PDA

View Full Version : Notables noticed and other random ramblings

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 07:34 AM
In an effort to reduce the number of total posts I plan on committing a larger portion of my time writing about things here.

Feel free to add if you'd like, but instead of starting a new thread for every lame idea I get, I will simply address the topic in this one.

This should help, by reducing stress and the need to post whore just to get my misguided "feelings" down on paper. My prison psychologist suggested a daily journal, but this is even better because it has some interaction capabilities therefore increasing my social skills and promptly preparing me for life in the outside world again.

I’m not really in prison, nor seeing a psychologist but see what happens to me when I let my mind run wide open without a set forum.

This should be fun……

Fairplay
01-23-2007, 07:50 AM
I had chex for breakfast.

Bowser
01-23-2007, 08:31 AM
I've got to admit I'm disappointed with the rambling in this thread so far.

OnTheWarpath58
01-23-2007, 08:31 AM
I had chex for breakfast.

No shit.....

I'm eating a bowl of Chex right now......

Phobia
01-23-2007, 08:32 AM
I've got to admit I'm disappointed with the rambling in this thread so far.
Get used to it.

SLAG
01-23-2007, 08:34 AM
What does it take to be a full time stock day trader and make buku dollars

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Get used to it.

Exactly, look who started this crap.

I will give my first real submission in a few....

Gonzo
01-23-2007, 08:40 AM
I like squeezable relish.

It's kinda neat.

Cave Johnson
01-23-2007, 08:54 AM

Little known fact.... buku is actually spelled beaucoup.

Cave Johnson
01-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Wow, I've never seen such a committment to anti-post whoring. Props.

Brock
01-23-2007, 08:57 AM

It's a great way to turn 100,000 dollars into 10,000 dollars.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I know we all hate dumb people, and I am no exception. I often wonder though, what exactly inspires some to be so damn dense. Case in point, I go to the supermarket cashier window, because it was closer than my bank and I needed a money order (brown bag postal order???? I’m not telling).

Anyway, it’s a simple money order request; $20.00. Of course in this day and age who hardly carries cash anymore (the Anti-Christ is on his way any day now). So I pull out my checkbook, I should also state that it’s a small corner market store, a real old timer, and that’s one of the reasons we like it. However it is missing many updated financial technological devices, like a debit card swiper by the cashier window, hence I needed my checkbook.

I start to write a check for $25.00 (the charge was $5.00 for a money order, high price, but I didn’t have to waste time and money going to the bank, so I could hurry up and get back online and fart around with other planteers) and the teller starts screaming at me, “We can’t take a check for a money order, cash only!” No preemptive to the ramble, she cold cocks me with the verbal assault. Now I know at this point you are thinking that I am the dumbass, however I can read and I did read the part of the “official” signage that was taped to her window and read “no checks for money orders”.

I also read the sign, clearly taped right below the first sign that read “check cashing limit of $50.00.

That’s right, I was writing the check for cash, so I could get the money order, but I didn’t want to let ol’ bitchy pants off the hook so quickly. I mean, I know my job pretty well and therefore I am consistently aware of what I need to do and the rules inherent to doing my job successfully. I disagreed with her tactics and approach to the situation, quite frankly.

I decided I would just play along, “what do you mean; I can’t write a check of a money order? I’ve never heard of that.” I tried to say this very seriously, without my normal tone that can be very sarcastic, to say the least. You would have thought that I just spit in her face the reaction was priceless. Think the kid from home alone, only without the hands on the side of his face and add furrowed eyebrows. Yes, mouth agape, she gasps, “are you an idiot, you could write a bad check!”

“Ok, ma’am,” I respond. “I wish to change my request to write this check for cash.” I hand it to her and she takes it with a very puzzled look. “I can’t believe it,” I tell to myself, “she still doesn’t get it.” I could tell, because of that puzzled look. It was both retarded and gay (NTTAWWT) at the same time.

She hands me a twenty and a five. I say “Thank you” and wait for five seconds, while she just stares at me. I counted to five in my head and everything. I knew, I just knew I would see that dull idiotic face light up when she realized what I was doing and I wanted to savor every single second.

By now you, the readers on chiefsplanet, should also be very aware of what I was doing. But for the few who don’t (yes I mean you redrum_69 and Gochiefs) I will finish.

I hand the $20.00 bill to her and ask for a money order. She takes it quietly. Yup, the light bulb went off, damn it, I was almost certain I could walk out before she did. She processes the money order hands it to me and says “that will be five dollars please.” I hand her the five dollars, never taking my eyes off her and yes with a big ass smirk on my face. “Have a nice day!” I say while taking my money order. This time I let my sarcastic tone fly.

I walk out feeling so much better than I did when I walked in.

Saulbadguy
01-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Money orders.

noa
01-23-2007, 10:16 AM
I bought a blanket with arm sleeves last night

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, I've never seen such a committment to anti-post whoring. Props.
You're applauding him for not post whoring while post whoring?

Fairplay
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
I know we all hate dumb people, and I am no exception. I often wonder though, what exactly inspires some to be so damn dense. Case in point, I go to the supermarket cashier window, because it was closer than my bank and I needed a money order (brown bag postal order???? I’m not telling).

Anyway, it’s a simple money order request; $20.00. Of course in this day and age who hardly carries cash anymore (the Anti-Christ is on his way any day now). So I pull out my checkbook, I should also state that it’s a small corner market store, a real old timer, and that’s one of the reasons we like it. However it is missing many updated financial technological devices, like a debit card swiper by the cashier window, hence I needed my checkbook.

I start to write a check for $25.00 (the charge was $5.00 for a money order, high price, but I didn’t have to waste time and money going to the bank, so I could hurry up and get back online and fart around with other planteers) and the teller starts screaming at me, “We can’t take a check for a money order, cash only!” No preemptive to the ramble, she cold cocks me with the verbal assault. Now I know at this point you are thinking that I am the dumbass, however I can read and I did read the part of the “official” signage that was taped to her window and read “no checks for money orders”.

I also read the sign, clearly taped right below the first sign that read “check cashing limit of $50.00.

That’s right, I was writing the check for cash, so I could get the money order, but I didn’t want to let ol’ bitchy pants off the hook so quickly. I mean, I know my job pretty well and therefore I am consistently aware of what I need to do and the rules inherent to doing my job successfully. I disagreed with her tactics and approach to the situation, quite frankly.

I decided I would just play along, “what do you mean; I can’t write a check of a money order? I’ve never heard of that.” I tried to say this very seriously, without my normal tone that can be very sarcastic, to say the least. You would have thought that I just spit in her face the reaction was priceless. Think the kid from home alone, only without the hands on the side of his face and add furrowed eyebrows. Yes, mouth agape, she gasps, “are you an idiot, you could write a bad check!”

“Ok, ma’am,” I respond. “I wish to change my request to write this check for cash.” I hand it to her and she takes it with a very puzzled look. “I can’t believe it,” I tell to myself, “she still doesn’t get it.” I could tell, because of that puzzled look. It was both retarded and gay (NTTAWWT) at the same time.

She hands me a twenty and a five. I say “Thank you” and wait for five seconds, while she just stares at me. I counted to five in my head and everything. I knew, I just knew I would see that dull idiotic face light up when she realized what I was doing and I wanted to savor every single second.

By now you, the readers on chiefsplanet, should also be very aware of what I was doing. But for the few who don’t (yes I mean you redrum_69 and Gochiefs) I will finish.

I hand the $20.00 bill to her and ask for a money order. She takes it quietly. Yup, the light bulb went off, damn it, I was almost certain I could walk out before she did. She processes the money order hands it to me and says “that will be five dollars please.” I hand her the five dollars, never taking my eyes off her and yes with a big ass smirk on my face. “Have a nice day!” I say while taking my money order. This time I let my sarcastic tone fly.

zzzzzzzz.....
:ZZZ:

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 10:42 AM

It's all in his head now
as he says he has no hypocrisy
but his thoughts, while small,
transcend his own moral paucity

boogblaster
01-23-2007, 10:47 AM
If I had a whore, Id tie her to a bed-post ...

