PDA

View Full Version : So it's 4 O'Clock in the morning............

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:10 AM
....and I am sitting here eating nachos with lots of pickled Jalapenos and drinking a Fat Tire. Can't sleep. What do y'all want to talk about? (Other than poop, I don't want to talk about poop). Global Warming? The upcoming Draft? Why your asscrack itches when it is hot outside and you are cutting your grass? The weather? Women? Why Yao Ming is so tall? Let's just make this the 'Talk About Anything' thread. Gloves off, no restrictions, no subforums needed.

Discuss.

cookster50
02-04-2007, 03:16 AM
poop

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:18 AM
poop

See, now you weren't paying attention. :shake:

luv
02-04-2007, 03:20 AM
No women. I mean...allow women. Just don't talk about them.

Or wrestling.

greg63
02-04-2007, 03:21 AM
No; poop talk?! Where's the neg rep button?

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:22 AM
No women. I mean...allow women. Just don't talk about them.

Or wrestling.

So talking about Women's Mud Wrestling is like WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY off limits? Please advise esteemed representative of the fairest sex.

luv
02-04-2007, 03:24 AM
So talking about Women's Mud Wrestling is like WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY off limits? Please advise esteemed representative of the fairest sex.
Nothing of a sexual nature. I'm all sex talked out. God only knows what people already think of me anyway. Oh well.

greg63
02-04-2007, 03:24 AM

What about monkey's slinging poo??

greg63
02-04-2007, 03:26 AM
Nothing of a sexual nature. I'm all sex talked out. God only knows what people already think of me anyway. Oh well.

Well, not that I'm anyone, but I have always thought the best of ya luv. :D

luv
02-04-2007, 03:28 AM
Well, not that I'm anyone, but I have always thought the best of ya luv. :D
You're someone. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not.

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:28 AM

Don't sweat what peeps think of you. Only sweat what YOU think of you. I think you are A OK kiddo. So, tell me, why is it that deer keep running out in front of my big rig? Are they truly that stupid? Is it some form of natural selection going on? You know, elimination of the idiots among deerdom.

greg63
02-04-2007, 03:29 AM
You're someone. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not.

:thumb:

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:29 AM

These kind of post might be why you are "al' sexed out.
ROFL

I think Luv is a god person but I am a n0ob.

luv
02-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Don't sweat what peeps think of you. Only sweat what YOU think of you. I think you are A OK kiddo. So, tell me, why is it that deer keep running out in front of my big rig? Are they truly that stupid? Is it some form of natural selection going on? You know, elimination of the idiots among deerdom.
Do you get to keep what you kill? If it's any good, that is. A big rig probably shreds them.

greg63

Ditto! :)

CHIEF4EVER

That's dangerously close to poop discussion but probably allowable. Consult your local attorney to find out for sure.

Smed1065

Can we implement that for people and would you help us out by not dodging the people?

greg63
Gotta go to work!

Later Planet!

cookster50
02-04-2007, 03:31 AM
Monkey's slinging women's poo?

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:31 AM
Do you get to keep what you kill? If it's any good, that is. A big rig probably shreds them.

Instant tenderizer!

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:32 AM
Have a good one!

Put in sometime for me as well.

luv
02-04-2007, 03:32 AM
The weather is too cold. I'm not volunteering to work if there's OT next Saturday. I want a two day weekend sometime this year. I've lost 14 pounds. Guys still confuse me. I'm getting really tired. Let's see...anything else?

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:33 AM

So far I have only hit one and it was in New Jersey of all places. He survived (I was only doing 25 mph or so because of dense fog and just clipped him) but my bumper and fog lamp were destroyed. I suppose one COULD keep a deer thusly hunted but I ain't sure how good the meat would be. I think i'll stick with traditional hunting methods. :)

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:37 AM
The weather is too cold. I'm not volunteering to work if there's OT next Saturday. I want a two day weekend sometime this year. I've lost 14 pounds. Guys still confuse me. I'm getting really tired. Let's see...anything else?
You've lost 14 pounds and you are COMPLAINING? Most of the fairest sex that I communicate with are ecstatic if they lose 14 pounds. Most of their boyfriends are as well.

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:39 AM

Cold in Atlanta as well. I never work (try not too) I never work on SB Mondays. I need to lose a spare tire since winter hit. I confuse myself, why would I understand the opposite sex. Bout bed time. I dream of KC playing on SB Sunday!

luv
02-04-2007, 03:40 AM
You've lost 14 pounds and you are COMPLAINING? Most of the fairest sex that I communicate with are ecstatic if they lose 14 pounds. Most of their boyfriends are as well.
I need to lose another 50 before I can worry about a guy taking a second glance.

ANYWAY....

How 'bout those Bears?

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:42 AM
I think the game tomorrow will be determined on the "bounce" of the ball so to speak.

The two teams have 11 fumbles in the playoffs with only 1 being lost. That will be a trivia question one day.

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
I need to lose another 50 before I can worry about a guy taking a second glance.

