PDA

View Full Version : Wolves take down a moose. Image being the guy in the tree stand.

pr_capone
02-15-2007, 11:37 PM
I bet that guy was in the tree stand for a couple of hours waiting for the wolves to head out.

http://sighost.org/sigs/moose1.jpg
http://sighost.org/sigs/moose2.jpg
http://sighost.org/sigs/moose3.jpg
http://sighost.org/sigs/moose4.jpg

Halfcan
02-15-2007, 11:40 PM
cool pics

Demonpenz
02-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Reminds me of derick johnson and Jallen on plummer

Thig Lyfe
02-15-2007, 11:43 PM
That's badass.

I wish there were video.

Chiefs_Fan
02-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Cool, That would give you the willies, sitting in that stand and knowing you are about 1/10 the size of that moose the wolves are eating.

That tree stand may be his new home!

Scaga
02-16-2007, 06:41 AM
[QUOTE=Chiefs_Fan]Cool, That would give you the willies, sitting in that stand and knowing you are about 1/10 the size of that moose the wolves are eating.

QUOTE]

But then again, the moose wasn't armed!

Chief Henry
02-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Mother nature in her rawest form.

HonestChieffan
02-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Those are outtakes I believe from a video...somewhere else i saw that.

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 07:51 AM
The Chiefs Defense Could use some tacklin Skills like that.....Thats' swarming to the ball.

That guy should have stuck an arrow into a wolf and had a cool Mount to go with the pics.

Peta should protest nature.....thats just cruel.

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 07:53 AM
I can relate to the moose in the 3rd pic....I had about that many people on my ass yesterday at work, and a couple chewing on it.

vailpass
02-16-2007, 07:56 AM
The Chiefs Defense Could use some tacklin Skills like that.....Thats' swarming to the ball.

That guy should have stuck an arrow into a wolf and had a cool Mount to go with the pics.

ROFL

dtebbe
02-16-2007, 07:59 AM
I bet that guy was in the tree stand for a couple of hours waiting for the wolves to head out.

That would all depend on what he had for a sidearm......

That many wolves would make a nice coat, that's for sure.

DT

Redrum_69
02-16-2007, 08:09 AM
Boris and Natasha are behind this....

Groves
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
I dunno, they'd be so full they probably wouldn't even care when you left. Unless you've got donuts on you or something, then you're just dessert. Everyone likes dessert, even wolves.

boogblaster
02-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Wolfie like Moosie-burger ...

Redrum_69
02-16-2007, 08:49 AM
I dunno, they'd be so full they probably wouldn't even care when you left. Unless you've got donuts on you or something, then you're just dessert. Everyone likes dessert, even wolves.

talking about dessert.,...

Your mom is like a hackeysack...she'll take on everyone who gathers round in the circle, moving from one guy to the next she wont be satisfied until each gets thier "kicks", and even though you'll want to touch her you better not use any other body part except your foot

PastorMikH
02-16-2007, 08:57 AM

I was thinking, I carried 6 arrows in my quiver, a well timed shot could get 2. A couple of well timed shots would clear out the wolves and leave me an arrow or two to keep hunting with.

:)

jspchief
02-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I was thinking, I carried 6 arrows in my quiver, a well timed shot could get 2. A couple of well timed shots would clear out the wolves and leave me an arrow or two to keep hunting with.

:)That was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Kill one and they probably scatter. Especially if he's using a firearm instead of a bow.

Then it occurred to me that the DNR would have your balls in a sling for killing endangered species.

PastorMikH
02-16-2007, 09:31 AM
That was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. Kill one and they probably scatter. Especially if he's using a firearm instead of a bow.

Then it occurred to me that the DNR would have your balls in a sling for killing endangered species.

Yep. Nevermind that YOUR life is in danger. Kinda odd about how they view things.

'Course, if you don't show the video beyond the point where arrows are flying and you do not disclose where you are hunting, how will they know what happened or who did it?:)

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 09:33 AM
I'd have expressed my concerns to the canines that their tactics are inhumane and they are in danger of the wrath of PETA for their unsavory acts, and inform them of the nutritional value of the vegan diet.

Chiefnj
02-16-2007, 09:34 AM
I believe it was taken from a helicopter.

Link
http://www.isleroyalewolf.org/video_essay.htm

stumppy
02-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Those are outtakes I believe from a video...somewhere else i saw that.

I think it was a show about how the different wolf packs released in Yellowstone were doing.

PastorMikH
02-16-2007, 09:37 AM
I think it was a show about how the different wolf packs released in Yellowstone were doing.

Obviously they are doing better than the moose.

:)

ChiefsCountry
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
I always thought that Wolves would be a great name for a football team.

Cntrygal
02-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Reminds me of the Bills OLine.

And the moose was the Bills QB.

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Those wolves must have spent their puppyhood in training camp with Denver's Oline, Notice how the first blocker made contact, and then the others piled into the back of the Mooses' knees? In Typical Denver fashion, the Moose is now on IR.