PDA

View Full Version : Gasoline Price Prediction

Donger
01-31-2007, 01:30 PM
For what it's worth, I don't agree with this, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. Hopefully, they are right.

"Whether we look back in a few months and view this week’s crude and gasoline price data as a major turning point in prices remains to be seen. But, for the time being, even if prices should rise over an extended period, EIA does not expect to see the average U.S. retail gasoline price approach anything close to $3 per gallon, as it has in each of the last two years, unless there is a major disruption in infrastructure and/or crude oil supplies."

StcChief
01-31-2007, 01:37 PM
Shhhh.

The weather gods are at work with global warming crowd to cook up another nasty Hurricane season.

Just in time to disrupt (raise) prices in vacation travel season.

El Jefe
01-31-2007, 01:44 PM
It will hover around 2.50 IMO.

CoMoChief
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Hydro cars will be out before we know it. By then the GWB admin. will be out of office and the oil companies will be ****ed IMO.

HonestChieffan
01-31-2007, 01:48 PM
a year ago when I was in Europe for Christmas there were 4 experts interviewed on BBC. They to a man predicted the current drop in oil prices within about 6 weeks.

Of course US TV had no reports and no effort to look beyond this weeks lets hate America reporting.

crazycoffey
01-31-2007, 01:49 PM
For what it's worth, I don't agree with this, but I thought I'd share it with you guys. Hopefully, they are right.

"Whether we look back in a few months and view this week’s crude and gasoline price data as a major turning point in prices remains to be seen. But, for the time being, even if prices should rise over an extended period, EIA does not expect to see the average U.S. retail gasoline price approach anything close to $3 per gallon, as it has in each of the last two years, unless there is a major disruption in infrastructure and/or crude oil supplies."

could this be code for prices will stay well above this $3 mark?

boogblaster
01-31-2007, 01:55 PM
Disruption..infrastructure.. meaning bend over and take it like 3 dollar hooker ...