PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears=Anna Nicole lite? Is now bald with tatoos...

memyselfI
02-17-2007, 07:18 AM
BS has ANS written all over herself. I used to think she was as big a joke as Anna Nicole but now I think she needs serious help before she ends up like ANS. :shake:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/abc_gma_britney_070217_sp.jpg
Bald Britney Spears sits for new ink at California tattoo parlor

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-02-17-bald-britney_x.htm?POE=LIFISVA

Bald Britney Spears sits for new ink at California tattoo parlor
Updated 2/17/2007 8:16 AM ET E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this

LOS ANGELES (AP) Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in California with her head shaved completely bald. Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sat Friday night for a new tattoo a pair of red and pink lips.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," Max Gott, the tattoo artist at Body and Soul in Sherman Oaks, told the TV station. "She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

VIDEO: Check out Britney's new look

Derrik Snell, who works at the tattoo parlor, said Spears showed up without notice and stayed for about 90 minutes as about 60 fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

"She seemed fine," Snell said. "I didn't really notice (the hairdo) at first, she had a hood on when she showed up."

The appearance came the same day as reports on TV and websites that Spears, who has drawn criticism for her recent partying and sloppy behavior, had briefly checked into rehab.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, could not be reached for comment.

Syndicated entertainment TV show Extra first reported that Spears had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity website TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment center but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

People magazine's website, citing "a source," said Spears had gone in and out of rehab, and identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center on the Caribbean island of Antigua.

Access Hollywood then said the reports were not true, but did not cite a source.

A woman who answered the phone at Crossroads told the Associated Press that she could not confirm or deny anyone's presence at the facility.

Angelique Uram, a Spears fan who stood on the tattoo parlor's sidewalk for Friday night's spectacle, was aghast at the singer's new look.

"We could see her in the mirror, and her head is completely shaved," she told KABC. "It looks terrible."

Police arrived to control the crowd and helped Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV, her head covered by a hooded sweat shirt.

Iowanian
02-17-2007, 07:50 AM
You know she's high when she confuses her head and vagina with a razor in her hand.

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 07:57 AM
As far as regaining the status she used to have, she's finished, kaput. If her parents are any kind of people they must be sick to their stomachs 24/7 with her life choices.

If i was her dad, i would demand custody of her kids, otherwise they are going to grow up twisted, closer to the nanny than their own mom.

She makes me sick.

pikesome
02-17-2007, 08:02 AM
If her parents are any kind of people

From the stories, they don't appear to be the good kind. Many, many people got rich promoting her as a teen-aged masturbatory fantasy. I feel sorry for Britney, the people who were supposed to be looking out for her were busy looking out for themselves.

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 08:18 AM
From the stories, they don't appear to be the good kind. Many, many people got rich promoting her as a teen-aged masturbatory fantasy. I feel sorry for Britney, the people who were supposed to be looking out for her were busy looking out for themselves.

You are probably right, my experience is that most parents who get their kids into showbiz at a young age are living vicariously through them & dreaming of dollar signs. I'm sure not all of them, but a good many.

StcChief
02-17-2007, 08:22 AM
The new Schnad OConner bald is beautiful....

Sure-Oz
02-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Amazing how far down she has gone, kinda sucks and i feel sorry for her. When she was a star she seemed at the time she had a decent head on her shoulders. Hopefully she'll get help but it's been pretty messed up the last few years for her. No way she gets close to her star status again.

Braincase
02-17-2007, 08:32 AM
She's going to do a cover...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw_hZhL28mw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qw_hZhL28mw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Stewie
02-17-2007, 08:32 AM
I think I saw her at the airport with a tambourine in her hand.

morphius
02-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Maybe she is planning on playing the next GI Jane. Of course she could also be doing a "cleansing" and trying to completely refresh her mind and body.

But of course, most likely, she is just plain nuts and Paris told her to do it as a wicked joke.

boogblaster
02-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Another stupid foking bitch out of control..who cares....

Braincase
02-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Krk: "Decker, you stay here on the bridge. This is a hot alien babe, and I need to do the Shagnasty."

