PDA

View Full Version : Lets Make England Pay For Global Warming

Buck
02-13-2007, 10:33 PM
All we have to do is make them stop polluting the air, then we can pollute here twice as much. And if we only pollute here 1.5 times as much, we all win.

jidar
02-13-2007, 10:36 PM
should this go in the DC section or the retarded section?

Buck
should this go in the DC section or the retarded section?

Yes.

Stinger
All we have to do is make them stop polluting the air, then we can pollute here twice as much. And if we only pollute here 1.5 times as much, we all win.

Brilliant!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Brilliant.jpg

Buck
02-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I mean they had the first factories pillowing smoke into the atmosphere, lets make those ****ers pay.

BWillie
02-13-2007, 10:53 PM
I don't know why everybody cares about global warming. Really, who cares. I am still young, and by the time I die, it won't really be an issue. I'll be dead, who cares. Nobody matters on the equator anyway when it is going to be the hottest. How many successful nations are near the equator? Why do we care so much? I say we drill in alaska for oil, kill some seals, tear down the forrests as long as it makes my gas cheaper and other raw materials in life easier to buy.

Buck
02-13-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't know why everybody cares about global warming. Really, who cares. I am still young, and by the time I die, it won't really be an issue. I'll be dead, who cares. Nobody matters on the equator anyway when it is going to be the hottest. How many successful nations are near the equator? Why do we care so much? I say we drill in alaska for oil, kill some seals, tear down the forrests as long as it makes my gas cheaper and other raw materials in life easier to buy.

Are you serial?

Bugeater
02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
I think the rest of the world, not just England, should stop polluting at once. Then we can all go buy SUVs.

BWillie
02-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Are you serial?

I sure am Al. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but manbearpig doesn't exist. If you want to kill yourself, I understand.

Buck
02-13-2007, 11:02 PM
I sure am Al. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but manbearpig doesn't exist. If you want to kill yourself, I understand.

He does to exist.

Evidence:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/sbmtaew_uk/ManBearPig.jpg

88TG88
02-13-2007, 11:07 PM
i think everything evens out. earth warms, ice melts, hot weather humans need more water, humans drink (or use for pools) all excess water, earth remains 2/3 covered, all is well

Buck
02-13-2007, 11:08 PM
i think everything evens out. earth warms, ice melts, hot weather humans need more water, humans drink (or use for pools) all excess water, earth remains 2/3 covered, all is well

Although Im not a big Global Warming guy, I do believe this is the first time that Earth has ever had to deal with pollution like it is now.

Silock
02-13-2007, 11:40 PM
The US is already the lowest polluter out of all the industrialized nations.

What more do they want from us?

Buck
02-14-2007, 01:52 AM
We could take out England like that *snaps fingers* if we wanted to.

Kerberos
02-14-2007, 04:03 AM

BWillie007

I'm digg'n that avatar man. It's WRONG but I had a good laugh on that one!

:thumb:

KC Jones
02-14-2007, 07:36 AM

... taking your tongue in cheek response seriously for just a moment...

... dropping the issues of what causes global warming and whether or not we can have an impact on changing it...

Even slight climate changes can have a huge impact. The southwestern desert was once a lush area with torrential rainfall. It's not unthinkable that Nebraska, Kansas, and much of the high plains could end up becoming a massive desert. Also, just because it's 'warming' doesn't mean every place ends up getting a few degrees warmer. England and much of Europe would likely experience bitterly cold climate changes due to changes of currents and air streams.

It's not just that things would change, it's that the changes have the potential to massively disrupt agricultural production and economies all over the world. Under these sorts of scenarios it's likely that significant increases in starvation and warfare would occur. It's really got the potential to throw the whole world into a nasty bind. Should it occur in your lifetime, you would not get the opportunity to continue as a pampered moron living off the fat of our overall economic strength and wasting your days surfing the web and finding jackass videos on youtube.

