PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would give a shout out for my sister's pain

Hound333
02-22-2007, 09:55 AM
She is in labor as you read this. My second niece is otw.

Simply Red
02-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Special shout out to my brothas "locked up" and "rocked up!"

JohninGpt
02-22-2007, 09:59 AM
There is probably only one thing worse than hanging out with a woman in labor.
Hope she has a smooth delivery.

Hound333
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Ya, thank god I am not in there right now. I fear for my bro-in-law right now.

Phobia
02-22-2007, 10:04 AM
I was going to trash this thread and then I realized it is slightly more appropriate than poop threads.

So, carry on.

Bowser
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
She is in labor as you read this. My second niece is otw.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing she shouted a little louder than that.

Donger
02-22-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll never forget when the OB shoved the placenta under my nose after my second child was born and said, "Got BBQ?"

Funny guy.

Hound333
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Ya most likely if it was in season I wouldn't have posted this. Out of season I rarely have much to talk about and my post number needed boosting. I guess its wrong to use my sister's pain that way.

Phobia
02-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Post whatever you want dude. I don't really care either way. I'll probably end up slinging crap your way no matter what you post though. Them's the rules.

HemiEd
02-22-2007, 10:45 AM
There is probably only one thing worse than hanging out with a woman in labor.
Hope she has a smooth delivery.

What is worse?

Holy Crap, you are from Nahfuk? Love it out there, you in the Navy?

Phobia
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM
What is worse?

Welcome to the Planet, n00b.

He's a seabee.

HemiEd
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM

He's a seabee.

Thank you, thank you very much!

I knew he had to have something to do with the Navy, almost everyone does out there.

JohninGpt
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
What is worse?

Worse, I would think, would be actually being in labor, or jamming an alcohol soaked toothpick in your eye.
I'm not from Norfolk, I'm in the Navy stationed here on my twilight tour. I retire next summer. I actually live in Suffolk.
Norfolk's kind of a strange place for a Seabee wind up a career.

JohninGpt
02-22-2007, 10:54 AM

He's a seabee.
It's a wonder everyone's not aware of that with that huge post count I've built up over the past six years.

HemiEd
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Worse, I would think, would be actually being in labor, or jamming an alcohol soaked toothpick in your eye.
I'm not from Norfolk, I'm in the Navy stationed here on my twilight tour. I retire next summer. I actually live in Suffolk.
Norfolk's kind of a strange place for a Seabee wind up a career.

Twilight tour, congrats! I was stationed out there, NAS, in 71-72, HC-6.
I never heard a bad word about a Seabee, guess they are needed everywhere.

The Rick
02-22-2007, 12:02 PM
My wife's labor and delivery was one of life's precious moments for me. Not only did I get to see my little miracle being born, but my mother-in-law suffered the brunt of my wife's rage instead of me. It was the perfect storm.

We're sitting in the room waiting for my wife to become full dilated. She's having contractions and trying to make it through the pain and she was doing a good job of not taking it out on me. Then, suddenly her mom arrives and walks into the room yapping on her cell phone as my wife is in the middle of a contraction.

They had the monitors hooked up to my wife which were making the various noises that they make. I think one of them may have been my daughter's heart beat. Anyway, as soon as my mother-in-law walks in the door, she breaks from her cell phone conversation to say to my wife, "what's all that noise?".

Again, my wife, is in the middle of a contraction. She responded to her mom with a "SHUT THE HELL UP!". It was a thing of beauty.

Dr. Facebook Fever
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
She is in labor as you read this.
What about anyone who reads this six months from now...?... that's gonna suck for her.

El Jefe
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
I have two nieces and two nephews, they are so much fun, its nice to be able to give them back when they start crying too lol.