PDA

View Full Version : Woman Teacher at it again.

Rooster
03-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Teacher had sex with 5 teens, police say

CLINTON, South Carolina (AP) -- A middle school teacher accused of having sex with at least five boys -- some of them students at her school -- was arrested, authorities said.

Police began investigating Allenna Williams Ward, 23, after school officials recovered a note containing inappropriate messages, said Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas.

Ward, who is married, had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant :thumb: , from December to this month, according to arrest warrants.

Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said.

Ward was placed on administrative leave with pay last Thursday, acting district Superintendent Laura Koskela said. A message left for the school's principal was not immediately returned Wednesday.

Ward was charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and six counts of lewd acts on a minor, according to arrest warrants. She is being held in jail awaiting a bail hearing, police said.

A phone message left at Ward's home was not returned.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/index.html

Saulbadguy
03-01-2007, 03:09 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/vert.ward.ap.jpg

noa
03-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

DMAC
03-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Those are some interesting eyebrows.

Silock
03-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said.

WHERE ARE THESE "VICTIMS"??????

siberian khatru
03-01-2007, 03:19 PM
CLINTON, South Carolina

Figures.

;)

Phobia
03-01-2007, 03:24 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/03/01/teacher.arrest.ap/vert.ward.ap.jpg

I think they got her drunk and shaved her eyebrows.

Redrum_69
03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
And in related stories, the Bush administration is reviewing the new policy concerning hands on sex education in public schools....

computerhag
03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
You say 'again' like this happens all the time, but I could fill this thread with examples of male teaching predators. I guess this is newsworthy since it's so rare for a woman to do this type of thing. It's not much news when a man does it since every school has a token creepy teen-loving guy. The only 'see underage teen boy' websites out there are for gay men, not for adult women. But there's plenty of underage girl ones.

SPchief
03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
You say 'again' like this happens all the time, but I could fill this thread with examples of male teaching predators. I guess this is newsworthy since it's so rare for a woman to do this type of thing. It's not much news when a man does it since every school has a token creepy teen-loving guy. The only 'see underage teen boy' websites out there are for gay men, not for adult women. But there's plenty of underage girl ones.

:spock:

NewChief
03-01-2007, 03:31 PM
She thought the law was "No Child Left Out of My Behind."

Inspector
03-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Um...Yeah!

I guess.

Most of us on here have some fond memories of a nice lady teacher that we wished had been as "involved" with their students as this one.

Oh...the memories.....

ck_IN
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I probably wouldn't hit it now, but when I was 15 I would've wore her out. Just like those 5 other 15/16 yr olds did.

Redrum_69
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM
"Some of the victims were students at Ward's school, Thomas said."

What would make this story even more news worthy would be the fact if the kids were "home-schooled"...being that its in South Carolina...

NewChief
03-01-2007, 03:38 PM

I agree that it's, obviously, more common with male than female teacher. That being said, it's become increasingly common for females. Maybe it's just perception created by increased media coverage, but it really does seem to be on the rise. Here's a list of female teachers having sex with students from the last few years, btw:
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53859

Redrum_69
03-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Romper Room XXX

ChiTown
03-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Again, I ask, where were these fuggin broads when I was in school? I don't give a fug what her picture looks like, a piece of ass at 14/15 yrs old is a piece of ass.

Redrum_69
03-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Again, I ask, where were these fuggin broads when I was in school? I don't give a fug what her picture looks like, a piece of ass at 14/15 yrs old is a piece of ass.

depending on how old you are they were either ahead of you or behind you in the lunchline

Chief Chief
03-01-2007, 03:51 PM
And in related stories, the Bush administration is reviewing the new policy concerning hands on sex education in public schools....

"After review...we will stay the course!"

ck_IN
03-01-2007, 03:53 PM
I had no idea the list was that long NewChief. That's really sobering.

It's interesting how the sentences vary. The one gal got 12yrs for doing a 14yr old but in another state the same thing netted almost nothing.

Dicky McElephant
03-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Amy McElhenney, 25: Charged with having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old male student, the 25-year-old Hebron High School Spanish teacher and former Miss Texas contestant will not be serving any jail time after a Denton County, Texas, grand jury refused to issue an indictment. While the age of consent in Texas is 17 years, a state law bans sexual relationships between educators and students even if the student is of legal age and the relationship is consensual. She could have faced 20 years in prison if indicted and convicted.

This one is pathetic. He's 18 and she's 25....who really gives a shit.

boogblaster
03-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Where were they with I was young..They were big and fat and hated cum ..Now they jail them for having fun..Oh where were they when I was young ....

BIG_DADDY
03-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Amy McElhenney, 25: Charged with having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old male student, the 25-year-old Hebron High School Spanish teacher and former Miss Texas contestant will not be serving any jail time after a Denton County, Texas, grand jury refused to issue an indictment. While the age of consent in Texas is 17 years, a state law bans sexual relationships between educators and students even if the student is of legal age and the relationship is consensual. She could have faced 20 years in prison if indicted and convicted.

This one is pathetic. He's 18 and she's 25....who really gives a shit.

Agreed, friggen lame.

CupidStunt
03-01-2007, 04:10 PM
With a face like that I'm not surprised she goes after kids.

Rooster
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM
With a face like that I'm not surprised she goes after kids.

She is sneaky cute. :)

Halfcan
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
I bet her husband is proud sh is sucking off little boys in the park.

boogblaster
03-01-2007, 04:39 PM
the mate is always the last to know... bet he wished shed hummed him a few bars at the park....

Slick32
03-01-2007, 06:37 PM

If you had a teacher that wasn't ugly as a bronco's back side when you were in HS and she was willing would you have taken her up on the offer?

Would you have then ratted her out or would you have stood in line for a second shot?

Because we don't hear about the women taking advantage of horny teenage boys doesn't meant that it hasn't been going on all along.

Guru
03-01-2007, 06:47 PM
What is it with these women teachers these days? What, you will never get caught? How stupid can you be?

Bob Dole
03-01-2007, 06:48 PM
This kind of thing is getting out of hand.

Congress needs to look into it.

Count Alex's Losses
03-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I bet she cleans up real nice.

NewChief
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
If you had a teacher that wasn't ugly as a bronco's back side when you were in HS and she was willing would you have taken her up on the offer?

Would you have then ratted her out or would you have stood in line for a second shot?

Because we don't hear about the women taking advantage of horny teenage boys doesn't meant that it hasn't been going on all along.

Ummm... usually "hag" refers to a female. I'm thinking that the poster is a chick.