PDA

View Full Version : If your son came to you and told you he was a she

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:07 PM
And wanted you to help him with a sex change what would be your answer and how do anticipate this would effect your relationship with him?

StcChief
02-06-2007, 02:09 PM
It wouldn't happen. Raise 'em right.

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:09 PM
WOW, third post on a HOC thread to be....

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:11 PM

But if he did.

BIG DADDY

Kind of curious how PC everyone will be now.

SPchief
02-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Anybody have any popcorn?

Woodrow Call
02-06-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd try and support his decision. I wouldn't be happy about it but family is family.

jAZ
It wouldn't affect my relationship. I don't know what I'd say or do though. It depends on a whole bunch of factors. In the end, I could be very supportive if I believed he was right.

I don't think that such a request would be completely unexpected. I'm sure there would be signs well in advance.

Sully
Depends on how old he was.

seclark
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
i'd tell him/her to get the hell out of in front of the tv and go talk to his mother.
sec

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
I'd try and support his decision. I wouldn't be happy about it but family is family.

So you would give up the new Harley so Big Ben could be Big Betty?

How do you think tht would effect your personal relationship with him moving forward?

Sully
02-06-2007, 02:15 PM
It wouldn't affect my relationship. I don't know what I'd say or do though. It depends on a whole bunch of factors. In the end, I could be very supportive if I believed he was right.

I don't think that such a request would be completely unexpected. I'm sure there would be signs well in advance.

Sounds perfect.

Cochise
Find a good counselor.

jiveturkey
I'd send that little bastard to the Ted Haggard school of retarded outcomes.

ROYC75
02-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Where is the proof ...... if so, so be it. If not, you're not Hot to Trot !

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:16 PM

Remember you said that.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:17 PM
i'd tell him/her to get the hell out of in front of the tv and go talk to his mother.
sec

NICE!!!

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:18 PM
"And wanted you to help him with a sex change what would be your answer and how do anticipate this would effect your relationship with him?"

Big Daddy...did you finally tell your dad that you wanted a sex change?

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
"And wanted you to help him with a sex change what would be your answer and how do anticipate this would effect your relationship with him?"

Big Daddy...did you finally tell your dad that you wanted a sex change?
You lost your burst. LMAO

ChiefFripp
02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
I'd tell him to enlist and that with any luck, he may get it shot off, thus saving medical expenses and "protecting America's freedom" at the same time.

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Wheres the pitbulls option at?

Ok joking aside. IF i had a son who said this, he would be disowned, kicked out of the house. I'm not going to hell harboring some freak.

Because all transsexuals go to hell...It breaks Gods laws.

mcan
02-06-2007, 02:21 PM
If you do it, it's better to do it early and get it done right. If there was medical evidence, and it was fairly obvious, I'd definately be supportive. But, there are also phases that kids go through that can be helped with counseling.

StcChief
02-06-2007, 02:21 PM
If he did I would wonder what/who he was?

What drugs had he been taking, who put that wild idea in his head.

counseling / psycho therpy.....

Then go Talk to his mom about the joys of woman hood. Starting with his monthly cycle.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Wheres the pitbulls option at?

I think that's what Sully was refering to when he asked how old he was.

ChiefFripp
02-06-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah as someone mentioned above, teenagers go through phases and are plagued by raging hormones that can confuse some kids. If a teenager came to me, I'd tell him to wait it out a few years. If he was in his 20s ( making me real old if he was my son), I'd just tell him nobody could make that decision but him. Finally, if he came home already clipped, I guess I'd just accept it...after a few years.

Ebolapox
02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
And wanted you to help him with a sex change what would be your answer and how do anticipate this would effect your relationship with him?

I dunno--does ultra peanut's father post here? cause he's the one whose response I'd be interested in hearing

wilas101
02-06-2007, 02:27 PM
What if it was your daughter wanting to be a dude?

I might have to help her cause she's got a better curve ball than her brother.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
In all seriousness isn't this the nightmare of all nighmares for any father?

I don't care what anyone says I think this would effect almost anyone's father/son relationship.

HonestChieffan
get a job

you, not the kid.

Redrum_69
I don't care what anyone says I think this would effect almost anyone's father/son relationship.

Dont you mean Father/Daughter?

Sully
02-06-2007, 02:29 PM
In all seriousness isn't this the nightmare of all nighmares for any father?

