PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Fans Trashing DT

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Im never let down by visits to the Mange. Once again the classless jerks us the HOF and yesterdays decisions to make light of DT.

Short Leash Hootie
02-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Hmm...

This seems a little too easy.

Who was that #27 fella on their team this year?!

OOOOH, STAY CLASSY HOOTIE

scott free
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, he was no Karl Mecklenburg...

The donx are in trouble next year anyway, the last laugh WILL be ours. Their window has slammed shut for the next few years.

Short Leash Hootie
02-04-2007, 08:32 AM

The donx are in trouble next year anyway, the last laugh WILL be ours. Their window has slammed shut for the next few years.
No way, dude!

They have Cuntler!

I mean, with the playoffs in their reach last year, all Cuntler had to do was beat the 49ers at home...

HE HAS SUCH A PROMISING FUTURE! (Almost as promising as that defensive baa.....OOOOOK!)

Short Leash Hootie
02-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Probably too soon still, huh?

Dartgod
02-04-2007, 08:36 AM
I never understood the fascination with the Mange. They're freaking Donkey fans. Who gives a **** what they think?

scott free
02-04-2007, 08:43 AM
No way, dude!

They have Cuntler!

HE HAS SUCH A PROMISING FUTURE!

Its impossible for words to describe his greatness, i hear he's been chosen to solve the energy crisis & head up the One World Government.

morphius
02-04-2007, 08:48 AM
I never understood the fascination with the Mange. They're freaking Donkey fans. Who gives a **** what they think?
And they are not a collection of the brightest Donkey fans either.

RNR
02-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Is it open topic? I catch alot of grief for hanging at a Chiefs site. The reason is it is open topic and I have made alot of freinds here. The Raider board I go to is Raider talk only, if you post something else it gets moved or deleted.

Priest4Prez
02-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Is it open topic? I catch alot of grief for hanging at a Chiefs site. The reason is it is open topic and I have made alot of freinds here. The Raider board I go to is Raider talk only, if you post something else it gets moved or deleted.
Ray Guy also got snubbed yesterday. That was all my dad kept yabbing about yesterday. How Ray could punt the ball 70 yards every time. Also how DT deserved to go in more than Michael Irvin. He was upset.

Deberg_1990
02-04-2007, 09:05 AM

Exactly.....and people are shocked they dont give DT much love over there?? They are Donkey fans!! What do you expect???

morphius
02-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Ray Guy also got snubbed yesterday. That was all my dad kept yabbing about yesterday. How Ray could punt the ball 70 yards every time. Also how DT deserved to go in more than Michael Irvin. He was upset.
All I can remember about Irvin is that he was an Offensive Pass Interference machine, always pushing off. I remember even Madden commenting after one obvious push off that it was just the way that he plays. Like that made it all better.

Bowser
02-04-2007, 09:13 AM

BAN HIM!!!@!!#two

And f*ck Bronco fan. The shit I took this morning has more sense than your average Bronco fan.

Bowser
02-04-2007, 09:18 AM
All I can remember about Irvin is that he was an Offensive Pass Interference machine, always pushing off. I remember even Madden commenting after one obvious push off that it was just the way that he plays. Like that made it all better.

No doubt.

Irvin had skills, but he definitely benefited from having Emmit Smith and Jay Novacek around.

Like I asked in another thread, who would you take with a first round pick if Irvin, Derrick Thomas, adn Thurman Thomas were all sitting there?

Douche Baggins
02-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Irvin being in the HOF is a joke. He was just a cog in that machine. HOF WRs should be WRs like Terrell Owens, players that make you account for them.

StcChief
02-04-2007, 09:19 AM

No sh1t. The few time I have wandered over, un-impressive.

Mecklenberg give me a break not HOF material.

RNR
02-04-2007, 09:20 AM
BAN HIM!!!@!!#two

And f*ck Bronco fan. The shit I took this morning has more sense than your average Bronco fan.
Really? you want me banned because a Bronco fan gave you some shit? I guess we will see how that
works out for you.

Bowser
02-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Really? you want me banned because a Bronco fan gave you some shit? I guess we will see how taht works out for you.

I see your Planet skills have grown rusty in your absence, RNR.

scott free
02-04-2007, 09:25 AM
All of the guys donx fans pimp like Gradishar & Mecklenburg NEVER changed the outcome of a game the way that DT did.

I still cant believe they let irvin in, even outside of his playing days, he has made several stupid mistakes in the last few years alone. I thought character counted with the Hall, guess not. If he had played for any other team theres no way he gets in.

