PDA

View Full Version : Tank Johnson is a fuggin idiot.....

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
First, a raid on your home finds 4 handguns, 2 assault rifles, 500 rounds of ammunition and a small amount of weed.....

10 misdemenor counts plus violating a previous probation for a gun charge sound like a reason to celebrate to me.....

Goes clubbing that night, bodyguard is shot and killed.

The dipshit gets preferential treatment and is allowed to be released from home confinement to travel to Miami...where he implies during media day that he's being singled out.......

Because he's black.....

I realize that people buy into stereotypes. I'm young, I'm black, I have tattoos. So it's easy to stereotype me and put me into a category."

Hey asshat......the best category we can put you into would be "dumbass football player who gets preferential treatment in legal matters because you're a ****ing football player."

What a ****ing jerkoff.......

Fish
01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
I feel soooo sorry for these poor celebrity athlete victims....

Cochise
01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Just a thought... maybe if you wanted to stay out of trouble, you could quit selling drugs. Hey, it's worked for me so far.

Bill Parcells
01-31-2007, 04:00 PM
It's just absolutely terrible being a multi-millionaire who has automatic weapons in his house these days..oh the horror :rolleyes:

CoMoChief
01-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Good lord, what a tard. Still not as bad as Leonard Little.

Adept Havelock
01-31-2007, 04:09 PM

True. That waste of flesh is a carbuncle on the ass of the NFL.

crazycoffey
01-31-2007, 04:13 PM
we weren't singling him out for being black?

I was.

crazycoffey
01-31-2007, 04:14 PM

I was.

Just Kidding by the way.

88TG88
01-31-2007, 04:21 PM

I was.
:shake: how could you

Halfcan
01-31-2007, 04:41 PM
I hope he goes to jail and stays for awhile.

boogblaster
01-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Dumb Frickin ***** thats bout it ...

Uncle_Ted
01-31-2007, 06:34 PM
Where the hell are all the NRA gun-nuts and right wingers? Shouldn't you be standing up for this guy? I haven't followed the case, but if his crime was to have guns and ammo at his house, where's all the righteous indignation I've grown accustomed to?

Or is he a POS just because he's an athlete?

Rain Man
01-31-2007, 06:41 PM

Guns don't kill people. Leonard Little kills people.

dtebbe
01-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Where the hell are all the NRA gun-nuts and right wingers? Shouldn't you be standing up for this guy? I haven't followed the case, but if his crime was to have guns and ammo at his house, where's all the righteous indignation I've grown accustomed to?

Or is he a POS just because he's an athlete?

I felt that way until I found out he was on probation for a previous charge, which is why his house was raided. The IL law is BS, having to have a "gun owner card" or some BS. But there is no defending this jerk off. He's a criminal hiding behind a football uniform.

DT

HMc
01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
how hard would it be to avoid having guns and drugs at your house while you're on probation?

Joie
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Hmmm....as a young white woman with no tattoos, no criminal record, and no drugs in my home, I feel I am being discriminated against because I will not be able to go to Miami for the Super Bowl. Do I get preferential treatment now?

milkman
01-31-2007, 08:59 PM
Hmmm....as a young white woman with no tattoos, no criminal record, and no drugs in my home, I feel I am being discriminated against because I will not be able to go to Miami for the Super Bowl. Do I get preferential treatment now?

Young white women almost always get preferential treament, unless they're fat, ugly, or both.

Deberg_1990
01-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Young white women almost always get preferential treament, unless they're fat, ugly, or both.

Very good point.

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, thank you. I feel better now. I was worried I wasn't special enough!

Frazod
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
The worst thing this piece of shit did got the least amount of media play - severe neglect of his dogs. Severe to the point that the police removed them. He had pit bulls that he apparently rarely bothered to walk or feed. Kept them in an filthy outdoor pen heaped with shit and piss, where they barked non-stop. It was neighbors' complaints about the dogs that put him on the cops' radar in the first place.

The guns don't really bother me. Tank may suck as a person, but he is an American. The gun laws in Illinois are ridiculous. Johnson just had the guns in his house - it's not like he was shooting pigeons off neighborhood phone poles.

As for his playing in the Super Bowl, I'm obviously somewhat conflicted. He is a key part of the Bears D, and since they're my red-headed step team, I want them to win. OTOH, Tank's a douche, and is obviously getting special treatment because he's a celebrity.