Again, I'm not saying all of this will come to pass or it's on the verge of occurring, but if the global climate changes ever so slightly it will seriously **** with the whole world and has the potential to shatter the modern lifestyle and expectations for a better life. THAT is why people care about global warming and climate change in general.

Cochise
02-14-2007, 08:48 AM
In before the environmental brownshirts come goosestepping by...

LV Tim
02-14-2007, 07:08 PM
Although Im not a big Global Warming guy, I do believe this is the first time that Earth has ever had to deal with pollution like it is now.

I assume you mean man-made pollution. A single volcanoe or forrest fire can spew more junk in the air than all of man kind has in their history.

People seem to forget that this is a living planet. It is constantly changing. Plates move, weather changes, mountains form and erode.

Buck
02-15-2007, 05:43 PM
I assume you mean man-made pollution. A single volcanoe or forrest fire can spew more junk in the air than all of man kind has in their history.

People seem to forget that this is a living planet. It is constantly changing. Plates move, weather changes, mountains form and erode.

Yeah I do mean man-made pollution. I dont think that the Earth has had a consistent pollution problem for hundreds of years ever since the Industrial Revolution.

Buck
07-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm still on the lets blame England for Global Warming Bandwagon, if anyone cares.

Stinger
07-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm still on the lets blame England for Global Warming Bandwagon, if anyone cares.

If we are going to blame anyone I always start with the French no matter what the issue.

Buck
07-18-2007, 10:12 PM
If we are going to blame anyone I always start with the French no matter what the issue.

Thats a pretty good policy.

Chiefspants
07-18-2007, 10:26 PM
This seems like a stupid thread

Buck
07-18-2007, 10:28 PM

You are correct sir, welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

Chiefspants
07-18-2007, 10:35 PM
lol sorry, this is a cool place, and thanks for welcoming me, You're a charger fan I take it?

Simplex3
07-19-2007, 04:53 AM
Only if you don't do any research or care about facts.

http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/history/1816.htm

Simplex3
07-19-2007, 04:54 AM
Wow. You're really catching on.

:rolleyes:

Buck
06-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Fucking BP

CrazyPhuD
06-21-2010, 06:40 PM
What BP isn't responsible for global warming! If anything they're only responsible for global lubing....

bevischief
06-21-2010, 06:53 PM
He does to exist.

Evidence:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/sbmtaew_uk/ManBearPig.jpg

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Buck
06-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I'd just like to say I've been on this bandwagon since 2/07. Most everyone else hopped on at the beginning of the oil leak.

Chiefspants
06-21-2010, 07:00 PM

Hahahahahaaha!!! My fourteen year old self was incredibly insightful! This may have actually been my first post here, and it's nice to see that Buck and the gang didn't tear me to shreds at this comment.

Rep to Buck for the bump.

Buck
06-21-2010, 07:01 PM
Hahahahahaaha!!! My fourteen year old self was incredibly insightful! This may have actually been my first post here, and it's nice to see that Buck and the gang didn't tear me to shreds at this comment.

You could make history by having your first post and 1000th post in the same thread, just sayin.

Bugeater
06-21-2010, 07:01 PM

It's not too late to destroy you...:evil:

Buck
06-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Its scary thinking there might be posters that are under 18 on this site, let alone 14.

Chiefspants
06-21-2010, 07:17 PM
You could make history by having your first post and 1000th post in the same thread, just sayin.

I think I'll do that, I was going to do something memorable, but I believe my "What is this I don't even" thread has that covered. Haha, looking through my earlier posts, I can tell I had a difficult time grasping onto the sarcasm of this place, now I believe I'm one of the main contributors. Yeah, I don't know, I just have always been a huge chiefs fan and this seemed like the place to be.

And, after three years I must say that one of the great things about this place is that while the members here may get into arguments over Croyle/Cassel, Royals/Cardinals, KU/Mizzou, KSU/Pick your rival, politics, and even downright insignificant rubbish, at the end of the day, at least we're all in this together.

Happy 1000th.