RNR
02-04-2007, 09:27 AM
I see your Planet skills have grown rusty in your absence, RNR.
Well I didn't get any brighter! I was wondering what was our problem as I always thought we got along. I'm lucky that didn't knock my hat off as it flew over my head :)

Bowser
02-04-2007, 09:28 AM
All of the guys donx fans pimp like Gradishar & Mecklenburg NEVER changed the outcome of a game the way that DT did.

I still cant believe they let irvin in, even outside of his playing days, he has made several stupid mistakes in the last few years alone. I thought character counted with the Hall, guess not. If he had played for any other team theres no way he gets in.

It helps when you are the comedy relief guy for Chris Berman and the rest of ESPN's NFL Countdown. It helps a lot, aparently.

RNR
02-04-2007, 09:42 AM
They will never let a punter in, your dad is right Guy was a great punter. When his leg got weaker he mastered the coffin corner and would pin teams inside the 20 almost everytime. If they let one in it should be him.

C-Mac
02-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Ray Guy also got snubbed yesterday. That was all my dad kept yabbing about yesterday. How Ray could punt the ball 70 yards every time.

It was because of the helium.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-04-2007, 09:54 AM

As opposed to the Chiefs window being wide open for the next few years?

Too bad Herm with his stupid sweatshirt when its 100* out thought it was cold and slammed shut our own window.

milkman
02-04-2007, 09:58 AM

Too bad Herm with his stupid sweatshirt when its 100* out thought it was cold and slammed shut our own window.

Our window has been shut for 35 plus years.

Carl Peterson just cleaned it up so good, some people were fooled into believeing that it was opened at some point.

He took a great deal of pleasure in watching people flying into it and knocking themselves out.

scott free
02-04-2007, 09:59 AM
It helps when you are the comedy relief guy for Chris Berman and the rest of ESPN's NFL Countdown. It helps a lot, aparently.

Whenever i think of irvin i remember the SNL news piece that Colin Quinn did that goes something like, "So your hunched over the hotel toilet in a puddle of sweat & puke as the hookers tear up the room looking for the rest of your stash, your blinded & your head feels like its gonna explode & your thinkin'...am i gonna be able to play football today???".

Brock
02-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Irvin being in the HOF is a joke. He was just a cog in that machine. HOF WRs should be WRs like Terrell Owens, players that make you account for them.

You are out of your mind. Irvin was the gold standard of his day. You'd have to be an idiot to think teams didn't have to game plan for him.

He definitely deserved to go in before Art "I played 5 years past my prime" Monk.

Douche Baggins
02-04-2007, 10:08 AM
You are out of your mind. Irvin was the gold standard of his day. You'd have to be an idiot to think teams didn't have to game plan for him.

I don't think he was the Terrell Owens of his day. He didn't have amazing size or great speed. He benefited from a great running game, offensive line and quarterback. I don't think he's any better than Rod Smith ever was. Derrick Thomas changed games. Irvin...not really a gamechanger.

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 10:08 AM
I disagree Irvin should be in. And I was pretty blown away by the NFL network interview with him.

He seems to have put the bad behavios behind him and has a good outlook on things.

Donk fans were pissin all over themselves cause Zimmermnan didnt get any love. Second tier and wont ever be HOF.

Donks making funny over DT being deceased is simple typical Donk asshat fans being Donk asshat fans. Considering their deal after the last game, you would think they would have a little common sence

scott free
02-04-2007, 10:10 AM

Our D is young, getting younger & on the rise - Dinveers isnt.

We have a top notch starting RB - Dinveer doesnt.

Our CB wasnt murdered while our #1 WR was present - Dinveers was. (I take no delight in this, but it happened & will surely have a negative impact on the teams mindset)

We ended the regular season with a big win - Dinveer ended with a crushing defeat. (Our playoff ended horribly, but atleast we made it & gained valuable experience)

Those are just a few of the factors that make me think we are a team on the upswing.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
02-04-2007, 10:39 AM

Our CB wasnt murdered while our #1 WR was present - Dinveers was. (I take no delight in this, but it happened & will surely have a negative impact on the teams mindset)

We ended the regular season with a big win - Dinveer ended with a crushing defeat. (Our playoff ended horribly, but atleast we made it & gained valuable experience)

Those are just a few of the factors that make me think we are a team on the upswing.

You sir are the definition of optimist!

Dartgod
02-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Is it open topic? I catch alot of grief for hanging at a Chiefs site. The reason is it is open topic and I have made alot of freinds here. The Raider board I go to is Raider talk only, if you post something else it gets moved or deleted.I understand and I'm glad we have fans of our rivals here, but you don't go running back to your Raisers board, posting threads about what we are saying here do you? That's what I meant by the fascination with the Mange.