No.
If you love your son unconditionally, then this should have no effect.
Of course, unconditional love is rarer than most want to believe.

ROYC75
02-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Damn, just tell the kid that once a month he/she will have the fear of bleeding to death and the joy of making every living creature around them a living hell and miserable enought that thoughts of plotting to kill them become random thoughts.

Sully
02-06-2007, 02:31 PM
...besides. I would hope that as a father you never wanted to **** you son... so in the long run, who or how he is ****ing should have any effect n you at all.

Frazod
Yet another reason I'm glad I don't have kids.

BIG_DADDY
get a job

you, not the kid.

You still heated about getting spanked in the dog thread? You really need to lay off the estrogen home girl.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM
...besides. I would hope that as a father you never wanted to **** you son... so in the long run, who or how he is ****ing should have any effect n you at all.

What?

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Id buy him a Bronco Jerzy

Sully
02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
What?

What part do I need to spell out or type slower for you?

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Big_Daddy...What made you think about a thread like this?

NewChief
02-06-2007, 02:35 PM
I'd have to foot the bill. If he's going to be a chick, I at least want to help him be a hot chick.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
What part do I need to spell out or type slower for you?
I don't read Manchurian but I speak it sometimes when I'm drunk.

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:38 PM
I'd have to foot the bill. If he's going to be a chick, I at least want to help him be a hot chick.

Arkansas...Liberal

Enough said

kc rush
02-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Iíd probably ask a lot of questions. I would want to visit with a counselor and doctor with him, and if he was convinced that he was going to do this, I would support him emotionally. I donít think I could pay for the operation though.

I would still love my child, but I admit it would take quite an adjustment on my part.

El Jefe
02-06-2007, 02:41 PM
I would beat him half to death with my bible then have him put in a mental hospital. In my family there is no chance of this ever happening, so I dont have to worry about it.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Big_Daddy...What made you think about a thread like this?

Everyone always has these foofy ass mamby pamby PC answers around here lately. I was just curious when it really comes down to it how most would react. I don't care what anyone says I think would seriously effect a father/son relationship. What are you going to do take him the ball game, races, fights ect. How about bringing him to hang out with you and your boys. Sure changes the topic of conversation on that fishing trip. So much for your plans on that 18th birthday party.

NewChief
02-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Arkansas...Liberal

Enough said
nlm

Redrum_69
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
what if after the operation, she turned into a lesbian and ran around with a strap on. Rumor is that is what happened to Gochiefs

Sully
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Everyone always has these foofy ass mamby pamby PC answers around here lately. I was just curious when it really comes down to it how most would react. I don't care what anyone says I think would seriously effect a father/son relationship. What are you going to do take him the ball game, races, fights ect. How about bringing him to hang out with you and your boys. Sure changes the topic of conversation on that fishing trip. So much for your plans on that 18th birthday party.

Translation: I want to hear your answers... but I won't believe you unless you agree with me.

Hog Farmer
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I could not imagine how I would feel. It would almost be like you have just lost your child. I guess I would tell him I love you and this is why I'm getting ready to beat the hell out of you.

Iowanian
02-06-2007, 02:49 PM
I guess I wouldn't know unless it happend....

My first instinct is that my reaction would be to Kick him in the wedding tackle hard enough to turn it inside out and save us both alot of trouble.

Ultimately, I can't see that I could ever turn my back on my kid, but I'd be sending that kid to some serious therapy and would never support such a proceedure. Ever.

I'd ban his ass from Deer camp.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Translation: I want to hear your answers... but I won't believe you unless you agree with me.

It's not that I don't think it's impossible but I think it's would probably effect almost everyone and I gave some examples of why it would. I'm sure you are the PC exception to every rule Sully.

Adept Havelock
02-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I'd tell him I supported him, as he's family. However, if he wanted a voluntary medical procedure like that done, he'd have to finance it himself. Just like if I had a daughter that wanted Breast Implants.

It would probably affect our relationship, but what major life event doesn't? :shrug:

My main concern would be that he do whatever he needed to do to be happy.

El Jefe
02-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Hog Farmer, agreed.

Reaper16
02-06-2007, 02:58 PM

wilas101
02-06-2007, 02:59 PM
this conversation reminds me of one of my nephews.

My brother, Travis, had just moved back from hawaii and we were all sitting around one day just shooting the shit when his middle boy, Ian, came walking in the room with a purse.

