PDA

View Full Version : Joey Harrington for Trent Green???

Vegas_Dave
02-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I always liked Harrington. He is still young and as we saw, give him a better supporting cast of players (Dolphins vs. Lions), he is a good QB.

Just a thought.

JBucc
02-28-2007, 10:52 AM
What makes you think he was good with the Dolphins, exactly?

HolmeZz
02-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Didn't the Dolphins cut Harrington?

Besides, the reason we'd get rid of Green is because of Huard. We don't need another QB.

ChiefsCountry
02-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Harrington had way better receivers in Miami and Detroit than he would here and looked like crap in both places.

chagrin
02-28-2007, 10:54 AM
God dude, HARRINGTON STINKS!

chagrin
02-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I watched that dipshit stinkit up in Detroit for his entire career, save 1 season and then I got to watch him again down here weekly stink it up "with a better supporting cast"

He stinks, let it go

StcChief
02-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey Dolphins ...how about Green for Taylor :p

HemiEd
02-28-2007, 10:57 AM
God dude, HARRINGTON STINKS!

He has pretty well established that I think. He was a good duck though.

King_Chief_Fan
02-28-2007, 10:58 AM
I always liked Harrington. He is still young and as we saw, give him a better supporting cast of players (Dolphins vs. Lions), he is a good QB.

Just a thought.

Well Vegas-
I think the responses so far indicate a NO.
He wasn't good, isn't good, not likely to be good.

TRR
02-28-2007, 11:04 AM
I'd take Harrington in a heartbeat if released. Detroit is Detroit...He was coming into a system where no QB thrives (Kitna had Martz last season), and no protection. Same thing happened in Miami where he had no line. Miami tried numerous QB's last season, and they all looked awful, including Culpepper.

I would give Harrington another chance in KC. At the least, he could be our 3rd string QB behind Huard (that sounds odd) and Croyle.

CupidStunt
02-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Harrington had way better receivers in Miami and Detroit than he would here and looked like crap in both places.

Along with a much inferior running game and offensive line.

alpha_omega
02-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Ehhh...I'd rather have draft pick(s).

chagrin
02-28-2007, 11:18 AM
I'd take Harrington in a heartbeat if released. Detroit is Detroit...He was coming into a system where no QB thrives (Kitna had Martz last season), and no protection. Same thing happened in Miami where he had no line. Miami tried numerous QB's last season, and they all looked awful, including Culpepper.

Bullshit dude, Miami's line was light years better than Detroit's (which still allowed less sacks than we did I think - when Joey played there) and Joey still couldn't hit an open man. You guys are blind blind blind if you didn't see that. To be honest, I don't think you and the others who want this guy ever sayw him actually play, other than highlights. There's something to be said for actually watching the guy play, he sucks.

Secondly, Miami tried 2 QB's last season - okay 3 if you count Cleo Lemmon who looked better than Daunte and Harrington. If you want a Miami QB that bad take him, geesh :shake:

jspchief
02-28-2007, 11:49 AM
So the Dolphins would be willing to get rid of a "good" young QB in exchange for our over the hill QB?

Assuming the ridiculous suggestion that Harrington is good were actually true, why exactly would Miami prefer Green over him?

KCChiefsFan88
02-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Huard, Harrington and Croyle... that would easily be the worst group of QBs in the league.

Herm is really making an effort to create a situation where the Chiefs have the most pathetic passing game in the league next season. I guess he feels then fans would be forced to accept his run the ball every single down offense.

TinyEvel
02-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Harrington is the reason Dolphins beat us 13-10 instead of 31-10. He friggin' sux.
Keep him.