PDA

View Full Version : Father of the Year candidate

siberian khatru
02-08-2007, 12:53 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250859,00.html

Cops: Dad Beat Toddler Left in Pennsylvania Cold, Will Be Arraigned

Thursday , February 08, 2007

AP

PITTSBURGH The father of a young girl who died of exposure had knocked her unconscious because he was angry she wouldn't go to bed, then took her outside in freezing temperatures and left her there, police said before the man's arraignment Thursday.

Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found dead Sunday on a wooded knoll about a 10 minute walk from the family's home. Tiny footprints in the snow suggested she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said. :deevee: :cuss:

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault.

Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to the criminal complaint. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.

Page then took her outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, police said.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child got to the wooded location alone.

Her small body was found about a 10-minute walk from her home, a trek that would have included climbing 17 snowy steps up to a wooded knoll.

A witness had seen Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.

Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.

Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.

Page, who did not have an attorney in court Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.

Redrum_69
02-08-2007, 12:55 PM
dang

Phobia
02-08-2007, 01:07 PM
String him up by his fingernails in frigid temperatures while starving swine eat him from the feet up.

Fish
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Having a young daughter around that age.... I had trouble controlling my emotions while reading that....

This sick evil sub-human needs to die... sooner the better...

kepp
02-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Having a young daughter around that age.... I had trouble controlling my emotions while reading that....

I have a 3 year old daughter...I teared up reading that earlier this morning. How can anyone do that?

siberian khatru
02-08-2007, 01:14 PM

Yep. The tiny footprints detail got me. To die feeling unloved ... or thinking that you were bad and deserved it ...

I pray she's found comfort in God's care, and she knows the truth.

kepp
02-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Yep. The tiny footprints detail got me. To die feeling unloved ... or thinking that you were bad and deserved it ...

I pray she's found comfort in God's care, and she knows the truth.
Yeah...to know that she woke up and didn't understand what was happening...there are no words. I also prayed that she was in God's presence and that He was comforting her.

As a Christian I know I'm supposed to turn the other cheek and stuff, but things like this make me want to repeal that whole thing about no cruel and unusual punishment.

Frazod
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
It's because of animals like this that I'll never be swayed from my steadfast support of the death penalty.

Feet first through the woodchipper with this monster. No need to bother with anything else.

Fish
02-08-2007, 01:35 PM
As a Christian I know I'm supposed to turn the other cheek and stuff, but things like this make me want to repeal that whole thing about no cruel and unusual punishment.

That really bothers me as well..... I frighten myself thinking of how truly vengeful and uncontrollable I would be toward anyone harming my daughter... or anyone else's daughter for that matter...

Pitt Gorilla
02-08-2007, 01:40 PM
I could barely make it through that piece. That poor girl.

Lzen
02-08-2007, 02:51 PM
That is horrible. What a sick bastard. I am in agreement with frazod. Feet first through the wood chipper is better than this evil man deserves.

88TG88
02-08-2007, 02:52 PM
sad, very sad

ck_IN
02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Personally I'd vote for neck deep in a fire ant hill but the woodchipper would work too.

On a similiar theme did anyone read about the guy that poisoned his two kids because he wanted to sue Campbell Soup? I swear people should be required to have permits before they can breed.

FAX
02-08-2007, 03:01 PM
I'll never understand this kind of thing.

This is simply evil.

FAX

Dartgod
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Damn....

Looks like he has some competition though.

Dad admits to poisoning children's soup

09:18 PM CST on Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Associated Press
ATLANTA A Georgia man admitted Tuesday that he tampered with his children's soup in an attempt to get money from the Campbell Soup Co., U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said.

William Allen Cunningham, 41, of Stockbridge pleaded guilty to communicating false claims, Nahmias said.

"He admitted that he put potentially life-threatening foreign substances into soup, which he fed to his two young children and then placed a call to Campbell Soup Co. falsely claiming that the soup had been contaminated," the prosecutor said.

Nahmias said that under terms of a plea agreement, Cunningham could be sentenced to up to five years in federal prison when he is sentenced April 19 by U.S. District Judge Julie E. Carnes.

Cunningham's 3-year-old son and 18-month-old daughter were hospitalized twice in January 2006. Authorities said the first time he had forced them to eat soup laced with hot peppers and lighter fluid and the second time he used the prescription drugs Prozac and Amitriptyline both used to treat depression to poison the children.

According to federal prosecutors, Cunningham called Campbell and threatened to sue. Authorities say there was no evidence the soup was tainted when it was purchased.

Cunningham was arrested in March. His wife, Rhonda, filed for divorce on May 6 and served Cunningham the papers at the Clayton County Jail.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/020707dnnatsoup.16e68f1.html

El Jefe
02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Man both of those people are sick bastards. How you could do that too kids is beyond me. I honestly think it should be a life for a life especially when you think that the girl was just 2 years old. I watch my nieces a lot and they are 4 and 2 and I cant imagine doing anything like that. i mean they get annoying and all that but thats when you remember that is part of a little kids job. That story is just disturbing.

