PDA

View Full Version : If we trade trent green,what can we get for him?

chiefs1111
02-28-2007, 03:09 PM
They also just talking on NFL live that the dolphins are intrested in him possibly..... if they get desprate enough,do you think we can get a 2nd rounder?// thats what iam hoping though im sure it would more likely be a 3rd or 4th rounder at best.

crazycoffey
02-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Jock itch, if we're lucky

nah, fourth or fifth my guess.

SPchief
02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
It's not like we have 3-4 threads about this already.

tooge
02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
I think we woluld be real lucky to nab a 4th rounder for Trent. The guy is 37, so whoever grabs him is really only getting him for maybe 2 years, and who wants to give up anything more than a 4th rounder for two years of service out of a guy that stunk it up when he played last year. I say try for any trade at all, if nothing comes in picks then give him up for free, use the $ for a harrington type of guy or draft another project QB like the guy from Missouri State (I think). This type of offense simply needs a custodian to dump to LJ, hit Tony G. on short routes, and hand off to LJ, with an occasional downfield pass. By the way, this is my first post after lurking for a while. If my 2cents suck, sorry.

Direckshun
02-28-2007, 03:26 PM
I think we woluld be real lucky to nab a 4th rounder for Trent. The guy is 37, so whoever grabs him is really only getting him for maybe 2 years, and who wants to give up anything more than a 4th rounder for two years of service out of a guy that stunk it up when he played last year. I say try for any trade at all, if nothing comes in picks then give him up for free, use the $ for a harrington type of guy or draft another project QB like the guy from Missouri State (I think). This type of offense simply needs a custodian to dump to LJ, hit Tony G. on short routes, and hand off to LJ, with an occasional downfield pass. By the way, this is my first post after lurking for a while. If my 2cents suck, sorry.
Welcome.

Vikings are considering releasing Brad Johnson.

So hey, since they're visiting Arrowhead, we might see a revisit of Trent after all.

CupidStunt
02-28-2007, 03:32 PM
The dude stinks. It's not like we're talking about Elway or Montana playing into their late 30's. He's horrible. I'd give up a day two pick to see him as a starter on someone else's team next year.

Halfcan
02-28-2007, 03:36 PM

So we need to hire a janitor for QB?

Rooster
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
Brett Favre for Trent Green.... Straight up trade baby!!