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 10:47 AM
It's all in his head now
as he says he has no hypocrisy
but his thoughts, while small,
transcend his own moral paucity
W.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 10:48 AM
T.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 10:48 AM
F.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm eating cookies
I thought they were coconut
Vick gave them to me.

boogblaster
01-23-2007, 10:54 AM
You got one of them stash cookie-jars too....

kc rush
01-23-2007, 10:56 AM
I haven't seen a poop thread yet today. Does this one count?

el borracho
01-23-2007, 10:57 AM
I would recommend against making bukake dollars. It simply couldn't be worth it, could it?

Cave Johnson
01-23-2007, 11:09 AM

I was approving of his recognition of his post whoring problem.

Speaking of post whoring, a simple Whiskey Tango Foxtrot post would have sufficed instead of a 3 post series. Pot, meet...

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 11:14 AM

Speaking of post whoring, a simple Whiskey Tango Foxtrot post would have sufficed instead of a 3 post series. Pot, meet...

A few things I can say with undeniable certainty. If I may;

I post whore

Gochiefs sucks the corn out of my sh*t for creative inspiration

Redrum_69 wants my Mom badly
He also wants everyone's moms, it is apparently a fetish, I don't judge. I don't agree, but I don't judge.

FAX always and constantly has a refreshing angle on any topic.

Simplex is not a hypocrite, period.

Fairplay
01-23-2007, 11:26 AM
I haven't seen a poop thread yet today. Does this one count?

I thought it was the poop thread.

chagrin
01-23-2007, 11:29 AM
A few things I can say with undeniable certainty. If I may;

I don't agree, but I don't judge.

FAX always and constantly has a refreshing angle on any topic.

Simplex is not a hypocrite, period.

you are a liberal, aren't you :shake:

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 11:30 AM
you are a liberal, aren't you :shake:

nope, I'm a literal

plbrdude
01-23-2007, 11:52 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

mebe i watch too much british comedy. that is hilarious.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 12:06 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

mebe i watch too much british comedy. that is hilarious.

I'm glad someone actually read the whole thing.

thanx, BTW, John clease can play my part in this if it goes to BBC.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 02:05 PM
So I have another notable that I noticed. Not as good as my first one, but still along the lines of blubbering idiocracy. I will preclude that this follows the ideals of the “did you ever notice” plot line that would be perfect on a Seinfeld episode. I’ve watched probably almost all of them and quite sure this is not on one of their episodes. So while I can recognize the similarities, I am quite certain it is only from the frame of a creative parallel reference and not from a sub-conscience effort to self destruct my story or my thread before it even really starts.

I went to fill a prescription at the pharmacy in a Walgreens. I have pretty bad allergies and get allegra – D, it was my step up from over the counter Allerest. This is not a dangerous drug, nor on any ATF watch group. Most of us know this from the side of our head that remembers and categorizes common sense related information.

What caught me off guard; first there were probably 12 people in lab coats back there scurrying around and muttering to each other, kind Stephen King scary and Mel Brooks funny all at the same time. Interesting I know, but mostly because this is in all likelihood very normal, but something that also had escaped my notice prior to today. Second, after taking my insurance information, the counter person asked if I would wait for them to fill it or if I wanted to come back. I am on lunch, so I think to myself, I can probably wait, it shouldn’t take that long, plus I’m out of allegra – D, so I would like to take one (getting stuffy). But she asked rather precariously, so my curiosity peaked.

“What’s the time difference, how long do you think this will take, if I wait” I ask her.

“45 minutes to wait and an hour if you want to come back” says the short slightly squatty girl who obviously didn’t have a good mother growing up. I can tell by the lack of any attention to her make-up and hair style. She’s got to be mid or young 20’s, it’s noon and she looks like she’s still waking up at the last minute to run out the door and get to work before she’s late one more day and her boss pulls the Donald Trump card. Her lipstick or “gloss” had to be put on during this cold morning drive with a fogged up mirror. She missed half her lip on one side and ran over the edge of the other half. I would still do her, I mean, I’m just being overly critical to sound like I am cool and edgy.

Fifteen minutes difference to wait or come back, hmmmmm what to do, what to do. “I’ll wait.” I say.

Of course I left, what kind of moron do you take me for? I went to Quizno’s and got the Black Angus sub, quite delectable really I highly recommend it. I eat in the car and go back into Walgreens, it’s been about 35-40 minutes and my prescription is ready, so I promptly buy it and leave.

It’s as I am stuffing the receipt back into my pocket with my wallet that I again notice all those freaking lab coat wearing, mindless, loathing and numb robots, doing the same thing, back and forth on the phone, talking to customers, it is non stop. One hundred miles an hour, no question they are busy back there. But busy doing what exactly? There were only three other customer and no one at the drive thru window, what the hell are they doing that it took 40 minutes for twelve people, highly trained professionals, to shove 50 pills of a non-narcotic allergy medicine into a stupid plastic bottle? I don’t get it, I just don’t.

Donger
01-23-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm glad someone actually read the whole thing.

thanx, BTW, John clease can play my part in this if it goes to BBC.

His name is John Cleese. And your avatar reminds me of chiefs4me.

Halfcan
01-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Can somebody make a Cliff Notes thread of this thread?

kstater
01-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Can somebody make a Cliff Notes thread of this thread?

drugs...blah blah blah....food....blah blah blah....hungover college girl....blah blah blah....get drugs.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 02:40 PM

That 3 post series isn't s**t. I'm the king of post whoring over the last three days.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 03:07 PM
His name is John Cleese. And your avatar reminds me of chiefs4me.

WTF?

Oh, I spelled it Clease, not Cleese, freaking sorry, Excussssssseeeeeee ME!

Did you know I meant the tall British comedic actor of Monty Python Lore??

Then STFU

If you want to use a critical lens while looking at others, first point it at yourself, or else you will look like a total ass. You are only inviting me to go over your post and call attention to your mistakes.

First on tap, you shouldn't start a sentence with "And". It is a coordinating conjunction, starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction is moronic at best, even Gochiefs knows this....

Donger
01-23-2007, 03:44 PM
WTF?

Oh, I spelled it Clease, not Cleese, freaking sorry, Excussssssseeeeeee ME!

Did you know I meant the tall British comedic actor of Monty Python Lore??

Then STFU

If you want to use a critical lens while looking at others, first point it at yourself, or else you will look like a total ass. You are only inviting me to go over your post and call attention to your mistakes.

First on tap, you shouldn't start a sentence with "And". It is a coordinating conjunction, starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction is moronic at best, even Gochiefs knows this....

Where you referring to John Cleese, or someone else?

And, starting a sentence with a conjunction is perfectly acceptable in modern usage.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:07 PM

And, starting a sentence with a conjunction is perfectly acceptable in modern usage.

yes, John Marwood cleese, born October 27, 1939, from Monty Python claim, did you not understand me, should I try sign language from now when I do communicate with you. As you will notice I did say excuse me for spelling it CLEASE and not CLEESE. I also dutifully suggested that since you obviously understood WHO I was speaking of, then kindly STFU!

On the other side, it appears you are right, this time. I still do not like it, just because it's becoming acceptable to start with a conjunction. You however did do it the right way, as long as the sentence can stand alone.

I have my eye on you. And, I will watch for your mistakes.

That was harder to do than I thought it would be.

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:09 PM
yes, John Marwood cleese, born October 27, 1939, from Monty Python claim, did you not understand me, should I try sign language from now when I do communicate with you. As you will notice I did say excuse me for spelling it CLEASE and not CLEESE. I also dutifully suggested that since you obviously understood WHO I was speaking of, then kindly STFU!

On the other side, it appears you are right, this time. I still do not like it, just because it's becoming acceptable to start with a conjunction. You however did do it the right way, as long as the sentence can stand alone.

That was harder to do than I thought it would be.

You're welcome.

Dick Bull
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
You're welcome.

lol

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:12 PM
You're welcome.

Four wasting meh tyme?

Dick Bull
01-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Four wasting meh tyme?

you got 4 more posts from him

it's not like you're doing important work here

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Four wasting meh tyme?

I don't like making mistakes. If you do, that's fine. When I make mistakes, I have no problem with others pointing them out and correcting them. If you don't, that's fine.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:19 PM
you got 4 more posts from him

it's not like you're doing important work here

whatever, he wasted his own time and now so are you. He corrected John Clease to John Cleese, and he knew what I meant all along, that is just retarded.

