PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Manning is a robot

Chiefs Pantalones
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
The dude is showing no emotion whatsoever. You think he would be jumping for joy or something! YOU JUST WON THE ****ING SUPER BOWL, YOU WON'T BE COMPARED TO MARINO ANYMORE, GET DOWN AND PARTY!!!

the Talking Can
02-04-2007, 08:03 PM
everyone think he is a robot

I don't think he is a robot

I wonder how everyone that thinks he is a robot feels now?

KcMizzou
02-04-2007, 08:03 PM
everyone thinks he is a robot

I don't think he is a robot

I wonder how everyone that thinks he is a robot feels now?LMAO

Mecca
02-04-2007, 08:04 PM
He'll have a nice glass of milk now......for the kids.

SnakeXJones
02-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Cyberdyne Systems Corporation says Thanks You...

Fairplay
02-04-2007, 08:06 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oH2wWfl2WRQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oH2wWfl2WRQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Chiefs Pantalones
02-04-2007, 08:07 PM
The guy is probably getting ready for 07 right now as we speak.

Disney employee-- You just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do now Peyton?

Manning-- Get ready for next year.

Disney employee-- WTF?

Mecca
02-04-2007, 08:10 PM
The guy is probably getting ready for 07 right now as we speak.

Disney employee-- You just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do now Peyton?

Manning-- Get ready for next year.

Disney employee-- WTF?

"I must study gamefilm"

htismaqe
02-04-2007, 08:11 PM
"I must study gamefilm"

ROFL

Seriously, the guy is a freaking football "bookworm".

Chiefs Pantalones
02-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Did anyone think the fans resembled Manning?

They weren't too joyous either. I saw some just sitting there, all in Colts gear, watching the postgame trophy ceremony...at least stand up and be all robot-like, geez.

If that were the Chiefs just winning the Super Bowl, I'd be running on the field basking in the glory of nudity while dodging security.

The Dude Abides
02-04-2007, 10:03 PM
If that were the Chiefs just winning the Super Bowl, I'd be running on the field basking in the glory of nudity while dodging security.
Amen to that!

big nasty kcnut
02-04-2007, 10:09 PM
I would be making out with a chief cheerleader if the chiefs won.

HMc
02-04-2007, 10:24 PM
maybe he's just enjoying it.

Chiefs Pantalones
02-04-2007, 10:27 PM
maybe he's just enjoying it.

No that's not it.

HMc
02-04-2007, 10:32 PM
nah, couldn't possibly be it. You can't enjoy something without bum rooting your teammates in a big pile and screaming WORLD CHAMPIONS at the top of your lungs. that's the only way to do it.

Chiefs Pantalones
02-04-2007, 10:44 PM
nah, couldn't possibly be it. You can't enjoy something without bum rooting your teammates in a big pile and screaming WORLD CHAMPIONS at the top of your lungs. that's the only way to do it.

Glad you opened your eyes.

;)

mikey23545
02-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Maybe, unlike the majority of posters on this BB, he's not 13 years old anymore.....

TinyEvel
02-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Peyton just had a nightmare that he worked on the assembly line at GM and got fired for dropping a bolt.

Extra Point
02-04-2007, 11:53 PM
That was one meaningless commercial. Fits in with the MVP. Did Manning say he as going to Disneyworld? I can imagine him taking little brothers and them all wearing mouse ears and so on.

How many nobodies will be playing ball in 25-30 years, or will it be Marvin Harrison, Jr., Brian Urlacher, Jr., PM Jr. etc, etc.

KCWolfman
02-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Maybe, unlike the majority of posters on this BB, he's not 13 years old anymore.....
:clap:

Yup.

The guy has busted his ass for a decade. He is not arrogant, he is not flamboyant. He didn't whine while he was blamed for his team's lack of defense several years ago. He didn't whine when he had only Harrison as a legitimate target for sometime. He apologized when he threw bad picks, he hammered himself and not his teammates publically when he lost. Plus the guy played a record number of years without missing a single snap.

I think most Chief fans still have a bug in their ass because the only time we go to the playoffs, we play the Colts - and they beat us.

