PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wildcat BB fans...

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-01-2007, 12:01 PM
ESPN is airing a show about Bob Huggins and the K-State BB team right now.

Saulbadguy
02-01-2007, 12:14 PM
GRCOAT

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-01-2007, 12:15 PM
GRCOAT
huh?

JBucc
02-01-2007, 12:17 PM
huh?Gayest Recruiting Class of All Time

JBucc
02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Speaking of Wildcats, they're going down this weekend. The Kentucky version that is.

Saulbadguy
02-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Speaking of Wildcats, they're going down this weekend. The Kentucky version that is.
:clap:

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-01-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm not a K-State fan but it's nice to see them have a little success this year. Maybe with Huggins things will be on the upswing for them now. As long as they don't beat KU I'll root for them.

CoMoChief
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
I dont see KSU beating KU at all this season.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Never again would be great.

Saulbadguy
02-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Me neither, but do you think we can get 5 or 6 more wins here? I do.

@Texas
@KU
vs Colorado
@Nebraska
vs Iowa State
vs KU
@Colorado
@Oklahoma State
vs Oklahoma

Somewhere we have to get a signature win. Gallagher-Iba is the toughest place to play in the Big XII, so I doubt we win there. I doubt we win @KU. I doubt we win @Texas. The rest I give us a good shot at winning.

ferrarispider95
02-01-2007, 12:54 PM

@Texas
@KU
vs Colorado
@Nebraska
vs Iowa State
vs KU
@Colorado
@Oklahoma State
vs Oklahoma

Somewhere we have to get a signature win. Gallagher-Iba is the toughest place to play in the Big XII, so I doubt we win there. I doubt we win @KU. I doubt we win @Texas. The rest I give us a good shot at winning.

You think they make the dance with 5 or 6 more wins and a good show in the Big 12 tourney?

Saulbadguy
02-01-2007, 12:55 PM
You think they make the dance with 5 or 6 more wins and a good show in the Big 12 tourney?
Yes.

Stewie
02-01-2007, 12:58 PM

@Texas
@KU
vs Colorado
@Nebraska
vs Iowa State
vs KU
@Colorado
@Oklahoma State
vs Oklahoma

They need to win the games they should win - CU, ISU, CU, OK. They need a marquis win to get in the tourney (they still may get in anyway, but it would solidify a spot). With KU playing to the competition's level too often, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull off the upset in Manhattan.

ferrarispider95
02-01-2007, 01:01 PM
They need to win the games they should win - CU, ISU, CU, OK. They need a marquis win to get in the tourney (they still may get in anyway, but it would solidify a spot). With KU playing to the competition's level too often, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull off the upset in Manhattan.

Especially if Hoskins stays hot and Martin keeps hitting the boards.

Saulbadguy
02-01-2007, 01:06 PM
You are right. I think the most important upcoming game is probably @Nebraska. I could see us dropping that game, and that would devastate our tourney chances.

Interesting stat, no Big XII team has ever been 10-6 and have 20+ wins and been held out of the NCAA tournament. 03-04 CU went 10-6 but had 19 wins, and went to the NIt.

So..if we can beat CU, @CU, ISU, NU and OU...that would put us at 10-6 and 21 wins. Win another in the Big XII tourney, 22 wins.

22-11/10-6. I'd take it.

CoMoChief
02-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I think KSU has to beat a ranked team at some point this season, and show a good Conf tourney run and get 20 wins and theyll be in the dance.