PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Proehl

CosmicPal
02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
This average tard is now in his THIRD Super Bowl! First with the Rams, then the Panthers, and now the Colts. :shake:

And considering how the HOF committee favors those who play in Super Bowls whether or not they are cokeheads, wife-beaters, or fuggen clipboard carriers- Ricky will get in the HOF before Derrick Thomas.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
02-04-2007, 11:48 AM
I think it's his fourth super bowl.
2 with the rams.

SNR
02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Ozark is right.

And the fact that it's with three different teams... well... hot shit.

Maybe he possesses some sort of undectable mojo or something. The Chiefs should give away a 1st rounder for this guy.

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 12:02 PM
How many superbowls will he have to be in before you remove the "average tard" tag?

Im no Ricky fan...but he must be doing something right.

NewChief
02-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Proehl is the kind of receiver that QBs like. Dependable in that you know he's going to be where he's supposed to be and makes good catches. Sure, he's not some flashy game changer, but he'd be an upgrade for the Chiefs at WR.

Bowser
02-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Whew. For a second, I thought this was one of those "we should sign him" threads.

Proehl is the kind of receiver that QBs like. Dependable in that you know he's going to be where he's supposed to be and makes good catches. Sure, he's not some flashy game changer, but he'd be an upgrade for the Chiefs at WR.

DAMMIT!

SNR
02-04-2007, 12:05 PM
How many superbowls will he have to be in before you remove the "average tard" tag?

Im no Ricky fan...but he must be doing something right.Uhh, no. :rolleyes:

What were his numbers with those teams? I highly doubt if he had gotten a season-ending injury at the beginning of each of those years that fate would be any different. We'd still see those exact same teams in the Super Bowl no questions asked.

NewChief
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Whew. For a second, I thought this was one of those "we should sign him" threads.

DAMMIT!

Heh heh. I'm not saying we should sign him. He's past his peak, but I don't think that calling him an "average tard" is justified.

milkman
02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Heh heh. I'm not saying we should sign him. He's past his peak, but I don't think that calling him an "average tard" is justified.

I'm not sure that "above average tard" would be complimentary.

HonestChieffan
02-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Sounds like someone is working on a Ricky Hate and needs support.

Ultra Peanut
02-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Whew. For a second, I thought this was one of those "we should sign him" threads.And I was going to respond with, "Hey, worst case scenario is we get to the Super Bowl."

Direckshun
02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
The Robert Horry of the NFL.