ZepSinger
02-08-2007, 05:11 PM
I read this story earlier and can hardly bear to think of it. The thought of the little girl wandering around alone until she died- that just breaks my heart. The first thing you do as a father is to think of your own babies.

There are far too many of these evil slime crawling out from under their rocks lately. They should be snuffed out instantly like the filthy cockroaches that they are. NO mercy.

Z

BIG_DADDY
02-08-2007, 05:15 PM
I read this story earlier and can hardly bear to think of it. The thought of the little girl wandering around alone until she died- that just breaks my heart. The first thing you do as a father is to think of your own babies.

There are far too many of these evil slime crawling out from under their rocks lately. They should be snuffed out instantly like the filthy cockroaches that they are. NO mercy.

Z

Come on dude, there is a legal system that needs to milk us for millions to deal with this POS. What would we ever do without those guys?

BIG_DADDY
02-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Damn....

Looks like he has some competition though.

Dad admits to poisoning children's soup

09:18 PM CST on Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Associated Press
ATLANTA A Georgia man admitted Tuesday that he tampered with his children's soup in an attempt to get money from the Campbell Soup Co., U.S. Attorney David Nahmias said.

William Allen Cunningham, 41, of Stockbridge pleaded guilty to communicating false claims, Nahmias said.

"He admitted that he put potentially life-threatening foreign substances into soup, which he fed to his two young children and then placed a call to Campbell Soup Co. falsely claiming that the soup had been contaminated," the prosecutor said.

Nahmias said that under terms of a plea agreement, Cunningham could be sentenced to up to five years in federal prison when he is sentenced April 19 by U.S. District Judge Julie E. Carnes.

Cunningham's 3-year-old son and 18-month-old daughter were hospitalized twice in January 2006. Authorities said the first time he had forced them to eat soup laced with hot peppers and lighter fluid and the second time he used the prescription drugs Prozac and Amitriptyline both used to treat depression to poison the children.

According to federal prosecutors, Cunningham called Campbell and threatened to sue. Authorities say there was no evidence the soup was tainted when it was purchased.

Cunningham was arrested in March. His wife, Rhonda, filed for divorce on May 6 and served Cunningham the papers at the Clayton County Jail.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/020707dnnatsoup.16e68f1.html

This guy was obviously a victim of himself. Ask meme what that means.

Phobia
02-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Come on dude, there is a legal system that needs to milk us for millions to deal with this POS. What would we ever do without those guys?
Back in simpler times he'd have been lynched on the town square. I frequently wish I had lived 150 years ago.

Halfcan
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
makes me sick

Phobia
02-08-2007, 05:28 PM
This guy was obviously a victim of himself. Ask meme what that means.

No kidding. But you won't see her on here defending him because he has a penis. Just like she never defended TheFly until he cut off his dik. Maybe she even encouraged George to snip his pip.

SNR
02-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I vote for the "skinned alive while drowning in broken glass shards" option for this scum

Buck
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Normally, Im not a fan of the death penalty, but...........

KCinNY
02-08-2007, 06:54 PM
The "tiny footprints" thing nearly made me puke.

Jeeeesus.

ChiTown
02-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Man, why did I read this? :deevee:

:cuss:

Pitt Gorilla
02-08-2007, 09:03 PM
This guy was obviously a victim of himself. Ask meme what that means.Good Lord. Get over it. This is disgusting, regardless of who you are. I don't get making light of this situation.

sedated
02-08-2007, 09:08 PM
what an nice, uplifting story before bed.

I think I'm gonna go off myself now

HMc
while the fact that someone would kill another person who didnt have it coming to them is unbelievably shite, what perplexes me mpst about these cases is how do they not predict what will happen next? You leave your daughter outside to die, you go to prison for life. Even if you have no soul, wouldn't you want to avoid prison? A little?

There are some circumstances where i'm sympathetic, like the mother getting so stressed and worked down that she gives the baby a bit of a shake.

stevieray
We recently watched a dvd of my youngest when she was two...and like most two year olds...talk about cute...

this guy is a monster... :mad:

Cochise
02-08-2007, 09:10 PM
And people say torture should be illegal. :#

Joie
02-08-2007, 09:13 PM
I knew I shouldn't have read this.

ChiTown
02-08-2007, 09:19 PM
We recently watched a dvd of my youngest when she was two...and like most two year olds...talk about cute...

this guy is a monster... :mad:

I know a guy in Chicago who could take this SOB out...

Duck Dog
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
This story conjures up old emotions from the Susan Smith era. I have a 2 and 1/2 yo girl and can't fathom what this person did.

I hope he dies before any more tax dollars are spent on him.

Thig Lyfe
02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
He's gonna get f*cked up in prison. He deserves an ax to the jugular.

Pitt Gorilla
02-08-2007, 10:05 PM
He's gonna get f*cked up in prison. He deserves an ax to the jugular.Yes, he will.

FAX
02-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I really can't understand what a person like this is thinking. The sickness or madness or evil in them is completely beyond comprehension. How does someone turn out like that?