I am doing important work I am serving my own theraputic response and artistic expression, he is being an ass, just to be an ass.

Dick Bull
01-23-2007, 04:25 PM
whatever, he wasted his own time and now so are you. He corrected John Clease to John Cleese, and he knew what I meant all along, that is just retarded.

I am doing important work I am serving my own theraputic response and artistic expression, he is being an ass, just to be an ass.

artistic?

Dick Bull
01-23-2007, 04:26 PM

mighty full of yourself, eh?

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:28 PM
mighty full of myself, eh?

FYP

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM
...what the hell are they doing that it took 40 minutes for twelve people, highly trained professionals, to shove 50 pills of a non-narcotic allergy medicine into a stupid plastic bottle? I don’t get it, I just don’t.
If you knew how much $$$ pharmacists make you'd know they're busy counting their money.

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM

I believe in and strive for accuracy in everything I do. Sometimes I forget that others do not, either willingly or unwillingly. If you are such a person, I apologize.

By the way, you spelled therapeutic incorrectly.

Stewie
01-23-2007, 04:30 PM
I think crazycoffey has man-love for FAX. Just an observation.

Dick Bull
01-23-2007, 04:30 PM
FYP

that's cute

mighty artistic

you're a frigging picasso

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I believe in and strive for accuracy in everything I do. Sometimes I forget that others do not, either willingly or unwillingly. If you are such a person, I apologize.

By the way, you spelled therapeutic incorrectly.

I bet you type everything into word first and then copy and paste it don't you.

I on the other hand would consider it, not a strive for accuracy, but an anal way to live life. This is an internet forum, while I do my best to be accurate enought to successfully communicate, I do not let a few small mistakes ruin my day enough to pester someone else with my propensity for perfection. Go teach your college course to someone who pays for your opinions.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Holy crap, another Internet c**k fight. :shake:

We've really got to get a team that doesn't suck.

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:37 PM
I bet you type everything into word first and then copy and paste it don't you.

No. Doing such a thing hadn't even crossed my mind before.

I on the other hand would consider it, not a strive for accuracy, but an anal way to live life. This is an internet forum, while I do my best to be accurate enought to successfully communicate, I do not let a few small mistakes ruin my day enough to pester someone else with my propensity for perfection. Go teach your college course to someone who pays for your opinions.

Like I said earlier, that's fine.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:38 PM
that's cute

mighty artistic

you're a frigging picasso

I take from your earlier posts, that a compliment is not what you were going for here, however I could do worse than be half the artist Picasso was.

This picture is one of Picasso's first paintings, he was 13 years old. The stuff he is better known for came later.

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I take from your earlier posts, that a compliment is not what you were going for here, however I could do worse than be half the artist Picasso was.

This picture is one of Picasso's first paintings, he was 13 years old. The stuff he is better known for came later.

I wonder what's going through the mind of that altar boy.

"Oh yeah, I'd tap that."

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 04:42 PM
No. Doing such a thing hadn't even crossed my mind before.

Like I said earlier, that's fine.

Alrighty, so anyway.....

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
I wonder what's going through the mind of that altar boy.

"Oh yeah, I'd tap that."
I'll bet he's thinking "man, my ass hurts".

Donger
01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
I'll bet he's thinking "man, my ass hurts".

ROFL

Sinner.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 04:47 PM
ROFL

Sinner.
Good thing I'm a believer in karma instead of sin.

Donger
01-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Alrighty, so anyway.....

So, you don't want me to point out your mistakes?

Donger
01-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Good thing I'm a believer in karma instead of sin.

Just stop playing with yourself.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Just stop playing with yourself.
That's one of the cool things about being Buddhist. We can play with ourselves all we want, no imaginary man with a sperm fetish.

milkman
01-23-2007, 05:52 PM

The funny thing is, you already missed one, in the post you quoted.

Not taking sides, just an observation.

Donger
01-23-2007, 05:52 PM
That's one of the cool things about being Buddhist. We can play with ourselves all we want, no imaginary man with a sperm fetish.

That, and self-immolation is really cool.

Donger
01-23-2007, 05:54 PM
The funny thing is, you already missed one, in the post you quoted.

Not taking sides, just an observation.

ROFL

Thank you.

Simplex3
01-23-2007, 06:01 PM
That, and self-immolation is really cool.
There's no accounting for a psycho Vietnamese monk.

88TG88
01-23-2007, 06:29 PM
i have to make a homepage for myself on my schools site and i have no idea what to write. any random suggestions ?

Donger
01-23-2007, 06:40 PM
i have to make a homepage for myself on my schools site and i have no idea what to write. any random suggestions ?

Be thou familiar, but by no means vulgar. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment. Neither a borrower nor a lender be; for loan oft loses both itself and friend. And this above all: to thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 09:16 PM

Knowledge and wisdom, far from being one,
Have ofttimes no connection. Knowledge dwells
In heads replete with thoughts of other men;
Wisdom in minds attentive to their own.
Knowledge, a rude unprofitable mass,
The mere materials with which wisdom builds,
Till smoothed and squared and fitted to its place,
Does but encumber whom it seems to enrich.
Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much,
Wisdom is humble that he knows no more.
Books are not seldom talismans and spells
By which the magic art of shrewder wits
Holds an unthinking multitude enthralled.
Some to the fascination of a name
Surrender judgment hoodwinked. Some the style
Infatuates, and, through labyrinths and wilds
Of error, leads them by a tune entranced.
While sloth seduces more, too weak to bear
The insupportable fatigue of thought,
And swallowing therefore without pause or choice
The total grist unsifted, husks and all.

crazycoffey
01-23-2007, 09:23 PM
So, you don't want me to point out your mistakes?

see the above post from William Cowper's "The Task"

Posted by milkman - Today at 06:52 PM
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I have my eye on you. And, I will watch for your mistakes. <HR SIZE=1>The funny thing is, you already missed one, in the post you quoted.
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by Donger
Where you referring to John Cleese, or someone else? <HR SIZE=1>Not taking sides, just an observation.
-------------------------------------------------

I guess I haven't the time or the eye to pass judgement and find fault to such minuet detail as you and the dongmeister. I will here on out leave this distinction to one/both of you.

by the way I appologize to both of you, I over reacted earlier.

crazycoffey
01-24-2007, 01:56 PM
I’ve been working part time for a doctor’s office as an office manager, good hours to finish my last college course for my degree. Finally, it has only been from struggling through almost 7 years of night school, but I have a stupid piece of paper to give my life new worth. Funny thing is it doesn’t help my law enforcement career. It does however possibly open another door with the Army again. I am exploring an option to go back in as a reservist and as a Warrant Officer. If you know much about the military, the Warrant Officer is like a civilian service member, the best explanation I can give. Other than this option, I may need more school to really impact my life in a real significant way.

So anyway, I’m at work and the new secondary line rings three or four times a day for company xyz, who apparently had the number prior to us. I am a generally nice person and for the last several months, have taken these calls in stride. “Nope, it’s not xyz company, it is an old number for them and a new number for us.” I will say with patience. Not a big deal, usually followed by “sorry, I will erase this number from my speed dial” type of responses. To add to this debacle, our answering machine was new and had a generic answer, so every morning there would be several messages for that company.

We finally got our office name approved, and I promptly changed the message on the answering machine to reflect our new name and take away the stupid generic one. I noticed that this doesn’t change anything on the messages left on line two. I double checked, it’s been changed to say Dr. ________’s office, but still they think it’s the xyz company. They don’t sound anything alike, so I know that people are just being lazy and not listening.

Well, it is at work, so while I’m tempted to F with them and change the message to something retarded, I can’t do that. However, my patience is running low, but mostly because of this exchange that I’ve now noticed is happening with increasing frequency.

“Doctor’s office” – my generic answer, uninspired, I know.
“uh, yeah, is this xyz company?”
“No, it’s our new number and apparently their old one. I’m not sure what happened to them, sorry. Good luck.”
“Oh, ok, sorry.” Slight pause, “Do you know what happened to them?”
“No,” that’s why I said I didn’t know what happened to them dill weed. “I surely don’t.”
“OK, thanks, hey do you have their new number?”