RNR
02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
I understand and I'm glad we have fans of our rivals here, but you don't go running back to your Raisers board, posting threads about what we are saying here do you? That's what I meant by the fascination with the Mange.
No in fact it would most lkely get me banned LOL I grew up in the midwest and most of my freinds are Chiefs fans so I get along with them better than most rival fans I guess. I guess I'm different than most, you work in a office I work on a jobsite. We have found we have things where we relate to each other and are freinds. I just don't get the we have to hate each other because we root for different teams mentality. I'm always amused that joesixpack is rolling around inthe parking lot while the guys that played the game hung out the night before are laughing and shaking hands. Side note I have rolled around in the parking lot after a game a couple times LOL discliamer Only after given no choice other than to swat or eat a shit sandwich. At 46 the sandwich is looking better.

CosmicPal
02-04-2007, 11:05 AM
I believe this is a pic of the average Bronco fan:

http://www.gamertagpics.com/messages/THEASSKICKER/Ed%20and%20his%20retarded%20friend%20BOBO.jpg

Sure-Oz
02-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Where is the link to the thread?

Simply Red
02-04-2007, 11:08 AM

C-Mac
02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
I believe this is a pic of the average Bronco fan:

http://www.gamertagpics.com/messages/THEASSKICKER/Ed%20and%20his%20retarded%20friend%20BOBO.jpg

One of my best friends has a son that looks almost just like him. I know your just trying to be entertaining but perhaps it would be funnier finding a picture of someone who actually could improve there own situation, rather than posting one that cant.

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 11:30 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=52737

South Dakotan
02-04-2007, 11:36 AM

I ran through six pages of that thread and only saw one negative comment regarding DT.

Frazod
02-04-2007, 11:37 AM

It was hardly trashing. Unless I missed something, there was only one comment, and all the guy said was that he was happy DT didn't get in (sort of like I'm happy Crisco Kid Zimmerman didn't get in). Then they mainly went on to bitch about crackhead Irvin.

Sure-Oz
I ran through six pages of that thread and only saw one negative comment regarding DT.
I got bored and didn't even go thru 2 pages

HerculesRockefell
Donk fans were pissin all over themselves cause Zimmermnan didnt get any love. Second tier and wont ever be HOF.

Totally agree with that. I mean there's only been like 11 guys in the history of the NFL that have made 2 All-Decade teams. 9 are in the Hall, only Zim and the not yet eligible Rice aren't.

2 All-Decade teams? That's absolutely a 2nd tier player.

Bowser
02-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Totally agree with that. I mean there's only been like 11 guys in the history of the NFL that have made 2 All-Decade teams. 9 are in the Hall, only Zim and the not yet eligible Rice aren't.

2 All-Decade teams? That's absolutely a 2nd tier player.

He'll go in as a Viking.

boogblaster
02-04-2007, 11:41 AM
#58 will dwell in the hearts of Chiefsdom forever.. anything negitave said should be taken to heart....

HerculesRockefell
02-04-2007, 11:42 AM

and Denver's offense is rapidly getting younger and the Chiefs is not. You guys have LJ who is in his prime, and that's pretty much it. Your WRs are nothing special, your OL is aging, and Gonzalez is still very good but older. Denver OTOH was still in a playoff race while missing it's LT and at times had an offensive unit on the field with 4 rookies and a 2nd year player on the PS from the previous season. Denver has identified their QBOTF, the Chiefs have not. They have a young starting WR pair, Walker and Marshall, the Chiefs do not. Shanahan vs. Herm, both teams can throw their advantages back and forth all day.

Both were 9-7. One got into the playoffs, one didn't. There's not a ton of difference between the two teams at this point.

HerculesRockefell
02-04-2007, 11:44 AM
He'll go in as a Viking.

He's said repeatedly over the years that he wants to go in known as a Bronco, wasn't a fan of how the ownership treated him in Minnesota.

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 11:58 AM
One major difference was we made it into the playoffs....

htismaqe
02-04-2007, 11:59 AM
and Denver's offense is rapidly getting younger and the Chiefs is not. You guys have LJ who is in his prime, and that's pretty much it. Your WRs are nothing special, your OL is aging, and Gonzalez is still very good but older. Denver OTOH was still in a playoff race while missing it's LT and at times had an offensive unit on the field with 4 rookies and a 2nd year player on the PS from the previous season. Denver has identified their QBOTF, the Chiefs have not. They have a young starting WR pair, Walker and Marshall, the Chiefs do not. Shanahan vs. Herm, both teams can throw their advantages back and forth all day.

