PDA

View Full Version : Nick

recxjake
03-05-2007, 12:58 PM
http://forums.kansascity.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&msg=83293.1&ctx=128

To: ALL

I'm sure most of you don't care, but I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention what a creep the owner/publisher of Warpaint Illustrated is. Nick's recent brainstorm was to buy the #### and Chiefs Planet. From what I heard, he was offering a subscription to his crappy magazine as payment for the one site. To the other site he made some other ridiculous offer.
This clown needs to leave KC. The people that have been with him for awhile now are starting to question him. His message board is another joke. You actually find yourself feeling sorry for the members who were gullible enough to purchase the premium memberships, which offers information that you can read on other websites for free.
IMO there's 3 good BBS out there. Top of the line. There's a bunch of other good ones, but there are only 3 top dogs. You know 2 of them. The other one might cause a little bit of a rumble, so I won't mention the names of any of them. What I will say is we're all Chief fans. The people on these boards have put a lot of their time & money into their sites. They don't want to sell out to a double crossing snake like Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan.
Right now the fans on all these sites are interested in charity. Nick pretends he's interested, but really all he cares about is himself and the almighty buck. Charging fans to read his speculation is downright stealing. Hopefully one of these days we'll all see Athen where he belongs. Either in jail or out on the streets, penniless.
Some of the remarks he makes about Chiefs fans being uneducated and not even having high school diplomas is another reason why I harbor such animosity towards this pathetic individual. He is a user and a conniver. If you don't believe it, you might want to ask the head guy at Chiefs Planet, to whom Athan has yet to fulfill his financial obligation.
Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan: Just go away. You make us sick.

Mile High Mania
03-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Phobia is KingDamon!

recxjake
03-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Continued...

Do any of you remember Phobia? The guy did a ton of work on the WPI site and never really got what was promised to him by Nick. Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan belongs behind bars. He failed at his XXL project, he failed at his insurance biz as well. God knows how many of his other endevors have crashed and burned. A liar and a loser would be the best way to describe the chiefsinsider (Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan)

Halfcan
03-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I met K<ing Diamond once in a Dallas record store. It was before anyone knew him and he just wal,ked in with ful,l, make up and leather. It was about 100 degrees out so he really looked like a freek.

Weird dude.

Oh yeah and this is the only Chiefs site that counts!!

AustinChief
03-05-2007, 01:55 PM
If you don't believe it, you might want to ask the head guy at Chiefs Planet, to whom Athan has yet to fulfill his financial obligation.
Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan: Just go away. You make us sick.

Hey.. I thought I was the head guy here!

Phobia
03-05-2007, 01:55 PM
FWIW, I don't have anything to do with this stuff.

Iowanian
03-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Who is this Autismchief guy? Join date indicates he's been here a while.

dirk digler
03-05-2007, 01:57 PM
FWIW, I don't have anything to do with this stuff.

Sure you don't :)

Ebolapox
wait, wasn't that autismchief guy the spanish dude?!?

chagrin
What the hell?

Phobia
03-05-2007, 01:59 PM

Heh. Somebody's not paying attention.

Mile High Mania
03-05-2007, 02:02 PM

Who's the noob? :p

Mr. Plow
03-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Phobia is the man.

At least that's what he tells us.

Phobia
03-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Most people like the town idiot. How can you dislike a moron like myself? It's really hard to do.

BigRedChief
03-05-2007, 03:23 PM
It was the jaggerbombs. While you were out we forged some papers and now you are just a figurehead.

BigRedChief
03-05-2007, 03:36 PM
WTF is King Damon?

JBucc
03-05-2007, 03:40 PM
WTF is King Damon?Whoever he is must worship Damon Huard as a king. Do we have anyone here like that?:hmmm:

Count Zarth
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Smells like JD.

Mr. Plow
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Most people like the town idiot. How can you dislike a moron like myself? It's really hard to do.

I agree. That's why I'm so popular.