Travis asks him what he's doing carrying that purse around and Ian looks at him and says "It's not a purse. It's a handbag."

We decided then and there that Travis had this exact conversation coming in his future.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:00 PM
I can't say it wouldn't suck, but family is family and I sure as hell wouldn't do anything that made him think I was ashamed or anything.

Shouldn't this be obvious? What the **** is wrong with people?

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:00 PM
In any case hes not likely to invite you to his 18th Bday party...thats not usually a dad friendly environment.

Iowanian
02-06-2007, 03:01 PM
I'd still love my kid, but you can bet your ass I'd be ashamed...ashamed that I raised my kid in an environment that Effed him/her up that much.

I'd also feel ashamed if the kid were a druggy, thief, pedophile or a choice of many other options society unfortunately has to offer.

In the mean time, I'll just try to do my job as well as I can and hope for the best.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
It's not that I don't think it's impossible but I think it's would probably effect almost everyone and I gave some examples of why it would. I'm sure you are the PC exception to every rule Sully.

Have you considered the possibility that you may just be kind of ****ing backwards?

I mean, I'm just throwing it out there. There could be some narrow possibility in some plane of existance where you maybe don't have the best viewpoint on everything.

Just saying.

You never know.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Have you considered the possibility that you may just be kind of ****ing backwards?

I mean, I'm just throwing it out there. There could be some narrow possibility in some plane of existance where you maybe don't have the best viewpoint on everything.

Just saying.

You never know.

naaaahhh that's crazy talk.

MOhillbilly
02-06-2007, 03:04 PM
id throw there ass in a ****ing woodchiper.

Iowanian
Sounds like Jarjar's daddy didn't take this conversation too well.

jidar
I'd ban his ass from Deer camp.

that's okay cause hed be set for Queer camp

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:05 PM
In any case hes not likely to invite you to his 18th Bday party...thats not usually a dad friendly environment.

I'm sure it probably isn't for he/she's, but then again you would most likely know about that than me.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Just saying.

You never know.

ROFL It is what it is. Tell me you would just as close after that and your relationship wouldn't be effected at all and we'll talk.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
ROFL It is what it is. Tell me you would just as close after that and your relationship wouldn't be effected at all and we'll talk.

No because I guess if he's going to be a chick that's going to be a different relationship.
I have a son and a daughter and it's different.

Still though, it's not like that would be a surprise. That kid was probably trying on makeup and sucking doll cocks when he was little.

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm sure it probably isn't for he/she's, but then again you would most likely know about that than me.

Yepper my kid never wanted a sex change. Wonder where I went wrong.
Look at it this way, you get the benefit of having a daughter now.

CoMoChief
02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Put him up for adoption.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Yepper my kid never wanted a sex change. Wonder where I went wrong.
Look at it this way, you get the benefit of having a daughter now.

Your come backs are a bitch, you related to Gunther Fan?

ChiefaRoo
02-06-2007, 03:14 PM

Jaz, you're giving off signs everytime you post. Just admit it.

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:15 PM
No just stating a fact...my son is still a son. He still goes to deer camp.

I have no idea what motivated your original question.

Were you seeking sage wisdom? Advise? Or just looking to see what would occur. In all cases you should have your answer.

Bait someone else. Dont make a silly thread worse.

Cochise
02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
My kid is always going to be my kid, no matter what choices he makes.

I'd have no part of this during his childhood though. To empower a ~10 year old kid, like in that news story a week or two ago, to make a potentially life altering decision themselves before they even basically understand human sexuality is madness. What if a year or two later he decides it was a phase?

My parents wouldn't even let me get a mohawk when I asked them at ~10 years old.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:17 PM
No just stating a fact...my son is still a son. He still goes to deer camp.

I have no idea what motivated your original question.

Were you seeking sage wisdom? Advise? Or just looking to see what would occur. In all cases you should have your answer.

Bait someone else. Dont make a silly thread worse.

I already stated why I posted the thread, try and pay attention next time.

Gonzo
02-06-2007, 03:19 PM
As to be expected, some of the answers are quite brutal..."Throw his ass in the woodchipper" comes to mind.
However, I do agree with the afore mentioned statement that if your son was a teenager and wanted this type of operation, it would be a wise idea to take him to counseling and make him wait until adulthood befor making a life-altering decision such as this.

