PDA

View Full Version : "Why I Hate Blacks"

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 10:24 AM
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/27/HATE.TMP

A San Francisco weekly newspaper that bills itself as "The Voice of Asian America" is facing harsh criticism from that very community for publishing a column Friday titled "Why I Hate Blacks."

In the column, AsianWeek regular contributor Kenneth Eng listed "reasons" to discriminate against African Americans. The piece has been pulled from the newspaper's Web site, but the print edition of the free paper, owned by the politically influential Fang family, was still available in news racks Monday.

Eng called himself an "Asian supremacist" in January in another installment of the column, which runs under the label "God of the Universe."

Prominent Asian Americans immediately condemned Eng's current column.

"The hate is based on ignorance and is very similar to the rationales that the KKK uses against African Americans," said Henry Der, director for 22 years of Chinese for Affirmative Action and the former state administrator for Emeryville's schools.

"What gives me the greatest concern was AsianWeek's judgment in printing such a piece out of context," Der said. "It is so trite and hateful, it doesn't speak well for the publication."

San Francisco NAACP President Amos Brown, who heard about the column from a Chronicle reporter, was speechless at first.

"I can't believe this," Brown then said. "I am surprised the Fangs, who have supposedly been involved in interracial-understanding issues, would publish something like this. I am flabbergasted. We can't afford for these kind of racist flames to be fueled in that kind of setting."

AsianWeek issued a statement regretting "any offense caused by the one opinion piece," and Editor in Chief Samson Wong declined further comment.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 10:25 AM
And the article itself:

Why I Hate Blacks
Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

Here is a list of reasons why we should discriminate against blacks, starting from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

• Blacks hate us. Every Asian who has ever come across them knows that they take almost every opportunity to hurl racist remarks at us.

In my experience, I would say about 90 percent of blacks I have met, regardless of age or environment, poke fun at the very sight of an Asian. Furthermore, their activity in the media proves their hatred: Rush Hour, Exit Wounds, Hot 97, etc.

• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It's unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

• Blacks are easy to coerce. This is proven by the fact that so many of them, including Reverend Al Sharpton, tend to be Christians.

Yet, at the same time, they spend much of their time whining about how much they hate "the whites that oppressed them."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Christianity the religion that the whites forced upon them?

• Blacks don't get it. I know it's a blunt and crass comment, but it's true. When I was in high school, I recall a class debate in which one half of the class was chosen to defend black slavery and the other half was chosen to defend liberation.

Disturbingly, blacks on the prior side viciously defended slavery as well as Christianity. They say if you don't study history, you're condemned to repeat it.

In high school, I only remember one black student ever attending any of my honors and AP courses. And that student was caught cheating.

It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Penis envy.

MOhillbilly
02-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow. I'm thinking that another bullet point will be added to his story soon.

why because blacks are predisposed to gun violence?

Archie F. Swin
wow...that's ****ing weak

Cochise
Good lord. It's not that surprising that there are people like that in the world, but for a newspaper to think it was a good idea to publish it?

Archie F. Swin
02-27-2007, 10:36 AM
what happened to being the better man and rising above things?

Phobia
I'd be interested to know Kenneth Eng's age.

I'm guessing he's 19. Most of his life experience referenced in the article is from high school. Are we seriously going to take his opinion seriously?

kepp
why because blacks are predisposed to gun violence?
My bad. [/closing can of worms now]

ROYC75
02-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Just goes to shows that there are dumbass's still in America .

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 10:40 AM

LOL

Cochise
02-27-2007, 10:42 AM
LOL

Yeah, I LOLed too

Bowser
02-27-2007, 10:42 AM
On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo war.

LMAO

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 10:43 AM

I'm guessing he's 19. Most of his life experience referenced in the article is from high school. Are we seriously going to take his opinion seriously?

You obviously don't live in an area with many asians, in particular Chinese.

Kclee
It is rather troubling that they are treated as heroes, but then again, whites will do anything to defend them.

Wow, he was right. :)

ck_IN
Wow. I wonder if this was supposed to be tongue in cheek but it went horribly wrong?

At any rate I can't imagine any credible editor letting this see the light of day. Truely amazing.

KC Kings
02-27-2007, 10:44 AM
The name of this article needs to be changed to "Asian Writers are not very creative". I bet that every person on this bored could come up with at least 5 better reasons than what he has come up with.

"Blacks don't get it." Thank you for this enlightening observation. I never had any prejudice feelings in the past, but now that you have told me that blacks don't get it, I hate them all.

ck_IN
02-27-2007, 10:45 AM
<i>You obviously don't live in an area with many asians, in particular Chinese.</i>

Actually I don't. Am I missing something cultural here?

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 10:46 AM

Especially on this BB where people like NewChief embrace racism and call other people racists that don't go along with their program.

KC Kings
02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I like Chris Rock's version of this article a lot better... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utnK4o-jvzk

Ebolapox
02-27-2007, 10:54 AM
we must... BOMB PUHL HARBAH!!!

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 11:03 AM
we must... BOMB PUHL HARBAH!!!

if you are spinning the tables on the R and L...why the hell did you put the R in Harbah?!?! Wouldnt it be Halbah?

ck_IN
02-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Pearl Harbor is like Redrum's mom. It's really wet, full of seamen, and lots of large things have been sunk deep inside it. :)

Sorry I couldn't resist.

trndobrd
02-27-2007, 11:08 AM
And the article itself:

Why I Hate Blacks
Kenneth Eng, Feb 23, 2007

On the other hand, we slaughtered the Russians in the Japanese-Russo War.

"Eng" sounds Chineese, not Japanese.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 11:09 AM
<i>You obviously don't live in an area with many asians, in particular Chinese.</i>

Actually I don't. Am I missing something cultural here?

When they talk about Chinese supremecy they are not kidding. Many Chinese definately have an attitude and are by far the most racist nationality I have ever dealt with. We still have yet to have a Chinese client. They only give their business to other Chinese no matter how much money you made for them or saved for them. They will lie right to your face. For example I have said in may situations if I can show you haw to get 80% of the value out of your stock, postpone the taxable event and retain unlimited upside on your stock while obtaining a capital gains rate on your shares would I earn your business? Over and over and over again the answer is yes. They take what they learned from you and spend a ton of time figuring out how to do it throug their buddy named Wang and often times do it wrong or get far less desireable terms but they absolutely will not give you their business no matter what. It's a wasted call.

On another note their anger directed specifically at blacks is well documented. You might remember many coming out after the riots in LA defending their right to keep even automatic weapons because the blacks are always stealing from them. In San Jose about 10 years back they made some convenience store owners pull signs in their windows that said they would not serve blacks. That got almost no media attention but what it did was pretty nasty with store owners accusing the blacks of doing almost all the shop lifting in their stores. We have many Chinese out here and they are not PC. You can go right in their store and they will give you their opinion. They see themselves as being hard working self starters that came to the US and now have the highest testing IQ's of any nationality here. They see blacks as being stupid and too lazy to do anything about it. They also see them as being very disrespectful. I see that part as blacks just being less willing to take shit from people than whitey who will usually just bend over and ask for another most of the time. What else can you say for a race who is willing to pass laws legalizing discrimination against themself?

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Why do you all hate free speech? It's just his opinion.

Ebolapox
02-27-2007, 11:10 AM
if you are spinning the tables on the R and L...why the hell did you put the R in Harbah?!?! Wouldnt it be Halbah?

engrish is hard to spell sometimes

Bowser
02-27-2007, 11:10 AM

Get back in line. Don't make them break out the cattle prod.

Phobia
02-27-2007, 11:12 AM

I actually agree. Political correctness has killed freedom of speech.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 11:13 AM

So has religion

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 11:15 AM

Transgender challenged people have killed freedom of speech as well

kepp
02-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Transgender challenged people have killed freedom of speech as well
Mimes also

Phobia
02-27-2007, 11:28 AM
So has religion

Really? Can you be more specific? I'm not disagreeing, I'm just not understanding.

pikesome
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Really? Can you be more specific? I'm not disagreeing, I'm just not understanding.

Religion is the root of all evil don't you know? :rolleyes:

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 11:36 AM

I dont want to get into this today

Phobia
02-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Fine with me. My take is that plenty of people are willing to speak out because of their religious convictions and in spite of political correctness. You may have a specific example that could sway my opinion but I'm not sure I agree with your statement. I'd be interested in hearing more when you feel like it - not just for the sake of arguing but because I like to hear other views.

noa
02-27-2007, 11:42 AM
One observation from my own life:

My girlfriend is Asian. We live in a city with a lot of panhandlers, many of whom are Black (just stating a fact, not making any racial implications). Every day, I get hit up by the panhandlers for money, but they never ask my girlfriend because they "know" that she won't give them money. They "know" Asians will not dip into their own pockets for panhandlers. She gets a free pass. What's funny is that my girlfriend is a softie and she would definitely give money to people if they asked her, but I'm happy they don't.

The moral of the story is that whites need to be as racist as Asians and we'll never have to deal with panhandlers again.

Seriously, though, I have definitely noticed in my own life that there is a lot of tension between the Asian and Black communities, and both bring their own prejudices to the table.

This article is completely lame. No good points made by the author, and there is nothing in it indicating that there is a point to the article, other than explaining why we should all hate Blacks. Perhaps if it made some valid points and then appealed for us to make things better, it would have a reason to be printed, but as it is, this is a ridiculous mistake by the newspaper and the writer.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 11:45 AM
One observation from my own life:

My girlfriend is Asian. We live in a city with a lot of panhandlers, many of whom are Black (just stating a fact, not making any racial implications). Every day, I get hit up by the panhandlers for money, but they never ask my girlfriend because they "know" that she won't give them money. They "know" Asians will not dip into their own pockets for panhandlers. She gets a free pass. What's funny is that my girlfriend is a softie and she would definitely give money to people if they asked her, but I'm happy they don't.

The moral of the story is that whites need to be as racist as Asians and we'll never have to deal with panhandlers again.

Seriously, though, I have definitely noticed in my own life that there is a lot of tension between the Asian and Black communities, and both bring their own prejudices to the table.

This article is completely lame. No good points made by the author, and there is nothing in it indicating that there is a point to the article, other than explaining why we should all hate Blacks. Perhaps if it made some valid points and then appealed for us to make things better, it would have a reason to be printed, but as it is, this is a ridiculous mistake by the newspaper and the writer.
Where do you live?

noa
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Where do you live?

