PDA

View Full Version : The Weekend Thread

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 08:30 AM
This is an easy going thread that can only have posts on the weekend. Same rules as the 10pm thread. Let's do it!

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Good morning, Chiefs Planet! I was very saddened to wake up and hear that Crazy Coffey was banned. Your thoughts

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:32 AM
I was very saddened to wake up and hear that Crazy Coffey was banned. Your thoughts

Against the power of Mordor* there can be no victory.

*GoChiefs.

KChiefer
02-03-2007, 08:33 AM
Good morning, Chiefs Planet! I was very saddened to wake up and hear that Crazy Coffey was banned. Your thoughts

Whaaa? Explain please?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Whaaa? Explain please?

Coffey got really pissed off at me over something retarded. He posted my grandfather's phone number and address, thinking it was me. He was banned.

KChiefer
02-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Coffey got really pissed off at me over something retarded. He posted my grandfather's phone number and address, thinking it was me. He was banned.

Yeah, personal info is a :shake: .

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:36 AM
You were being your usual piece of s**t troll self and he over reacted.

Get over yourself momma's boy. You come in here, day after day, just BEGGING to get kicked in the nuts, then scream like a little girl when someone does.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeah, personal info is a :shake: .
Yeah, read around and see what led up to that before you make any rash judgments.

Douche Baggins
You were being your usual piece of s**t troll self and he over reacted.

Get over yourself momma's boy. You come in here, day after day, just BEGGING to get kicked in the nuts, then scream like a little girl when someone does.

LOL. Whatever. He got what he deserved. He's a little bitch.

Joie

GoChiefs decided it would be fun to give CrazyCoffey a bunch of negative rep. The ban is only for a week.

KChiefer
Yeah, read around and see what led up to that before you make any rash judgments.

What thread is it in?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:38 AM

Oooh, big bad scary neg reps! That poor crazycoffey. He was being abused by that meanie GoChiefs!

Joie
02-03-2007, 08:39 AM
What thread is it in?

The 10pm thread. Starting at around page #143 I think.

Simplex3
You're still the troll you were from day one around here. You don't have me fooled, you don't have a lot of people fooled. Oh, you do a better job of hiding it, but deep down you're still a turd who can't get out of his mommy's house despite his verbalized disdain for her and her ways.

I think you should shut your hole about other people until you've found a way to get out of the diapers.

KChiefer
The 10pm thread. Starting at around page #143 I think.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:40 AM
You're still the troll you were from day one around here.

That's amusing. On many levels.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Go Chiefs, you think you are tough shit don't you?

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Oooh, big bad scary neg reps! That poor crazycoffey. He was being abused by that meanie GoChiefs!
The same neg rep you've started entire f**king THREADS over? You really want me to start digging s**t up from when you and Skip were having it out? How do you remember behaving around that time?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:42 AM

Pretty much. I didn't see anyone else taking out the trash. As far as I'm concerned this place is MUCH better without that retard and his pointless 80 posts per day.

Of course when he comes back he'll still be a whiny bitch about it, which will be even more fun.

Simplex3
He's master of his domain and does nothing to remain so.

He'd cry like the little bitch he is if his parents ever kicked him out. Dude is completely without the ability to survive without assistance. He'd wind up somebody's bitch just so he didn't have to earn his own keep.

Priest4Prez
Why be such a pussy, GoChiefs?

Douche Baggins
The same neg rep you've started entire f**king THREADS over? You really want me to start digging s**t up from when you and Skip were having it out? How do you remember behaving around that time?

I've never bitched about negative rep to the extent of going batshit crazy over it. But go ahead and dig for whatever you think is there.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Why be such a pussy, CrazyCoffey?

You'll have to ask him yourself.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:44 AM
I've never bitched about negative rep to the extent of going batshit crazy over it. But go ahead and dig for whatever you think is there.
Sending PMs all over the place, trying to round up a group of people, and starting entire threads so that you can neg rep bomb Skip isn't being batshit crazy? Either you're an even bigger dumb f**k than *I* think you are or you're hoping I'm going to spend my day digging all that crap up.

Piss off, troll.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 08:45 AM
You'll have to ask him yourself.Don't change my qoutes, only a weak person attacks others thru rep. why didn't you face him like a man when he called you out?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Sending PMs all over the place, trying to round up a group of people, and starting entire threads so that you can neg rep bomb Skip isn't being batshit crazy? Either you're an even bigger dumb f**k than *I* think you are or you're hoping I'm going to spend my day digging all that crap up.

Piss off, troll.

LMAO. What you fail to realize is that all that was done for fun. I certainly wasn't whining about it when it blew up in my face.