FAX

ChiefFan31
02-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Back in simpler times he'd have been lynched on the town square. I frequently wish I had lived 150 years ago.

That is what should happen. No amount of tax dollars should be wasted of this piece of shit.

However, they will be waiting for him in prison. He will get what he deservers or close to it, many times over.

Cochise
02-08-2007, 10:39 PM

This kind of thing didn't happen back then. Our culture has 'progressed' into this stage where people place little value on life.

KCFalcon59
02-08-2007, 10:42 PM
What a sick ****. I'd kill that mother****er myself. That poor child. God rest her soul.

Halfcan
02-08-2007, 10:43 PM
I knew I shouldn't have read this.

Yep I usually try to pas on threads like this. If he hated his kid so much-give her up for adoption. Breaks my heart.

Phobia
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
This kind of thing didn't happen back then. Our culture has 'progressed' into this stage where people place little value on life.
I don't understand what you're talking about. I just wanted to live back then so I could shoot all my enemies at high noon and then retire to my living room and watch my HDTV for the rest of the day.

Cochise
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't understand what you're talking about. I just wanted to live back then so I could shoot all my enemies at high noon and then retire to my living room and watch my HDTV for the rest of the day.

I do my killin' before breakfast.

vincent
02-09-2007, 03:57 AM
I can't get the image of a tiny little baby girl waking up outside in the cold, and not knowing what to do...I literally get chills when I picture her trying to knock on the door to her own house...I feel sick.

This guy needs to get dead...

...and soon.

Kerberos
02-09-2007, 04:21 AM
Personally I'd vote for neck deep in a fire ant hill but the woodchipper would work too.

On a similiar theme did anyone read about the guy that poisoned his two kids because he wanted to sue Campbell Soup? I swear people should be required to have permits before they can breed.

Ding Ding Ding... We have a winner

As Keannu once said:

I can get a license to drive a car.
I can get a license to get married.
Hell I can get a license to catch a FISH.

But any butt reaming asshole can be a father!

No license required. Our priorities are definately not in order when it comes to sh!t like this!

:shake:

It was hard to read this kind of thing. We all know it goes on but we would rather not read about it!

Kerberos
02-09-2007, 04:59 AM
My wife is a social worker and these are the kind of people she has to deal with EVER FLIPPING DAY.

Not all are cold hearted killers by any stretch of the imagination.

She once told me about 3 kids she had in custody 2 yr. old, 6 yr. old and 10 yr. old. Mom and Dad were facing felony convictions for Meth Lab charges. This was 10+ years ago and the kids now live with grandparents 5 states away.

These kids had been around meth so MUCH that the 6 and 10 year olds told my wife and a police officer step by step how to manufacture Meth.

How Fugged up is THAT?

My wife does NOT talk about her job much but I can tell when she comes home when she has some fugged up case that is weighing heavy on her mind. That is ONE job I wouldn't want. I would be in jail for fragging some idiot like the one at the top of the page.

KCChiefsMan
02-09-2007, 05:00 AM
I think people like this should star in a new hit reality show called "SAW, The Real Shit"

like the movie

Duck Dog
02-09-2007, 01:19 PM
This article shows a pic of the animal and the little girl.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/0207/0802_nyia_page.html

Pitt Gorilla
02-09-2007, 01:34 PM
I can't get the image of a tiny little baby girl waking up outside in the cold, and not knowing what to do...I literally get chills when I picture her trying to knock on the door to her own house...I feel sick.

...and soon.Well stated. As a father, that image haunts me.

Cochise
02-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Jeezuz... I can't look at this thread anymore. The girl's picture in that link.

Kerberos
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM

...and soon.

IIRC Most prison systems take care of POS like this. They don't like child molesters and they HATE baby killers even MORE.

Ten bucks says this fugger gets fragged within a week after he goes in.

Hopefully they can do it so that he dies SLOW and painfully like OVERNIGHT or something.

Strip him down and tie him up, put him in a cold room and cut off his pecker and let him bleed to death through his stumped dick.

SLOW blood flow and colder with every passing hour.

By the time he dies he will have endured enough torture to equal 1/10th of what he deserves to feel.

Redrum_69
02-09-2007, 02:06 PM

you can do that...its called GUN and its available for the PS2, XBOX, and the XBOX 360. I had it for the regular xbox...pretty cool game. Kind of like Red Dead Revolver....any game that allows you to wield a sixshooter and pinpoint areas on the target in slowmotion before actually firing is badass in my opinion.

Phobia
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM
you can do that...its called GUN and its available for the PS2, XBOX, and the XBOX 360. I had it for the regular xbox...pretty cool game. Kind of like Red Dead Revolver....any game that allows you to wield a sixshooter and pinpoint areas on the target in slowmotion before actually firing is badass in my opinion.

I'm not a gamer at all.

Kerberos
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm not a gamer at all.

Hey that means you could probably play for the Chiefs.

Great in practice but SUCK ASS as a gamer!

:D

Phobia
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
But any butt reaming asshole can be a father!

Uh - actually...