I personally do not have any children, my wife and I want to wait until we are financially secure to start trying.
If I did have a son who came to me with this issue and we thoroughlly discussed all options (including counceling) I would have to support the decision and learn to live with it.

One of two roads can be taken, the one where you berate and condemn the decision, which would lead to having one less family member or, the road where you support the decision and learn to accept the idea.

I guess it all depends on whether you drive a Lexus or an Iroc.

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:19 PM
I know what you said...and i think I know why.

Good luck.

el borracho
02-06-2007, 03:21 PM
I have no idea what I would say or do. How could anyone know how they would react in this situation? I imagine there would be a lot of therapy for everyone in the immediate family. I'm guessing my reaction would also depend on the kid's age.

* Less than 10 years old?- no way do I entertain the idea for even a second.
* 10-18 years old?- it would take a hell of a lot of convincing to get me on board. Actually, I'm not sure I could be convinced if they are in that age group but maybe. Again, who can predict their reaction in this situation?
* 19-25 I could probably be convinced that the kid knew what they needed to be happy.
* Over 25 years old?- Sure, do whatever you want. Just be happy and don't hurt other people.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:21 PM
My kid is always going to be my kid, no matter what choices he makes.

I'd have no part of this during his childhood though. To empower a ~10 year old kid, like in that news story a week or two ago, to make a potentially life altering decision themselves before they even basically understand human sexuality is madness. What if a year or two later he decides it was a phase?

It's not like he can ever really become a she he just becomes a dickless he. I never could or would support this. God help all the poor parents that really have to deal with something like this in life.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I imagine there would be a lot of therapy for everyone in the immediate family.

Therapy is for fags.

kstater
02-06-2007, 03:24 PM
I'd tell it that I would see it in hell before I accepted what they were doing.

Sully
02-06-2007, 03:24 PM

I never said "I" was the PC exception to every rule. But if you are going to ask a question, and then state that you don't believe those who disagree with you anyway, the question turns into an exercise in masturbation for yourself.

Mile High Mania
02-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Gotta love offseason threads...

Cochise
02-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I do agree with the afore mentioned statement that if your son was a teenager and wanted this type of operation, it would be a wise idea to take him to counseling and make him wait until adulthood befor making a life-altering decision such as this.

I'm thinking back to a few years ago, and I didn't have the adult smarts yet to make the right decisions most of the time. At 18, 20, 22... I still screwed up choices more often than not. I hadn't even been out in the world until about 22 and experienced life as an adult. Sure, I thought when I was 18 or 20 or 22 I knew everything...

BIG_DADDY
I know what you said...and i think I know why.

Good luck.

OK Ms. Cleo keep those claivoyant visions coming.

el borracho
Therapy is for Rump Rangers.
Oh, I didn't know that. How long have you been in therapy?

Rooster
Gotta love offseason threads...

No shit. When is the draft again? :)

jidar
It's not like he can ever really become a she he just becomes a dickless he. I never could or would support this. God help all the poor parents that really have to deal with something like this in life.

Last night on HBO there was a documentary concerning this.

In the documentary they displayed some research has been done that shows that men and womens brains are biologically different. In it they said it was actually possible to determine with a high degree of accuracy the sex of the brain you were looking at under a microscope, even on infants.

Really this should come as little surprise to anyone, men and women are different, they think differently, and it starts in the womb. Big doh! there.

Then they went on to say that the same research found in many cases of gays and lesbians the brain had the wrong sex.

Pretty clear cut and not at all unreasonable when you think about it. Odd genetics happen, babies born who don't hear, or see correctly, babies born with both sets of sex organs, why is it hard to believe a brain would have gone down the wrong road sometime in the womb?

I can't think of any reasonable argument why that couldn't be the case.

Being that this could be the case, well... it's hard to hold it against the kid then I'd say.

Sully
02-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Last night on HBO there was a documentary concerning this.

In the documentary they displayed some research has been done that shows that men and womens brains are biologically different. In it they said it was actually possible to determine with a high degree of accuracy the sex of the brain you were looking at under a microscope, even on infants.

Really this should come as little surprise to anyone, men and women are different, they think differently, and it starts in the womb. Big doh! there.

Then they went on to say that the same research found in many cases of gays and lesbians the brain had the wrong sex.

