PDA

View Full Version : Why does Taco John turn off the Mainge when there is news like this?

Oucho Cinco
02-25-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm sure there have been occasions when others make rude comments like when DW died, but to turn off the board is really chicken sh*t.

The only times I've seen this board off is when the games are going on and the bandwidth doesn't support the numbers.

It is a shame that anyone dies before their time. We've lost our share in KC. DT(58) and JD(37).

This type of thing should never be about who they play for.

Phobia
02-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Don't be retarded. He WANTS the hits. I'm sure his site crashed. Any website owner wants hits and would NOT turn it off just to prevent trolling.

JBucc
02-25-2007, 08:55 AM
No kidding. I never would have imagined Allen wanting a trade would devastate TJ like it has.

Ari Chi3fs
02-25-2007, 09:05 AM
He may use the same company that I use... my site just got back up after a few hours of downtime, and about $50 lost revenue! :cuss:

Oucho Cinco
02-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Don't be retarded. He WANTS the hits. I'm sure his site crashed. Any website owner wants hits and would NOT turn it off just to prevent trolling.

I think he has it turned off. I have never had a problem getting on during heavy traffic. Some peoople troll, but in this case I'm sure he is cutting the commentary that surrounded the DW fiasco on the mainge.

Ari Chi3fs
02-25-2007, 09:41 AM
you know what happens when you ASSume, right?

Guru
02-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I think he has it turned off. I have never had a problem getting on during heavy traffic. Some peoople troll, but in this case I'm sure he is cutting the commentary that surrounded the DW fiasco on the mainge.

I don't understand why people choose to make fun of dead athletes anyway. Just because they play for the teams you hate does not mean you should disrespect the human being.

I don't think he turned of the mainge because of that, but if he did, I wouldn't blame him if that was the case.

Oucho Cinco
02-25-2007, 09:45 AM
you know what happens when you ASSume, right?

It seems as if you are the only one ASSuming. My comment was based on historical reference to when the site is down. When ever there is bad news in Broncoland it goes down. Circumstantial?

jspchief
02-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Why are Chiefs fans supposed to care what Taco does with a Broncos website?

Cochise
02-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Oucho Cinco
02-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Why are Chiefs fans supposed to care what Taco does with a Broncos website?

You always have spys in the enemy's camp.

Basically I call it as professional observation of a competitor. Not that the future of the broncos is very bright, but watching just the same.

Al Bundy
02-25-2007, 10:21 AM
I noticed it has been off since around 10 PM last night. Heck the board hasn't let me register since the middle to end of december with the "The adminstrator wont allow new registrants" or something to that effect.

Bwana
02-25-2007, 10:21 AM
I never go visit that donk cess pool, so I don't give a rats ass what that tool does.

Bowser
02-25-2007, 10:44 AM
DOWN GOES THE DRAIN! DOWN GOES THE DRAIN!

Mr. Laz
02-25-2007, 10:46 AM
I never go visit that donk cess pool, so I don't give a rats ass what that tool does.
yep

Direckshun
02-25-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm sure there have been occasions when others make rude comments like when DW died, but to turn off the board is really chicken sh*t.

The only times I've seen this board off is when the games are going on and the bandwidth doesn't support the numbers.

It is a shame that anyone dies before their time. We've lost our share in KC. DT(58) and JD(37).

I'm neg repping you because I hate you.

Fairplay
02-25-2007, 11:29 AM
I only go to the mange when im constipatied.

The issue gets resolved very quickly.

Skip Towne
02-25-2007, 11:50 AM
I only go to the mange when im constipatied.

The issue gets resolved very quickly.
They kick the shit out of you?

Oucho Cinco
02-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm neg repping you because I hate you.

You seem to think more highly of your opinion than I do. Who cares if you neg rep? I don't think my employer is going to dock my pay because of your issue.

Time for someone to grow up.

Phobia
02-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Looks like the mange is back up. So much for that theory.

Bowser
02-25-2007, 04:11 PM

Maybe you should go visit Plummer's website, and report back how much sand is in his 'giner after getting benched for a rook.

Slick32
02-25-2007, 04:19 PM
BTW, it's OCHO, not Oucho. Unless you have some pain somewhere.

I understand the joke, why don't you?

Kerberos
02-25-2007, 04:43 PM
TJ is a opinionated asshat that assumes more than anyone that posts on this board.

BUT ... with a lot of his dumassery he provides this site with a tremendous amount of entertainment.

You almost have to LOVE to HATE HIM.

IMO

Taco John
02-25-2007, 04:45 PM
The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't shut off the board because we got bad news. My host had a power outage that affected their entire infrastructure. They've been bringing sites back online all morning.

I was playing poker when the outage happened and didn't even know about it until three in the morning...

...and losing your diamond flush to four sixes is a bitch...

Kerberos
02-25-2007, 05:23 PM
The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't shut off the board because we got bad news. My host had a power outage that affected their entire infrastructure. They've been bringing sites back online all morning.

I was playing poker when the outage happened and didn't even know about it until three in the morning...

...and losing your diamond flush to four sixes is a bitch...

Oh so No one knows your site went down due to an uncontrollable circumstance so anyone that asks is considered STUPID?

Dumb maybe but you are reaching with that.

It seems everytime something like this happens you have an excuse ready. Not calling you a liar but it seems convenient....

I'm just say'n! :shrug:

:)

Phobia
02-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Oh so we don't know your site went down due to an uncontrollable circumstance so WE are considered STUPID?
I knew it. I'm not stupid. Well, not this time anyway.

Taco John
02-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh so we don't know your site went down due to an uncontrollable circumstance so WE are considered STUPID?

Whoever you are including in that "we," yes and absolutely. As a webmaster, my number one job at all times is to make the web site available for the users of said website regardless of good or bad news.

big nasty kcnut
02-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Well glad your back online taco. Sorry for the lost of a player.