HonestChieffan
02-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Can you spell "white trash"?

Otter
02-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Ya know what's even funnier - u just took the time to make a thread and post a picture about someone getting a haircut.

NaptownChief
02-17-2007, 09:28 AM
I don't think she can be compared to Anna Nicole as Britney at least accomplished something in life on her own talents...Anna Nicole was nothing more than a no talent bum that became famous for being the most extreme gold digger of all time.

But I do agree that I can't imagine things ending well for what has become white trash Brit.

Fruit Ninja
02-17-2007, 09:38 AM
I dont see much wrong with her yet. She got married to a bad guy. It happens to what 80 percent of all married people now days? She may have shaved her head for a reason? dunno maybe her kids got lice or something. People are just to quick to judge anyone.

KcMizzou
02-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Maybe she didn't want to be able to submit a hair sample for drug testing.

memyselfI
02-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Ya know what's even funnier - u just took the time to make a thread and post a picture about someone getting a haircut.

Either you just woke up from a coma or are trying REAL HARD (unsuccesfully, I might add) to bash the OP because a bad, er, bald haircut is like not the only strange news coming from Brit these days. ROFL

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 09:44 AM
I dont see much wrong with her yet. She got married to a bad guy. It happens to what 80 percent of all married people now days? She may have shaved her head for a reason? dunno maybe her kids got lice or something. People are just to quick to judge anyone.

For me, the hair thing has nothing to do with it. She's been a walking blunder for several years now. I dont watch celeb gossip shows, but i do read the paper & watch the news & what i have gathered from that is that she has babies that need their mom yet she would rather be partying & clubbing & generally behaving like a skank with Paris than spending her every free moment bonding with & raising her kids.

Theres PLENTY of ammo to judge her with IMO.

Braincase
02-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Did you see the tag on her ear?

Mr. Laz
02-17-2007, 09:48 AM
maybe this latest move shows she's ready to dump the glitz and glamour and try and get her head screwed back on straight.

gotta hope for the kids sake

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 09:50 AM
good thought LAZ, that could be it. The, philiosophy of starting fresh.

She doesn't look bad shaved, if she's wanting to go for the cancer patient look.

Mr. Laz
02-17-2007, 09:53 AM
good thought LAZ, that could be it. The, philiosophy of starting fresh.

She doesn't look bad shaved, if she's wanting to go for the cancer patient look.
well hopefully she's trying to not "be defined by her looks" anymore.

:shrug:

Simplex3
02-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Look everyone, it's the proverbial semiannual "I post in the Lounge" post from memememememememememe.

Brock
02-17-2007, 09:57 AM
http://perezhilton.com/upload/2007/02/fill_in_the_blank_172/heeeelllp2.jpg

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 10:01 AM
I think it would have been cool if she left that tail

Deberg_1990
02-17-2007, 10:05 AM
Shes probably just looking for a role in the next Alien flick:

Mecca
02-17-2007, 10:35 AM
As far as regaining the status she used to have, she's finished, kaput. If her parents are any kind of people they must be sick to their stomachs 24/7 with her life choices.

If i was her dad, i would demand custody of her kids, otherwise they are going to grow up twisted, closer to the nanny than their own mom.

She makes me sick.

She's from backwoods Louisiana.......

Phobia
02-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Wow, she has a funky lookin head. I don't even think I'd want to set my beer on the back of it.

el borracho
02-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Sinead O'Connor, Sigourney Weaver, Natalie Portman... I guess I am not that freaked out by the haircut. Maybe she is doing other weird stuff (I admit, I am not up on my Britney news)? :shrug:

All in all I would have to say, "Who cares?" Since I am not a preteen girl this news affects me not at all.

Braincase
02-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Or she really wants to hook up with Ashton Kutcher.

stumppy
02-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Maybe shes going to a hospital for kids that have cancer. And she just did this to help make all the poor little kids out there who have lost their hair do to an illness not feel so self concious.

Nah, she's just an idiot.

Cochise
02-17-2007, 11:52 AM
I wonder what will happen to her. Overdose?

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I wonder what will happen to her. Overdose?