Washington DC

crazycoffey
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Wow, opinions, opinions....

but this reminds me, I saw (briefly) a clip about "being too white" I was at the airport and walking by the TV, but my first gut thought was about blacks, but I noticed alot of Asians in the picture.

Anyone else see this?
I should research it, but I haven't gotten that bored yet.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Religion is the root of all evil don't you know? :rolleyes:

Theres just alot of different religions and each has their own interpretation of the events that happened.

How you interpret the religion in each book of the new or old testement is the most important. Everything that exists is explained in the bible. Changing the fabrics of the foundation of everything that we have learned and read since the beginning of it all...thats killing the freedom of speech. You see it all the time...no praying in school, the Ten Commandments statue taken out of the courthouse, etc etc....anytime you pray in public you take a chance of getting rediculed. How many times do you go to restaurants and see people praying and thanking God for the food they are about to receive. You just dont see if anymore, that freedom of speech is non-existent. Individuals will practice this in their home but outside they will just do what the norm does. Isnt this being a Judas? Wasnt Judas the one displaying his freedom to acknowledge Jesus but then denying any involvement or association with Jesus?

gblowfish
02-27-2007, 11:49 AM
I've never seen a chinese guy in the klan before.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Washington DC

Good god, best of luck to you.

Do agree with my earlier take?

Dicky McElephant
02-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Wow. I wonder if this was supposed to be tongue in cheek but it went horribly wrong?

At any rate I can't imagine any credible editor letting this see the light of day. Truely amazing.

You mean like that article in a college newspaper about how rape helps out ugly chicks and it wouldn't hurt as much if they just gave in?

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 11:57 AM
You mean like that article in a college newspaper about how rape helps out ugly chicks and it wouldn't hurt as much if they just gave in?

No not like that at all, Chinese don't give a **** about whitey's PC BS.

Dicky McElephant
02-27-2007, 11:58 AM
What I meant is that the rape article was supposed to be funny....but it should have never made it into the paper.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:01 PM
I commend this author for not being PC and for sticking to his convictions.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I commend this author for not being PC and for sticking to his convictions.

Says the guy who is really against freedom of speech. ROFL

noa
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Good god, best of luck to you.

Do agree with my earlier take?

Yeah, I agree with your generalizations based on my own experiences. That doesn't make them universally true, though. I, too, have found that many Asian business owners I have interacted with are not shy at all about their opinions of other races. Not necessarily to the extent of a Spike Lee movie, but still vocal about their opinions.
There was a great line on the tv show 'House' last season. House was interviewing candidates for a job and some wacky white guy wearing crazy shoes and a funny tie applied and his "appeal" was that he didn't care what people thought of him. House responded, "If you really don't care what people think of you, you'd spend all of your time studying in the library like the Asian students." I think that touches on this subject. They don't really care what other people think. They have their vision of success and will achieve it. Maybe its alienating to others, but that's only a peripheral concern.

stevieray
02-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Asian/African American conflict reared it's ugly head back in the riots of South Central, IIRC.

greg63
02-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Racism does not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, creed or national origin.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Says the guy who is really against freedom of speech. ROFL

If you can find one example where I have come out against freedom of speech, I'll mail you $100.

noa
02-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Asian/African American racism reared it's ugly head back in the riots of South Central, IIRC.

Yes definitely. I think one of the roots is the resentment among the African American community that Asians done done better with corner stores and convenience stores than African American owners had done. Seems similar to earlier clashes between African Americans and Jews in south Chicago and New York. I know I'm oversimplifying things, but I've definitely heard that attitude expressed.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
If you can find one example where I have come out against freedom of speech, I'll mail you $100.

So you weren't being sarcastic?

pikesome
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM
How many times do you go to restaurants and see people praying and thanking God for the food they are about to receive.

My family (my mother and siblings) still do this most of the time and it was habit when we were younger and my father was alive. And we aren't very religious, or at least I don't think so, my mother's a bit old-fashioned but that means she doesn't much like cell phones.

My sarcastic answer was directed at those who blame "religion" for anything. It is a tool, a philosophy. It is just as easily abused as is/was Fascism, Communism, Humanism, Atheism or what ever -ism someone wants to justify their behavior.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:17 PM
So you weren't being sarcastic?

I definitely was.
Explain to me how that makes me against freedom of speech.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I agree with your generalizations based on my own experiences. That doesn't make them universally true, though. I, too, have found that many Asian business owners I have interacted with are not shy at all about their opinions of other races. Not necessarily to the extent of a Spike Lee movie, but still vocal about their opinions.
There was a great line on the tv show 'House' last season. House was interviewing candidates for a job and some wacky white guy wearing crazy shoes and a funny tie applied and his "appeal" was that he didn't care what people thought of him. House responded, "If you really don't care what people think of you, you'd spend all of your time studying in the library like the Asian students." I think that touches on this subject. They don't really care what other people think. They have their vision of success and will achieve it. Maybe its alienating to others, but that's only a peripheral concern.

I never questioned their success. Go to any school and you will get your validation in that area.

Fruit Ninja
02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
That fool that wrote the article just put a bullseye on his back saying, "hey black guy, kick my ass". I bet people put his picture on a website on some sort of forum. Dude best never leave his house.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 12:22 PM
I definitely was.
Explain to me how that makes me against freedom of speech.

You imply that people should only say something when it's PC. There are very real issues there and only by bringing them up and seperating what is real from what is not do we begin to work through something. The PC approach of don't say anything unless it is PC only lets things heat up until they boil over.

noa
Dude best never leave his dorm room.

FYP

Pitt Gorilla
Says the guy who is really against freedom of speech. ROFLSully is "against" freedom of speech? That's a pretty harsh statement. I'd assume that you can back that up.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:26 PM
You imply that people should only say something when it's PC. There are very real issues there and only by bringing them up and seperating what is real from what is not do we begin to work through something. The PC approach of don't say anything unless it is PC only lets things heat up until they boil over.

FOr you to make the jump from me thinking people that stay stupid shit should be held accountable to me being against freedom of speech is laughable. It's a joke.
It'd be like me saying you are against freedom of speech for railing on people who speak out against dogs.... exact same thing.

Like I said... find where I have posted against freedom of speech, and $100. Otherwise, you are, again, talking out of your ass.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Sully is "against" freedom of speech? That's a pretty harsh statement. I'd assume that you can back that up.

I'm not, and he can't.

58-4ever
02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm not, and he can't.

It's a silly argument to begin with. Saying someone is against free speech is like saying that you hate babies, puppies, and Lamar Hunt. It's a rare phenomenon.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Sully is anti-human!

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I actually do hate babies and puppies... just not free speech.

58-4ever
02-27-2007, 12:36 PM
I actually do hate babies and puppies... just not free speech.

You hate babies and puppies? I'm not real keen on babies, but c'mon.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
You hate babies and puppies? I'm not real keen on babies, but c'mon.

It was a joke, but seeing as how I'm against freedm of speech, I retract it.

NewChief
02-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Especially on this BB where people like NewChief embrace racism and call other people racists that don't go along with their program.

ROFL. Good lord you're a whiney pussy. Where did I call you a racist? I made a tongue-in-cheek joke that you were oppressed by the big, black, gay, pitbull hating man because that's how you act. You bitch, piss, and moan constantly about how the gay agenda, the anti-pitbull crowd, or AA is ruining your life and the America you love (but are going to desert as soon as you get enough money into some offshore account to flee the country).

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
FOr you to make the jump from me thinking people that stay stupid shit should be held accountable to me being against freedom of speech is laughable. It's a joke.
It'd be like me saying you are against freedom of speech for railing on people who speak out against dogs.... exact same thing.

Like I said... find where I have posted against freedom of speech, and $100. Otherwise, you are, again, talking out of your ass.

That's the problem with seagull posting nobody is really sure what you are insinuating.

chagrin
02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
people that stay stupid shit should be held accountable

Hey, real quick, I haven't read the entire thread and I ceretainly odn't know which specific thread you would have posted this one, but I am curious; being "held accountable" for saying stupid shit, could you cite an example of what you might mean? I mean okay, yes "I hate all black people" would be stupid, but how should that person be held accountable?

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Hey, real quick, I haven't read the entire thread and I ceretainly odn't know which specific thread you would have posted this one, but I am curious; being "held accountable" for saying stupid shit, could you cite an example of what you might mean? I mean okay, yes "I hate all black people" would be stupid, but how should that person be held accountable?

Accountable like others having the ability to call a person out on their stupidity without some dipshit calling them "against freedom of speech."

edit: of course, that person has the freedom to say I'm against freedom of speech, no matter how unfounded and idiotic it is, while I also have the freedom to explain to him/her that it makes no sense.

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:41 PM
That's the problem with seagull posting nobody is really sure what you are insinuating.

You seem to be the only one trying to mischaracterize a joke as being "against freedom of speech."

Do you not want me to make the joke?

ARE YOU AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH???

Sully
02-27-2007, 12:42 PM
ROFL. Good lord you're a whiney pussy. Where did I call you a racist? I made a tongue-in-cheek joke that you were oppressed by the big, black, gay, pitbull hating man because that's how you act. You bitch, piss, and moan constantly about how the gay agenda, the anti-pitbull crowd, or AA is ruining your life and the America you love (but are going to desert as soon as you get enough money into some offshore account to flee the country).

QFT!!!

bogie
02-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Penis envy.

Wow, first post, simply awesome.
ROFL ROFL

Cochise
02-27-2007, 12:57 PM

You act like he posts with a victim mentality but that's not it at all. He posts in an effort to inform people about the dog issues and whatnot and get people to be aware or take action.

I always notice victim mentality because it's my biggest pet peeve and I haven't noticed it from him :shrug:

chagrin
02-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Accountable like others having the ability to call a person out on their stupidity without some dipshit calling them "against freedom of speech."

edit: of course, that person has the freedom to say I'm against freedom of speech, no matter how unfounded and idiotic it is, while I also have the freedom to explain to him/her that it makes no sense.

