PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame: Should it be all quarterbacks?

Rain Man
02-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Question: Proportional to the number of positions on the field, some positions are overrepresented in the Hall of Fame and other positions are underrepresented. Is this fair and just?

Poll coming, and Thurman Thomas does not make the top six choices.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking that only QBs, WRs, and RBs should be in. I mean when you really think about it they're the only important positions on the team. You could play the whole game without anyone else on the field and it would still be great! Maybe even better than it is NOW!

Rain Man
02-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Fess up, Simplex3. You're a Hall of Fame voter, right?

Deberg_1990
02-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Only Guards and Centers. The only two true impact player positions on a football team.

Jenson71
02-03-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm thinking that only QBs, WRs, and RBs should be in. I mean when you really think about it they're the only important positions on the team. You could play the whole game without anyone else on the field and it would still be great! Maybe even better than it is NOW!

I've talked about my high school football days a lot on chiefsplanet (but not enough, did I mention we won the 2A state championship?). Before the season would start, there would be a camp for the "skilled positions". This meant only QBs, WRs, RBs, could go. The rest of us were unskilled, I guess.

Now obviously, we weren't too unskilled. Afterall, we won the 2A state championship. The score was 41-0.

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Fess up, Simplex3. You're a Hall of Fame voter, right?
Yes.

(for the Kansas City Curling Club).

Simplex3
02-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I've talked about my high school football days a lot on chiefsplanet (but not enough, did I mention we won the 2A state championship?). Before the season would start, there would be a camp for the "skilled positions". This meant only QBs, WRs, RBs, could go. The rest of us were unskilled, I guess.

Now obviously, we weren't too unskilled. Afterall, we won the 2A state championship. The score was 41-0.
Just think of what the score would have been if the rest of you would have been QBs, WRs, and RBs too.

Rain Man
02-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Just think of what the score would have been if the rest of you would have been QBs, WRs, and RBs too.

If they had all been QBs, WRs, and RBs, maybe they would have won the 3A championship.

cdcox
02-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Hall of Fame. Not Hall of Importance to Fielding a Winning Football Team.

And no keeckers should be in the Hall. Sorry Jan.