You’ve got to be kidding me, why would I have their new number? Ok, so there are some scenarios I can play out in my head. However, if I did have it, I wouldn’t be waiting for you to ask me for it. I wouldn’t have said “Good luck” two minutes ago. I would have saved a bunch of time by telling you the stupid number back when you didn’t hear me say “Doctor’s office.”

I have anger management problems, I know. Stupid people bug me.

listopencil
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I've got some pretzels. We could make Chex Mix.

Gonzo
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I’ve been working part time for a doctor’s office as an office manager, good hours to finish my last college course for my degree. Finally, it has only been from struggling through almost 7 years of night school, but I have a stupid piece of paper to give my life new worth. Funny thing is it doesn’t help my law enforcement career. It does however possibly open another door with the Army again. I am exploring an option to go back in as a reservist and as a Warrant Officer. If you know much about the military, the Warrant Officer is like a civilian service member, the best explanation I can give. Other than this option, I may need more school to really impact my life in a real significant way.

So anyway, I’m at work and the new secondary line rings three or four times a day for company xyz, who apparently had the number prior to us. I am a generally nice person and for the last several months, have taken these calls in stride. “Nope, it’s not xyz company, it is an old number for them and a new number for us.” I will say with patience. Not a big deal, usually followed by “sorry, I will erase this number from my speed dial” type of responses. To add to this debacle, our answering machine was new and had a generic answer, so every morning there would be several messages for that company.

We finally got our office name approved, and I promptly changed the message on the answering machine to reflect our new name and take away the stupid generic one. I noticed that this doesn’t change anything on the messages left on line two. I double checked, it’s been changed to say Dr. ________’s office, but still they think it’s the xyz company. They don’t sound anything alike, so I know that people are just being lazy and not listening.

Well, it is at work, so while I’m tempted to F with them and change the message to something retarded, I can’t do that. However, my patience is running low, but mostly because of this exchange that I’ve now noticed is happening with increasing frequency.

“Doctor’s office” – my generic answer, uninspired, I know.
“uh, yeah, is this xyz company?”
“No, it’s our new number and apparently their old one. I’m not sure what happened to them, sorry. Good luck.”
“Oh, ok, sorry.” Slight pause, “Do you know what happened to them?”
“No,” that’s why I said I didn’t know what happened to them dill weed. “I surely don’t.”
“OK, thanks, hey do you have their new number?”

You’ve got to be kidding me, why would I have their new number? Ok, so there are some scenarios I can play out in my head. However, if I did have it, I wouldn’t be waiting for you to ask me for it. I wouldn’t have said “Good luck” two minutes ago. I would have saved a bunch of time by telling you the stupid number back when you didn’t hear me say “Doctor’s office.”

I have anger management problems, I know. Stupid people bug me.

Did you ever meet a former poster named Moooo?

crazycoffey
01-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Did you ever meet a former poster named Moooo?

from the few things I've heard / read about moooo, I'd say you just insulted me.

BigRedChief
01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Anyone take a good dump today?

Simplex3
01-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Not yet but I will be shortly.

TinyEvel
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
My hair is upside-down.

milkman
01-24-2007, 07:05 PM

I'd accept your apology, except I have no idea why you feel the need to apologize to me.
You didn't offend, insult, or antagonize me in any way.

Bob Dole
01-24-2007, 07:15 PM

No, but Bob Dole just ate an entire LJS meal intended to serve 3 people. That ought to open things up here shortly.

Bugeater
01-24-2007, 07:35 PM
It certainly wasn't good today. Last night's pork enchiladas didn't sit very well with me.

Bugeater
01-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm offended, insulted and antagonized by the fact he didn't offend, insult, or antagonize you.

milkman
01-24-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm offended, insulted and antagonized by the fact he didn't offend, insult, or antagonize you.

He's got a free one coming.
I'll have him get on that as ASAP.

Donger
01-24-2007, 07:59 PM

You spelled apologize incorrectly.

vincent
01-24-2007, 08:01 PM
You spelled apologize incorrectly.

If you don't spell it right, then you don't mean it...

Donger
01-24-2007, 08:01 PM
No, but Bob Dole just ate an entire LJS meal intended to serve 3 people.

LJS? Is that a Mormon meal?

Bugeater
01-24-2007, 08:04 PM
LJS? Is that a Mormon meal?
Long John Silver's.

Donger
01-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Long John Silver's.

So, they're Mormons?

Donger
01-24-2007, 08:07 PM

If you don't spell it correctly.

Bugeater
01-24-2007, 10:44 PM
So, they're Mormons?
That's LDS.

crazycoffey
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
I'd accept your apology, except I have no idea why you feel the need to apologize to me.

Oh, OK

crazycoffey
01-25-2007, 10:20 AM

sorry I let you down, I will work on that

crazycoffey
01-25-2007, 10:22 AM

u kan bight meh

crazycoffey
01-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Good day, Planeteers!

As I may have told you before, I had to go to Dallas last night, I'm here now and just got out of court. The judge was kind of cool, though at first I thought she was not being helpful. My ex didn't allow me to visit my kids in Christmas, and it was made very clear today that if she (the bitch) does it agian in anyway, then she will put her in jail. My ex is a cop, so that would be cool, she's got a big control and authority complex.

Quick, what does the Dallas Football team have in common with "Broke back mountain"? They both feature cowboys who suck.

That's the big joke down here.

On to what I originally wanted to say, about the flight down. I wanted to pass on some good news. America has not forgotten! When I checked in I noticed that the flight was a little light, many open seats and upgrade offers for first class. I was tempted, but declined. I get to the gate area about five minutes prior to boarding time. I noticed three servicemen in the area waiting too. They are in the new BDU's, look grayer than the old ones. I then noticed the counter person coming out from his counter with new tickets for these gentleman.

The were being bumped up to first class, I am not sure which of the other passengers helped to make this happen, but I which I could have been there earlier to get in on it.

I just thought it was a great reflection of some American's opinions on the troops. I am pretty sure, confident to say, no one wants the soliders to get hurt or killed, but a perspective on those who do put their lives on the line for us and our inherented freedoms is a wonderful reminder of what makes Americans great.

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 01:37 AM
thoughts on believer and all the religion talk coming soon.

See this is why I started this thread, all the coffey ramblings, no new repeat threads, gotta love that.

crazycoffey
01-30-2007, 02:13 AM
All this talk about religion has motivated me to write about something that’s been on my heart personally. While my desire to think and write information of this sort for my own accord is personal, I also wish to share it here, for why should I be the only one who doesn’t? I understand where Believer is coming from, and even believe what he believes, sort of, I also undeniably agree his delivery seemed judgmental and met with harsh criticism here. So I wondered if I could talk about the same subject and have greater results. Now I have presented a challenge to myself and henceforth must dutifully give it a try. Just to be clear, the greater result for me to consider a successful attempt is only that the topic isn’t shut down, merely for being the same subject. I do not believe I am better than any of you, except Gochiefs. I am just kidding?

First topic, is there a higher power or Supreme Being? Even some Atheists have problems denouncing this idea fundamentally. You do or you don’t, I personally could not believe it more. If you can believe in a higher power it is not too hard to assume that you haven’t actually witness the realm the higher power resides in. Now, if you can believe in a supreme being, then you must also consider the possibility that there is an equal opposite force to that “creator”. How could we not believe this, it is the basis to every movie plot ever made, good versus evil. If nothing else, my major point is this; think of war, two sides going at it, sparing nothing. The evil one in this scenario was there when we were created; he saw the blueprints and knows our strengths and weakness, just like the higher power. Keep this in mind, no matter what else you believe, what religion you have or what you hear from anyone.

I said something before about studying religions for the questions in my own heart. If anyone is to study religions, I strongly advise putting aside your personal beliefs while doing so and really soaking in the similarities and differences of all the religions. While doing so I started a book about how there was one creator who was surrounded by other heavenly beings and man has tried to piece the truth together over the millions of years we have inhabited this spinning ball of mud. Basically that all religions were right and wrong, or elements therein, in polytheism there are several gods, in monotheism there is only one god, but several other beings, like angels. Could it not be reasonable to assume that a man who has not witness the other realm first hand see an angel and think it a god? I was disappointed to discover I am not the first to think of these ideas. I am transforming this book idea into one more along the lines of this submission to Chiefsplanet. I hope to go more in depth on these topics, for right now I am breezing right over them.

