants were making a game plan that shut us down like a HS team.

Herms an idiot

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I love this. I have hated on Herm since day one. Now watching everyone repeat everything I have posted about herm is just amazing!

I love it! Keep it up!

Herm is and Idoit.

Woodrow Call
01-22-2007, 01:18 PM
I love this. I have hated on Herm since day one. Now watching everyone repeat everything I have posted about herm is just amazing!

I love it! Keep it up!

Herm is and Idoit.

More people being wrong doesn't make you right.

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 01:18 PM
More people being wrong doesn't make you right.

More people being right doesnt make me wrong either...

crazycoffey
01-22-2007, 01:20 PM

yeah, but what if more people were wrong and YOU were wrong too?

didn't think of it like that, did ya.

Woodrow Call
01-22-2007, 01:21 PM

I guess we'll see sir.

Fish
01-22-2007, 01:25 PM

I love it! Keep it up!

Herm is and Idoit.

And yet Herm would still beat you in a popularity contest here....

Reerun_KC is and Idoit.

crazycoffey
01-22-2007, 01:25 PM
God Bless Herm!

FringeNC
01-22-2007, 01:31 PM
This is just striking compared to the piece I read on Mangini. The guy is a football junkie. Left a job as an investment banker in Australia to be an unpaid lackey for Belichick. We have a coach who doesn't care about the Super Bowl.

The degree to which Herm is just a self-promoting empty suit...and the fact that Carl slobbered all over himself trying to get the guy...Wow.

Can a coach be successful if he isn't a football junkie? I find it very unlikely.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-22-2007, 01:35 PM
This is just striking compared to the piece I read on Mangini. The guy is a football junkie. Left a job as an investment banker in Australia to be an unpaid lackey for Belichick. We have a coach who doesn't care about the Super Bowl.

The degree to which Herm is just a self-promoting empty suit...and the fact that Carl slobbered all over himself trying to get the guy...Wow.

Can a coach be successful if he isn't a football junkie? I find it very unlikely.

Thank you....not only is Herm a football dinosaur in regards to strategy, he's also a shameless self-promoter. I think he'd much rather end up with a cushy job in the league office than coaching. Of course, if he continues his ineptitude here, he may well get that job in 2009.

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 01:41 PM
And yet Herm would still beat you in a popularity contest here....

Reerun_KC is and Idoit.

And if you and I were coaching the Chiefs we would be pretty popular topic on the Chiefs Planet as well..

Amazing that the Head Coach of the Chiefs is a hot topic, especially on a Chiefs message board.

KC Fish and Herm are both "and Idoits"

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I guess we'll see sir.

Time will only tell. How I would love to be served up a big batch of crow with a little gates on the side, by having Herm prove me wrong, I would actually beg for some burnt crow!!!!!

But if the saying "History repeats itself" is correct. Then there isnt much hope or indication that things will change for the positive.

Skip Towne
01-22-2007, 01:51 PM

I love it! Keep it up!

Herm is and Idoit.
What's an idoit?

Fish
01-22-2007, 02:02 PM
And if you and I were coaching the Chiefs we would be pretty popular topic on the Chiefs Planet as well..

Amazing that the Head Coach of the Chiefs is a hot topic, especially on a Chiefs message board.

The difference between you and I being that I don't have to feed a sensitive ego in the middle of a thread by saying "Hey listen to me!! I'm right, and everyone is proving I'm right! See I told you!"

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 02:06 PM
The difference between you and I being that I don't have to feed a sensitive ego in the middle of a thread by saying "Hey listen to me!! I'm right, and everyone is proving I'm right! See I told you!"

Yes you do or you wouldnt of called me out on it....

But everyone is proving me right.... Ah it feels so good...

dont take offense to any of it. It is a boring day at the office, I am just stiring the pot...

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 02:07 PM
What's an idoit?

me for the typo!

FAX
01-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Herm doesn't watch the Super Bowl?

Why? Is Pants Off broadcast at the same time?

FAX

crazycoffey
01-22-2007, 04:46 PM
this year he is going to watch "stomp the yard"

Skip Towne
01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
me for the typo!
OK, I thought it was some kind of new insult that I needed to know about.

milkman
01-22-2007, 07:18 PM

Translation for the comprehension impaired (that's you) of the post you quoted.

As much as people don't like Herman ****in Edwards, they still like him better than you.

Reerun_KC
01-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Translation for the comprehension impaired (that's you) of the post you quoted.

As much as people don't like Herman ****in Edwards, they still like him better than you.

Probably goes the same for you as well..

He is rich and we are working our assess off for 6 figures a year...

So yeah, I would bet you a 1,000,000$ that Herm is more popular than either of us could ever dream of being....

Bill Parcells
01-22-2007, 08:26 PM
OK, I thought it was some kind of new insult that I needed to know about.
Nothing can ever get past you,Skip..you're always on your grammatical toes.

milkman
01-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Probably goes the same for you as well..

He is rich and we are working our assess off for 6 figures a year...

So yeah, I would bet you a 1,000,000$ that Herm is more popular than either of us could ever dream of being....

Unless he's giving me some of that money, I don't give a rat's ass.

He's useless.

Just not as useless as you.

Reerun_KC
11-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Ah Good times.....

Guru
11-05-2008, 11:11 PM
WTF is up with all these old thread revivals.