PDA

View Full Version : Mad Science in KC

Direckshun
02-01-2007, 06:21 AM
It felt weird to me, the Chiefs discussing Boomer Grigsby at FB as a possibility. Herm and company are really going to the lab on this team.

Not to mention discussion of Pollard at LB, and whatever the hell Turley was supposed to be.

What are other crazy changes ideas could this team be capable of?

Jason Dunn at defensive tackle?

Greg Wesley at slot receiver?

Dante Hall at free safety?

Jordan Black at left tackle?

jjjayb
02-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Jordan Black on the team is mad science.

Chiefs_Fan
02-01-2007, 06:53 AM
We don't need mad science...we need black magic

tyton75
02-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I have no problems with trying some things with back-up players that could possibly make an impact on gameday in the starting lineup in another position

If that Klecko kid can play fullback that was a DT, why can't Grigsby give it a shot in a pinch??

and many of us have been wanting to see Dunn work more as an OT.. now more than ever

Pollard possibly playing LB would probably be great for this team if he could pull it off.. DJ, Kawika and Pollard is more appealling to me than Bell right now.. unfortunately

Scaga
02-01-2007, 08:55 AM
These probably won't work, but what the heck....

Herm as head coach
Carl as GM

On second thought, screw that, it'll never work.

donkhater
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
When you draft poorly, it's either cut everyone and start over or try to make do with what you have. Nice to see they are trying something.

Hydrae
02-01-2007, 11:06 AM
I would still like to see them try using Priest as a slot receiver. He catches better than Dante anyway and it would get him out in space. Not to mention it would be a lot less wear and tear on him and Herm doesn't have to split carries between Priest and LJ.

Woodrow Call
02-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I think Grigsby move could pay off. Despite his sometimes questionable gameday desicions, Herm knows how to build a good football team and his willingness to play rookies and try moves like this shows me something.

I will say this though moving Grigsby leaves the Chiefs extremely thin at MLB. With Kawika a UFA and Scanlon a RFA, that leaves Kershaw and maybe Bell at MLB.

Direckshun
02-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Well doubting Scanlon right there is your first mistake.

NJ Chief Fan
02-01-2007, 01:52 PM
LJ at QB

Direckshun
02-01-2007, 08:23 PM
LJ at QB
They actually did try that for a play or two.