Organized religion formed several hundreds of years after the birth of man, does this mean religion didn’t exist prior to that time? No, of course not, but does this mean religion is inconsistent if it doesn’t answer the question of what happened before? No, again, I would think.

Polytheism is tough to go into, I didn’t spend the majority of my time in it, but the biggest one is Hinduism. Believe it or not, Buddhism is a derivative of Hinduism. Its path is remarkable similar to the changes Christ had on Judaism, hence it’s separation from Hinduism. Yoga is also a derivative of Hinduism, but also has several different levels of beliefs.

Monotheism is more accepted here in the west, not that there aren’t Hindus or Buddha believers here, but yes Christianity is one of the four largest. Here is the “take a step back” look at monotheism. Allah means the one and only God, Yahweh does too. In English, we’ve capitalized God to give it this same significance. They all trace their roots to the story of Abraham. Therefore they all serve the same God, but man do they not act like it anymore. Jesus was called a messiah, or messenger, from God. The Jews choose not to believe he was, probably because the Muslims also claimed he was a disciple of Allah. What I said in another thread, he was confused with his power and therefore lost favor with Allah and will rule a lesser heaven. BTW, Muslims believe there are several different heavens for how good of a servant to Allah you are. This is very similar to Hinduism. It is funny how as you go west the religions change but have similarities to the religions to the east of their respective regions.

What is my point? That there is so much information on the topic of religion, and while it is hard to cover them all in forum not dedicated to such, it is near impossible to sum up why you believe what you believe in a few sentences. If you really want to learn about religion, study them all. Then you can say you made an educated decision and not one based on what someone else told you.

crazycoffey
02-02-2007, 10:01 AM
I have some education in the medical field and think I know more than the average bear when it comes to medical information. I just got this email and it was something I hadn't heard of before, so in an effort to pass it on to people I know, I thought I would put it on here. BTW I checked it on snopes.com and their research says it is true.

link for snopes; http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/stroke.asp

RECOGNIZING A STROKE
Thank God for the sense to remember the "3" steps, STR . Read and Learn! Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify. Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:

S * Ask the individual to SMILE .
T * Ask the person to TALK to SPEAK A SIMPLESENTENCE (Coherently) (i.e. . . It is sunny out today).
R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS .

It started with information about a friend that fell at a BBQ and later died from a stroke, I don't know if that information is true, but none the less, the "STR" is true and therefore something that may be worth knowing sometime in your life. someone falls at a party I would say put into the mix how much they drank, but the smile and arms part should still apply.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 12:36 AM
So, while lurking, this was my email to Peter King after DT didn't make the HOF. I did this response from my own distain and from posts on this board. If you feel I didn't give you credit, please resond to where you want credit, so I may have a running tab to give to PK, should he ever respond to my email.....

Peter,

I've written a couple of times all in relation to my beloved Chiefs. To - date none of my questions make it in. I'll make the question simple, but there is so much I want to ask you. Here you go; Have you gotten the chance to read Joe Posnanski's commentary on Derek Thomas in the KC star, posted online Feb 6th 2007?

Great perspective, yes I believe he deserve entry, I would even be willing to say he was one-dimensional (he wasn't, I watched every one of his games). It just seems that good players from great teams get in before great players from good teams do. I know it's a team sport, but the HOF is for individuals. Vote him in next year. He deserves it, he earned it.

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 12:38 AM
are you the only posting on this?

Donger
02-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Peter,

I've written a couple of times all in relation to my beloved Chiefs. To - date none of my questions make it in. I'll make the question simple, but there is so much I want to ask you. Here you go; Have you gotten the chance to read Joe Posnanski's commentary on Derek Thomas in the KC star, posted online Feb 6th 2007?

Great perspective, yes I believe he deserve entry, I would even be willing to say he was one-dimensional (he wasn't, I watched every one of his games). It just seems that good players from great teams get in before great players from good teams do. I know it's a team sport, but the HOF is for individuals. Vote him in next year. He deserves it, he earned it.

Did you really write this and send it in?

Bugeater
02-14-2007, 12:44 AM
He has to maintain his 70 ppd average somehow.

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 12:45 AM
He has to maintain his 70 ppd average somehow.

these crazy ramblings could someday be used against him in court-he better delete this thread-lol

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 12:46 AM
70 ppd no wonder he has 3600 post in two months-lol too much coffee I guess

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 12:53 AM

no

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Did you really write this and send it in?

yes, is that really your grandfather's picture...... exactly

Donger
02-14-2007, 12:57 AM
yes, is that really your grandfather's picture...... exactly

I'm just curious why you would say that you would say that DT was one dimensional (apparently if King would just vote for him?), and then immediately say that he wasn't.

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 12:59 AM
I'm just curious why you would say that you would say that DT was one dimensional (apparently if King would just vote for him?), and then immediately say that he wasn't.

DT was not one deminional at all-I wonder who started this shit??

Buck
02-14-2007, 01:00 AM
Im pretty sure he was 3 Dimensional, although DT did have some super crazy powers, he may have been 4 or even 5 dimensional.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:01 AM
DT was not one deminional at all-I wonder who started this shit??

I think King did. But that letter wouldn't convince anyone to change their mind on the matter, IMO.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:04 AM

NO, I said I didn't believe he was, but I would go on record to say he was if it got him in the HOF. I know it is a compromise, I was appealing to him for recognition (DT's not mine) Think of it as losing a battle to win a war.

Halfcan
02-14-2007, 01:06 AM
NO, I said I didn't believe he was, but I would go on record to say he was if it got him in the HOF. I know it is a compromise, I was appealing to him for recognition (DT's not mine) Think of it as losing a battle to win a war.
I see where you are going with it-sort of-but I would never agree with it. DT slammed too many RB's and made them fumble.

Considering Puffer has probably never seen DT play-I would bet it was him too-Whata d#ck!

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:09 AM
I see where you are going with it-sort of-but I would never agree with it. DT slammed too many RB's and made them fumble.

Considering Puffer has probably never seen DT play-I would bet it was him too-Whata d#ck!

shit, just consider the audience. This thread is my documentation, not my soap box.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:10 AM

That's what I just said. You would say something that you didn't believe about DT just to get the man's vote.

Sorry, but that makes no sense to me.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:10 AM
So I flew southwest airlines for the first time this weekend. Now I can officially say I think I know what cows must feel like. Who comes up these idiot ideas? “Ok we are beginning boarding now, help yourself.” First come first serve really stinks. I like knowing where I am going and having a designated seat all for me. It has my name on it. Southwest has three categories, A – B – C lines formed by the gate. I get in my line; looks like the end, there are a few people sitting, no where close to the line. But, I guess there is an un-written rule at St. Louis that you are in line in the seat. I learned this because some older lady literally elbow checked me out of the way to get in front of me. I guess she didn’t want to be the third last person on the plane, but the forth last. I just went to the end of the line, like I care. But karma made a good showing. When she got on she took a front row seat and had to move right after I passed by her, because she didn’t have a place to stow her purse. I got the last window seat.

I can see where American has gotten out of hand recently too, boarding different levels of their consumers, Platinum, Gold, etc. but they are spread all over the plane. Is it really so hard to just put down some good old fashion commonsense? You know the layout of your plane and you know how many customers you have. There should simply be a set layout for boarding. If you fly all the time, you will be most familiar and can have first rights on some of these seats. I would have to look closer at the layout on paper to give a more exact suggestion, but something on the line of; back third on the right, windows are group A then B is the middle third on left windows, etc on this basic pattern until the plane is full, yes – married people it will be possible to have one of you board with group A while the other boards in group G, but if you know going in, not such a big deal. Exceptions for first class, I guess and certainly for parents traveling with children, Understand those needs. I mean more for the rest of the “herd”.

I hate getting on and the person right in front of me stops, takes off his coat, looks at all the overhead bins for his spot. Puts his coat in and then takes a few things out of his bag before putting the bag up. He never makes eye contact, he knows he should have had his stupid gum, glasses and reading book out before he even entered the plane, his coat off too. So when he got to his seat, he could throw his coat and bag up in the bin and get the hell out of my way.

