PDA

View Full Version : Yet another child abduction in Florida

chagrin
02-23-2007, 12:00 PM
I was reading the headlines there and said to myself (I bet this is in Florida) voila, no suprise. I hope they cath this guy and string him the fug up!!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/02/23/amber.alert.ap/index.html

Police search for boy reportedly snatched from bus stop
POSTED: 12:20 p.m. EST, February 23, 2007
Story Highlights• Police say a gunman approached children at bus stop before abducting boy
• Amber Alert issued after Clay Moore, 13, was kidnapped Friday morning
• Moore is 5-feet tall, 100 pounds; gunman was driving red or maroon truck

PARRISH, Florida (AP) -- A gunman abducted a 13-year-old boy after approaching children at a school bus stop Friday morning, officials said.

Clay Moore, 13, was kidnapped shortly before 9 a.m., said Dave Bristow, a spokesman for the Manatee County Sheriff's Office.

An Amber Alert was issued, and authorities were interviewing the other children, who were not hurt.

Clay is about 5 feet tall and 100 pounds, with long, light brown or blonde hair.

He was wearing a Manatee School of the Arts jacket and carrying a red-and-tan backpack.

The gunman was driving a small red or maroon truck.

Parrish is about 30 miles southeast of St. Petersburg.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

CHIEF4EVER
02-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Good thing the jackass isn't in New Hampshire. He would get like 30 minutes in jail for doing this despicable act. I hope Florida catches this prick and 'accidently' blows his nuts off while he 'resisted arrest'.

noa
02-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Looks like the kid was found safe according to news updates, but they still haven't caught the kidnapper.

kaplin42
02-23-2007, 01:56 PM
The 8th Amendment should not apply to these sick bastards.

If I was the parent, All I would need is 10 minutes alone in a dark room with a crow bar for this sick bastard.

edit: spelling is so hard.