ANYWAY....

How 'bout those Bears?

I highly doubt that kiddo. Oh, and what sort of book are you working on right now? A novel? Biography? Dare I say it...AUTObiography?

luv
02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
I think the game tomorrow will be determined on the "bounce" of the ball so to speak.

The two teams have 11 fumbles in the playoffs with only 1 being lost. That will be a trivia question one day.
I think it will also be about which defense lets down first.

luv
02-04-2007, 03:45 AM
I highly doubt that kiddo. Oh, and what sort of book are you working on right now? A novel? Biography? Dare I say it...AUTObiography?
Well, I'm reading False Memory by Dean Koontz. If I ever wrote a book, it would ed up being a collection of poems and short stories.

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Well, I'm reading False Memory by Dean Koontz. If I ever wrote a book, it would ed up being a collection of poems and short stories.
You mean things like:

'Twas brillig and the slithy toves
did gyre and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were the borgoves
and the mome raths outgrabe

luv
02-04-2007, 03:49 AM
You mean things like:

T'was brillig and the slithy toves
did gyre and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were the borgoves
and the mome raths outgrabe
Self-Image
03/11/1999

Have you ever tried to see yourself
As other people see you?
I think it would be hard,
If not impossible, to do.

They easily look past my faults
Because they do not know them.
I think, I feel, I know whatís real,
Although I do not show them.

I canít pretend to be what Iím not
When Iím alone with no one else.
I realize no one sees me
The way I see myself.

Through daily life and meditation,
I know what I must change in me,
So thereís less of me to try to hide
And more for others to see.

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:52 AM

ANYWAY....

How 'bout those Bears?

I hope you are not wanting to meet the "new" standard for models.

Hopefully you were being sarcastic.

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:52 AM
Self-Image
03/11/1999

As other people see you?

I realize no one sees me
The way I see myself.

That's quite good!

luv
02-04-2007, 03:53 AM
That's quite good!
Can't believe that was eight years ago.

Well, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. Have fun!

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:54 AM
Can't believe that was eight years ago.

Well, I think I'm gonna hit the sack. Have fun!

G'night kiddo!

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 03:55 AM
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe. http://www.jabberwocky.com/pics/jabberwocky.jpg
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 03:59 AM
Self-Image
03/11/1999

As other people see you?

I realize no one sees me
The way I see myself.

Very true poem but I believe it is a combination of who you are, who you want to be and what makes YOU happy.

I am the type that does not jump on the popular bandwagon just because everyone thinks that is the standard to meet. In my mind the "standard" is to believe in yourself, work towards improving, treat people better than you want to be treated, think for yourself and do your best in life.

It is the total person is inside and out. IMO

CHIEF4EVER
02-04-2007, 04:05 AM
Very true poem but I believe it is a combination of who you are, who you want to be and what makes YOU happy.

I am the type that does not jump on the popular bandwagon just because everyone thinks that is the standard to meet. In my mind the "standard" is to believe in yourself, work towards improving, treat people better than you want to be treated, think for yourself and do your best in life.

It is the total person is inside and out. IMO

What a shame that our society is so judgemental about irrelevant externals, eh?

So, what's the over/under on Peyton throwing 4 picks?

Smed1065
02-04-2007, 04:27 AM
What a shame that our society is so judgemental about irrelevant externals, eh?

So, what's the over/under on Peyton throwing 4 picks?

I have posted this before and I say if Manning does not step up this game, I might buy into the "cant win the big one" because it takes a "team" to win the SB.

If Manning loses and and points fingers at his teammates, he is a great because of the media in my book because his teammates have carried him throughout the post-season and needs called out.

This stated, if the Colts win and he helps with a good game that I will recognize that he is great.

Tomorrow will tell us about his character and career.

Great players step in when necessary.

Count Zarth
02-04-2007, 04:58 AM
I think I'm going to get some donuts.

greg63
02-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I think I'm going to get some donuts.

What kind?

Pants
02-05-2007, 12:46 PM

You're not someone.

greg63
02-05-2007, 12:47 PM
You're not someone.

Are you talking??

Pants
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Are you talking??

I'm NOT talking to someone.

Baby Lee
02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
So it's four in the morning,....
the end of December, I'm writing you now just to see if you're better

mfkrush
02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I want to talk about me, I want to talk about I, I want to talk about number one oh me oh my.

Iowanian
02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I want to talk about me, I want to talk about I, I want to talk about number one oh me oh my.

CrazyCoffee found his way back.....no one else babbles at this rate.

Chief Chief
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
CHIEF4EVER..

Them jalapenos and beer(s) must have started you on one hellacious fartin' attack cuz I noticed the first 3 topics you propose involve the terms "global warming", "upcoming draft", "asscrack", "hot outside", and "cutting".

scott free
02-05-2007, 03:37 PM

Or monkeys throwing poop at celebrities.

greg63
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm NOT talking to someone.

LMAO

greg63
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Or monkeys throwing poop at celebrities.