You're highly amusing this morning. You'll make a suitable plaything in crazycoffey's absence methinks.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Don't change my qoutes, only a weak person attacks others thru rep. why didn't you face him like a man when he called you out?

I wasn't attacking anyone. And I said this last night..."calling someone out" over negative rep is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Don't change my qoutes, only a weak person attacks others thru rep. why didn't you face him like a man when he called you out?
Simple. Goatcheeze isn't a man. A man would have moved out of his parents house. Add to that the fact that acting s**t out with his Star Wars dolls is the closest Clayton's ever been to any kind of sex and you get what we see here on a daily basis.

Also, don't let this fuqtard fool you. He was, IS, and always will be the single biggest troll that ever marred The Planet. They spent an inordinate amount of time trying to rid the place of him, but this little no-life jackhole would create new accounts when his were banned, use public proxy servers to get around the IP bans, and continually f**k with the mods.

Those [b]men]/b] spent hours of their lives trying to keep that TURD out to no avail because he didn't have a life and still doesn't to this day.

It's actually sad.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Simplex3 and CrazyCoffey...friends....FOREVER.

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:51 AM

Since my time on the board I dont think I have ever seen GoChiefs man up to anyone, ever!

But what do you expect from someone who has reached adulthood and still hasnt went through puberty yet?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Since my time on the board I dont think I have ever seen GoChiefs man up to anyone, ever!

ROFL

How exactly do you "man up" to someone over the internet?

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Simplex3 and CrazyCoffey...friends....FOREVER.

I would rather be freinds with them, then a troll in his parents basement.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:53 AM
LMAO. What you fail to realize is that all that was done for fun. I certainly wasn't whining about it when it blew up in my face.

You're highly amusing this morning. You'll make a suitable plaything in crazycoffey's absence methinks.
I'd PM you my address but you'd have to get your balls from your mom first.

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:53 AM
ROFL

How exactly do you "man up" to someone over the internet?

ROFL ?????

I think Simplex stated it few posts ago.. Instead of running around acting like a girl who just go her hair pulled..

Actually stand up and act like an normal person...

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:54 AM
I'd PM you my address but you'd have to get your balls from your mom first.

What the hell? Why would I want your address?

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 08:54 AM
ROFL ?????

I think Simplex stated it few posts ago.. Instead of running around acting like a girl who just go her hair pulled..

Actually stand up and act like an normal person...
A normal person would have moved out of their parent's house. They would have gotten a job. Hell, they'd have gotten laid.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Instead of running around acting like a girl who just go her hair pulled..

That's the perfect description for what CrazyCoffey was doing last night. He must be extremely high strung. Man he was upset.

Simplex3
What the hell? Why would I want your address?
So you can come over to play.

Simplex3
That's the perfect description for what CrazyCoffey was doing last night. He must be extremely high strung. Man he was upset after I baited him repeatedly for hours.
Fixed your post asshat.

Jenson71
Is there any football this weekend? If so, I'll be watching that.

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:57 AM
That's the perfect description for what CrazyCoffey was doing last night. He must be extremely high strung. Man he was upset.

But from what I was reading you were being a complete tool belt?

You denying that?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 08:58 AM
But from what I was reading you were being a complete tool belt?

You denying that?

Definitely. Unless you can somehow misconstrue giving neg rep as "being a complete tool belt."

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:58 AM
A normal person would have moved out of their parent's house. They would have gotten a job. Hell, they'd have gotten laid.
Sucks to see CC banned, i thought he was amusing...

As for GoChefs? worse than a pimple on your ass....

Reerun_KC
02-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Definitely. Unless you can somehow misconstrue giving neg rep as "being a complete tool belt."

Who cares about Rep anyway? I get the sh*t negged out of me all the time. Dont care...

But to sit and bust on someone to the point you piss them off, then cry to the mods is pretty weak and chickenbleep if you ask me...

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Who cares about Rep anyway?

CrazyCoffey.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 09:03 AM
CrazyCoffey.
Nice of you to admit that you purposefully picked something someone cares about and trashed it just to see their reaction. You're such a real man. You know Burt Reynolds would have done that in a movie.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Dude, are you CrazyCoffey's dad or something?

58-4ever
02-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Dude, are you CrazyCoffey's dad or something?

No, I think he's just pointing out what a little bitch you are to all of those who might not know.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 09:09 AM
It's highly amusing to see everyone rushing to CrazyCoffey's defense....he's become quite the martyr.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 09:11 AM
It's highly amusing to see everyone rushing to CrazyCoffey's defense....he's become quite the martyr.
And you're still quite the troll.

58-4ever
02-03-2007, 09:11 AM

Actually, people are rushing to point out what an insignificant piece of shit you are.