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Only if you don't do any research or care about facts.

http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/history/1816.htmThis +10000000000000000.

As human beings we are extremely arrogant about our status on this planet now or in its history. 99% of the species that have existed are extinct. We will be joining that group ourselves some day. There is nothing we can do to stop an asteroid like the one the that wiped out the dinosaurs and created the KT boundary. Our existence on this planet isn't even a blip on the radar screen when it comes to the overall history of the earth and we won't be when we're gone. When this bitch gets to rockin there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. I mean when you really think about it we are helpless. Hell 5 years ago two tectonic plates shifted and a giant wave wiped out 250,000 people within an hour. That's child's play compared to what nature can and WILL eventually do.

Global warming is a real problem. If you don't think it is or don't believe in it than you can join the other rank and file morons. I don't think it wil become our demise because it is a problem caused by human beings which means it can be fixed by human beings. I hate France as much as the next guy, but whoever it was that said the US is the cleanest of all industrialized countries also needs to get in the dumbass line. We are years behind some of Europe as far as "green living" goes (number one being France). The US is still one of the biggest polluters volume wise as well as per capita. We come in first place when it comes to CO2 and nuclear waste. I love me some America, but facts kind of get in the way of the statement that we're the cleanest industrialized nation. We are the biggest polluters because of the geographical size of our country and the fact very little isn't developed. Developed land, cities, etc=pollution.

Believe me or don't, but when all is said and done the human race will be another also-ran in the history of the Earth. This planet is capable of wiping every single one of us out in less than a day. There have been volcanic eruptions more powerful than every nuclear weapon going off at one time times 1000. Hell there was a volcano spewing ash in the air that shut air travel down for almost a month in Europe. That was barely a burp. One of these mega volcanoes blows and it will kill every living thing within 1000 square miles if it happens on land. If it happens in the ocean there will be a tsunami that wouldn't stop until it hit the Rocky Mountains. Volcanic ash will spew into the atmosphere and not only cause massive world wide fires, but will make the sun go bye bye for years. No sun=no crops or plant life, no crops=no livestock=mass starvation. Don't mean to be a downer, but when you look at the earth's history we are on borrowed time. It's not a matter of if..........only when. The Earth has killed itself and reproduced itself in different forms hundreds of times. It's extremely arrogant and stupid to think we have a say about how or when it does it again. Us continuing to piss it off isn't going to help, but in all likely hood something much worse is going to come along before global warming has a truly devestating effect on Earth or human beings. This planet runs in destructive cycles. We're just fortunate enough that we've found a relatively calm period to setup shop. It won't last forever. It's a geological and historical fact.

Chiefspants
06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
This +10000000000000000.

As human beings we are extremely arrogant about our status on this planet now or in its history. 99% of the species that have existed are extinct. We will be joining that group ourselves some day. There is nothing we can do to stop an asteroid like the one the that wiped out the dinosaurs and created the KT boundary. Our existence on this planet isn't even a blip on the radar screen when it comes to the overall history of the earth and we won't be when we're gone. When this bitch gets to rockin there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. I mean when you really think about it we are helpless. Hell 5 years ago two tectonic plates shifted and a giant wave wiped out 250,000 people within an hour. That's child's play compared to what nature can and WILL eventually do.

Global warming is a real problem. If you don't think it is or don't believe in it than you can join the other rank and file morons. I don't think it wil become our demise because it is a problem caused by human beings which means it can be fixed by human beings. I hate France as much as the next guy, but whoever it was that said the US is the cleanest of all industrialized countries also needs to get in the dumbass line. We are years behind some of Europe as far as "green living" goes (number one being France). The US is still one of the biggest polluters volume wise as well as per capita. We come in first place when it comes to CO2 and nuclear waste. I love me some America, but facts kind of get in the way of the statement that we're the cleanest industrialized nation. We are the biggest polluters because of the geographical size of our country and the fact very little isn't developed. Developed land, cities, etc=pollution.

