PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs must be desperate for Season Ticket Buyers!

Logical
03-02-2007, 11:14 AM
ROFL

When they are sending me in San Diego offers of season ticket packages on sale for 2007. This might be a repost of the topic but I doubt too many people 1500 miles or further are buying season ticket packages.

Cochise
03-02-2007, 11:15 AM
They claim to have season ticket holders in all 50 states.

Logical
03-02-2007, 11:16 AM
They claim to have season ticket holders in all 50 states.

Maybe so, my main point is that the days of waiting lists are gone.

Bowser
03-02-2007, 11:20 AM

Wasn't the whole waiting list thing a lie in the first place? I thought it got explained that the only waiting list were for existing season ticket holders to upgrade their tix.

Might be wrong about that, but that's the way I remember it.

hawkchief
03-02-2007, 11:20 AM

They have been gone for quite some time now, actually. Another one of Carl's BS tales uncovered.

Logical
03-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Wasn't the whole waiting list thing a lie in the first place? I thought it got explained that the only waiting list were for existing season ticket holders to upgrade their tix.

That might be true, living out here we don't get the details like I am sure people who live in the area do.

BIG_DADDY
03-02-2007, 11:36 AM
I got that e-mail as well. Hell I don't even know how they got my e-mail address. I have no interest in coming all the way out there while Herm is at the Helm.

dtebbe
03-02-2007, 11:55 AM
ROFL

When they are sending me in San Diego offers of season ticket packages on sale for 2007. This might be a repost of the topic but I doubt too many people 1500 miles or further are buying season ticket packages.

I live in atlanta and have 5 seats. Real fans don't let milage interfere with thier fandom! ROFL

DT

wutamess
03-02-2007, 12:24 PM
No season tickets & $2000 richer.
Yay Me!

BigRedChief
03-02-2007, 12:25 PM

I was on the waiting list from 1992 until 1994 so it did exsist back then.

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Jim wont be a season ticket holder as long as that no talent Larry Johnson is on the team. Can you believe Carl picked that guy? He's a Penn State RB!!!1111one

BIG_DADDY
03-02-2007, 01:19 PM
No season tickets & $2000 richer.
Yay Me!

Can't say I blame you. Obviously you're not a complete mess.

Bowser
03-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Jim wont be a season ticket holder as long as that no talent Larry Johnson is on the team. Can you believe Carl picked that guy? He's a Penn State RB!!!1111one

It's nice having an archivist around here. :D

shaneo69
03-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I got that e-mail as well. Hell I don't even know how they got my e-mail address. I have no interest in coming all the way out there while Herm is at the Helm.

Yeah, I got that e-mail as well from some sales guy named Todd Adams. I e-mailed him back with this response....

"I received your e-mail about buying 2007 season tickets. Please contact me again when Carl is no longer with the organization."

BIG_DADDY
03-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I got that e-mail as well from some sales guy named Todd Adams. I e-mailed him back with this response....

"I received your e-mail about buying 2007 season tickets. Please contact me again when Carl is no longer with the organization."

NICE!!! I should do the same with Herm.

Halfcan
03-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Season tickets used to have value-you could sell your rights, there was a waiting list and high demand.

I really don't see the point of them now-pay ahead and let the Chiefs hold your money for months every year. I have had zero problems getting good tickets and usually just get the cheapest nosebleeds and go sit where I want anyway.

Halfcan
03-02-2007, 04:17 PM
If the Royals do in fact turn it around soon- the Chiefs will have bigger problems peddling those overpriced tickets.

A person could go to 5 to 7 Royals games for 1 Chiefs game.

PinkFloyd
03-02-2007, 04:24 PM
If the Royals do in fact turn it around soon- the Chiefs will have bigger problems peddling those overpriced tickets.

A person could go to 5 to 7 Royals games for 1 Chiefs game.

Exactly... In 2 or 3 years, you will be able to have season tickets at the Chiefs in the upper deck, and be able to be setting on the 50 yard line in the lower level before the game is over...

Halfcan
03-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Exactly... In 2 or 3 years, you will be able to have season tickets at the Chiefs in the upper deck, and be able to be setting on the 50 yard line in the lower level before the game is over...

Yeah we have always moved down in the 3rd quarter when the Kansas fans leave.

Even in close games-fans leave-I have just never understood that??

Royals are at least trying to build a contender-fans that have been pushed away have been coming back. They have young talent and are on the right road. So it seems??

I can't say that about the Chiefs- their act is old. They raise tickets every year and suck every year. You can't look at this team and say-wow what a great core of guys-this is going to be a great team someday. Instead they are bringing in old vets like Nap Harris and Edwards. Hard to get excited about that. They have really had no direction for the last ten years.

PinkFloyd
03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
The Royals is just what the doctor would order to make Carl know that the Chiefs are not KC's team anymore...

Royals need a big year in the next 2-3 years to put a damper in his pocket...

But; people love going to the Chiefs games; and probably will no matter what the prices and record is...

Logical
03-02-2007, 05:33 PM

In the end it looks like I may have been right about him being Leon, not the savior. Does not really matter since we are stuck with Herm.

KCTitus
03-02-2007, 06:26 PM
In the end it looks like I may have been right about him being Leon, not the savior. Does not really matter since we are stuck with Herm.

In the end, you were incorrect...not even close...it's a joke to try to reconcile your evaluation of him to anything even remotely close to what he turned out to be. Was he the greatest RB on turf, nope, but he wasnt the Kijana Carter or Curtis Enis you predicted either.

Let's just agree your anger in that pick was misplaced and move on...

Smed1065
03-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Heck I received two letter in the mail yesterday about season tickets, I live in Atlanta as well.

I guess in case the first one did not show up to play, they had a backup.

Skip Towne
03-02-2007, 06:42 PM
In the end, you were incorrect...not even close...it's a joke to try to reconcile your evaluation of him to anything even remotely close to what he turned out to be. Was he the greatest RB on turf, nope, but he wasnt the Kijana Carter or Curtis Enis you predicted either.

Let's just agree your anger in that pick was misplaced and move on...
Yes, but that made us miss out on Boss Bailey.

Guru
03-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Heck I received two letter in the mail yesterday about season tickets, I live in Atlanta as well.

I guess in case the first one did not show up to play, they had a backup.
Hmmm, I have never received a letter from them. They must have seen my sig.