PDA

View Full Version : Damn, I miss Music Planet

jlscorpio
02-03-2007, 04:52 AM
I know we have the CP, Best Buy edition, or whatever. Just seems the musical discussion has seriously dwindled since the re-org. Where ya at Reaper?

HMc
02-03-2007, 05:12 AM
there is however an exciting thread detailing the setup of uber secure firewalls and the gripping up-to-the-second real time logs that they excrete for your reading havanna. get on it.

stumppy
02-03-2007, 05:19 AM
there is however an exciting thread detailing the setup of uber secure firewalls and the gripping up-to-the-second real time logs that they excrete for your reading havanna. get on it.

Talk about good times. I thought I was done with all that wild fun at my age. I've gotta get back to that thread, I'm gettin wood just thinking about it.

Reaper16
02-03-2007, 11:49 AM
I've been busy, I suppose. I'll do some music posting, though. I was thinking about doing a top albums of 06 wrap up anyway.

Kraut
02-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I know we have the CP, Best Buy edition, or whatever. Just seems the musical discussion has seriously dwindled since the re-org. Where ya at Reaper?
I agree

mfkrush
02-03-2007, 01:02 PM
What is this music stuff you're speaking of. Where I am from we beat drum and dat is all!