I was curious, thanks

Ari Chi3fs
02-27-2007, 01:02 PM
http://sjl-static3.sjl.youtube.com/vi/YkkU0aTjC-c/2.jpg

Chinpokomon Executive: We cannot achieve so much with such small penis, but you American wow, penis so big, so big penis!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPVrjXxvAd0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPVrjXxvAd0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:06 PM

1. Call it a joke all you want. You're the one who endorses legalizing discrimination against your own race. I guess that shouldn't surprise me though considering you are also the guy who's wife openly tells him about wanting to **** a big black guy with dreadlocks.

2. Yea I don't like the gay agenda in our schools. Chances are you don't put up with nearly what we do out here so you have no appreciation for what I am saying. I also don't think that gays should be treated better than anyone else. (hate legislation) I don't think we should foot the bill for sex changes either. Other than that they can do what they want as far as I am concerned. I am not sure what you are getting at here. Truth be known I have employed more gay people than you will ever know.

3. Once again I don't feel oppressed. I just feel that the more we make race an issue the more it will become one. AA will fuel racism in this country. I couldn't be more clear here. We are even considering adopting out of Nigeria in a few years. I do not have race issues, then again I don't believe that ignoring what makes us different and following the PC path of pretending there is no difference is any answer.

4. I am going to pull a Sully here. I challenge you to find where I have once said any of this is ruining my life. I may consider moving out of the country however at some point if we continue to grow our government like we are now though and we keep increasing taxes and passing more unnessary legislation, especially if I end up with a lot of money like I am counting on now. This is not that unusual we have clients do it all the time. I am more than certain it is unusual where you live however. Then again most people there probably have a hard time spelling their own name.

NewChief
02-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Then again most people there probably have a hard time spelling there own name.

Spelling smack can be so much fun.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
You seem to be the only one trying to mischaracterize a joke as being "against freedom of speech."

Do you not want me to make the joke?

ARE YOU AGAINST FREEDOM OF SPEECH???

I think I was the only one looking for a clarification. You did that already. Why are you still on this subject? Do you even have anything to say about the real subject? I posted what I believe to be the real deal on it and you have yet to post about anything but your worthless seagull post. I know, that's your style.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Spelling smack can be so much fun.

Yea that wasn't very good was it? I will never win the CP spelling challenge considering how fast I post in between calls. ROFL

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Then again most people there probably have a hard time spelling there own name.

Or knowing the difference between 'there' and 'their'.

Ari Chi3fs
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Chinpokomon.... I got to buy it, got to buy it! Chinpokomon!!

way2kalm
02-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Yes definitely. I think one of the roots is the resentment among the African American community that Asians done done better with corner stores and convenience stores than African American owners had done. Seems similar to earlier clashes between African Americans and Jews in south Chicago and New York. I know I'm oversimplifying things, but I've definitely heard that attitude expressed.

I'll agree with a lot of it, however, I'll disagree with some of it. There have been many, many black entrepreneurs that have difficulty getting and securing business opportunities. For example, when I was growing up a prominet ex-athlete owned a few McDonalds franchises. He was looking to buy one in the "hood", but for some reason it was allowed. Why do you think this is? I hate to sound typical, but I think racism played a part in this decision. Believe it or not racism still plays it's part in the socail status of a lot of blacks. Now, it's not only racism, I believe that most of it we do to ourselves. But there a a lot of smart savvy black business owners that just get held back for one reason or another, be it financially or socailly.

Also, I dated an Asian girl for damn near 5 years. I was never treated badly by her family, in fact I might have cleared up any sterotypes they had about blacks. When we all got to know each other, we were all pretty cool. The only person I never met was her dad, who lived out in Virginia and never contacter her until she was 22. She went out and stayed with him for a week one year, and she came back and told me that her dad does not like black people. He informed her never to date a black man because all of us were bad, no matter what. Too bad we had been togther 3 years already.

Duck Dog
02-27-2007, 01:31 PM
In my company in Korea their were 10 or so black guys who were very open about hating Asians and Whites for that matter. Ever inspect a soldiers room that is decorated like a Malcolm X shrine?

I'm pretty sure racial tensions are very real between Blacks and Asians.

Cochise
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
I think a lot of this stuff regarding racism is going away with my parents' generation. People who grew up in the civil rights era have been exposed to it as a child, but the numbers of people who have been taught racism is constantly dwindling.

I have an extended family who mostly lives in a very rural and very white area of Missouri. I have some relatives in my parents' generation (from ~age 40 to 60) who are still active racists. The last time I was around all of them at once they were telling some of the most rancid racist jokes you could ever imagine.

But they are old. Their generation is dying out. Even if they infect some of their kids, they don't get all of them. And their kids will meet and deal with people from other races whereas they never did, so it will continue to go away.

There will always be some level of tension between any two different groups. But I think it's been on the decline for a while now that it's not socially acceptable.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Or knowing the difference between 'there' and 'their'.

Right, that's why I went back and fixed it. Whatever that's about all you ever bring to the table as well Holmezzzz.

Not one of you has addressed any real issue yet. No wonder the great majority of good posters here are posting less and less.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:39 PM
I'll agree with a lot of it, however, I'll disagree with some of it. There have been many, many black entrepreneurs that have difficulty getting and securing business opportunities. For example, when I was growing up a prominet ex-athlete owned a few McDonalds franchises. He was looking to buy one in the "hood", but for some reason it was allowed. Why do you think this is? I hate to sound typical, but I think racism played a part in this decision. Believe it or not racism still plays it's part in the socail status of a lot of blacks. Now, it's not only racism, I believe that most of it we do to ourselves. But there a a lot of smart savvy black business owners that just get held back for one reason or another, be it financially or socailly.

Also, I dated an Asian girl for damn near 5 years. I was never treated badly by her family, in fact I might have cleared up any sterotypes they had about blacks. When we all got to know each other, we were all pretty cool. The only person I never met was her dad, who lived out in Virginia and never contacter her until she was 22. She went out and stayed with him for a week one year, and she came back and told me that her dad does not like black people. He informed her never to date a black man because all of us were bad, no matter what. Too bad we had been togther 3 years already.

Interesting, it's amazing how different the Asian races are and we put them all in one pile called "asians" LMAO

I can see that happening in the banking industry. Race should never be an issue for anything.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:41 PM
In my company in Korea their were 10 or so black guys who were very open about hating Asians and Whites for that matter. Ever inspect a soldiers room that is decorated like a Malcolm X shrine?

I'm pretty sure racial tensions are very real between Blacks and Asians.

You're not supposed to say that dude it's not PC. :shake:

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Race should never be an issue for anything.

CAN A BLACK MAN NAMED HUSSEIN BE PRESIDENT?

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:44 PM
I think a lot of this stuff regarding racism is going away with my parents' generation. People who grew up in the civil rights era have been exposed to it as a child, but the numbers of people who have been taught racism is constantly dwindling.

I have an extended family who mostly lives in a very rural and very white area of Missouri. I have some relatives in my parents' generation (from ~age 40 to 60) who are still active racists. The last time I was around all of them at once they were telling some of the most rancid racist jokes you could ever imagine.

But they are old. Their generation is dying out. Even if they infect some of their kids, they don't get all of them. And their kids will meet and deal with people from other races whereas they never did, so it will continue to go away.

There will always be some level of tension between any two different groups. But I think it's been on the decline for a while now that it's not socially acceptable.

I think that is a pretty accurate take. When we can all be in a room and make fun of each other without anyone getting their panties in a wad we will finally be there. Making race an issue only fuels the fire of racism. Then again there are a whole lot of people making money on race issues that never want to see them go away. They would have to go out and get a real job or something.

way2kalm
02-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Interesting, it's amazing how different the Asian races are and we put them all in one pile called "asians" LMAO

I can see that happening in the banking industry. Race should never be an issue for anything.

Alright, Alright, she is Cambodian/Vetenimese and her immediate family is Cambodian/Loation. Is that better? :p

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM
That's the problem with seagull posting nobody is really sure what you are insinuating.I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER

Cochise
02-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER

WE FEEL THORRY FOR YUOR CAPSLOCKZ

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:51 PM
CAN A BLACK MAN NAMED HUSSEIN BE PRESIDENT?

Some day, not now Taco. Realism > Idealism. I have posted all of the reasons why but all of Husseins supports refused to address them including some clown named Holmezzzzz.

It is what it is. If you want to talk about black men making it to president I think the closest one now would be Colin Powell. I would most likely vote for him over any of the current contenders as well.

Personally I can't support anyone who who is for raising taxes and taking away guns, but that's just me.

way2kalm
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM

What'd you say about my Mama??!! You feel sorry for who.....!!!!

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Alright, Alright, she is Cambodian/Vetenimese and her immediate family is Cambodian/Loation. Is that better? :p

I here I thought I had gone out with just about all the asian races. :)

Can't give you any help there.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 01:54 PM

ROFL I don't need you to tee it up for me, honest.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Some day, not now Taco. Realism > Idealism

I didn't say you believed it. Just pointing out the hypocrisy when you say that talking about race only makes it more of an issue, when you're the first to bring up the fact that Obama is a black man with a middle name of Hussein.

58-4ever
02-27-2007, 02:01 PM
I didn't say you believed it. Just pointing out the hypocrisy when you say that talking about race only makes it more of an issue, when you're the first to bring up the fact that Obama is a black man with a middle name of Hussein.

Technically, Obama is not a black man. The black moniker is usually reserved for African-Americans who are descendants of slaves. Obama's father is Kenyan and his mother is White.

way2kalm
02-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Technically, Obama is not a black man. The black moniker is usually reserved for African-Americans who are descendants of slaves. Obama's father is Kenyan and his mother is White.

Good observation! :clap:
Africans are NOT Black! Never confuse the two!

SNR
02-27-2007, 02:06 PM
• Contrary to media depictions, I would argue that blacks are weak-willed. They are the only race that has been enslaved for 300 years. It's unbelievable that it took them that long to fight back.
Here's what's funny: The author is Chinese and is extolling the Japanese victory and in the Japanese-Russo War.

This is weird, considering how the Chinese feel about the Japanese. The Japanese absolutely DESTROYED China in the 1920s and 30s when they invaded. They raped women and children, tortured whomever they pleased, and annihilated entire towns and villages. And it was completely unprovoked too.

One of my better friends is Chinese. He's grown up in America, but his parents lived in China for most of their lives. If you ask them how they feel about Japanese people, they don't hate them necessarily, but there's still a huge amount of mistrust between the two ethnicities. Even stranger is my colleague, who is around 50 years old and Japanese. If you talk to him about Japanese history, he doesn't even acknowledge what his country did. And the Japanese government in the past 70 years has never apologized to China. It's weird stuff. Germany has apologized to Europe. Japan doesn't acknowledge their dumbassery at all.