That comes a few months after the Hustler spread.

Cochise
02-17-2007, 11:56 AM
That comes a few months after the Hustler spread.

Yeah, it's not a question of if she will lay out for some skin rag, it's a question of when.

Bowser
02-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Can you get STD's in your hair?

FAX
02-17-2007, 01:18 PM
She looks like King Tut's big sister.

FAX

stumppy
02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
She looks like King Tut's big sister.

FAX

Queen Slut ?

chief2000
02-17-2007, 02:00 PM
As long as Cnn now is covering this kind of lame shit then the britney's will keep doing crap to get noticed for flagging record sales and lack of attention.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2007, 02:54 PM
As long as Cnn now is covering this kind of lame shit then the britney's will keep doing crap to get noticed for flagging record sales and lack of attention.

If you think that she's doing these things because of publicity and lack of album sales, you're sadly mistaken.

There's a reason that Chistrina, Mandy Moore, the Simspon sisters and the Duff sisters haven't had these types of problems: Great parenting.

Britney's parents are trailer trash and Britney's never taken control of her own life, hired real professionals for guidance and gotten out of the "country". Her former boyfriend, Justin Timberlake sure doesn't have these types of problems.

Britney was *supposed* to have a meeting some a lawyer friend of my wife's (and me, I suppose to) last night. After repeated phone calls today though, we don't know if it happened or not. But we do know for certain that she did not attend Clapton's rehab clinic.

SLAG
02-17-2007, 03:04 PM
http://media.funlol.com/content/Hit_it_Again_7.jpg

ChiefFripp
02-17-2007, 03:38 PM
What's the big deal?

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 03:41 PM
What's the big deal?

Its just something to talk about, i'd rather read about this than hear how someones dump went this morning.

memyselfI
02-17-2007, 03:44 PM
If you think that she's doing these things because of publicity and lack of album sales, you're sadly mistaken.

There's a reason that Chistrina, Mandy Moore, the Simspon sisters and the Duff sisters haven't had these types of problems: Great parenting.

Britney's parents are trailer trash and Britney's never taken control of her own life, hired real professionals for guidance and gotten out of the "country". Her former boyfriend, Justin Timberlake sure doesn't have these types of problems.

The girl a breathing and walking suicide. She's done everything possible to self destruct short of actually pulling trigger or taking too many chemicals. She is not doing any of this for publicity or album sales. She's doing this as a slow and methodic destruction of her being.

I don't think she's well. I think she's suffering from either depression and/or some sort of mental illness. I don't think her behaviors are consistent with someone who is simply suffering from bad parenting or low self esteem. Both of those factors might be aparty to facilitating her illness but I think she's clearly not well.

I do agree with you that a common component in both Anna Nicole and Britney's destruction has been the lack of good parenting and LOTS therapy would have helped in both cases. But in Anna Nicole's case she had substance abuse and depression issues that kept her in a destructive pattern of behavior.

I think Britney has something similiar in her closet as well. Checking into rehab for one day clearly indicates she's suffering from some sort of addiction and isn't quite ready to work to stop it.

FAX
02-17-2007, 03:45 PM
What's the big deal?

Well, personally, Mr. ChiefFripp, I think that whenever a celebrity's body is claimed by the reincarnated soul of Princess Nupatemahop, it's pretty darn newsworthy.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2007, 04:09 PM
The girl a breathing and walking suicide. She's done everything possible to self destruct short of actually pulling trigger or taking too many chemicals. She is not doing any of this for publicity or album sales. She's doing this as a slow and methodic destruction of her being.

I don't think she's well. I think she's suffering from either depression and/or some sort of mental illness. I don't think her behaviors are consistent with someone who is simply suffering from bad parenting or low self esteem. Both of those factors might be aparty to facilitating her illness but I think she's clearly not well.

Sorry, we totally disagree. Shaving one's head, getting tattoos and partying with Paris Hilton and the rest of the Hollywood crowd isn't suicidal. That's a huge leap you're making based on blurb media reports.