Believe me or don't, but when all is said and done the human race will be another also-ran in the history of the Earth. This planet is capable of wiping every single one of us out in less than a day. There have been volcanic eruptions more powerful than every nuclear weapon going off at one time times 1000. Hell there was a volcano spewing ash in the air that shut air travel down for almost a month in Europe. That was barely a burp. One of these mega volcanoes blows and it will kill every living thing within 1000 square miles if it happens on land. If it happens in the ocean there will be a tsunami that wouldn't stop until it hit the Rocky Mountains. Volcanic ash will spew into the atmosphere and not only cause massive world wide fires, but will make the sun go bye bye for years. No sun=no crops or plant life, no crops=no livestock=mass starvation. Don't mean to be a downer, but when you look at the earth's history we are on borrowed time. It's not a matter of if..........only when. The Earth has killed itself and reproduced itself in different forms hundreds of times. It's extremely arrogant and stupid to think we have a say about how or when it does it again. Us continuing to piss it off isn't going to help, but in all likely hood something much worse is going to come along before global warming has a truly devestating effect on Earth or human beings. This planet runs in destructive cycles. We're just fortunate enough that we've found a relatively calm period to setup shop. It won't last forever. It's a geological and historical fact.

Dude, there is absolutely no need to sugar coat this.

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Dude, there is absolutely no need to sugar coat this.

ROFL

Thanks fucker! Just blew Captain and Coke through my nose.

Param
06-21-2010, 07:56 PM
This +10000000000000000.

Way to kill a thread! But, you're right. An asteroid or some other random act of nature and this earth is fucked for humans.

Just look at the Volcano that shut down air travel in Europe. And when I did fly, the plane I flew on didn't fly above 27K. Just look at the leak in the gulf. Just look at the Tsunami that killed tens of thousands.

On a side note, I need to go bang lots of women and have lots of kids. Because that is rly the only thing that rly matters.

GoHuge
06-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Way to kill a thread! But, you're right. An asteroid or some other random act of nature and this earth is ****ed for humans.

Just look at the Volcano that shut down air travel in Europe. And when I did fly, the plane I flew on didn't fly above 27K. Just look at the leak in the gulf. Just look at the Tsunami that killed tens of thousands.

On a side note, I need to go bang lots of women and have lots of kids. Because that is rly the only thing that rly matters.Better hurry.......we're on the clock. I suggest buying a kilo of pure Columbian coke........take out 346 payday loans.........go to Vegas and buy the hottest hookers the place has to offer and party your ass off. Downside is you'll be dead within a year, but you'll have a blast and beat the storm!!! If you're buying let us know! :)

Param
06-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Better hurry.......we're on the clock. I suggest buying a kilo of pure Columbian coke........take out 346 payday loans.........go to Vegas and buy the hottest hookers the place has to offer and party your ass off. Downside is you'll be dead within a year, but you'll have a blast and beat the storm!!! If you're buying let us know! :)

Will those hookers have babies? I need to spread my seed because rly that is all that matters. The more kids I can produce, the better.

Ugly Duck
06-21-2010, 08:34 PM
It took many millions of years for photosynthetic bacteria (& then diatoms & plants) to sequester enough carbon out of the atmosphere to make human life possible. It only took a few hundred years for us to dig it up, pump it out, burn it, & alter an atmosphere that took so freakin long to create.

http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/science/images/co2_concentrations-lg.gif

GoHuge
06-22-2010, 12:05 AM
Will those hookers have babies? I need to spread my seed because rly that is all that matters. The more kids I can produce, the better.Well I'm assuming if you cum in them then possibly they would produce children. Depends on the strength of your cannon. Why the obsession with producing a bunch of kids?

CrazyPhuD
06-22-2010, 12:11 AM
Way to kill a thread! But, you're right. An asteroid or some other random act of nature and this earth is fucked for humans.

On a side note, I need to go bang lots of women and have lots of kids. Because that is rly the only thing that rly matters.

:Poke: bullshit we have these guys we'll be fine!

http://readrant.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/armageddon.jpg