It's weird tensions and even weirder that this author is praising the Japanese.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:08 PM

I see what you're saying. I am speaking more in terms of creating social laws or rules that discriminate against a certain group based upon their race and ability to compete.

What's happened in DC with the libs is what so frequently happens with them. They don't hear what they want to so rather than deal with reality or the subject matter they attack me. This thread is boarderlining on that too. An election is different in the sense that it is a popularity contest. Unfortunately there are still far too many that are voting that will not cast their vote for any black man much less one named Hussein leaning to the far left. If I were to bet this one I would say the first non-white or female to be elected will be a conservative. The reason I say that is because voting records based upon race and gender of both parties. A conservative would bring both together and have the best chance. The reason I was vocal about it was because we need a strong democratic candidate this year that is middle of the road. I do not like either of the Republicans top 2 at this point. Obama is unelectable, that is just a fact.

SNR
02-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Africans are NOT Black! Never confuse the two!I'm not being racist, but I just don't understand. I thought people are blacks because of the color of their skin. Would not Obama be black because of his skin color?

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Here's what's funny: The author is Chinese and is extolling the Japanese victory and in the Japanese-Russo War.

This is weird, considering how the Chinese feel about the Japanese. The Japanese absolutely DESTROYED China in the 1920s and 30s when they invaded. They raped women and children, tortured whomever they pleased, and annihilated entire towns and villages. And it was completely unprovoked too.

One of my better friends is Chinese. He's grown up in America, but his parents lived in China for most of their lives. If you ask them how they feel about Japanese people, they don't hate them necessarily, but there's still a huge amount of mistrust between the two ethnicities. Even stranger is my colleague, who is around 50 years old and Japanese. If you talk to him about Japanese history, he doesn't even acknowledge what his country did. And the Japanese government in the past 70 years has never apologized to China. It's weird stuff. Germany has apologized to Europe. Japan doesn't acknowledge their dumbassery at all.

It's weird tensions and even weirder that this author is praising the Japanese.

Those two still hate each other.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Y'all want a hamburger? I got it from the basehead.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm not being racist, but I just don't understand. I thought people are blacks because of the color of their skin. Would not Obama be black because of his skin color?

It's completely silly. If both of Obama's parents were both Kenyan and he was black as night, nobody'd be trying to say he's not 'black'.

I think the argument originated from african-americans who don't like referring to him as a 'black' candidate because he happens to be half white.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Africans are NOT Black! Never confuse the two!Some Africans are not black.

Therefore, all Africans are not black!

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
WE FEEL THORRY FOR YUOR CAPSLOCKZLEFT SHIFT HERE

IT'S ME NOT CAPPY

SNR
02-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Some Africans are not black.

Therefore, all Africans are not black!Y3s

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:29 PM

My mother? ROFL Worry about your own Sam, Samantha or whatever you call yourself these days. Talked to moms last night. We are making plans to have her come down and stay awhile. She wants to help out little momma when she gets out of the hospital with her grandchild. We are figuring out how to do everything. She is excited as hell and can hardly wait. How did your last conversation with your mom go? What did you talk about? I'll bet that was a great conversation. "Well ma, I am going to cut my dick off and pump my body full of massive amounts of steroids for the rest of my life and be a girl now. Of course I will have to be a leach on society to do so by raising the health care costs for everyone else. This will probably also result in a very short life span for me. You will get the joy of watching your son turned freak die right before your eyes but at least I didn't kill myself. If this wasn't bad enough you will get to try an explain what happened to me to all your friends" I'll bet she is sooooooooo proud of you about now. Tell you what, why don't you have her send me a PM and I will let her adopt me as a son so she can have a real one. Talk about feeling sorry for somebodys mother. I can only imagine what your putting yours through bruh.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
It's completely silly. If both of Obama's parents were both Kenyan and he was black as night, nobody'd be trying to say he's not 'black'.

I think the argument originated from african-americans who don't like referring to him as a 'black' candidate because he happens to be half white.

I'll bet that's gonna help. ROFL

Otter
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Are you turning into a "cause" person peanut? Shall I make u a sign?

If you really want to make a difference there are 10,000 better way to do it than a football message board.

58-4ever
02-27-2007, 02:37 PM
My mother? ROFL Worry about your own Sam, Samantha or whatever you call yourself these days. Talked to moms last night. We are making plans to have her come down and stay awhile. She wants to help out little momma when she gets out of the hospital with her grandchild. We are figuring out how to do everything. She is excited as hell and can hardly wait. How did your last conversation with your mom go? What did you talk about? I'll bet that was a great conversation. "Well ma, I am going to cut my dick off and pump my body full of massive amounts of steroids for the rest of my life and be a girl now. Of course I will have to be a leach on society to do so by raising the health care costs for everyone else. This will probably also result in a very short life span for me. You will get the joy of watching your son turned freak die right before your eyes but at least I didn't kill myself. If this wasn't bad enough you will get to try an explain what happened to me to all your friends" I'll bet she is sooooooooo proud of you about now. Tell you what, why don't you have her send me a PM and I will let her adopt me as a son so she can have a real one. Talk about feeling sorry for somebodys mother. I can only imagine what your putting yours through bruh.

That was a low blow.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
My mother? ROFL Worry about your own Sam, Samantha or whatever you call yourself these days. Talked to moms last night. We are making plans to have her come down and stay awhile. She wants to help out little momma when she gets out of the hospital with her grandchild. We are figuring out how to do everything. She is excited as hell and can hardly wait. How did your last conversation with your mom go? What did you talk about? I'll bet that was a great conversation. "Well ma, I am going to cut my dick off and pump my body full of massive amounts of steroids for the rest of my life and be a girl now. Of course I will have to be a leach on society to do so by raising the health care costs for everyone else. This will probably also result in a very short life span for me. You will get the joy of watching your son turned freak die right before your eyes but at least I didn't kill myself. If this wasn't bad enough you will get to try an explain what happened to me to all your friends" I'll bet she is sooooooooo proud of you about now. Tell you what, why don't you have her send me a PM and I will let her adopt me as a son so she can have a real one. Talk about feeling sorry for somebodys mother. I can only imagine what your putting yours through bruh.Went into the store just to get a beer. Came out an accessory to murder and armed robbery. It's funny like that in the hood sometimes.

BIG_DADDY
That was a low blow.

He wanted to go down the mother road. I was sticking to the subject before that. I can't help it if Tinkerbell tees it up for me like that. Gunther Fan/honestchieffan could have hit that one out of the park. It's not like there is anything down there any more anyway.

FringeNC
I think college admissions drive a lot of the Asian animosity. From what I understand, in California, an Asian needs to score 1400+ on the SAT to get into a good UC school. For blacks, around 1000 is good enough.

Race-based quotas create racism. This kid is probably just bitter he didn't get into UC-Berkeley or UCLA. Still no excuse for making a fool of himself though.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:42 PM
He wanted to go down the mother road. I was sticking to the subject before that. I can't help it if Tinkerbell tees it up for me like that. Gunther Fan/honestchieffan could have hit that one out of the park. It's not like there is anything down there any more anyway.My father sold dope and my mother was a heroin addict. Moms and Pops were real popular in the neighborhood. They would always be giving parties for friends of theirs who just got out of jail or was on their way to jail. They only got married 'cause I was born. My pop sometimes worked as an electrician or a cab driver or a plumber, but his main job was selling drugs. Sometimes Mom would use 'em all up before he could even sell 'em. Then he'd have to beat her up. Growing up with parents like that, I heard a lot and I saw a lot. I caught on to the criminal life real quick. Instead of keeping me out of trouble, they turned me on to it.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Went into the store just to get a beer. Came out an accessory to murder and armed robbery. It's funny like that in the hood sometimes.

Now you're O-Dog, OK. Lay off the LSD Dog, it's probably the answer to all your problems.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Now you're O-Dog, OK. Lay off the LSD Dog, it's probably the answer to all your problems.Now, O-Dog was the craziest ***** alive. America's nightmare: young, black, and didn't give a ****.

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 02:48 PM
My father sold dope and my mother was a heroin addict. Moms and Pops were real popular in the neighborhood. They would always be giving parties for friends of theirs who just got out of jail or was on their way to jail. They only got married 'cause I was born. My pop sometimes worked as an electrician or a cab driver or a plumber, but his main job was selling drugs. Sometimes Mom would use 'em all up before he could even sell 'em. Then he'd have to beat her up. Growing up with parents like that, I heard a lot and I saw a lot. I caught on to the criminal life real quick. Instead of keeping me out of trouble, they turned me on to it.

I'm not going down this road with you. Put a capital V on your chest already.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm not going down this road with you. Put a capital V on your chest already.You should come too, man. I mean, you're not doing nothing out here but getting yourself in a lot of trouble. I know your grandmother would be happy.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 03:12 PM
My father sold dope and my mother was a heroin addict. Moms and Pops were real popular in the neighborhood. They would always be giving parties for friends of theirs who just got out of jail or was on their way to jail. They only got married 'cause I was born. My pop sometimes worked as an electrician or a cab driver or a plumber, but his main job was selling drugs. Sometimes Mom would use 'em all up before he could even sell 'em. Then he'd have to beat her up. Growing up with parents like that, I heard a lot and I saw a lot. I caught on to the criminal life real quick. Instead of keeping me out of trouble, they turned me on to it.

SOunds like youd fit right in on the Oakland Raiders board.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
You should come too, man. I mean, you're not doing nothing out here but getting yourself in a lot of trouble. I know your grandmother would be happy.

I thought I was the only one that dogged people about thier moms

and now I have sideshow bob pulling strings?!?!

Now its on....

way2kalm
02-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm not being racist, but I just don't understand. I thought people are blacks because of the color of their skin. Would not Obama be black because of his skin color?

With that said, I guess I would consider him black. It's just that the African side of his history isn't the same as the African side of my history. That would be the difference between Obama and Blacks in this country.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 03:26 PM

You're not a menace to society. Your biggest problem each day is deciding on which bathroom to go into, they dont have a restroom that caters to "strap-ons." Your mom can act all proud about how her son has become a he-she, but whose going to pass on the family name?