So anyway, great seeing my kids, fun little conference with some good information for my part time employer, but I don’t want to travel Southwest again.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:14 AM
That's what I just said. You would say something that you didn't believe about DT just to get the man's vote.

Sorry, but that makes no sense to me.

you know up until now you always seem to be an educated man....

Peter king is one of the final roadblocks in the path of DT making the HOF. I'll put it in another context..... I'm a christian, but Believer had the black and white mentality that could push me away.

I am appealing to him, if you really don't see this tatic, I may seriously consider not responding to you ever again...

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:18 AM
you know up until now you always seem to be an educated man....

Peter king is one of the final roadblocks in the path of DT making the HOF. I'll put it in another context..... I'm a christian, but Believer had the black and white mentality that could push me away.

I am appealing to him, if you really don't see this tatic, I may seriously consider not responding to you ever again...

I understand what you were trying to do, but quite simply, it wasn't very convincing.

You basically said, "I'll pretend to agree with your opinion about DT if you vote for him."

Do YOU think that's a convincing argument?

You must have French blood.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:22 AM
I understand what you were trying to do, but quite simply, it wasn't very convincing.

You basically said, "I'll pretend to agree with your opinion about DT if you vote for him."

Do YOU think that's a convincing argument?

You must have French blood.

You're right, I should have hit him with the Beliver's tactic of tough love, and smacked him on the head with all the stats he's already heard.

I am losing respect for you.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:27 AM
You're right, I should have hit him with the Beliver's tactic of tough love, and smacked him on the head with all the stats he's already heard.

I am losing respect for you.

Again, did you seriously think that virtually sucking his d*ck was going to change his mind?

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Again, did you seriously think that virtually sucking his d*ck was going to change his mind?

just looking to start sh*t, aren't you?

It wasn't virtually sucking his dick, nor was it even symbolically sucking it.
You officially earned my Ignore button. Have a good life, nuke boy.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:31 AM

You officially earned my Ignore button. Have a good life, nuke boy.

Mission accomplished.

luv
02-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Wow, is this what male bonding is?

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:34 AM

No, what you are witness to is Donger having a man crush on me.
It's even worse than UNAW.

SPchief
02-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Watch out, it's eveybody against CC. He's gonna be pissed.

luv
02-14-2007, 01:35 AM
Donger questions everyone. It's just what he does.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:35 AM
Watch out, it's eveybody against CC. He's gonna be pissed.

Oh, god. give me a break.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:36 AM

I don't think that crazycoffey is a male.

crazycoffey

yeah, I caught on to that.

SPchief

If you disagree with CC, he thinks it's a personal attack on him.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:37 AM
I don't think that crazycoffey is a male.

I know you don't that's why you keep trying to get me to measure cock lenght with you.

give it up, I like girls.

luv
02-14-2007, 01:38 AM
yeah, I caught on to that.
Just because someone questions you or disagrees with you doesn't mean they have something personal against you. I actually like it when he does that to me. It makes me think. It either helps me validate my opinion, or makes me consider thinking twice about it.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:39 AM

It's rather hard to be on this board and NOT bump into you. You don't make much sense most of the time, so I've been trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

I fail to see how that constitutes a "man crush." I hadn't even considered the possibility.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:41 AM
If you disagree with CC, he thinks it's a personal attack on him.

He never disagreed, he questioned. You disagree with a fervor, like the UNAW does. So really you and he disagree with me, donger questions me, and many others almost ignore what I have to say, while some even enjoy what I say.

don't get mad, because I asked you earlier why you disagreed with me. I asked why donger questioned me, overtly even when it lost his point.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:42 AM
I know you don't that's why you keep trying to get me to measure cock lenght with you.

give it up, I like girls.

I didn't think you'd put me on iggy.

SPchief
02-14-2007, 01:42 AM
It's rather hard to be on this board and NOT bump into you. You don't make much sense most of the time, so I've been trying to figure out what you are trying to say.

I fail to see how that constitutes a "man crush." I hadn't even considered the possibility.

Hell, I've disagreed with him a couple of times in the last week. Me disagreeing with him makes him think in his mind that I'm out to get him.

With the rate he is posting, you would think that he would consider the fact that not everybody agrees with him.

SPchief
02-14-2007, 01:44 AM
He never disagreed, he questioned. You disagree with a fervor, like the UNAW does. So really you and he disagree with me, donger questions me, and many others almost ignore what I have to say, while some even enjoy what I say.

don't get mad, because I asked you earlier why you disagreed with me. I asked why donger questioned me, overtly even when it lost his point.

:spock:

luv
02-14-2007, 01:45 AM

If I had a nickel for everytime one of my posts got completely overlooked or not taken seriously....

Why do you think I am the way I am on here? You really think I'm this big of an idiot in person? No. Everyone takes on a persona.

That said, I think I'll just take my nose back to the 12:30Am Thread.

You guys have fun and take it easy on each other, huh?

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:47 AM
I've reached the incontrovertible conclusion that crazycoffey has a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder about something.

I wonder what it is.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Just because someone questions you or disagrees with you doesn't mean they have something personal against you. I actually like it when he does that to me. It makes me think. It either helps me validate my opinion, or makes me consider thinking twice about it.

don't get me wrong, Luv.

questioning a point of view to better understand it, or disagreeing on merit of personal opinion is the spice of life.

I don't understand personal vendetta, disagree just to disagree. Or like Donger, question as a way of "life" on this planet. He seems to take the stance of questioning to a fault. If we (a collective majority) were to say the sky was blue, Donger would probably question why we think that.

Proof: donger said mission accomplished when I said he was going on my personal ignore. (I will not put anyone on ignore, but will ignore many of their comments when they lose my respect.)

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
If I had a nickel for everytime one of my posts got completely overlooked or not taken seriously....

Why do you think I am the way I am on here? You really think I'm this big of an idiot in person? No. Everyone takes on a persona.

That said, I think I'll just take my nose back to the 12:30Am Thread.

You guys have fun and take it easy on each other, huh?

Do you have large nipples? Just curious.

Buck
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
Jesus, this is the most boring thread ever.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:49 AM
I didn't think you'd put me on iggy.

Well, if you bumped into me as much as you say you have, you would know that I will not put anyone on "iggy" My ignore button is simply a sign of lost respect. I will not give all your endless questions as much notice as I used to....

SPchief
02-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Well, if you bumped into me as much as you say you have, you would know that I will not put anyone on "iggy" My ignore button is simply a sign of lost respect. I will not give all your endless questions as much notice as I used to....

Do you remain in contact with your mother?

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:54 AM
don't get me wrong, Luv.

questioning a point of view to better understand it, or disagreeing on merit of personal opinion is the spice of life.

I don't understand personal vendetta, disagree just to disagree. Or like Donger, question as a way of "life" on this planet. He seems to take the stance of questioning to a fault. If we (a collective majority) were to say the sky was blue, Donger would probably question why we think that.

Proof: donger said mission accomplished when I said he was going on my personal ignore. (I will not put anyone on ignore, but will ignore many of their comments when they lose my respect.)

I was trying to get you to explain your reasoning regarding your email with Mr. King. You refused. I asked again. You again refused.

If that's how it is going to be, by all means put me on ignore or do it by not typing. That doesn't change the fact that you often make very little, if any, sense.

crazycoffey
Hell, I've disagreed with him a couple of times in the last week. Me disagreeing with him makes him think in his mind that I'm out to get him.

With the rate he is posting, you would think that he would consider the fact that not everybody agrees with him.

holy cow.....

Ok, show me one post that you responded to in a positive light.

Will it end my life if you can't? NO, my comments earlier was from the observation that you seem to never agree with me. SO WHAT? I can't say that without a chip on my shoulder? Why is it so important to follow me to this thread and harrass me while I talk with Donger? Shit, I guess from now on I will be a robot and agree with everything SP and the Donger says....."Mmmmm yes sir!"

luv
Do you have large nipples? Just curious.
That came out of left field....

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:55 AM

no it was an attempt at cross thread humor.