Pretty clear cut and not at all unreasonable when you think about it. Odd genetics happen, babies born who don't hear, or see correctly, babies born with both sets of sex organs, why is it hard to believe a brain would have gone down the wrong road sometime in the womb?

I can't think of any reasonable argument why that couldn't be the case.

Being that this could be the case, well... it's hard to hold it against the kid then I'd say.

**** that.
Cletus told me it's cuz I raised my boy to be a gay. Damn scientists.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Oh, I didn't know that. How long have you been in therapy?

Ever since I told my dad I wanted to chop off my penis. Apparently my dad asked some jackass at his pitbull club what to do about it and they wouldn't let me. Now I'm in therapy and my johnson is like a flacid tumor, mocking my womanhood.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
I never said "I" was the PC exception to every rule. But if you are going to ask a question, and then state that you don't believe those who disagree with you anyway, the question turns into an exercise in masturbation for yourself.

I never said I don't believe people who disagree with me.

Sully
02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I never said I don't believe people who disagree with me.

You've used the term "I don't care what you say..." twice in this thread.

HonestChieffan
Ever since I told my dad I wanted to chop off my penis. Apparently my dad asked some jackass at his pitbull club what to do about it and they wouldn't let me. Now I'm in therapy and my johnson is like a flacid tumor, mocking my womanhood.

Maybe he could get you a deal on a puppy though.

BIG_DADDY
ROFL

StcChief
02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
This is a 100+ thread. Oh the joy of the off season.

What if he changes his mind and wants to go back.
Women do that you know.

bogie
02-06-2007, 03:40 PM
I'd immediately pull him out of Drama class j/k
It would be very challenging to do the right thing. The goal however, I believe is to do the right thing for the child, not for the boys at deer camp. I would 100% without question hug my kid and let him know I love him with all my heart and we need to get professional advice and do what's best for him.

Sully
02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
This is a 100+ thread. Oh the joy of the off season.

What if he changes his mind and wants to go back.
Women do that you know.

Wouldn't that prove she was right.

Mile High Mania
Better question...

What would you do if your girlfriend of 2 years finally 'exposed' her li'l secret about previously being a man...

Cochise

I don't understand this either, in the same way. If you're a man you are a man. If you're a woman you are a woman. If you are a man and want to like men instead, that's fine, your choice, I don't care. Just be what you are. Part of me thinks that people looking to get surgically altered may be just gay and ashamed of it - but if you convince yourself that you are really are just a woman who got the wrong body by mistake, then it's nature's fault, you are just the victim in all of this.

Hey, not very PC, but it's a theory. Maybe a lot of people wanting this done have issues with their identity :shrug:

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:43 PM
I think its an issue for Dr Phil.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:45 PM
You've used the term "I don't care what you say..." twice in this thread.

Are you refering to this?

When asked why I posted the thread this was my answer. It goes without saying it will effect your relationship on some level. You may still love your kid, you may still support your kid but it will change the nature of your relationship. I have yet to see anyone here say any different so what's the point in trying to make an issue out of something that just isn't there? Masturbation, far from it there are all kinds of shades of grey when it comes down to how people think it will effect it.

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
This is where we let the monkeys throw poop on this thread.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't understand this either, in the same way. If you're a man you are a man. If you're a woman you are a woman. If you are a man and want to like men instead, that's fine, your choice, I don't care. Just be what you are. Part of me thinks that people looking to get surgically altered may be just gay and ashamed of it - but if you convince yourself that you are really are just a woman who got the wrong body by mistake, then it's nature's fault, you are just the victim in all of this.

Hey, not very PC, but it's a theory. Maybe a lot of people wanting this done have issues with their identity :shrug:

They believe their body is who they are.

Priest4Prez
02-06-2007, 03:49 PM
repost!

Sully
02-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Are you refering to this?

When asked why I posted the thread this was my answer. It goes without saying it will effect your relationship on some level. You may still love your kid, you may still support your kid but it will change the nature of your relationship. I have yet to see anyone here say any different so what's the point in trying to make an issue out of something that just isn't there? Masturbation, far from it there are all kinds of shades of grey when it comes down to how people think it will effect it.

Okay, then let me respond to that, and see if you agree or disagree...