You carry your past with your last name, and now its all down the shitter...for what...lack of attention when you were growing up? Maybe you got picked on too much at school..some punk snot nosed kid who probably had everything he ever wanted cept a vagina and "OMG MOM BUY ME ONE OF THOSE"

If anyone on here should feel sorry for anyones mom..its yours. Put yourself in her shoes...oh wait, not too much longer you'll be similar, trying to hide from society, a hermit in the darkness, a leper of society. If all else fails in your life, just remember...you always have the circus to fall back on. bring your mom too, they need all the fat ladies they can get.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 03:28 PM
SOunds like youd fit right in on the Oakland Raiders board.I thought killing those fools would make me feel good, but it really didn't make me feel anything. I just knew that I could kill somebody, and if I had to, I could do it again.

MOhillbilly
02-27-2007, 03:28 PM

thats why colored fits better than black.

anything other than American is playing a victim or nationalist surrogate card.

Reaper16
02-27-2007, 03:29 PM
You're not a menace to society. Your biggest problem each day is deciding on which bathroom to go into, they dont have a restroom that caters to "strap-ons." Your mom can act all proud about how her son has become a he-she, but whose going to pass on the family name?

You carry your past with your last name, and now its all down the shitter...for what...lack of attention when you were growing up? Maybe you got picked on too much at school..some punk snot nosed kid who probably had everything he ever wanted cept a vagina and "OMG MOM BUY ME ONE OF THOSE"

If anyone on here should feel sorry for anyones mom..its yours. Put yourself in her shoes...oh wait, not too much longer you'll be similar, trying to hide from society, a hermit in the darkness, a leper of society. If all else fails in your life, just remember...you always have the circus to fall back on. bring your mom too, they need all the fat ladies they can get.
:spock:

MOhillbilly
02-27-2007, 03:30 PM
I thought killing those fools would make me feel good, but it really didn't make me feel anything. I just knew that I could kill somebody, and if I had to, I could do it again.

lol.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
With that said, I guess I would consider him black. It's just that the African side of his history isn't the same as the African side of my history. That would be the difference between Obama and Blacks in this country.

I'm Italian. My ancestors didn't share the same experiences as some Brits, Germans, or Swedes. We're all 'white' though. It's just a skin tone.

RJ
02-27-2007, 03:41 PM
The animosity between blacks and asians is easy to understand. The two races have nothing in common......polar opposites, in fact. For instance:

Asians are inscrutable, blacks are garrulous.

Blacks can dance, asians are very stiff except for the Chinese gymnasts.

Blacks are great athletes, asians wear thick glasses and are often hit in the head by the ball.

Asians are very studious, blacks like to watch Jerry Springer.

Blacks are wanton, asians serve wonton.

Asians like to shoot people who rob liquor stores, blacks like to rob liquor stores.

Blacks are great singers, asians hate music because it interferes with studying.

Asians join tongs, blacks join gangs.

I'm sure I missed a few, maybe you guys can help me out. But the point is that it's obvious asian folks and black folks will never be able to live in harmony.

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 03:47 PM

Looks like he's 22 and has an insufferably high opinion of himself. I hate Chinese.

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/eng_bio.html

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Here's another article by Ching Chong.

I was planning on keeping this blog free of this kind of thing, but something happened today that made me change my mind.

Religion is sick. Religion is disgusting. Anyone who practices religion should be forced to wear a shirt that says "stupid". I'm not fu*king joking. I'm really serious.

It sickens me that people of the 21st century still worship gods and other nonexistent entities. Such things were more understandable in the past, when humans had difficulty explaining natural phenomenon. Nowadays, everyone of average intelligence should be able to realize that religions are merely conformist constructs meant to enslave free thought through the use of rewards, punishments, peer pressure, etc.

So why the bloody drat are people still going to church? The answer is obvious -- most of humanity is DUMB. I'm not talking locked-yourself-out-of-the-house dumb. I'm talking DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Let's look at christianity. Christians believe that some creature called "jesus" sacrificed himself for humankind's "sins". They also believe that it was ethical for some guy named "moses" to be willing to kill his son just because a creature they call "god" told him to. First of all, christians have absolutely no comprehension of what it means to be ethical. They kill, steal and torture innocent atheists in the name of their bible and then pray for forgiveness from their stupid little priests. Secondly, a man who is willing to kill his own family just because someone told him to is a coward. A brave man would be willing to fight to the end for what he holds dear.

Let's look at the muslim religion. They believe that music, dance, naked women and other such things are "indecent". They think that some creature called "allah" will bring them peace, yadda, yadda, yadda. They think that if they bow every day, they will somehow be transported to a place called "heaven", where everyone looks conspicuously human. I don't know about you, but I masturbate all the time. It's not going to affect me in any way, aside from making me need to take baths more often. And listening to O Fortuna will not make my head explode. Nor will spitting at every church I see make my intestines burst out of my abdomen.

Furthermore, most religious people I've met tend to be incredibly stupid/poor. They are usually black/hispanic immigrants who do not have the brains or the balls to understand science and thus resort to reading retarded stories about saviors and saints. (Oh, by the way, for those of you who want to scream at how "racist" I am for mentioning negroes and hispanics in such a way, go to someone who gives a sh*t).

I wouldn't mind so much if these pious morons kept to themselves. Unfortunately, such is not the case. During my last booksigning, I was confronted separately by three black guys, all of whom tried to preach to me the "goodness" of christianity. I continuously told them I was not interested, yet they just kept coming. Do I have to wear a shirt that says "ATHEIST" on it every time I do a booksigning? Never mind, I don't think religious people know what the word means.

Notice before that I said people SHOULD be able to realize the folly of religion. As Ballaxior said in Dragons: Lexicon Triumvirate, one should never say should. The fact of the matter is that most people ARE not intelligent. And those that are intelligent usually do not speak up enough.

I went through great lengths to promote atheism when I was in high school and NYU. I received a great number of threats and criticisms (most of which made me laugh, but some of which were an actual danger). Other atheists, oddly, just sat their and kept to themselves. This bothered me, because the only way us rational thinkers will be able to restore reason to this overly christian society is by getting ourselves heard. That means taking the risk of getting into fights, getting fired, getting kicked out of school, etc.

That's what I have to say for tonight. Now I'm going to sleep, and I know for a fact that I do not have to pray to a nonexistent deity to wake me up. My body's metabolic functions will do that just fine.

Hail Evolution. Long live Science.

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Looks like he's 22 and has an insufferably high opinion of himself. I hate Chinese.

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/eng_bio.html

Says Copyright 2005, so he's probably 23/24.

Redrum_69
02-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Here's another article by Ching Chong.

Now this offends me. This is uncalled for stereotyping.

DMAC
02-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I hate Chinese.

You should write an article. Maybe include bullet points as to why.

Publish it on WP when you are finished.

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
I keyed a chinese guy's car in high school - but he was being a jerk in art class. It was a nice car, too.

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Other atheists, oddly, just sat their and kept to themselves.

Now who's dumb, moron?

sedated
02-27-2007, 04:50 PM
I keyed a chinese guy's car in high school - but he was being a jerk in art class. It was a nice car, too.

lemme guess, a honda?

BIG_DADDY
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM

Wait a second, you don't even have the balls to confront a Chinese dude? ROFL

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 05:22 PM

Why do that though? If he's Asian, he's just going to end up crashing the car anyway.

Chief Faithful
02-27-2007, 05:35 PM
So did everyone come to agreement if Obama is Black? I keep coming back to this thread for the conclusion. I sure wouldn't want to use any incorrect labels.

So if you had to be a descendant of a slave to be called "African American" what is the heritage of an "Asian American"? Maybe the descendant of a laundress?

88TG88
02-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Wait a second, you don't even have the balls to confront a Chinese dude? ROFL
ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Kenneth Eng, Nov 24, 2006

White people hate us and will always hate us. Here is a simple list of evidence, going from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

1. How many American films feature Asian heroes who are not stereotyped?
2. If someone makes a negative comment about a black person, all of the whites get hopping mad. Make a negative comment about the Asian race and nobody cares.
3. Most Asians know that everywhere we go, white/black/Hispanic people hurl racist remarks at us. I have already received about 10 racist remarks in the past three months and I have only been out of my home a handful of times.
4. In 1982, Vincent Chin was killed by two white people, Michael Nitz and Ronald Ebens. Both murderers went free, as the judge claimed that they were not the type of people who deserved to be in prison.
5. Chai Vang righteously killed six white people after they approached him with guns first. Unlike the “men” who murdered Vincent Chin, brave Mr. Vang was sentenced to life.
6. Asian civil rights activities receive virtually no media attention. Yet Rosa Parks was pretty much honored as a hero just because she refused to give up her seat. This is curious because Vincent Chin died to defend his race. Why hasn’t he been given an award?It is quite naïve to think that all of this can be explained by claiming that whites are not “enlightened” or that whites lack awareness of our issues. It is even more immature to think that things will get better if only we continue to protest peacefully through lame marches and letters to the producers of (insert any American TV show here). Animals, through evolution, are intrinsically developed to detest organisms that are different; the obvious reason being that conformity to a certain level increases the chances of a species’ survival. Since humans are part of the animal kingdom, it should be no surprise that whites have evolved to hate Asians, who have a strikingly different appearance than them.

Furthermore, we do live in an age where “political correctness” and anti-racism are in vogue. Why then, are there virtually no Asian heroes in the media? This is solid proof that we are enemies in the eyes of the Aryans. If even in an epoch where equality is an important matter they still do not treat us as equals, then what hope is there that they will ever treat us equally?

More importantly, why should we care? We vastly outnumber them. When you have a disobedient child, you do not give him gifts to make him abide to your will. You show him the cane.

Count Alex's Losses
02-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Kenneth Eng, Jan 12, 2007

It seems like an odd title for an article written by an Asian Supremacist, but there are very good reasons why I hate many of my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Asians in America is how so many of them want to suck up to whites. I have had fistfights and verbal altercations with many who discriminated against me and my people. Sadly, however, the Asians who witness or hear about these battles often hate me for being "hypocritical," and tell me that "two wrongs don’t make a right." Do these sycophants think it’s "cool" to mindlessly side with whites and blacks? Is it not enough that we have to fight against discrimination? Now we have to fight amongst ourselves as well?