Buck
02-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Whoa whoa whao...why is everyone getting all tense about something as dumb as an internet squabble???

Just take a deep breath, relax, and lets all be friends, okay?

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:56 AM

That's multiple times that you've brought up your respect. Do you really think that I care whether you respect me or not?

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 01:56 AM

left field is where they keep the large nipples

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 01:57 AM
Whoa whoa whao...why is everyone getting all tense about something as dumb as an internet squabble???

Just take a deep breath, relax, and lets all be friends, okay?

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 01:58 AM
I was trying to get you to explain your reasoning regarding your email with Mr. King. You refused. I asked again. You again refused.

If that's how it is going to be, by all means put me on ignore or do it by not typing. That doesn't change the fact that you often make very little, if any, sense.

No, I answered each time, you just questioned more to question more, It seems your "thing" I get it.

Now don't act like that isn't your purpose and plan

see here:

Posted by Donger - Today at 02:31 AMQuote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by crazycoffey

You officially earned my Ignore button. Have a good life, nuke boy. <HR SIZE=1>Mission accomplished.

Donger
02-14-2007, 01:59 AM

I like to digress on occasion.

luv
02-14-2007, 01:59 AM
No, I answered each time, you just questioned more to question more, It seems your "thing" I get it.

see here:

Posted by Donger - Today at 02:31 AMQuote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by crazycoffey

You officially earned my Ignore button. Have a good life, nuke boy. <HR SIZE=1>Mission accomplished.
You do realize that you're fueling the fire, right?

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:00 AM
no it was an attempt at cross thread humor.

It was? Which thread?

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:01 AM
It was? Which thread?

We were talking about the Padres and Dodgers lineups in the 12:30 am thread, and I definitely mentioned Left Field.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:01 AM
That's multiple times that you've brought up your respect. Do you really think that I care whether you respect me or not?

See, you prove again your ignorance. The problem is that I cared about you respecting me. This is what has changed. Sorry I tried to impress you in any way. sorry I cared what you thought of me, Sorry I tried to be a respectable member of this community in your eyes.

I will not continue to make the same mistake, do you understand that?

luv
02-14-2007, 02:02 AM
It was? Which thread?
I wondered that too, but I really don't want to see something linking to a thread where I've made a fool out of myself. I do that enough without being reminded of it.

SPchief

Remember, everybody is out to get him.

Donger

see here:

I ask questions when I don't understand what someone is trying to say. Sorry if that offends you. Don't take this personally.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:03 AM
I wondered that too, but I really don't want to see something linking to a thread where I've made a fool out of myself. I do that enough without being reminded of it.

NO, there was a thread, not more than a few hours ago with two men sporting huge nipple rings.

SPchief
02-14-2007, 02:03 AM

I won't post the link, but you were pretty drunk the other night.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:04 AM
NO, there was a thread, not more than a few hours ago with two men sporting huge nipple rings.
Ah, I must have missed that one. Thank goodness.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:04 AM
I ask questions when I don't understand what someone is trying to say. Sorry if that offends you. Don't take this personally.

don't be coy, it's obvious you ask questions just to ask questions.

If I'm wrong, than I've really upsold your intelligence.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Ah, I must have missed that one. Thank goodness.

No kidding, it was bad

Donger
See, you prove again your ignorance. The problem is that I cared about you respecting me. This is what has changed. Sorry I tried to impress you in any way. sorry I cared what you thought of me, Sorry I tried to be a respectable member of this community in your eyes.

Sure, I understand that. I was ignorant to the fact that you were trying to impress me.

Why on Earth would you want to do that?

SPchief

If you are here trying to get validation in your life, good luck. Gochiefs is still trying that angle.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:06 AM
left field is where they keep the large nipples
Okay. WHat's up with people posting and disappearing?

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:06 AM
Okay. WHat's up with people posting and disappearing?

I'm a ninja

I was watching the cat fight

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:07 AM

I'd like to think I'm interjecting some type of reasoning. and these two characters are the "fuel" trying to start a fire.

I only have the personality not to run, just to run....

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:07 AM

Heh. I thought you were talking about another thread, years ago, when I got a little "distracted" with a few of our female CP members and their female parts.

My guesses proved highly accurate, BTW.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:08 AM
Sure, I understand that. I was ignorant to the fact that you were trying to impress me.

Why on Earth would you want to do that?

best question you have ever asked

luv
02-14-2007, 02:08 AM

That sounds like me. Eventually, you learn when to/not to keep responding. Instead of carrying a chip on my shoulder, I did the " woe is me" approach on everything. That wasn't much of a people pleaser, either.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:09 AM
I'm a ninja

I was watching the cat fight
People are attracted to drama like moths to a light.

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:10 AM
I vow to kill this thread, if it is the last thing I do.

Buck
blah blah blah

Donger
best question you have ever asked

Nonsense. The best question I've ever asked is, "What is the best non-traceable accelerant?"

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:11 AM
I vow to kill this thread, if it is the last thing I do.

You want to talk about a waste of a life's purpose

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:12 AM
If you are here trying to get validation in your life, good luck. Gochiefs is still trying that angle.

Oh goodness.

I need nothing from anyone here to Validate my life.

I do however carry a badge of honor (My guess is GoChiefs hasn't tried that angle) and it matters when you word carries weight.

At the end of the day, no, but right now, during the heat of the battle? I like to call a spade a spade, and I will always do that, just like you will be an ass and Donger will be an inquisitive rat.

until you both (or either of you independantly) decide to lower the shield and just be yourself and allow others to be themselves.

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:13 AM
http://www.humoro.com/games/files/bish.gif

I looked like that during the worm-things-in-the-ear scene during Star Trek II.

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:13 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~crews11/jvd02.gifhttp://home.comcast.net/~crews11/jvd02.gif

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:15 AM
Nonsense. The best question I've ever asked is, "What is the best non-traceable accelerant?"

what answer did you get?

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:16 AM
Oh goodness.

I do however carry a badge of honor (My guess is GoChiefs hasn't tried that angle) and it matters when you word carries weight.

At the end of the day, no, but right now, during the heat of the battle? I like to call a spade a spade, and I will always do that, just like you will be an ass and Donger will be an inquisitive rat.

until you both (or either of you independantly) decide to lower the shield and just be yourself and allow others to be themselves.

you really take this chiefsplanet thing really seriously don't you

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:17 AM
http://www.exploreventura.com/blog/uploaded_images/combo-worms-727997.jpg

HIJACK!!!11!!11!!!!!1!!!```

crazycoffey
Oh goodness.

I do however carry a badge of honor (My guess is GoChiefs hasn't tried that angle) and it matters to me that my word carries weight.

Donger
what answer did you get?

I forget.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:18 AM
you really take this chiefsplanet thing really seriously don't you

no, I just refuse to run away from cowards.

Dick Bull
http://www.exploreventura.com/blog/uploaded_images/combo-worms-727997.jpg

HIJACK!!!11!!11!!!!!1!!!```

bring em

we'll catch some fish

SPchief
Oh goodness.

If you carry a badge of honor here, then good for you. You obviously don't have anything else to do.

crazycoffey
I forget.

How did you do that?

Dick Bull
no, I just refuse to run away from cowards.

so you're the john wayne of the internet

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:20 AM
If you carry a badge of honor here, then good for you. You obviously don't have anything else to do.

I think I've made this very clear..... No, right now I don't.

Is it really so bad?

Buck
http://home.comcast.net/~beb0183/hijacker_1.JPG

SPchief
How did you do that?

Because he has a life and doesn't remember everything he posted on the interweb.

crazycoffey
so you're the john wayne of the internet

hah ha.

no, I'm no duke.

just standing for my opinions.

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Oh goodness.

Inquisitive rat? Why am I a rat?

As to "lowering" shields and being myself, I'm pretty much the same in real life. That might be hard for you to imagine, but it's accurate.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:22 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~beb0183/hijacker_1.JPG

this thread is almost a 10pm jr. I. E. It's almost as hijack proof.

Donger
How did you do that?

You've never forgotten anything?