I don't believe it would affect my relationship with my son. Frankly, as Jaz said, you would know who and what your son was long before this discussion. If this discussion was such a huge suprise to you, then you have been overlooking his actual self for quite a long time. So, in that case, no, I don't believe the relationship would change if you had been honest with yourself about him all along. Regardless of your opinion on wrong or right, people display these tendencies from a very young age.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 03:50 PM
This is where we let the monkeys throw poop on this thread.

I told you, lay off the estrogen.

jidar
02-06-2007, 03:51 PM

The brain is who you are.
fatty

bogie
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM

Just curious, Big Daddy, what are your beliefs regarding this? Do you believe genetics can get out of wack or do you believe these people are probably just wackos (sp)? What would you do?

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
foofy assed mamby pambies....far worse than a wacko.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay, then let me respond to that, and see if you agree or disagree...

I don't believe it would affect my relationship with my son. Frankly, as Jaz said, you would know who and what your son was long before this discussion. If this discussion was such a huge suprise to you, then you have been overlooking his actual self for quite a long time. So, in that case, no, I don't believe the relationship would change if you had been honest with yourself about him all along. Regardless of your opinion on wrong or right, people display these tendencies from a very young age.

I'm not going to lie I think it would totally suck to have a son that is gay or wanted to do this but gay is about 1,000 times better than hacking off body parts and sticking yourself full of a boatload of hormones. It's funny to me that some people scream bloody murder when something is not PC like taking some supplements to increase your testosterone level. They go on and on about the health risks and what a bunch of stupid morons people are who would do that. THen when something becomes PC like this subject and we are talking about hacking off body parts and taking massive amounts of roids over what, like a lifetime we get much less protesting. I think you can attribute this to the PC mind set being promoted in this country and yes I think the double standard is way more than a little ****ed up.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:02 PM
foofy assed mamby pambies....far worse than a wacko.

I'm convinced now, you are Gunther Fan.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Just curious, Big Daddy, what are your beliefs regarding this? Do you believe genetics can get out of wack or do you believe these people are probably just wackos (sp)? What would you do?

What I believe is you are what you are. Some people have higher testosterone levels, some people higher estrogen levels. Likewise you are attracted to what you're attracted to. Attraction is not a choice. Anyone who has ever looked at someone they are totally attracted to knows that is the case you didn't choose it. That being said you can't change what you are only how you elect to deal with it. You can cut off your dick if you want but you are still just a dude without a dick many times living a lie exposing innocent people to your madness. Is it any wonder some go off when they find out like in this case?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/772561/posts

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Call in the Monkeys.

Quck.

Cochise
02-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm convinced now, you are Gunther Fan.

I thought between him and ChiefARoo we probably had GF and/or TC, but I didn't know which was which.Who knows :shrug:

bogie
02-06-2007, 04:20 PM
What I believe is you are what you are. Some people have higher testosterone levels, some people higher estrogen levels. Likewise you are attracted to what you're attracted to. Attraction is not a choice. Anyone who has ever looked at someone they are totally attracted to knows that is the case you didn't choose it. That being said you can't change what you are only how you elect to deal with it. You can cut off your dick if you want but you are still just a dude without a dick many times living a lie exposing innocent people to your madness. Is it any wonder some go off when they find out like in this case?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/772561/posts

Thanks. And what would you do if your son came to you with this news?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I would probably a. Shoot big daddy for putting ideas in young planeteers heads
b. suspend the kids internet privelidges
c. promise to stop reading hypothetical situation questions

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks. And what would you do if your son came to you with this news?

Kidnap him and take him to a deserted island where he would be shot up with testosterone and taught to hunt. :)

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I would probably a. Shoot big daddy for putting ideas in young planeteers heads
b. suspend the kids internet privelidges
c. promise to stop reading hypothetical situation questions
ROFL It ain't worse than what their getting school homeboy. :)

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-06-2007, 04:25 PM
What I believe is you are what you are. Some people have higher testosterone levels, some people higher estrogen levels. Likewise you are attracted to what you're attracted to. Attraction is not a choice. Anyone who has ever looked at someone they are totally attracted to knows that is the case you didn't choose it. That being said you can't change what you are only how you elect to deal with it.
Wow BD... that's more open minded than I expected from you. I must say I agree 100%.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-06-2007, 04:26 PM
ROFL It ain't worse than what their getting school homeboy. :)

I don't think they teach that stuff in kindergarten..YET!

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I don't think they teach that stuff in kindergarten..YET!

Give em a couple years.