The second thing I hate about Asians is how little pride most of them have. This may be the result of societal brainwashing, but whatever the cause, it must stop. I am repulsed when I see Asian guys speak with British accents in an attempt to sound sophisticated. British people can’t be all that sophisticated if they don’t yet understand the concept of dental hygiene. I am also sickened when I hear Asian people imitate Negro slang in an endeavor to sound "ghetto." Am I supposed to be impressed that such a person emulates the attitude of a supposed slum resident? More importantly, whatever happened to being yourself?

The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Asian race, but every race has its inferiors.

88TG88
02-27-2007, 07:26 PM

and I have only been out of my home a handful of times.

that explains alot

HolmeZz
02-27-2007, 07:33 PM
that explains alot

He and GoatCheese have a lot in common.

kstater
02-27-2007, 07:37 PM
So, from reading all these articles that GoChiefs keeps posting, this Kenneth Eng person is someone who doesn't leave home much, hates pretty much everyone, masterbates a lot, and has a superior oppinion of himself.

GoChiefs, you sure you aren't the one writing these articles?

Fairplay
02-27-2007, 07:39 PM
The first thing I hate about Asians in America is how so many of them want to suck up to whites.

Go with the winning team is the wise choice.

Thig Lyfe
02-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Zach Galifinakis: "My father actually had a lot of trouble with the KKK, growing up in North Carolina"

Michael Showalter: "Was he black?"

Zach Galifinakis: "Greek. So... he had a hard time getting in."

58-4ever
02-27-2007, 08:37 PM
So did everyone come to agreement if Obama is Black? I keep coming back to this thread for the conclusion. I sure wouldn't want to use any incorrect labels.

So if you had to be a descendant of a slave to be called "African American" what is the heritage of an "Asian American"? Maybe the descendant of a laundress?

You are an idiot.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2007, 08:48 PM
My mother? ROFL Worry about your own Sam, Samantha or whatever you call yourself these days. Talked to moms last night. We are making plans to have her come down and stay awhile. She wants to help out little momma when she gets out of the hospital with her grandchild. We are figuring out how to do everything. She is excited as hell and can hardly wait. How did your last conversation with your mom go? What did you talk about? I'll bet that was a great conversation. "Well ma, I am going to cut my dick off and pump my body full of massive amounts of steroids for the rest of my life and be a girl now. Of course I will have to be a leach on society to do so by raising the health care costs for everyone else. This will probably also result in a very short life span for me. You will get the joy of watching your son turned freak die right before your eyes but at least I didn't kill myself. If this wasn't bad enough you will get to try an explain what happened to me to all your friends" I'll bet she is sooooooooo proud of you about now. Tell you what, why don't you have her send me a PM and I will let her adopt me as a son so she can have a real one. Talk about feeling sorry for somebodys mother. I can only imagine what your putting yours through bruh.But seriously, you're funny. You should be a comedian, like on that there television. Bruh.

ChiefFan31
02-27-2007, 09:04 PM
That is bullshit what you dropped BD and Redrum. This thread should be deleted.

ChiefaRoo
02-27-2007, 11:16 PM

one out of every three people living on this planet are dumbasses.

boogblaster
02-28-2007, 12:10 AM
reality check .. on line three .....

Redrum_69
02-28-2007, 08:50 AM

Oh? What about my Freedom of Speech?

tiptap
02-28-2007, 09:14 AM

Evolutionary theory predicts that we are more altruistic toward groups that we share genetic material. The obvious marker for "races" allow humans to quickly, visually (we are strongly visual creatures) to distinguish differences based upon race.

This same evolutionary process allows those not considered part of a group to be evaluated without the emotional attachment that offers grace and identifying we bestow most evidently on 1st family members.

This means that equality has to come from committment from a counscious effort recognizing the abstract meaning of equality as being universal.

There will always be a tension between the hard wired tendency and the thinking, reasoning understanding that we must learn and each generation learn again.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Kenneth Eng, Jan 12, 2007

It seems like an odd title for an article written by an Asian Supremacist, but there are very good reasons why I hate many of my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Asians in America is how so many of them want to suck up to whites. I have had fistfights and verbal altercations with many who discriminated against me and my people. Sadly, however, the Asians who witness or hear about these battles often hate me for being "hypocritical," and tell me that "two wrongs don’t make a right." Do these sycophants think it’s "cool" to mindlessly side with whites and blacks? Is it not enough that we have to fight against discrimination? Now we have to fight amongst ourselves as well?

The second thing I hate about Asians is how little pride most of them have. This may be the result of societal brainwashing, but whatever the cause, it must stop. I am repulsed when I see Asian guys speak with British accents in an attempt to sound sophisticated. British people can’t be all that sophisticated if they don’t yet understand the concept of dental hygiene. I am also sickened when I hear Asian people imitate Negro slang in an endeavor to sound "ghetto." Am I supposed to be impressed that such a person emulates the attitude of a supposed slum resident? More importantly, whatever happened to being yourself?

The third thing I hate about Asians is how apathetic many of them are in terms of honor these days. If I saw an Asian being stereotyped in a movie theater, I would immediately stand up and shout incessantly at the screen so that none of the white audience members could enjoy the film. When I saw a white man yelling at an old Asian woman a few months ago, I walked up to him and hollered slurs right back in his Aryan face. But most other Asians, I am disappointed to say, would rather just chuckle at their own stereotypes on screen and ignore the problems of their brethren. At the risk of sounding corny, whatever happened to the days of the samurai? When honor meant more than life? Whatever happened to the age of Sun Tzu when we used to kick ass?

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Asian race, but every race has its inferiors.

This guy is either Bruce Lee of he is full of shit.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Oh? What about my Freedom of Speech?

Freedon of speech only counts when you are being PC. Either that or you seagull post to spin.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 11:03 AM
But seriously, you're funny. You should be a comedian, like on that there television. Bruh.

I'll bet seeing your life as a joke eases the pain a bit. You should teach your mom that trick.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Freedon of speech only counts when you are being PC.
How many times can you really set up that straw man? You say it but...thats not how things are around here at all.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 11:17 AM
How many times can you really set up that straw man? You say it but...thats not how things are around here at all.

I didn't just say that. I said that or a seagull post to spin. Both the far left and right don't like free speech, that's well documented. Many in DC here at the planet have become exactly like that. They don't want to discuss shit they just attack you or dump a load of shit if your post isn't PC. Some people I never expected that out of like NewChief.

Chief Faithful
02-28-2007, 11:43 AM
You are an idiot.

Sounds like I made my point and hit a nerve at the same time. My father had to put up with the term 'Sand N****R' what is your story?

What I find idiotic is someone trying to convince me that the term 'African American' is a strict reference to slave heritage. It very possibly could have started with that definition, but it has long since given way to mean much more to the general public. Evidence is the the birth of similar terms 'Irish American', 'Latino American', 'Asian American', 'Arab American', etc...

I was enjoying the discussion it is too bad you could not do the same.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I didn't just say that. I said that or a seagull post to spin. Both the far left and right don't like free speech, that's well documented. Many in DC here at the planet have become exactly like that. They don't want to discuss shit they just attack you or dump a load of shit if your post isn't PC. Some people I never expected that out of like NewChief.

You really think that my post had anything to do with whether you're PC or not? I posted because you were on another rant about one of your patented issues, and I thought it was funny.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:03 PM
You really think that my post had anything to do with whether you're PC or not? I posted because you were on another rant about one of your patented issues, and I thought it was funny.

I call BS. The only time you try to clown sombody is when they don't stay on the PC path you're on. As long as I am on it you're the nicest guy posting on the planet. Don't worry though, your liberal buddies are working overtime to resrtrict freedom of speech. Won't be long before nobody will be able to disagree with you guys without being punished by the law.

Sully
02-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Who cries more?

People who make fun of racist morons?

...Or people who incorrectly use the term PC in order to make themselves feel better?

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Won't be long before nobody will be able to disagree with you guys without being punished by the law.
What a drama queen.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:10 PM
What a drama queen.

There is currently lots of legislation being proposed and some passed by the left. I'll post it over in DC. Thanks for proving my point though Zach, appreciate it.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Who cries more?

People who make fun of racist morons?

...Or people who incorrectly use the term PC in order to make themselves feel better?

Another turd from Sully, real shocker there.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 12:15 PM
There is currently lots of legislation being proposed and some passed by the left. I'll post it over in DC. Thanks for proving my point though Zach, appreciate it.
Nobody is stopping anyone from saying anything...you have always been free to spout your rants laced with insecurity...PC or not PC...smart or stupid.

Nobody is stopping anything. You can talk about how people are not allowed to talk until the pit bulls come home.

Sully
02-28-2007, 12:15 PM
You act like he posts with a victim mentality but that's not it at all.

Won't be long before nobody will be able to disagree with you guys without being punished by the law.

Sully
02-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Another turd from Sully, real shocker there.

Your entire argument on this thread has been a turd, dipshit.

You first said people were against freedom of speech, namely me. Then when it was pointed out what an idiotic thing that was, you started flailing in some different direction about the "True topic" of this thread, as if it was something different than making fun of a moron with a byline. Now you are crying at the top of your lungs about how the PC world is out to get you, while no one has even advocated that this guy didn't have the right to say whatever he wanted.

However, with freedom of speech, comes dissent, and if he's gonna write the article, I and all my "PC (what an idiotic term to use in this case, anyway)" bretheren call him out for being a dunce.

Perhaps you should take a deep breath, wipe the tears away, and calm the **** down. No one on this thread is taking away your rights. No one is advocating taking away the press' rights, and no one on this thread thinks you are making a lick of sense.

Is that "seagull (??? wtf?)" for you?

Logical
02-28-2007, 12:36 PM
....Obama is unelectable, that is just a fact.

Said often enough, it becomes the truth by a self-fulfilling effort.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I'll bet seeing your life as a joke eases the pain a bit. You should teach your mom that trick.My life has nothing to do with the humor. That was derived from seeing a clueless meathead snap into roid rage after I quoted a vaguely relevant movie scene in "response" to a randomly selected post.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:47 PM

You first said people were against freedom of speech, namely me. Then when it was pointed out what an idiotic thing that was, you started flailing in some different direction about the "True topic" of this thread, as if it was something different than making fun of a moron with a byline. Now you are crying at the top of your lungs about how the PC world is out to get you, while no one has even advocated that this guy didn't have the right to say whatever he wanted.

