PDA

View Full Version : Samie Parker

el borracho
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Part A.
Before last season I was pretty hopeful that Samie would develop into a productive WR for us. I have to say, I was pretty disappointed. 41 receptions for 561 yards and 1 touchdown. I think we all agree that Samie isn't a #1 or #2 receiver. Compounding this problem, Samie seemed to have an inordinate amount of drops which makes me think he cannot be a #3 receiver, either. At this point, does Samie even have a spot on the team?

Part B.
I know many of us are hoping to take a WR early in the draft. I imagine that WR would start opposite Kennison. If that is the case, who becomes our #3 receiver? Parker? Hall? Webb? Wilson? Other?

Ari Chi3fs
02-27-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.24hourmuseum.org.uk/content/images/2006_3376.JPG

wutamess
02-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Not No. But HELL NO!

He should've been off the team & out of the NFL last year.

Otter
02-27-2007, 01:20 PM
But he can celebrate a 5 yard reception like he just won the Super Bowl.

Go Sammie. It's your birthday.

Woodrow Call
02-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Answers

1. He needs to go away. Too many drops and gets no seperation.
He's a RFA and I don't expect him back.

2. I expect Webb to be either the #2 or #3 depending on the draft and FA. I like him and so does Herm. I think Hannon is in the mix as well.

Cochise
02-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Someone needs to find all the threads from last offseason, where some people were predicting he would blossom into santana moss, and people with brains knew that he was what he was, a #3 at best.

ck_IN
02-27-2007, 01:38 PM
I would expect him to be back strictly due to numbers and time. We'll probably get at least one WR in the draft but WR's take time to get up to speed. In the meantime Parker and Kennison will be the #2 and #1 WRs for YOUR KC Chiefs.

el borracho
02-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Answers

1. He needs to go away. Too many drops and gets no seperation.
He's a RFA and I don't expect him back.

2. I expect Webb to be either the #2 or #3 depending on the draft and FA. I like him and so does Herm. I think Hannon is in the mix as well.
Now is the time when I really wish we had seen more of Webb last year. 3 receptions for 23 yards and 0 touchdowns is all I know about this kid. Oh, I do remember at least one good kickoff return. That is a bit unsettling if he does step right in to the #2 position.

And somehow I always forget about Hannon. Did he even play last year?

StcChief
02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
but he's gotta take care of his family :rolleyes: now.

He really has had plenty of opportunities.

Time to give Webb a chance. Take a draft pick move on

el borracho
02-27-2007, 01:40 PM
Someone needs to find all the threads from last offseason, where some people were predicting he would blossom into santana moss, and people with brains knew that he was what he was, a #3 at best.
Ah, and isn't that what the offseason is all about here at the planet-finding old predictions and making people feel stupid. ROFL

Cochise
02-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Ah, and isn't that what the offseason is all about here at the planet-finding old predictions and making people feel stupid. ROFL

DOOD STEVE SMITH IS UNDERSIZED! SAMIE = STEVE SMITH!!!!1

Brock
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
SIGN CHARLES ROGERS HES THE BOMB

SNR
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
SIGN CHARLES ROGERS HES THE BOMBPRINT'EM

Cochise
02-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Did all the Parker pimps go the way of the dodo?

wutamess
02-27-2007, 02:50 PM

That's easy. I'm on it.
All I have to do is look in my rep's to find the old threads.

el borracho
02-27-2007, 03:13 PM
That's easy. I'm on it.
All I have to do is look in my rep's to find the old threads.
Wow. That was quick!

FDS
02-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Cut Dante Hall before you even think about Samie Parker. He blocks better than LJ.

PBJ FirstDownSamie PBJ

el borracho
02-28-2007, 02:22 AM
It is difficult to believe that you are serious.

dancing bananas, dancing bananas, dancing bananas ad naseum

Fruit Ninja
02-28-2007, 02:40 AM
wow, i didnt now in the last 17 years, we have not had a 1000 yard reciever that we have drafted. Well, actually we have had 1. That is Joe HOrn but he did it with the saints. lol

got this of the realfootball talk or some shit

How in the world did the Kansas City Chiefs get by without drafting a quality wide receiver over the last 17 years?

That might sound like a silly number, but it's almost completely true. From 1990 to the present day, the Chiefs drafted 20 wide receivers. A total of one of them, Joe Horn, went on to record a 1,000-yard season -- and he did it as a New Orleans Saint.

The second-most successful of this group is Dante Hall, and even he was drafted as a running back. Maybe the Chiefs should start converting more of these guys.

Guru
02-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Maybe the Chiefs should start converting more of these guys.
That has worked well with the safeties we have drafted hasn't it.

Fruit Ninja
02-28-2007, 03:03 AM
That has worked well with the safeties we have drafted hasn't it.
i didnt write that i just copy and pasted the article.