Congrats to Peyton Manning. It is nice that a team without a single weapons or steroids charge to the first string offense won a Superbowl. And Congrats to Harrison as well. Both will now be considered legit HOF contenders, and they deserve to be considered.

shrek6849
02-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Didn't Manning through his entire O-Line under the bus just about a year ago?

Extra Point
02-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, but they got Lilja, didn't they?

Sure-Oz
02-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Apparently this year there weren't "protection problems".

KCWolfman
02-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Nope. He was asked six times about a single game by the same reporter about the offensive line and "how they let him down". He finally answered after the sixth time "we did have protection problems".

I don't see how that is throwing them under the bus at all. He was accurate in his assesment.

Maybe I have the wrong quote, though. Can you cite his statement?

Calcountry
02-05-2007, 12:36 AM
The dude is showing no emotion whatsoever. You think he would be jumping for joy or something! YOU JUST WON THE ****ING SUPER BOWL, YOU WON'T BE COMPARED TO MARINO ANYMORE, GET DOWN AND PARTY!!!Insert robot into the Geico Caveman commercials.

You just pissed off a lot of robots dude, you will have to buy them the roast duck with the Mango Salsa.

Delano
02-05-2007, 06:57 AM

Yup.

The guy has busted his ass for a decade. He is not arrogant, he is not flamboyant. He didn't whine while he was blamed for his team's lack of defense several years ago. He didn't whine when he had only Harrison as a legitimate target for sometime. He apologized when he threw bad picks, he hammered himself and not his teammates publically when he lost. Plus the guy played a record number of years without missing a single snap.

I think most Chief fans still have a bug in their ass because the only time we go to the playoffs, we play the Colts - and they beat us.

Congrats to Peyton Manning. It is nice that a team without a single weapons or steroids charge to the first string offense won a Superbowl. And Congrats to Harrison as well. Both will now be considered legit HOF contenders, and they deserve to be considered.

Pretty much.

Fried Meat Ball!
02-05-2007, 07:05 AM
He's GOT to get back to the gamefilm... what if the Colts pick up Damon Huard?

Simplex3
02-05-2007, 07:53 AM

Yup.

Nice post.

Simplex3
02-05-2007, 07:54 AM
As for the thread topic, I'm sure glad WE don't have anyone on our team that is that dedicated to winning.

NaptownChief
02-05-2007, 09:55 AM

Yup.

Nice post....You ought to see the burr he has put in the ass of the Broncos fans for not only beating them the last several years but beating them down like rented mules. The last couple years they have bitched, moaned and whined about Manning like he eff'ed their wives. Pretty funny to watch.

ck_IN
02-05-2007, 10:34 AM
<i>I think most Chief fans still have a bug in their ass because the only time we go to the playoffs, we play the Colts - and they beat us.</i>

This nails it. If PM were a Chief most of the guys on here would be offering up their wives but he's not so he's a robot.

He and Dungy are both low key guys who are simply soaking up the moment. As for the fans, I don't know about the ones in Miami but Indy was rocking last night.

htismaqe
02-05-2007, 10:36 AM
This nails it. If PM were a Chief most of the guys on here would be offering up their wives but he's not so he's a robot.

I have to disagree.

See Trent Green.

If Manning were QB of the Chiefs, people would find SOMETHING to bitch about.

ck_IN
02-05-2007, 10:37 AM
<i>If Manning were QB of the Chiefs, people would find SOMETHING to bitch about.</i>

You may have a point. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Peyton Manning has a Super Bowl ring.

Nope, still not feeling it.

ck_IN
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Check out my avatar UP. Apparently someone is feeling it! :)

Fried Meat Ball!
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
If Manning were QB of the Chiefs, people would find SOMETHING to bitch about.
I may stop watching if Manning were QB of the Chiefs. I know, it's silly. He's a great QB. He's a HOF QB, for sure.

However, I hate the man. I can't stand him. I hate watching him play charades at the line. I hate watching him bitch to the officials when a call doesn't go his way. I hate everything about him.

FAX
02-05-2007, 11:18 AM
If I'm not mistaken, total lack of testosterone can impede the display of emotion.

FAX

ck_IN
02-05-2007, 11:26 AM
No words required.

Kerberos
02-05-2007, 11:38 AM
OMG, Manning is a robot???

Machine Gun Jubblies?

How'd I Miss THOSE BABY!