View Full Version : thingamababy

el borracho
02-02-2007, 08:46 PM
A woman gets on a bus holding a baby.

The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized and said: "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right" she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea" the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

Smed1065
02-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok, better go back to the mom jokes.....

Bugeater
02-02-2007, 10:09 PM
:shake:

Sam Hall
02-02-2007, 10:15 PM
:ZZZ:

RJ
02-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Woman walks in a bar holding a duck under her arm, sits down and orders a drink.

Drunk at the bar stands up, swaying, slurring.....Excuse me, but we don't allow pigs in this bar.....

The woman, indignant....Sir, I'll have you know that is not a pig, it's a duck!

Drunk.....Yeah, I know, I was talking to the duck....

It's a good joke to tell live cause you can do the drunk voice and the indignant woman voice. Try it the next time you've had enough beers to feel extra clever.

CoMoChief
02-03-2007, 01:22 AM
A redneck was having sex with his sister when all of a sudden she starts laughing. With a confused look on his face he then asked, "What's so funny?" She said to her brother, "You f*ck just like Dad." He then said, "Yeah that's what Mom said too."

HMc
02-03-2007, 08:51 AM
A redneck was having sex with his sister when all of a sudden she starts laughing. With a confused look on his face he then asked, "What's so funny?" She said to her brother, "You f*ck just like Dad." He then said, "Yeah that's what Mom said too."

best in thread but that aint sayin much

boogblaster
02-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Redrums mom said Redrum penis was smaller than his brothers....