PDA

View Full Version : I submit...a proposal for a proclamation...

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Let it be known that on this 11th day of February in the 2007th year that I henceforth put forward this proclamation (sp?) that our beloved and benevolent (sp again?) Mr. FAX shall from this day forward be officially known as THE ChiefsPlanet poet. Mr. FAX shall be required to wax nostalgic and/or pay homage to all important bulletin board events in the way that only he can... whenever required.

I submit this proclamation (sp yet again?) to you the members of Chiefsplanet for your approval.

May it be understood from this day on that when something is needed to be said, Mr. FAX said it with beauty, honesty and poetry. Whereas and wherein el pluribus unum etcetera etcetera...

Long live Mr. FAX. Long live ChiefsPlanet.

Your humble servant,

beer me

StcChief
02-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I'll 2nd that.

Direckshun
02-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Mr. FAX has been known for his words,
That both tease and please C.P. nerds.
They're quaint and astute.
They always compute.
And they're better than the usual turds.

Stewie
02-11-2007, 12:34 PM
And he wasn't even in the poll of most intelligent Planeteers.

milkman
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM

That's a sham.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Mr. FAX has been known for his words,
That both tease and please C.P. nerds.
They're quaint and astute.
They always compute.
And they're better than the usual turds.
A beautiful and fitting tribute...

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I only just met Mr. FAX. I was not familiar with his prowess. Hence the "other" selection was made possible.

Phobia
02-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I'll humbly disagree,
that bastard is out to get me.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I'll humbly disagree,
that bastard is out to get me.
We're all out to get you... but that's beside the point.

Count Zarth
02-11-2007, 12:42 PM
FAX came to us in the night
And immediately flashed his skills

If he worked for a magazine
He could probably make major bills

We're glad he's here at Chiefsplanet
And we hope the ties don't sever

Because in our glorious seven-year history
HE'S THE BEST GOD DAMNED n00b EVER!!!!!

Easy 6
02-11-2007, 12:46 PM
HERE HERE!!!

Skip Towne
02-11-2007, 01:07 PM
FAX came to us in the night
And immediately flashed his skills

If he worked for a magazine
He could probably make major bills

We're glad he's here at Chiefsplanet
And we hope the ties don't sever

Because in our glorious seven-year history
HE'S THE BEST GOD DAMNED n00b EVER!!!!!
Don't quit your day job.

burt
02-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Don't quit your day job.

He has a job?

boogblaster
02-11-2007, 01:37 PM
FAX is a poet, his woody shows it, a longfellow, no, short-stories..

Thig Lyfe
02-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but you wouldn't have to have "sp?" after every other word if you had the latest version of Firefox. It has spell check built in to the browser!

Rain Man
02-11-2007, 01:47 PM
cdcox is a good poet. Why aren't you nominating him?

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but you wouldn't have to have "sp?" after every other word if you had the latest version of Firefox. It has spell check built in to the browser!
I had Firefox for a while and I don't know... I wasn't that fond of it.

The (sp?)'s are funny to me anyway. I'm simple minded.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Because that's the kind of basterd I am.

NewChief
02-11-2007, 02:02 PM

Because beer me's polls always pass over the more deserving in favor of some charlatan. Just take a look at the most intelligent planeteer poll for another example. :p

kstater
02-11-2007, 02:14 PM
He has a job?

If you count cleaning his mom's house.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Because beer me's polls always pass over the more deserving in favor of some charlatan. Just take a look at the most intelligent planeteer poll for another example. :p
Charlatans huh.... I included you...

:)

NewChief
02-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Charlatans huh.... I included you...

:)

Doh! :banghead:

FAX
02-11-2007, 03:13 PM

Mr. Rain Man on my parade. And, just when the Shriners were coming by, too.

Actually, you're right, though. Mr. cdcox can poetize with the best of them and tell you who's going to win the Super Bowl at the same time. Certainly, he was worthy of inclusion in the "Most Intelligent Planeteer Of All Times" poll. As well as Mr. Baby Lee, of course.

I think the answer to all of this is that we each get a special, "I Tried" participation award just for showing up.

FAX

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Mr. Rain Man on my parade. And, just when the Shriners were coming by, too.

Actually, you're right, though. Mr. cdcox can poetize with the best of them and tell you who's going to win the Super Bowl at the same time. Certainly, he was worthy of inclusion in the "Most Intelligent Planeteer Of All Times" poll. As well as Mr. Baby Lee, of course.

I think the answer to all of this is that we each get a special, "I Tried" participation award just for showing up.

FAX
So you get bitchy when I leave you out of the other poll... now I try to give you your props and you sound like you hardly want it.

I give up people!

:cuss:

FAX
02-11-2007, 03:36 PM
So you get bitchy when I leave you out of the other poll... now I try to give you your props and you sound like you hardly want it.

I give up people!

:cuss:

Oh, don't get me wrong, Mr. beer me. I appreciate the sentiment, believe me. Frankly, it's nice to know that my poems are appreciated by some people. The fact is that I write poetisms about what it would be like to be a mod and the tragic loss of Miss Deaf Texas for the sake of the art, not for public recognition. In reality, I'm a very humble person.

Not like some people who, after winning a "Most Intelligent" poll that omitted some of the smartest Planeteers, repeatedly claim the contest was perfect in every respect.

FAX

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, Mr. beer me. I appreciate the sentiment, believe me. Frankly, it's nice to know that my poems are appreciated by some people. The fact is that I write poetisms about what it would be like to be a mod and the tragic loss of Miss Deaf Texas for the sake of the art, not for public recognition. In reality, I'm a very humble person.

Not like some people who, after winning a "Most Intelligent" poll that omitted some of the smartest Planeteers, repeatedly claim the contest was perfect in every respect.

FAX
It's cool. I was just messin.

stevieray
02-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Ode to the Shootout at the Chiefsplanet Corral

Wyatt Fax's limerick slinging was cunning
while Doc Baby Lee went gunning
for the stickman
who was always funnin'
and history shows
for all that know
Rainman Clanton went runnin'

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Ode to the Shootout at the Chiefsplanet Corral

Wyatt Fax's limerick slinging was cunning
while Doc Baby Lee went gunning
for the stickman
who was always funnin'
and history shows
for all that know
Rainman Clanton went runnin'
Great... another person I'm gonna get shit for not nominating.....

:(

Rain Man
02-11-2007, 03:57 PM

FAX

Hey, I was just trying to educate in simple terms people who might not be bright enough to understand the poll. You poets are so senstive.

stevieray
02-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Great... another person I'm gonna get shit for not nominating.....

:(

not me..I'm trying to help Fax's quest.

Iowanian
02-11-2007, 04:18 PM
This appears to be an excellent location to declare a Brown Sound.