PDA

View Full Version : I want some money......

Chief Nute
02-05-2007, 11:10 AM
And with that being said.......and since most of you guys are in Big 12 country and I am in Big 10 country, I figured I could get some opinions on tonights Texas vs Texas A&M game from some guys with some insight.....

I see Texas +8 out there, and that seems like too many. Is this a knee jerk reaction to Saturday's games where Texas got caught sleeping to a streaking K-State team and A&M's big comeback win at KU?

It goes without saying that Durant can single handedly win a game for the Longhorns, and I think he will at least keep them within striking distance tonight....

It is hard for me to fade the Aggies since they won me some money against KU.....but this might be a good fade opportunity.

Thoughts??

acesn8s
02-05-2007, 11:21 AM
And with that being said.......and since most of you guys are in Big 12 country and I am in Big 10 country, I figured I could get some opinions on tonights Texas vs Texas A&M game from some guys with some insight.....

I see Texas +8 out there, and that seems like too many. Is this a knee jerk reaction to Saturday's games where Texas got caught sleeping to a streaking K-State team and A&M's big comeback win at KU?

It goes without saying that Durant can single handedly win a game for the Longhorns, and I think he will at least keep them within striking distance tonight....

It is hard for me to fade the Aggies since they won me some money against KU.....but this might be a good fade opportunity.

Thoughts??
Plus the loss to to Texas Tech last week. Too much Durant and not enough team. A&M is playing solid right now and this should be a good game to watch.

Shootr
02-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Man, no way would I touch that game. Texas is too young and unpredictable.

Chief Chief
02-05-2007, 11:36 AM
You're right on the money, Nute...put big money on the 'horns plus the 8...