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I haven't been here for any of this crap, but people just need to not take crap so damn personal and ignore it. Can someone re-cap besides gochiefs supposedly pissing this dude off, what exactly happend?!

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 09:22 AM
NIce to see we have open communication on the major issues of the day

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:24 AM
I think everyone has the same general opinion on this topic. Moving on, I was watching sportscenter and saw Peyton Manning's Tengo video from the 8th grade. I found it quite amusing

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I haven't been here for any of this crap, but people just need to not take crap so damn personal and ignore it. Can someone re-cap besides gochiefs supposedly pissing this dude off, what exactly happend?!
GoChiefs has been sabotaging people's rep for a while. 6 times a day. This got under Crazy's skin, and he snapped. He called out GoChiefs and when he got no response, he posted GoChiefs' grandpa's address. Long story short, Crazy got banned and GoChiefs wants a medal

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 09:28 AM
This has been a wierd week with emotions running high, name calling, and sillieness...Its all cause of the moon

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 09:29 AM
GoChiefs has been sabotaging people's rep for a while. 6 times a day. This got under Crazy's skin, and he snapped. He called out GoChiefs and when he got no response, he posted GoChiefs' grandpa's address. Long story short, Crazy got banned and GoChiefs wants a medal
I wouldn't have cared about the rep bombing, but everyone is different. Pretty childish on Gochiefs part imo. Coffey got what he deserved though on the week ban.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 09:33 AM
NIce to see we have open communication on the major issues of the day
ROFL

Simplex3
I think everyone has the same general opinion on this topic. Moving on, I was watching sportscenter and saw Peyton Manning's Tengo video from the 8th grade. I found it quite amusing
What is a Tengo video?

Joie
Gotta go make breakfast. Back later.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Pretty childish on Gochiefs part imo.
Shockingly out of the norm for him, huh?

Douche Baggins
Gotta go make breakfast. Back later.

Yep. Definitely a woman.

Simplex3
Yep. Definitely a woman.
...because a real man would have had it brought to him by his mommy.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 09:36 AM
what is neg rep

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Shockingly out of the norm for him, huh?
Is Coffey a noobie or something?! No one around here really has ever gotten to me, i think H00tie has annoyed me the most but i never get into an actual pissing match with him or anyone. I think instigating shit on purpose cause you're bored is pretty damn lame.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:41 AM
All in favor of GoChiefs being banned, say I

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:44 AM
What is a Tengo video?
Peyton Manning on youtube. Look for it. Watch Peyton get down with his bad self

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
This idea of "banning" has ruined a lot of boards. People who start this generally fail to see that once one starts banning people cause they dont like something they say it spirals out of control.

There is one Bronco board where they ban anyone who disagrees and can be done in a heartbeat..cannot recall what board, but its now just a bunch of people who tell each other how smart they are.

This is a great board, lets now screw it up over this little picky crap. Personal info posting should be disallowed and a 5 day suspention is cool. Just dont get carried away with this.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 09:48 AM
This idea of "banning" has ruined a lot of boards. People who start this generally fail to see that once one starts banning people cause they dont like something they say it spirals out of control.

There is one Bronco board where they ban anyone who disagrees and can be done in a heartbeat..cannot recall what board, but its now just a bunch of people who tell each other how smart they are.

This is a great board, lets now screw it up over this little picky crap. Personal info posting should be disallowed and a 5 day suspention is cool. Just dont get carried away with this.
I won't. If I wanted to ban everybody I hate on the planet. Taco John would be first.

acesn8s
02-03-2007, 09:53 AM
That's because everyone liked him.

Stupid Troll

acesn8s
02-03-2007, 09:54 AM
All in favor of GoChiefs being banned, say I
I

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 09:55 AM
they took errr jobss

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 09:57 AM
I won't. If I wanted to ban everybody I hate on the planet. Taco John would be first.
Don't worry, Taco will eventually get offended about something and tell the mods to delete his account and that he's never coming back here.

He's done it twice already.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 10:00 AM
That's because everyone liked him.

Stupid Troll

Actually, I liked him, too. He was amusing.

acesn8s
02-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Actually, I liked him, too. He was amusing.
So why neg rep him?

Stupid Troll

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 10:28 AM
So why neg rep him?

Stupid Troll
I think he got amusement out of that and the reactions.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 10:29 AM
So why neg rep him?

It sounds like you could use a few dozen negative reps.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
what is this neg rep you speak of

acesn8s
02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
It sounds like you could use a few dozen negative reps.
How pitiful is your life that that is your sole source of entertainment?

Stupid Troll=GoChiefs

StcChief
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I'd give you want from the SHOUT BOX if your weren't a
n00b.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
How pitiful is your life that that is your sole source of entertainment?