In the end, I just try to look at it this way - Bears fans deserve to have him in there, even if he really doesn't deserve it personally.

That helps a little, but not enough.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2007, 09:13 PM
The worst thing this piece of shit did got the least amount of media play - severe neglect of his dogs. Severe to the point that the police removed them. He had pit bulls that he apparently rarely bothered to walk or feed. Kept them in an filthy outdoor pen heaped with shit and piss, where they barked non-stop. It was neighbors' complaints about the dogs that put him on the cops' radar in the first place.

The guns don't really bother me. Tank may suck as a person, but he is an American. The gun laws in Illinois are ridiculous. Johnson just had the guns in his house - it's not like he was shooting pigeons off neighborhood phone polls.

As for his playing in the Super Bowl, I'm obviously somewhat conflicted. He is a key part of the Bears D, and since they're my red-headed step team, I want them to win. OTOH, Tank's a douche, and is obviously getting special treatment because he's a celebrity.

In the end, I just try to look at it this way - Bears fans deserve to have him in there, even if he really doesn't deserve it personally.

That helps a little, but not enough.

We'll never know, but I wonder if Tank would have gotten permission to travel had Tommie Harris been available to play.

Both of them out would be a huge blow to the Bears....

Frazod
01-31-2007, 09:15 PM
We'll never know, but I wonder if Tank would have gotten permission to travel had Tommie Harris been available to play.

Both of them out would be a huge blow to the Bears....

Probably.

Remember, the judge has to live here. And I'm not kidding when I say that.

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Maybe the only thing he should get to do while he is in Miami is play. Nothing else. It should be treated like any other work release. When my ex-brother-in-law was in jail he was allowed to work and that was it. He was taken in a cop car and wasn't allowed to see my sister or anything else. Since this is so Tank can do his job, the same rules should apply.

Psyko Tek
01-31-2007, 09:16 PM

I'm undecided show me your tits
and we'll talk

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm undecided show me your tits
and we'll talk

Show me your brain first.

crazycoffey
01-31-2007, 09:19 PM

I've heard my wife call this the pretty girl discount (PGD). Flash a smile and you'll get almost anything you want. Flash your tits and get the rest.

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
I've heard my wife call this the pretty girl discount (PGD). Flash a smile and you'll get almost anything you want. Flash your tits and get the rest.

It is good to be a girl. ;)

Halfcan
01-31-2007, 09:36 PM

Welcome to the Planet-who is your boyfriend btw?

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the Planet-who is your boyfriend btw?

Thank you. My boyfriend is acesn8s.

Rausch
01-31-2007, 09:47 PM

What keeps the NRA alive is a$$holes like him that DON'T have legal firearms fueling the need to protect yourself against those that break he law to build up an arsenal like Hamas...

Register your weapons. Buy from legal and RESPECTABLE retailers, make sure those little numbers aren't sanded off before the purchase, and don't hang with trigger-happy drunks.

milkman
01-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Thank you. My boyfriend is acesn8s.

Who?

Rausch
01-31-2007, 09:48 PM

No, but rep is on the way...

milkman
01-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Show me your brain first.

Damn.

Can he show you someone else's, since he doesn't have one of his own?

Rausch
01-31-2007, 09:51 PM
It is good to be a girl. ;)

I've given the subject a great deal of thought and study and I'm going to have to disagree...

stevieray
01-31-2007, 09:51 PM
Who?

the hand wild bill was holding when he was shot, and a new bar/poolhall in KC that was just robbed a couple days ago.

Rausch
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM
the hand wild bill was holding when he was shot, and a new bar/poolhall in KC that was just robbed a couple days ago.

Irony?...

milkman
01-31-2007, 09:53 PM
I've given the subject a great deal of thought and study and I'm going to have to disagree...

I agree with you.

Though it's good to do a girl.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2007, 09:54 PM

She does have the advantage of not having a beanbag to get pinched between your cheek and......well, toilet seat.

stevieray
01-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Irony?...

:hmmm:

Joie
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Damn.

Can he show you someone else's, since he doesn't have one of his own?

I would have asked to see his dick first, but I hear the Hubble Telescope is broken.

Rausch
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
She does have the advantage of not having a beanbag to get pinched between your cheek and......well, toilet seat.