She's rebelling. Her parents cultivated an image for her from childhood. Mickey Mouse club, Justin/Britney, on and on. But what was lacking was true guidance, true parenting.

Now, she's got tons a dough, she's single and she's out trying to "find herself". It's not suicidal in any way shape or form and it's not unlike what so many teenagers across the US (and the world) do on a daily basis. She's just going through it ten years later than most. And under a "media microscope".

88TG88
02-17-2007, 04:13 PM
i wonder what her tattoo looks like. what does a pop princess who will sleep with anyone get tattooed on herself ?

Buck
02-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Now with Video...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmjvSM3x86o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmjvSM3x86o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Baby Lee
02-17-2007, 04:16 PM

I do agree with you that a common component in both Anna Nicole and Britney's destruction has been the lack of good parenting and LOTS therapy would have helped in both cases. But in Anna Nicole's case she had substance abuse and depression issues that kept her in a destructive pattern of behavior.

I think Britney has something similiar in her closet as well. Checking into rehab for one day clearly indicates she's suffering from some sort of addiction and isn't quite ready to work to stop it.
Jesus what a bunch of overstated bull.
She's 25. She's gone from performing teen to barefoot and [twice] pregnant, she's got tons of money, she's got some new partying friends and she is free of Vanilla Icerline.
So she has a few hard-partying incidents and now [gasp] she's shaved her head.
I've done worse, kids are doing worse as we speak, they're getting blasted at keggers, f@cking in frat dorms, dyeing, shaving, mohawking, etc. etc. their hair, puking, passing out, getting slathered in shaving cream, getting magic markered, getting taped to the flagpole, etc., etc. And they'll all gonna survive and thrive, and they don't even have the benefit of Britney's well invested millions. But then, they don't have the papparazi documenting their every move.
Should she be at home being a mother? Maybe, I don't know enough about their family dynamics to know how good a job she's doing when the papparazi aren't around.
Is it 1/10 as dire as you biddys are making it out to be, not by a long shot.
You want crazy, go follow Whatstherefook? Kate Moss and Pete Chav-alicious, or Danny Bonaduce. Britney's gonna sow a few oats, and she'll be fine.

crazycoffey
02-17-2007, 04:56 PM
She's 25. She's gone from performing teen to barefoot and [twice] pregnant, she's got tons of money, she's got some new partying friends and she is free of Vanilla Icerline.
I've done worse, kids are doing worse as we speak, they're getting blasted at keggers, f@cking in frat dorms, dyeing, shaving, mohawking, etc. etc. their hair, puking, passing out, getting slathered in shaving cream, getting magic markered, getting taped to the flagpole, etc., etc. And they'll all gonna survive and thrive, and they don't even have the benefit of Britney's well invested millions. But then, they don't have the papparazi documenting their every move.
Should she be at home being a mother? Maybe, I don't know enough about their family dynamics to know how good a job she's doing when the papparazi aren't around.
You want crazy, go follow Whatstherefook? Kate Moss and Pete Chav-alicious, or Danny Bonaduce. Britney's gonna sow a few oats, and she'll be fine.

man, I miss those days.

Phobia
02-17-2007, 05:05 PM

Thank you Dr. Denise. While I'm sure you're eminently qualified to diagnose dogs and house cats, I hadn't heard you were working as a psychologist yet.

luv
02-17-2007, 05:10 PM
What's the big deal?
Agreed. Her hair will grow back, and getting a tattoo doesn't make her crazy. Personally, I'd worry more about what she's doing with her kids while she's out partying. That is, if I worried about her at all.

Phobia
02-17-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm sure her children are well cared for by people who are well compensated. They probably do a better job than she could. I'd file this under the "who cares" category. Not every celebrity is going to be hot their entire life. Some get nasty earlier than others. Brittany will always sell enough records to pay her bills.

gblowfish
02-17-2007, 05:17 PM
I'd hit it.

Sincerely,
Chuck Manson

Bowser
02-17-2007, 05:24 PM
"Rich people aren't crazy, Jack. They're eccentric."

stevieray
02-17-2007, 05:28 PM
lice?

Phobia
02-17-2007, 06:17 PM
lice?

