PDA

View Full Version : How to shower like a woman vs. How to shower like a man.

CoMoChief
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Funny Video.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1739699/

jidar
02-02-2007, 05:26 PM
hahahah
Ok no seriously, this is almost EXACTLY my shower routine, it's uncanny.

the only difference is I pee first, not last, and I turn off the shower and dry myself in the tub to keep water off the floor.

Demonpenz
02-02-2007, 05:28 PM
forgot wacking off into the wives noxema bottle

Donger
02-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Heh. "Shake your weiner and make the 'woo-woo' noise." Yes, that's been done. I always try to catch mine between my butt cheeks if I'm feeling really frisky.

scott free
02-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Very close to mine as well, i'm just SO thankful that American women shave their armpits...its hard to think of something that would be a BIGGER turnoff than a girl with hairy pits.

CHIEF4EVER
02-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Heh. "Shake your weiner and make the 'woo-woo' noise." Yes, that's been done. I always try to catch mine between my butt cheeks if I'm feeling really frisky.

Too much info M8.

CoMoChief
02-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Very close to mine as well, i'm just SO thankful that American women shave their armpits...its hard to think of something that would be a BIGGER turnoff than a girl with hairy pits.

Yeah no kidding. One time this past summer at our apt complex's pool there was a family that had 3 girls. All of them were in HS or older. I dont know if it was some kind of religion thing or what but they all wore one pieces and all of the girls had hairy arms, legs, eyebrows, pits. Absolutely disgusting and within 10 min of them arriving everyone got out of the pool and were just lounging around the edge of the pool while this family was just swimming all alone. It was almost like they couldnt tell that everyone was grossed out, that or they just didnt care because they just swam along their marry ways for a couple hours.

CHIEF4EVER
02-02-2007, 05:46 PM
On a side note.....REAL men don't shower. They rub a bit of sand on the dirty parts and scrub with a wire brush. (See Rich Scanlon).

Fish
02-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah no kidding. One time this past summer at our apt complex's pool there was a family that had 3 girls. All of them were in HS or older. I dont know if it was some kind of religion thing or what but they all wore one pieces and all of the girls had hairy arms, legs, eyebrows, pits. Absolutely disgusting and within 10 min of them arriving everyone got out of the pool and were just lounging around the edge of the pool while this family was just swimming all alone. It was almost like they couldnt tell that everyone was grossed out, that or they just didnt care because they just swam along their marry ways for a couple hours.

Somehow I question that you could read the minds of the other people to know they were "grossed out". I think you're personal view of female body hair might be the only issue there...

scott free
02-02-2007, 05:56 PM

I would guess that they just didnt care.

Hairy pits & legs are gross no matter how you slice it.

Rain Man
02-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Hairy legs are worse than hairy armpits any day. I admit that I'm a product of my culture, but I'd rather see a woman with a maggot in her scalp than a woman with hairy legs.

CrazyHorse
02-02-2007, 06:24 PM

Well....you're either a pitcher or a catcher.

Trying to "catch" one between the cheeks means you aint no pitcher.

Donger
02-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Well....you're either a pitcher or a catcher.

Trying to "catch" one between the cheeks means you aint no pitcher.

I'm both, and only try to catch mine.

Doesn't everyone do this?

jidar
02-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm both, and only try to catch mine.

Doesn't everyone do this?

i flip it up and try to bounce it on my nose like a seal

Zebedee DuBois
02-02-2007, 07:03 PM
The occasional underarm stubble - a few days growth - kinda arrouses me.

Donger
02-02-2007, 07:14 PM
i flip it up and try to bounce it on my nose like a seal

You must be very flexible or have access to a lot of weights.

88TG88
02-02-2007, 07:19 PM
hahahaha funny video. i didnt know women adjust their breasts in the shower good to know

ChiefaRoo
02-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Peeing in the shower is fooking unsanitary and plain gross.

jidar
02-02-2007, 08:09 PM

**** that shit, it all goes to the same place anyway

ChiefaRoo
02-02-2007, 08:11 PM
**** that shit, it all goes to the same place anyway

Where's that? inside your toenails?

88TG88
02-02-2007, 08:18 PM
ya i think thats pretty gross. all that urine on the floor of ur tub and other ppl stepping on it :shake:

leviw
02-02-2007, 08:21 PM
ya i think thats pretty gross. all that urine on the floor of ur tub and other ppl stepping on it :shake:

How many "other ppl" use your shower?

Secondly, just aim it right at the drain. It'll go where it's supposed to.

88TG88
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
How many "other ppl" use your shower?

2. i dont understand why ppl do it when the toilet is like 1 foot away

ChiefaRoo
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I see sick bastages like you guys peeing, spitting and flinging lung cookies all over the shower at my gym. Makes me sick. Your mamas didn't raise you guys right.

leviw
02-02-2007, 08:30 PM
2. i dont understand why ppl do it when the toilet is like 1 foot away

Because it's just going to go all over the toliet seat and end up on someone's ass anyway.

jidar
02-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Because it's just going to go all over the toliet seat and end up on someone's ass anyway.

rofl

Count Zarth
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Peeing in the shower is completely sanitary. Urine is sterile.

eazyb81
02-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Plus soap is hitting the floor of the tub, so it washes it right up.

Come on people, use your noggin.

Kclee
02-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Urine is sterile.

Only until it reaches the urethra.

Darkwolfe
02-02-2007, 10:17 PM

:BS:
Meh. I gotta call BS on that one.

Count Zarth
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Only until it reaches the urethra.

Bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Urine is sterile the second it is expelled from a human. Therefore fresh urine can be used to clean wounds in emergencies, when no alternatives are available. Urine only becomes contaminated when it has been standing for a time

88TG88
02-02-2007, 11:39 PM
then u wouldn't mind me pissing all over you ?

Count Zarth
02-02-2007, 11:49 PM

Of course I would. I don't want your dick anywhere near my face.

Bill Parcells
02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Of course I would. I don't want your dick anywhere near my face.
Would you prefer a golden shower from Carrie Underwood?

Smed1065
02-03-2007, 12:00 AM

Get a room and TMI.

Count Zarth
02-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Would you prefer a golden shower from Carrie Underwood?

I'd do almost anything to get close to her.

luv
02-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Hairy legs are worse than hairy armpits any day. I admit that I'm a product of my culture, but I'd rather see a woman with a maggot in her scalp than a woman with hairy legs.
I gues I should shave then.

Bill Parcells
02-03-2007, 12:04 AM
I'd do almost anything to get close to her.
You're probably a stalker

ROFL

Count Zarth
02-03-2007, 12:05 AM
You're probably a stalker

ROFL

How so? I mean, buying the house next to hers would be great and all, and I wouldn't bat an eyelid and establishing a network of hidden cameras in and around her domicile, but, y'know, whatever.

Kclee
02-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Urine is sterile the second it is expelled from a human. Therefore fresh urine can be used to clean wounds in emergencies, when no alternatives are available. Urine only becomes contaminated when it has been standing for a time

Heh. Wiki? Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit. The urethra is not sterile, there is normal flora in there. Sterile is free from bacteria and micro organisms. So even if the person didn't have a UTI, there is still the flora.

http://www.textbookofbacteriology.net/normalflora.html

Chan93lx50
02-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Just a heads up if you are suffering from a bad case of athletes foot, piss on your feet!

It works, clears it right up!