And I don't have to worry my boxers might get a new color scheme once a month.

I'm also stable in my emotional responses to people. Consistently angry, but consistent...

Frazod
01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
What keeps the NRA alive is a$$holes like him that DON'T have legal firearms fueling the need to protect yourself against those that break he law to build up an arsenal like Hamas...

Register your weapons. Buy from legal and RESPECTABLE retailers, make sure those little numbers aren't sanded off before the purchase, and don't hang with trigger-happy drunks.
The guns were legal. He didn't have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card. In order to legally own ANY firearm, an Illinois resident must have this card. Basically, you mail in a form with $5 and a passport photo, and in about three weeks your card shows up in the mail.

Johnson could have easily dealt with this. If not, certainly one of his people or somebody in the Bears organization should have dealt with it. But it's not nearly as big of a deal as the I'm-a-pussy-and-guns-make-me-wet-myself media has made it out to be.

Again, the cruel neglect of his pets is far worse, IMO.

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2007, 09:59 PM
I would have asked to see his dick first, but I hear the Hubble Telescope is broken.

:eek: :eek:

OnTheWarpath58
01-31-2007, 10:00 PM
And I don't have to worry my boxers might get a new color scheme once a month.

I'm also stable in my emotional responses to people. Consistently angry, but consistent...

I'm with you. Just thought I'd throw out a little cross-thread humor.....

Rausch
01-31-2007, 10:01 PM
The guns were legal. He didn't have an Illinois Firearms Owner Identification Card. In order to legally own ANY firearm, an Illinois resident must have this card. Basically, you mail in a form with $5 and a passport photo, and in about three weeks your card shows up in the mail.

Johnson could have easily dealt with this. If not, certainly one of his people or somebody in the Bears organization should have dealt with it. But it's not nearly as big of a deal as the I'm-a-pussy-and-guns-make-me-wet-myself media has made it out to be.

So he's just a pretty spread-out-all-areas-a$$hat?...

Frazod
01-31-2007, 10:05 PM
So he's just a pretty spread-out-all-areas-a$$hat?...
In interviews he seems to come across as a completely irresponsible idiot bumbling through the highlife because of his athletic prowess. He doesn't seem to be malicious; just really, really dumb.

Of course, his soon to be former neighbors (he's moving from the raid house) might offer a different perspective.

acesn8s
02-01-2007, 12:49 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but weren't the guns registered in Arizona?

I have to admit I haven't heard anything about the dogs but it doesn't surprise me.

I have heard from insiders that all charges may be dropped as soon as next month. But what do they know?

HonestChieffan
02-01-2007, 07:40 AM
None of the guns was an "automatic"...
Its not illegal to own guns
Its not illegal to own ammo
Assault weapon is a term the media cooked up
The guns were bought legally in his state of residence

The weed is a law breaker. He can and shiuld be punished for that. As to the guns, there are many homes with 500 rounds of ammo or more and way more guns than Tank had.

Liberals and the media make me sick.

Mile High Mania
02-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Jumping in late here.... but the guns weren't found in the state they were registered, right? I don't own a gun, so I'm not familiar with the law, but is that the issue?

Using the race card here is weak. I agree that there is a huge stereotype out there that is unfairly placed on people, but I really don't think that applies here with this guy.

**edit** next time I'll look for Frazod's post first... :banghead:

Duck Dog
02-01-2007, 10:43 AM

The weed is a law breaker. He can and shiuld be punished for that. As to the guns, there are many homes with 500 rounds of ammo or more and way more guns than Tank had.

Amen, Brother...'cept for the weed part.

acesn8s
02-01-2007, 10:50 AM

If the media thinks he was bad they should the hunters getting ready for a Colorado hunting trip.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Imagine that. A thread on the planet that gets hijacked because one of the posters is a girl and people feel the need to start putting out the e-vibe

:shake:

acesn8s
02-01-2007, 10:54 AM
e-vibe?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-01-2007, 10:55 AM
e-vibe?

Trust me n00b, stay around here long enough and you'll get the drift.

Bowser
02-01-2007, 10:56 AM
how hard would it be to avoid having guns and drugs at your house while you're on probation?

Pretty f*cking hard, apparently.

Isn't there a pic of this assclown Tank floating around with him posing with two AK's, gangsta style? Or is that the kid from Miami that got shot?