KILLER_CLOWN
02-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Give em a couple years.

Funny thing is though my 6 year old asked me when he knew he was a man. I said next time you go in a public restroom whack ya deek on the urinal and if it cracks your a man. I don't think he will ever ask me what it takes to be a woman, have to let Mama answer that one.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Funny thing is though my 6 year old asked me when he knew he was a man. I said next time you go in a public restroom whack ya deek on the urinal and if it cracks your a man. I don't think he will ever ask me what it takes to be a woman, have to let Mama answer that one.

Kids are great. You just have one?

KILLER_CLOWN
02-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Kids are great. You just have one?

ya trust me one is enough, any more would cost me precious sanity points.

HonestChieffan
02-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Give em a couple years.

The schools are part of all our problems. Between them n the gol durn messicans taking over the country. What happened to bein n Amurican, by God. Punkassed Mamby Pamby schools.

BIG_DADDY
02-06-2007, 04:33 PM
I thought between him and ChiefARoo we probably had GF and/or TC, but I didn't know which was which.Who knows :shrug:

GF likes making himself look noble like whn he was the Equalizer. HonestChiefFan is right up his alley. I think it's safe to say Phoney Gonzales has yet another identity.

NewChief
02-06-2007, 06:53 PM

I figured the pitbull pup your dad brought home had already chewed off your penis. They're know for that sort of behavior you know. :Poke:

Iowanian
02-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Better question...

What would you do if your girlfriend of 2 years finally 'exposed' her li'l secret about previously being a man...

Wood Chipper.

I'd probably just jump in head first and get it over with.

greg63
02-06-2007, 07:13 PM
The answer would be: "No!", and the relationship would probably tank.

I'm not going to help him become something I don't believe he is. After he is an adult and out of the house what he does with his life is his business, but he does it with his own resources.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-06-2007, 07:17 PM
The answer would be: "No!", and the relationship would probably tank.

I'm not going to help him become something I don't believe he is. After he is an adult and out of the house what he does with his life is his business, but he does it with his own resources.
Lets hope your kid never needs you for something really sensitive.

That sounded mean.

greg63
02-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Lets hope your kid never needs you for something really sensitive.

That sounded mean.
Agreed.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Agreed.
sorry.

greg63
02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
sorry.

Eh, nothing to be sorry for.

RNR
02-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Thank God I will never have to face that.

boogblaster
02-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Im not dealing with this now..by the way the French Foreign Legion is looking for help ....

Pants
02-07-2007, 08:31 AM

So you're saying that having a daughter is a curse for all fathers? God, this place never seizes to amaze me with the overwhelming stupidity. I don't have kids yet, but I imagine that when I do, my love will be uncoditional and I won't give a shit. Sure I'd be shocked and in disbelief for a while, but if it was serious, I'd accept the fact and love my daughter.

BIG_DADDY
02-07-2007, 09:25 AM
So you're saying that having a daughter is a curse for all fathers? God, this place never seizes to amaze me with the overwhelming stupidity. I don't have kids yet, but I imagine that when I do, my love will be uncoditional and I won't give a shit. Sure I'd be shocked and in disbelief for a while, but if it was serious, I'd accept the fact and love my daughter.

Your right, this place never seizes to amaze me either we should start calling it the PC planet. So what you're saying is you believe your son can actually turn himself into your daughter? OK :rolleyes: It's not going to be your daughter dude, it's going to be your dismembered son all jacked up on female hormones.

For the record I am going to have a kid this year. I hope it's a son but if it's a daughter that would be great. I just pray either is healthy and doesn't have issues like wanting to cut off their body parts and pump boat loads of hormones into their system.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, weren't you the one negged out like a Mo about steroids?

Pants
02-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Your right, this place never seizes to amaze me either we should start calling it the PC planet. So what you're saying is you believe your son can actually turn himself into your daughter? OK :rolleyes: It's not going to be your daughter dude, it's going to be your dismembered son all jacked up on female hormones.

He won't be an actual female, I never said that. However, if that's what will make him happy, I will go with that. You need to look past the whole physical side because that's not what the issue is. You should be concerned with your child's mental state and not what body parts are going to get chopped off. I guess you're OK with your child living a miserable life feeling incomplete and somehow wrong at the cost of you living without embarressement. That's where we differ.