However, with freedom of speech, comes dissent, and if he's gonna write the article, I and all my "PC (what an idiotic term to use in this case, anyway)" bretheren call him out for being a dunce.

Perhaps you should take a deep breath, wipe the tears away, and calm the **** down. No one on this thread is taking away your rights. No one is advocating taking away the press' rights, and no one on this thread thinks you are making a lick of sense.

We covered the first part about what 6 times now? Your seagull posts leave a lot of room fro clarification, you did that already.

Now lets take a look at what you wrote.

I'm idiotic, a moron and cry at the top of my lungs that the PC world is out to get me? ROFL OK

Lets see I'm idiotic once again and need to wipe my tears and need to calm the **** down. (pot meet kettle) No one is trying to take my right away again even though someone said the thread should be deleted and we covered this like what for the 7th time now? NOw you speak for everyone on the BB in saying I make no sense. OK

Thanks for playing Sully. Now I understand why you seagull post.

Sully
02-28-2007, 12:50 PM
We covered the first part about what 6 times now? Your seagull posts leave a lot of room fro clarification, you did that already.

Now lets take a look at what you wrote.

I'm idiotic, a moron and cry at the top of my lungs that the PC world is out to get me? ROFL OK

Lets see I'm idiotic once again and need to wipe my tears and need to calm the **** down. (pot meet kettle) No one is trying to take my right away again even though someone said the thread should be deleted and we covered this like what for the 7th time now? NOw you speak for everyone on the BB in saying I make no sense. OK

Thanks for playing Sully. Now I understand why you seagull post.

How is deleteing a thread a threat to freedom of speech?

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:50 PM
My life has nothing to do with the humor. That was derived from seeing a clueless meathead snap into roid rage after I quoted a vaguely relevant movie scene in "response" to a randomly selected post.

Yea you have a lot a room to talk when it comes to hormone therapy Mr. Hypocritical. You will take like 10,000x more hormones in your lifetime than I ever did. I'm sure your mother is really proud of what she produced.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 12:51 PM

ROFL

In this case if you can't figure that out I can't help you.

Sully
02-28-2007, 12:52 PM
What a drama queen.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM
I call BS. The only time you try to clown sombody is when they don't stay on the PC path you're on. As long as I am on it you're the nicest guy posting on the planet. Don't worry though, your liberal buddies are working overtime to resrtrict freedom of speech. Won't be long before nobody will be able to disagree with you guys without being punished by the law.

So when I throw GoChiefs shit about Star Wars, it's because I perceive Star Wars to be a threat to my PC agenda? Got it!

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM

White people hate us and will always hate us. Here is a simple list of evidence, going from the most obvious down to the least obvious:

2. If someone makes a negative comment about a black person, all of the whites get hopping mad. Make a negative comment about the Asian race and nobody cares.

Furthermore, we do live in an age where “political correctness” and anti-racism are in vogue. Why then, are there virtually no Asian heroes in the media? This is solid proof that we are enemies in the eyes of the Aryans. If even in an epoch where equality is an important matter they still do not treat us as equals, then what hope is there that they will ever treat us equally?

He has a few good points here. Why don't whites champion Asian causes as much as they do blacks?

chagrin
02-28-2007, 12:59 PM
what the hell hapeened to this thread?

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM

ROFL

It's called censorship, Dude. The same reason we all left the Star board for this one.

Sully
02-28-2007, 01:03 PM
It's called censorship, Dude. The same reason we all left the Star board for this one.

It may be censorship.
But on a privately owned internet forum, for someone to have rules of conduct (as all do), there is no threat to freedom of speech. All of us are free to open up our own privately owned forum to say whatever stupid shit we want, no matter who it offends. It's no different than a restaurant throwing out a patron for cursing too loudly.

There simply is no threat to freedom of speech by deleting a thread on an internet board.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:04 PM
In this case if you can't figure that out I can't help you.
It's called censorship, Dude. The same reason we all left the Star board for this one.Your rights to free speech don't extend to a PRIVATE MESSAGE BOARD, dumb****s.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
So when I throw GoChiefs shit about Star Wars, it's because I perceive Star Wars to be a threat to my PC agenda? Got it!
All I have to go on is what I have witnesses you doing. I have never seen you post to Goatcheese. I do have a long posting history with you though. Like I said, nicest guy on the planet until I say something that is not PC. It is what it is. It's not a big deal though, just an observation.

HolmeZz
02-28-2007, 01:06 PM
The idea of being politically incorrect is that you're saying something most people believe or can relate to, but don't acknowledge because they think it violates a social norm.

Taking a stance against moronic statements like 'I hate gay people' and 'I hate black people' doesn't make you PC.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Yea you have a lot a room to talk when it comes to hormone therapy Mr. Hypocritical. You will take like 10,000x more hormones in your lifetime than I ever did. I'm sure your mother is really proud of what she produced.Still on the mother kick. So quick on the uptake.

And yes, she is. Thanks for caring. You're such a sweetheart.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Your rights to free speech don't extend to a PRIVATE MESSAGE BOARD, dumb****s.

Don't get all angry cause you lost your penis dude.

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Devil's advocate:

Why is it not just as acceptable for one to state "I hate black people" for example on a board if it's perfectly acceptable to call someone a dumbass, dipshit, douche nozzle, festering bloody anal fart, reneck, racist bigot, religious dickweed, f*ck Jesus Christ, God damnit Jesus was gay

I personally have read more offensive shit from non-believers for example and nothing happens.

So if a guy wants to say I hate black people
fags are stupid
you are a weak pieace of shit liberal
f*ck your mother

technically, using your own words, much of things you yourself say should neot be said here and therefore deleted.

Much of what Sully says should also be deleted. Technically what you are doing is trying to opress one side of an argument, so in the spirit of your own argument, you are incorrect.

So yes, yes right to free speech certianly do apply here if it's acceptable to offend every believer of Jesus and God, for example.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Devil's advocate:

Why is it not just as acceptable for one to state "I hate black people" for example on a board if it's perfectly acceptable to call someone a dumbass, dipshit, douche nozzle, festering bloody anal fart, reneck, racist bigot, religious dickweed, f*ck Jesus Christ, God damnit Jesus was gay

I personally have read more offensive shit from non-believers for example and nothing happens.

Rump Rangers are stupid
f*ck your mother

technically, using your own words, much of things you yourself say should neot be said here and therefore deleted.

Much of what Sully says should also be deleted. Technically what you are doing is trying to opress one side of an argument, so in the spirit of your own argument, you are incorrect.

So yes, yes right to free speech certianly do apply here if it's acceptable to offend every believer of Jesus and God, for example.

You can say I hate black people...

You just can't use racial slurs.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:18 PM
You just can't use racial slurs.Much to my chagrin, if you'll pardon the pun.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Much to my chagrin, if you'll pardon the pun.
Chagrin, the king of "I swear I am not racist but..."

Sully
02-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Devil's advocate:

Rump Rangers are stupid
f*ck your mother

I don't think anyone has advocated a rule saying that no one can say "I Hate Black People." If there was such a rule, that would be up to whoever runs this site.
If there was a rule on this site that we weren't to call folks names, I certainly wouldn't be the only one in trouble.

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Chagrin, the king of "I swear I am not racist but..."

What exactly are you saying there, Zach?

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't think anyone has advocated a rule saying that no one can say "I Hate Black People." If there was such a rule, that would be up to whoever runs this site.
If there was a rule on this site that we weren't to call folks names, I certainly wouldn't be the only one in trouble.
I have no idea what makes Chagrin think his post is valid...the thread is titled "Why I Hate Blacks" yet it hasn't been moved, touched, edited, or deleted.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 01:23 PM
What exactly are you saying there, Zach?
I am saying its funny that you have to use that disclaimer so much.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM
dumbass, dipshit, douche nozzle, festering bloody anal fart, reneck, racist bigot, religious dickweed, f*ck Jesus Christ, God damnit Jesus was gaycheck, check, check, no, check, check, no, no, GOD DAMNIT JESUS WAS GAY... so, check

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM
It may be censorship.
But on a privately owned internet forum, for someone to have rules of conduct (as all do), there is no threat to freedom of speech. All of us are free to open up our own privately owned forum to say whatever stupid shit we want, no matter who it offends. It's no different than a restaurant throwing out a patron for cursing too loudly.

There simply is no threat to freedom of speech by deleting a thread on an internet board.

That's why I never said 'freedom of speech'. I used the term censorship, which is exactly what that would be. Deleting a thread on a private board for any reason is censorship.

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:28 PM
I have no idea what makes Chagrin think his post is valid...the thread is titled "Why I Hate Blacks" yet it hasn't been moved, touched, edited, or deleted.

Okay, then read the rest of my point, and I didn't say the thread was moved, touched, etc. I was making a clear point, just because you do not agree doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. And I was referring to a person stating that, who was a member here - you already adressed that part.

had to edit because i thought it was sully posting, heh

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I am saying its funny that you have to use that disclaimer so much.

I don't recall saying anywhere that "I swear I am not a racist but..."

Ultra Peanut
That's why I never said 'freedom of speech'. I used the term censorship, which is exactly what that would be. Deleting a thread on a private board for any reason is censorship.Not any reason. Age, at the request of the poster, duplications...

And his entire question was about freedom of speech, so your post was either off the mark or a complete non sequitur.

Sully
I'm sorry I was confused. Since you used the term censorship as a response to me asking how it was an affront to freedom of speech, I guess I misunderstood.

I suppose if censorship on a message board is so troubling, it would be better for those troubled to find boards with no censorship.

|Zach|
02-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Okay, then read the rest of my point sully, and I didn't say the thread was moved, touched, etc. I was making a clear point, just because you do not agree doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. And I was referring to a person stating that, who was a member here - Azch already adreesed that part.
I am still trying to see the problem here...one person doesn't agree...one person things the other person's idea is insane...

Where is there a problem with ANY of this?

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Your rights to free speech don't extend to a PRIVATE MESSAGE BOARD, dumb****s.

I never said it did.

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:31 PM
I am still trying to see the problem here...one person doesn't agree...one person things the other person's idea is insane...

Where is there a problem with ANY of this?