She couldn't afford lice shampoo.

Fairplay
02-17-2007, 06:20 PM
New fashion trend everyone!

The skinheads are back!!

Fruit Ninja
02-17-2007, 07:05 PM
For me, the hair thing has nothing to do with it. She's been a walking blunder for several years now. I dont watch celeb gossip shows, but i do read the paper & watch the news & what i have gathered from that is that she has babies that need their mom yet she would rather be partying & clubbing & generally behaving like a skank with Paris than spending her every free moment bonding with & raising her kids.

Theres PLENTY of ammo to judge her with IMO.
She went out a few times. I think i recall something about when she got the divorce that her mom told her to go take a few days n have fun. I don't know if that is a big deal. Mom being away from her kids for a few days is not a big deal. Celebrities are away from their kids far more then a few days at a time. Hell, my neighbor goes out every once in a while she has 2 daughters, but she's just about the most loving mother i EVER known. Its not that big of a deal.

memyselfI
02-17-2007, 07:12 PM

You are right, the girl has been a party gal of late. Seen drinking a great deal in bars and supposedly Nyquil on a curb. That is quite understandable at age 26 at least the first part. Is the partying her only issue of late? Well let's see what this young lady has done in the last three years since she gave birth not once but twice, shall we?

-married a young man and then had the marriage annulled within 24 hours. Vegas, what happens there...Happens.

-became engaged to her future husband after only three months*. Ah, young and in love makes you crazy. Happens.

-kisses Madonna. Didn't bother me but raised eyebrows. Who amongst us wouldn't pucker up for a famous person of the same sex in front of millions of people? Happens

-photographed with baby out of car seat. Illegal and stupid but not over the top. Happens.

-her baby fell out of the highchair. Happens, even with the best parents.

-photographed with the baby almost falling out of her arms. Those lil ones can be wiggly when you have shopping bags to hold onto. Happens.

-photographed without her undies. Again, many of us have probably ran out of the door in haste and gotten that 'what am I forgetting' feeling. Happens.

-Appears in an interview half dressed and a complete emotional mess. Again, when you are preggars those dang hormones are bitch. Who could blame a gal for both busting and showing her gut on national televison. Happens.

-Checks herself into rehab and leaves the next day. Hey, rehab is the lastest 'cover your azz for a fugg up' fad. Who could blame her if she decided it wasn't for her as she's not a McMinister or a Congressman or even a pro athlete. Happens.

-Decides that she doesn't want to be touched anymore and figures the way to achieve this is to shave her head. Now, I think this is a rather clever way of achieving the objective of making yourself unattractive and therefore untouchable. This one I find alittle hard to pass off as 'happens' so I'll just give her extra points for creativity.

Now, each of these incidents on their own merit aren't necessarily alarming or even eyebrow raising. But taken as a whole and given the fact that they've happened since she married and had children then I think she is suffering from depression.

She is young. She's had bad parenting. She had an abbreviated childhood. She became rich and famous for her looks and was heavily sexualized in her singing career. She got married abruptly, pregnant too soon, and repeat pregnant too quickly. She's struggled to lose the baby weight and get back her previously admired and heavily sexualized figure. She's had a very busy and emotionally draining last three years...

who could blame her if she's suffering from post partum depression or some other mental illness.

*and a mere 6 months after her first annulled marriage.

stevieray
02-17-2007, 07:14 PM
She couldn't afford lice shampoo.

there's shampoo for that?

FAX
02-17-2007, 07:27 PM
there's shampoo for that?

Yeah, but it's easy to miss because lice shampoo comes in really, really small bottles.

FAX

Bearcat
02-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Well let's see what this young lady has done in the last three years since she gave birth not once but twice, shall we?

Wow, it's like KCSpearsStalker.

memyselfI
02-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Wow, it's like KCSpearsStalker.

Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears

Easy 6
02-17-2007, 07:52 PM
She went out a few times. I think i recall something about when she got the divorce that her mom told her to go take a few days n have fun. I don't know if that is a big deal. Mom being away from her kids for a few days is not a big deal. Celebrities are away from their kids far more then a few days at a time. Hell, my neighbor goes out every once in a while she has 2 daughters, but she's just about the most loving mother i EVER known. Its not that big of a deal.