Buck
http://www.dirtymascot.com/admin/Articles/Paris%20Puke.jpg

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:23 AM
http://www.uoregon.edu/~mrost1/P-SHOPS/goatse%20melon.jpg

SPchief
02-14-2007, 02:24 AM
I've taught you well BNK. But you'll have to up your game and post something without pictures.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Because he has a life and doesn't remember everything he posted on the interweb.

this was his post;

seems if he can remember the best question he's ever asked, he could remeber the answer. I never asked him to remember everything he's ever posted.

Donger

ROFL

You are persitent, I'll give you that!

Buck
I've taught you well BNK. But you'll have to up your game and post something without pictures.

My goal is to kill this thread, not hijack it.

http://www.biography.com/biography/images/episode_images/simmons_richard_320x240.jpg

luv
02-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Someone probably did that when they saw that dress.

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:26 AM
http://www.highervoltage.net/misc/fedex.jpg

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:27 AM
My goal is to kill this thread, not hijack it.

http://www.biography.com/biography/images/episode_images/simmons_richard_320x240.jpg

you and him must be real happy

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:27 AM
You've never forgotten anything?

I won't forget something I deem as "the most important thing" I've ever asked.

fortunately for me, I haven't asked it yet.

SPchief
02-14-2007, 02:28 AM
Someone probably did that when they saw that dress.

Hey, give her credit. This picture is one of the few of her with clothes on her.

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Man, this thread blows chunks.

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:30 AM
It seems I may have driven luv away from this thread. That's good, because here's my prediction:

Half-dollar when non-erect and a good 38D.

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:31 AM
http://www.2flashgames.com/anfh2198f23lradf/flash/f-Nasty-3641.gif

that's the kind of pic that could get you in trouble

Buck
that's the kind of pic that could get you in trouble

Why? Its just mother nature in action...Right?

luv
It seems I may have driven luv away from this thread. That's good, because here's my prediction:

Half-dollar when non-erect and a good 38D.
Very close.

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:32 AM
Very close.

Oh sh*t...

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:33 AM
Why? Its just mother nature in action...Right?

so is me nailing two chicks at a party

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:34 AM
so is me nailing two chicks at a party

Yeah, but the difference is that will never be In Action, like the Dog Sex/Barf is...If I could really get banned for it let me know...

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah, but the difference is that will never be In Action, like the Dog Sex/Barf is...If I could really get banned for it let me know...

I don't think they'd ban you for it, people will probably bitch about it

no dude i got the film

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:35 AM
I doubt that would do it, try finding my grandpa, that will get you.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:36 AM
Oh sh*t...
What?

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:38 AM
I doubt that would do it, try finding my grandpa, that will get you.

NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***

(ITS GHEY ALSO)NTTAWWT

www.lemonparty.org (Cant Click must copy and paste if you want to see, I would not recommend it)

Is that what you are talking about?

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:40 AM

(ITS GHEY ALSO)NTTAWWT

www.lemonparty.org (http://www.lemonparty.org)

That was too ****ing nasty

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:41 AM
NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NS FW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW ***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW***NSFW** *NSFW***NSFW***

(ITS GHEY ALSO)NTTAWWT

www.lemonparty.org (http://www.lemonparty.org)

you pulled that up, way too fast.

but I think I finally found a reason to be proud of this statement "both of my grandpas have been dead for many, many years" I think they would understand my reasoning.

(Unlike donger, he probably thinks my statement above means I'm always glad that my grandfathers are dead, I mean - I did mention it.)

luv
02-14-2007, 02:41 AM
That was too ****ing nasty
Will it give me nightmares?

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:42 AM

for the rest of your life

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:42 AM

Most likely sweet dreams, LMAO

SPchief
02-14-2007, 02:43 AM

possibly

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:45 AM

Nah, you might like it....

luv
02-14-2007, 02:45 AM
I think I'm going to pass.

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:46 AM
I think I'm going to pass.

smart move

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:46 AM
you pulled that up, way too fast.

but I think I finally found a reason to be proud of this statement "both of my grandpas have been dead for many, many years" I think they would understand my reasoning.

(Unlike donger, he probably thinks my statement above means I'm always glad that my grandfathers are dead, I mean - I did mention it.)

Don't fixate on me; it's unseemly.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:48 AM
smart move
Shhh...don't tell anyone. You'll ruin my reputation.

Dick Bull
02-14-2007, 02:49 AM
Shhh...don't tell anyone. You'll ruin my reputation.

:)

nah, anyway gotta go to bed gnight luv

have a good valentines day

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Don't fixate on me; it's unseemly.

Ok

luv
02-14-2007, 02:51 AM
:)

nah, anyway gotta go to bed gnight luv

have a good valentines day
Thanks. You too. Sweet dreams.

Buck
02-14-2007, 02:52 AM
Carlos Mencia Steals his jokes and heres the proof

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnTRSetqvvQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnTRSetqvvQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 02:53 AM
Thanks. You too. Sweet dreams.

Damn it, can we call him a pussy on this thread....?

Donger
02-14-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh goody. It appears I've forgotton Valentine's Day for the 11th consecutive year.

luv
02-14-2007, 02:55 AM
Damn it, can we call him a pussy on this thread....?
That might have helped with the sweet dreams.

crazycoffey
Oh goody. It appears I've forgotton Valentine's Day for the 11th consecutive year.

further proof or your complete ineptitude?

JK :p

luv
Eh, just another day.

crazycoffey
02-14-2007, 03:00 AM

BTW this may actually be a sign of earning my respect back...

My wife and I are planning a trip to Mexico, for a week (next week, she had a business trip that took her away on valentines day) We decide for a diner the other night and the trip as our valentines gifts. (previous years that seemed similar where we said not to do anything extra, and I always did extra) this year, she said not to (again) not even a card. Tonight, she bitched at me on the phone for not getting a card......

I can't win. in my virtual life or my real life.

Donger
02-14-2007, 03:04 AM
BTW this may actually be a sign of earning my respect back...

I'll alert the media.

crazycoffey
03-06-2007, 09:08 AM
It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub"

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

DID YOU PASS, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

I just got this one from my Brother in law, I got the question right but it still made me laugh.

crazycoffey
07-11-2009, 03:33 AM
I wanted to play out on my thread, but the memories of donger and SP almost made me leave it in the darkened neverland in which we left it.

alas;

I'm 37 and facing as big an roadblock as my life's road has ever faced.
Off to Iraq, not as big a deal as it once was but still a disruptive force for my life.
It has me perplexed.

Remember I've spent time away from family, friends, a wife and two sons before. But this feels different and I don't know how to express why. So without rhyme or reason, I just want to express my thoughts;

I don't know where to start, I know I've been the best of the best in my own right. I know that I have been all that I could be. I shared my life for 10 years in the military. I've been on several foreign lands, and I know I've been willing to pay with my life for my country's plans. I don't know what to think anymore. I came home done with this shit, and I tried to make a life here in the US. But that's just not in the cards for me. I don't seem to have a place here so I go, where ever the US wants me to go. It may be Iraq, or Afghanistan, or someplace else. But where ever that is, it will make more sense to me than this place ever has. What am I to think of that? How do I tell my two sons that I feel more comfortable in another country than I ever remember feeling in the US? Can I ever even try? Why would I even want to? I don't know what fate has for me, but when I come back, if I come back, and I have a hard time adjusting to this place, where I was born (and sometimes still feel alien to) will you still give me pause? Will someone out there find the time, the way, to make me feel like I did all I do, give all I can give, see all I see, has a meaning? If the political party or popular opinion changes, can someone make sense of it all? Can someone make me feel American again?

For one year, I won't drink, I won't dance, I won't wear jeans, I won't play in a lake or ride a boat, I won't fish, I won't kiss or have sex, I won't see the next American Idol, I won't hear the next newest country/rap/rock/pop song until I come back, I'll miss the best movie of this year, I won't be able to play spades with my step-dad, hug my mom, fish with my dad, sing with my sister, play video games with my sons, hug my wife, or strum on my guitar. And when I come home, jobless; I'll have to adapt to the America I left behind, and I don't get a learning curve, I have only a couple months to find something that will help me provide for my family.

No, once upon a time, I was the best the US had to offer, now I have more chips in the blind, more in the pot, and my chips are running low. I need some cards, so if you know the dealer, and you're my friend, give me some good cards. Please......