Both were 9-7. One got into the playoffs, one didn't. There's not a ton of difference between the two teams at this point.

While fans may not want to acknowledge it, the Chiefs absolutely HAVE found their QBotF.

shrek6849
02-04-2007, 12:48 PM
While fans may not want to acknowledge it, the Chiefs absolutely HAVE found their QBotF.

LOL

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 01:12 PM

Well who is it?

Sure-Oz
02-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Well who is it?
Micheal Bishop

Demonpenz
02-04-2007, 01:50 PM
no alvin harper references?

Demonpenz
02-04-2007, 01:52 PM
if croyle is our future the chiefs are in for it, but it doesn
't matter, they are going to get punked every year everytime.

Thig Lyfe
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Well who is it?

Casey Printers

unothadeal
02-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Well who is it?

Dee Brown

HerculesRockefell
02-04-2007, 02:00 PM
One major difference was we made it into the playoffs....

and it took Denver losing at home in the final game for the Chiefs to get in. Kudos to the Chiefs for backing into the playoffs when both teams had the same record and split their games this year. If that somehow makes them far superior for the future, then I guess Denver is screwed.

SPchief
02-04-2007, 02:14 PM
and it took Denver losing at home in the final game for the Chiefs to get in. Kudos to the Chiefs for backing into the playoffs when both teams had the same record and split their games this year. If that somehow makes them far superior for the future, then I guess Denver is screwed.

Our team won when it mattered the most and your team lost.

HerculesRockefell
02-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Our team won when it mattered the most and your team lost.

Yep they did, no argument there. Denver lost 4 home games this year, they flat out didn't deserve to go the playoffs because of that. But the Chiefs were also 9-7 just like the Broncos were and the teams split. The arguement that the Chiefs are somehow better for the future simply because they made playoffs and Denver didn't is a really flimsy argument, and that's the point I was trying to make. It holds no real bearing going forward.

Sure-Oz
02-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Yep they did, no argument there. Denver lost 4 home games this year, they flat out didn't deserve to go the playoffs because of that. But the Chiefs were also 9-7 just like the Broncos were and the teams split. The arguement that the Chiefs are somehow better for the future simply because they made playoffs and Denver didn't is a really flimsy argument, and that's the point I was trying to make. It holds no real bearing going forward.
It sucks that getting in the playoffs showed us how much trouble we are really in.

SPchief
02-04-2007, 02:21 PM
It holds no real bearing going forward.

Wasn't saying it was. I was just pointing out that we didn't back into the playoffs like you said.

Fruit Ninja
02-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I don't think he was the Terrell Owens of his day. He didn't have amazing size or great speed. He benefited from a great running game, offensive line and quarterback. I don't think he's any better than Rod Smith ever was. Derrick Thomas changed games. Irvin...not really a game changer.
Irvin's nick name not given by him, is the playmaker He was named that for a reason. He was a GREAT wide receiver. Those of you that say he shouldn't be in there are blinded by the way he is on tv or what he has done off the field. Dude had game, and to think he shouldn't be in there, you need to re watch him play in his days. If he would have not got injured he would have been in the top 10 in most categories.

I may be a Chiefs fan, but i am not blind. He was damn good.

Frazod
02-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Both of our teams sucked this year. Apparently it was just our turn to have our postseason die at the hands of the Colts.

We got in the playoffs. Small victory.

Denver will draft a couple of spots ahead of us. Small victory.

Whoopee.

kstater
02-04-2007, 02:25 PM

From Herm:
“We won, they lost. That’s not our fault. So let’s not get this thing twisted and think we backed into this deal. We didn’t lose, we won. Every team that played this weekend played at home and had an opportunity to get into the playoffs just like us. We just happened to win. What’s wrong with that? So, let’s not get it twisted and say, ‘well they’re lucky.’ We didn’t get lucky. We won. We won the game we’re supposed to win. We won a home game just like we’re supposed to do. Those other teams played at home and they didn’t win. That’s not our fault."

Ari Chi3fs
02-04-2007, 02:32 PM
**** the Donkos. They make many disparaging comments about DT, luckily we are classly enough not to say the same shit about Darrent Williams. They really need to wake up over in DonkoLand.

Sure-Oz
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
**** the Donkos. They make many disparaging comments about DT, luckily we are classly enough not to say the same shit about Darrent Williams. They really need to wake up over in DonkoLand.
I think a few people said there was just 1 comment lol.

We better not make any comments towards DW cause Taco will cry.

Direckshun
02-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Well who is it?
Rich Scanlon.