My original post was only responding as role of devil's advocate of sully's post okay zach?

now please, stop calling me a racist - your inference is very clear

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:32 PM

Where is there a problem with ANY of this?Disputing any opinion is too PC. :cuss:

chagrin
02-28-2007, 01:34 PM
check, check, check, no, check, check, no, no, GOD DAMNIT JESUS WAS GAY... so, check

What you wrote there was ignorant, silly but nothing less than I would expect from you. But next time dude, when you rant about being offended by something someone says about faigs, bleaks or Soccer players; just remember this post, and your before it okay?

Your logic is totally flawed - that can't be argued.

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Not any reason. Age, at the request of the poster, duplications...

And his entire question was about freedom of speech, so your post was either off the mark or a complete non sequitur.

I was quoting Sully and simply clarified the difference. In other words, I do not think deleting the thread is a threat to FoS, but I do believe that it is censorship. (which I'm of the belief that any private entity can do pretty much what they please in the regard)

Logical
02-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Yea you have a lot a room to talk when it comes to hormone therapy Mr. Hypocritical. You will take like 10,000x more hormones in your lifetime than I ever did. I'm sure your mother is really proud of what she produced.
Sometimes you go over the top, Psi is a good person and I don't understand what has gone on or is going on between the two of you. Seems like it might be some sort of misunderstanding like you had with (Zach or Jensen or maybe both) Anyway since I like all of you I hope you all work it out and this childishness on both parties part ends soon.

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Back on topic. Can anyone explain why whites don't champion Asian causes like they do blacks?

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 01:36 PM
I never said it did.

You are filled with hate you ****ing dumb****s, morons, idiots, crybabies ....................................

ROFL

I know I need to calm down.

ROFL

Sully
02-28-2007, 01:37 PM

I don't think that's at all accurate. There a plenty of people who come along and make their case, for better or worse, when non-believers say whatever they are going to say.

Rump Rangers are stupid
f*ck your mother

I have read all those things and worse, and there is a very small amount of people who protest.

Well, since I never advocated deleting anything at all, then I'm not sure what your point is.

If there were rules against calling a couple of names, then what I typed should be deleted. I don't think, however, that a couple of names is really oppressing an argument. Can it get over the top and actually stifle the argument of someone not able to handle such things? Absolutely. I've flown off the handle and quit sites before because I didn't like the opinions of the majority. But I certainly didn't feel that my argument was supressed, I just took it elsewhere.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:37 PM
But next time dude, when you rant about being offended by something someone says about faigs, bleaks or Soccer playersI'm offended you would say such a thing! :deevee:

Your logic is totally flawed - that can't be argued./me argues

I was quoting Sully and simply clarified the difference. In other words, I do not think deleting the thread is a threat to FoS, but I do believe that it is censorship. (which I'm of the belief that any private entity can do pretty much what they please in the regard)Okey dokey. Cool beans.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Back on topic. Can anyone explain why whites don't champion Asian causes like they do blacks?

Because asian slavery was less widespread than african? Because the problems of our Asian-American citizens seem to be less rampant than those of our African-American? Because asians have never really been fully identified as part of the civil rights movement, for whatever reason? No clue, honestly, but those are a few ideas.

Sully
02-28-2007, 01:40 PM
ROFL

I know I need to calm down.

ROFL

I called you one name. And as it came just after a cig, I was definitely calm about it.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:40 PM
ROFL That was my response when I saw this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hvNi0VZwc8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hvNi0VZwc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lead to a gorilla pounding away at its keyboard for what must have been hours to churn out a furious twenty-sentence paragraph about MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Sully
02-28-2007, 01:43 PM

It's a good question. We should fight injustices put upon any segment of society, and if we are failing one segment, then we are flat out failing. I think NewChief's ideas were probably pretty spot on as to the "why" of the situation.

Duck Dog
02-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Because asian slavery was less widespread than african? Because the problems of our Asian-American citizens seem to be less rampant than those of our African-American? Because asians have never really been fully identified as part of the civil rights movement, for whatever reason? No clue, honestly, but those are a few ideas.

So we have levels of oppression that deserve more attention than others. That doesn't seem very fair, especially since their are more slaves today than ever.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Sometimes you go over the top, Psi is a good person and I don't understand what has gone on or is going on between the two of you. Seems like it might be some sort of misunderstanding like you had with (Zach or Jensen or maybe both) Anyway since I like all of you I hope you all work it out and this childishness on both parties part ends soon.

Psi pulled the mom card, I was just playing along. :)

I think it started when he got all angry because I didn't feel tax payers should have to foot the astronomical medical bill associated with sex changes. Call me crazy.

I am going to go out on a limb here and we will see how close I am to being accurate. I am guessing our traffic is already slowing here at the planet. I attribute that to mentality of the average poster here now which has changed dramatically over the last year IMO. The best posters are not here much anymore or they come on at night when I don't see them. They are not posting in the daytime. If this trend continues this place will not even resemble what it once was 12 months from now. I am also guessing our traffic will be half what it is now at that time.

BIG DADDY

Just looking at his crystal ball.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Jesus Christ, you're dense.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 01:56 PM
So we have levels of oppression that deserve more attention than others. That doesn't seem very fair, especially since their are more slaves today than ever.

I don't think that it's necessarily fair. Also, I think that Asian inequality isn't so much in the cultural consciousness as African-American inequality. One could posit all sorts of reasons for this, depending on political bias, but I'll stay away from that until this makes the inevitable trip to DC.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 01:59 PM
I called you one name. And as it came just after a cig, I was definitely calm about it.

Yea, you're the smoking zen master dude.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 02:01 PM
That was my response when I saw this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hvNi0VZwc8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2hvNi0VZwc8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lead to a gorilla pounding away at its keyboard for what must have been hours to churn out a furious twenty-sentence paragraph about MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Only you could associate the two. Nobody tried to address the subject more seriously than I did to start the thread.

Sully
02-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Yea, you're the smoking zen master dude.

You think it takes energy or an amped up sense of disquiet to type a lot of words?

Like I said, I called you one name, and I was very calm.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 02:04 PM
You think it takes energy or an amped up sense of disquiet to type a lot of words?

Like I said, I called you one name, and I was very calm.

Have another smoke dude.

Logical
02-28-2007, 02:39 PM
....The best posters are not here much anymore or they come on at night when I don't see them. They are not posting in the daytime. If this trend continues this place will not even resemble what it once was 12 months from now. I am also guessing our traffic will be half what it is now at that time.

BIG DADDY

Just looking at his crystal ball.I think this trend has been in effect far longer than just the last 12 months, more like two years. However, whenever you mention it the mods point to statistical data that says traffic is actually up. Well it may be, but entertaining traffic is way down in my opinion.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 02:56 PM
I think this trend has been in effect far longer than just the last 12 months, more like two years. However, whenever you mention it the mods point to statistical data that says traffic is actually up. Well it may be, but entertaining traffic is way down in my opinion.

Kotter called this trend like 3 years ago or something. I'm not sure it was true then or now. Maybe it is, though. I don't spend as much time here as I used to.

Ultra Peanut
02-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Only you could associate the two. Nobody tried to address the subject more seriously than I did to start the thread.I don't care about you or your mother. I picked a random post to bounce the quote off of, and you flew into a rage. The really stupid part is that you recognized that it was a quote from a movie (which featured black-on-Asian violence), yet you insisted upon taking it personally.

I can see how you'd misunderstand. I've only been posting here for six years.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 03:09 PM
I think this trend has been in effect far longer than just the last 12 months, more like two years. However, whenever you mention it the mods point to statistical data that says traffic is actually up. Well it may be, but entertaining traffic is way down in my opinion.

I heard that. :thumb:

We have been going down hill for awhile now. I think we are approaching a cliff though. I hope I'm wrong. At times recently this place remides me of the Craigslist BB here locally. Who'd a thunk it?

Bootlegged
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Psi pulled the mom card, I was just playing along. :)

I think it started when he got all angry because I didn't feel tax payers should have to foot the astronomical medical bill associated with sex changes. Call me crazy.

I am going to go out on a limb here and we will see how close I am to being accurate. I am guessing our traffic is already slowing here at the planet. I attribute that to mentality of the average poster here now which has changed dramatically over the last year IMO. The best posters are not here much anymore or they come on at night when I don't see them. They are not posting in the daytime. If this trend continues this place will not even resemble what it once was 12 months from now. I am also guessing our traffic will be half what it is now at that time.

BIG DADDY

Just looking at his crystal ball.

Wait - I haven't been around much lately - did someone on her get a sex change or are they wanting one?

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 03:12 PM
Kotter called this trend like 3 years ago or something. I'm not sure it was true then or now. Maybe it is, though. I don't spend as much time here as I used to.

I have mentioned this trend before as well, it has just really gotten worse recently IMO. Actually I would think you would enjoy it more now. No I'm not being sarcastic.

NewChief
02-28-2007, 03:17 PM
I have mentioned this trend before as well, it has just really gotten worse recently IMO. Actually I would think you would enjoy it more now. No I'm not being sarcastic.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Why would I enjoy it more now? Do you think I really give a shit how PC or non-PC people are on here? What you're missing is that I'm AMUSED by your whole schtick. I'm not offended. I'm not hurt. I'm not upset. I'm laughing because it's funny. I comment on it because I think it's funny, just like I think Kotter's constantly claiming to be a Democrat is funny or GoChiefs star wars, or Hootie's Huard love. They're all funny.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 03:17 PM

Now I'm in a rage? ROFL

Ok dude, pipe down and put a little estrogen in your ass. I could care less that we went down the mom road, it's a CP regular occurance these days.

BIG_DADDY
02-28-2007, 03:25 PM
I don't even know what you're talking about. Why would I enjoy it more now? Do you think I really give a shit how PC or non-PC people are on here? What you're missing is that I'm AMUSED by your whole schtick. I'm not offended. I'm not hurt. I'm not upset. I'm laughing because it's funny. I comment on it because I think it's funny, just like I think Kotter's constantly claiming to be a Democrat is funny or GoChiefs star wars, or Hootie's Huard love. They're all funny.

Whatever you say NC. Rock on dude!!!!

sedated
02-28-2007, 04:59 PM
we need another 'this place sucks now' thread

Fairplay
02-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Watch out kiddies, terror awaits!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7KZLDKoV94"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-7KZLDKoV94" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Baby Lee
02-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I suppose if censorship on a message board is so troubling, it would be better for those troubled to find boards with no censorship.
Yeah, it's obvious he's not a 'real fan' of the level of censorship on this board. ROFL ROFL