For the record I am going to have a kid this year. I hope it's a son but if it's a daughter that would be great. I just pray either is healthy and doesn't have issues like wanting to cut off their body parts and pump boat loads of hormones into their system.

Congratulations and I wish you guys all the best!

Correct me if I'm wrong here, weren't you the one negged out like a Mo about steroids?

Not sure what you're talking about.

BIG_DADDY
02-07-2007, 11:05 AM
1.He won't be an actual female, I never said that. However, if that's what will make him happy, I will go with that. You need to look past the whole physical side because that's not what the issue is. You should be concerned with your child's mental state and not what body parts are going to get chopped off. I guess you're OK with your child living a miserable life feeling incomplete and somehow wrong at the cost of you living without embarressement. That's where we differ.

2.Congratulations and I wish you guys all the best!

3.Not sure what you're talking about.

1. You said you would just love your daughter. My point was that he wouldn't be your daughter he would be your your son who maimed his body and has put his health and very life at serious risk by injecting massive loads of estrogen into his body over a long period of time. How do you condone that? Are you going to pay for it? This isn't about love of embarrasment. It's probably very hard not to love your own child in spite of what they do. I think what happens you all living in Kansas don't see how this element lives. What happens is they move to places like SF where they are more accepted. They hang together but they live a lie trying pick up on straight males. Many of them prostitute themselves to support their drug and hormone habit. They live off of the system as their health problems they brought upon themselves knowingly materialize. You think your helping your childs mental state and keeping him from living a miserable existence but in truth your condoning his own madness and insuring his miserable existence because it's the PC thing to do. It's what you have been sold by the media.

2. Thank You

3. My bad then. The BB was up in arms about about steroid use condoning outlawing them and locking people up. I thought you were in that crowd. They are all mysteriously quite right now. The power of the media is amazing isn't it? Like I said the PC planet. Monkey throwing poop is probably quit accurate these days.

Brock
02-07-2007, 11:13 AM
WWBDD?

ChiefsOne
02-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I'd punch him and say grow some balls you little bastard. End of story!

BIG_DADDY
02-07-2007, 11:31 AM
WWBDD?

BD would tell his son that he needed to accept himself for what he is and make the best of it. Then BD would take hiw son to SF and show him how this element lives and explain the health consiquences of his actions should he keep tripping on this. BD then would explain that he has no intention of ever giving his money to anyone who's intentions were so self destructive. BD would then never allow him to play that victim card that so many in this area like to play. Lastly BD would let him know that I was made my decisions based upon the fact that I do love him because if I didn't it would be easier to give him the money and let him go to SF and wash my hands of the whole situation. I would help with counseling however.

To me this is the nightmare of nightmare scenarios. God help any poor parents that have to go through this.

dj56dt58
02-07-2007, 12:50 PM
in one word...Adoption

greg63
02-07-2007, 05:08 PM
I'd punch him and say grow some balls you little bastard. End of story!

LMAO

Logical
02-07-2007, 05:37 PM
I don't think question can be answered unless it has happened to you. Too speculative.

Nightwish
02-07-2007, 05:38 PM
It wouldn't affect my relationship with him, as I'm pretty liberal anyway when it comes to such things. But I wouldn't help him pay for it. If you make a lifestyle choice, then it is 100% your responsibility, nobody else's.

Nightwish
02-07-2007, 05:40 PM
How many times have those been famous last words?

PinkFloyd
02-07-2007, 05:49 PM
sec

I'll second that motion...

Honestly --- I'd tell him/her/it we will discuss this when I'm done laughing my frecking arse off...

Nightwish
02-07-2007, 05:52 PM
I'd show him BD's avatar and say, "Are you sure this doesn't get a reaction?"

Bwana
02-07-2007, 06:36 PM
PC kind of guy I am, I would take him elk hunting, feed him lots of beer, not some low test swill skunk Gaylord crap like Coors or Lucky, something tasty such as Alaskan Ale. Next, I would tell him to smack his pecker and the twins against a pine tree until he got his shit together.

Does that work? :)

greg63
02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
PC kind of guy I am, I would take him elk hunting, feed him lots of beer, not some low test swill skunk Gaylord crap like Coors or Lucky, something tasty such as Alaskan Ale. Next, I would tell him to smack his pecker and the twins against a pine tree until he got his shit together.

ROFL

StcChief
02-11-2007, 12:29 PM

That would work..... get the attempted "pussification" out of his system