PDA

View Full Version : Do we really need this?

Frankie
02-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Milli Vanilli, the Movie

http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2007-02-15/#2

Rooster
02-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Only if it comes out on Beta.

crazycoffey
02-16-2007, 01:25 PM
only if the dialogue is dubbed.

ndbbm
02-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Buh buh buh buh...buh buh buh buh...buh buh buh buh bullsh!t....

Iowanian
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
If the movie fails we'll just..

Blaaaaaaaaame it on the Raaaaain.....

Thig Lyfe
02-16-2007, 04:00 PM
We need this movie now more than in any other time in American history.

Cochise
02-16-2007, 04:06 PM
There is an authentic Milli Vanilli cassette tape less than 3 feet away from me right now.

thepascalblaze
02-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Steven Wright is set to star as both guys and later will deny it was himself... in one of the roles... creating further controversy and rumors of a curse, which later will played out on CNN in a first of its kind lawsuit in which Wright sues the supossed other actor(himself) for both plagerism and copyright infringement in the form of impersonation... just as the trial is set to begin, it is settled out of court for undisclosed damages and a binding agreement that neither Wright nor the defendant will speak publicly about the case again. 15 years later a made for TV movie will air based on the Wright performance and subsequent lawsuit, though a crowd of next generation Milli Vanilli fans will gather in Times Square to protest the fact that the Wright movie will not use any of Milli Vanilli's "real" music. Before the credits role, a brief epilogue will appear on a black backround noting that Wright broke the silence agreement part of the settlement and has been notified he is now being sued by the previous cases defendant...and has stated that at this time "I have no comment. I can't settle again. We're going to trial, though I'm hoping for a deadlocked jury."

88TG88
02-16-2007, 05:52 PM
these are the kind of movies that are great for getting high in. the theater will be empty so u can get it on with a chick or conduct illeagal transactions

Deberg_1990
02-16-2007, 06:39 PM
There is an authentic Milli Vanilli cassette tape less than 3 feet away from me right now.

hahah..i actually still have their CD. Honestly the music was always pretty damn good so i never understood why the "real" people who sang the songs never came out with their own stuff??

I actually think this movie, if done right, could be pretty damn good. The story is pretty interesting........I think one of the guys died a few years back?

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Honestly the music was always pretty damn good
Girl you know it's true... oooh oooh oooh... I love you...

Your right... lyrical genius'

:p

StcChief
02-16-2007, 10:04 PM
eh NO.