Well, the press certainly know how to blow things out of proportion, but it just seems like there are a LOT of different reports from a LOT of different nights.

BELIEVE me, i know how bad parents have to be able to get away once in awhile, it just that with her bank she could afford to take some time off from partying & celebrityhood to be a parent.

I never liked her music, but i did admire what i thought was a very together hottie, but she has lost my respect in every way. I'm sure she will be devastated to hear that news & console herself on a couch made of $100 bills.

Oh well, this beats talkin' about poop...

...or does it???

:shrug:

Halfcan
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
When your career sucks just shave your head. It worked for Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Can't forget Kojack-Who loves ya baby!

Fruit Ninja
02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
When your career sucks just shave your head. It worked for Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

Can't forget Kojack-Who loves ya baby!
Bruce is the man! always will be! Die Hard for life!

LocoChiefsFan
02-17-2007, 09:15 PM
HAHA, she was the first one to pass out at the kegger. Should've seen her before she washed all the writing off of her face.

SPchief
02-18-2007, 12:49 AM
Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears

Do you believie everything on Wikipedia?

memyselfI
02-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Do you believie everything on Wikipedia?

Nope. But that particular article seems to be well sourced. The only thing I repeated that I coud not find third party sourced was the Nyquil bit. I added that more for whimsy than to actually make the point about the girl's partying.

RedNeckRaider
02-18-2007, 08:10 AM
She and ANS both fall in my could give s shit less file.

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Save her D.enice!!!!

stevieray
02-18-2007, 08:12 AM
She and ANS both fall in my could give s shit less file.

it's amazing that people even care.

memyselfI
02-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Save her D.enice!!!!

I think someone should help her find Christ. Then she could make a comeback as a Christian pop star. Reborn and wholesome. Clean and pure. Then start the decent all over again once she got the 'cross over' hit...

no pun intended.

RedNeckRaider
02-18-2007, 08:29 AM
I think someone should help her find Christ. Then she could make a comeback as a Christian pop star. Reborn and wholesome. Clean and pure. Then start the decent all over again once she got the 'cross over' hit...

no pun intended.
I could be wrong but I would bet this is nothing but a get back on the front page stunt. When things are going good for these dumps they hate paparazi (sp) when they start to fade they will stand on their head naked to get someone to take their photo.

stevieray
02-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I could be wrong but I would bet this is nothing but a get back on the front page stunt. When things are going good for these dumps they hate paparazi (sp) when they start to fade they will stand on their head naked to get someone to take their photo.

watered-down madonna

RedNeckRaider
02-18-2007, 08:39 AM
watered-down madonna
Nails reply

Fried Meat Ball!
02-18-2007, 09:30 AM
I like Natalie bald a LOT better.

http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/2918_3512_Portman-Natalie-03-4x.jpg

SLAG
02-18-2007, 09:36 AM
My wife is currently growning her hair out very long she probably has not had it cut for over 1.5years she said she was going to let it grow then shave it to give it to the Locks of Love people..

It will be weird but it wont last THAT Long

crazycoffey
02-18-2007, 09:37 AM
yeah, natalie is hot. That SNL song where she gangsta rapped makes me laugh so hard.

Maybe brit just acknowledges she needs to make some drastic changes in her personal life and this is a symbolic way to remind her of that, everytime she looks in the mirror.

Kind of like the posting a fat picture of your self on the fridge, so before you open the door you have to think about your weight.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2007, 10:54 AM
I like Natalie bald a LOT better.

I liked her look better than the movie. It was a total disappointment for me. :(

WilliamTheIrish
02-18-2007, 10:58 AM
My wife is currently growning her hair out very long she probably has not had it cut for over 1.5years she said she was going to let it grow then shave it to give it to the Locks of Love people..

It will be weird but it wont last THAT Long

Slag,

tell your wife that is one of the nicest things a person can do for another. I see kids who are the recipients of these donations.

It's a beautiful thing.