Stupid Troll=GoChiefs

It takes me six or seven hours to dish out all that negative rep. It's quite a task but it's worth it.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 10:39 AM
It takes me six or seven hours to dish out all that negative rep. It's quite a task but it's worth it.
You still don't get it. See, it's not that you had to work so hard, or it was so easy, or anything like that. It's that you're obviously entertained by the misfortune of others and proud that you played a part in making it happen.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 10:40 AM
It's that you're obviously entertained by the misfortune of others and proud that you played a part in making it happen.

Hahahaha! Now negative rep is misfortune?

Your head is lodged permanently in your ass on this. It's amusing as hell. I'm guessing you won't quit anytime soon.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Hahahaha! Now negative rep is misfortune?
It obviosly was to him, wasn't it? That's why you kept doing it.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 10:47 AM
It obviosly was to him, wasn't it? That's why you kept doing it.

Who gives a shit? If CrazyCoffey is such a sensitive little bitch that he can't handle some negative rep, he's better off leaving this place.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Ahhh. Well, that's better.

Joie
02-03-2007, 11:20 AM

Yep. Definitely an unemployed asshat living off his parents. What'd Mommy bring you for breakfast?

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Yep. Definitely an unemployed asshat living off his parents. What'd Mommy bring you for breakfast?

Friggin' n00b.

HonestChieffan
02-03-2007, 11:33 AM
still confused by "neg rep"

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Damn dude, we need to get you a social life fast.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 11:35 AM
still confused by "neg rep"

Neg rep is when you get red dots instead of yellow and red dots. It's horrible. They used to do it to POWs at Auschwitz.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Damn dude, we need to get you a social life fast.

I think we need to get you a sarcasm meter fast.

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I think we need to get you a sarcasm meter fast.
Regardless you probably need one anyway.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Regardless you probably need one anyway.

I just want to know where I can get a cool headband like yours.

Joie
02-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Friggin' n00b.
Such strong arguments from the vet.

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Such strong arguments from the vet.

Who's arguing? I don't give much credence to loudmouth n00bs.

Joie
02-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Who's arguing? I don't give much credence to loudmouth n00bs.

Clearly you do. You keep responding.

Sure-Oz
02-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I got it with the "dodgeball" dvd when it first came out, pretty pimp huh?!

mfkrush
02-03-2007, 12:20 PM

He is representing Jim McMahon, get off his sack choncho.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Who's arguing? I don't give much neg rep. to loudmouth n00bs. Just respected members of chiefs planet
Fixed it for you GoChiefs

PinkFloyd
02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Sure-Oz --- you look like a kid I know from St. Joe...

sedated
02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
f*ck crazycoffee anyway.

that dude annoyed the piss outta me.

I could never imagine someone could post so much and say so little

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 04:14 PM
f*ck crazycoffee anyway.

You should start neg repping the hell out of him.

Joie
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM

Because that'll make things better.

sedated
02-03-2007, 04:17 PM

that would just make me a pathetic loser

Bill Parcells
02-03-2007, 04:18 PM
that would just make me a pathetic loser
ROFL

Douche Baggins
02-03-2007, 04:19 PM
It would be entertaining.

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 04:25 PM
f*ck crazycoffee anyway.

The guy created the biggest thread there is right now.

sedated
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Are you jealous?????????

of what?

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry, I just edited that post. There you will find my answer

sedated
02-03-2007, 04:31 PM

biggest < good

that shit was all post-whoring and aimless, worthless thoughts

PinkFloyd
02-03-2007, 04:32 PM

Yeah --- he hijacked my rambling bumbling thread... Same idea as his --- but --- I'm not mad at him...

I wouldn't have been around enough to post on it anyway...

Sam Hall
02-03-2007, 04:37 PM
One of my dots is green :hmmm:

Sam Hall
02-03-2007, 04:38 PM
biggest < good

that shit was all post-whoring and aimless, worthless thoughts

"Was" isn't the right word :)

Priest4Prez
02-03-2007, 04:40 PM
In other news, DT gets snubbed again! Your thougths

Priest4Prez
07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
I was bored, so I thought that this retarded thread should be brought up again. How is everybody doing today?

crazycoffey
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I was bored, so I thought that this retarded thread should be brought up again. How is everybody doing today?

nobody is this freakin bored, you shouldn't have, really.....:p

Priest4Prez
07-17-2007, 12:26 PM
I feel ashamed. We joined this website at about the same time and you are kicking my ass in posts.

crazycoffey
07-17-2007, 12:30 PM
I feel ashamed. We joined this website at about the same time and you are kicking my ass in posts.

Oh, no no no..... It is I who should feel ashamed. I can't believe I'm here as much as I have been. I just can't put the crack pipe down.

Priest4Prez
07-17-2007, 12:31 PM
ROFL