PDA

View Full Version : Will KU play...

acesn8s
03-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Belmont in the first round of the NCAA Tournament?
And what would happen if they do?

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2007, 08:48 AM
....they'd lose by 40 points. Mark it down.

:rolleyes:

Brock
03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Keep talking, haters.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Talk shit all you want; but I would HATE to be KU's first round opponent this year. Could very well be the worst ass whipping in NCAA tournament history.

Skip Towne
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Talk shit all you want; but I would HATE to be KU's first round opponent this year. Could very well be the worst ass whipping in NCAA tournament history.
I hope it is ORU.

RockChalk
03-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I hope it is ORU.

it won't be ORU. they will be a 12-13 seed.

it doesn't really matter who it is. as a 16 seed, they will get absolutely crushed. +30 points.

Skip Towne
03-06-2007, 09:27 AM

it doesn't really matter who it is. as a 16 seed, they will get absolutely crushed. +30 points.
A team with a lot of white boys?

Reerun_KC
03-06-2007, 09:29 AM
A team with a lot of white boys?

I dont think Duke will be seeded that low.

boogblaster
03-06-2007, 09:34 AM
KU showed that they can come back against a good team...They are as good as any team out there..So its 50-50 ....

ROYC75
03-06-2007, 10:31 AM

The satisfaction of watching you :sulk: (weep'n ) around because KU blew them out........ :D

BTW, Don't you have an exhaust pipe to go suck on ? :hmmm:

acesn8s
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
I think that I heard alot of these same things being said about Bradley 12 months ago.

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2007, 10:56 AM
I think that I heard alot of these same things being said about Bradley 12 months ago.

Do you have to work at being a dick, or does it just come naturally? :rolleyes:

Troy1220
03-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Oh, I get it...Belmont has a "B" in it...ha ha ha ha! Haven't heard that one before...did you go to Byaaaaaatch State University.

Troy

Bearcat
03-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Once again, I hope you're able to use your in-depth trend analysis at work, so you can get those Quarter Pounders ready for all the red cars as they enter the parking lot.

Oh, I get it...Belmont has a "B" in it...ha ha ha ha! Haven't heard that one before...did you go to Byaaaaaatch State University.

Troy

:)

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Belmont starts with "B", like Bucknell and Bradley. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the national media before. Because that's what they've been saying, right? Isn't it? That they could lose to another team that starts with "B", just like Bucknell and Bradley? And, and yet you've taken that and used it to insult Kansas on this message board. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!

Lzen
03-06-2007, 11:20 AM

What is your team? I mean, if you're gonna pull this weak, lame, and old smack, we should at least know who is your team. Are you one of those dumbass MU fans who bought a Bucknell t-shirt?

CoMoChief
03-06-2007, 11:20 AM

Belmont doesn't have 2 NBA prospects like Bradley did.

This year's KU team have won some close games under pressure. They're not freshman anymore and they have seen just about everything that has been thrown at them

KU will blow them out. And there wont be anymore talk about the killer B's. That seems to be MU's only piece of ammo.

eazyb81
03-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Belmont doesn't have 2 NBA prospects like Bradley did.

This year's KU team have won some close games under pressure. They're not freshman anymore and they have seen just about everything that has been thrown at them

KU will blow them out. And there wont be anymore talk about the killer B's. That seems to be MU's only piece of ammo.

Oh please....how many NBA prospects did Bucknell have? What about Oral Roberts?

Just suck it up and admit that KU choked last year - it's embarrassing watching KU fans try and play down the Bradley game.

Ebolapox
03-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Do you have to work at being a dick, or does it just come naturally? :rolleyes:

one could say the same about KU fans... a more arrogant bunch of elitist assholes couldn't be found

FTR, I don't give a sh*t about any college team, really... I kinda like a few teams, but can't really get into things since all the really good players go pro after a year or so... like the nba, I'm a fan of different players rather than one team...

so a KU fan whining about another fan being a dick is laughable--y'all are known worldwide for your arrogant prickishness

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2007, 11:32 AM

Just suck it up and admit that KU choked last year - it's embarrassing watching KU fans try and play down the Bradley game.
Live in the past much?

one could say the same about KU fans... a more arrogant bunch of elitist assholes couldn't be found

FTR, I don't give a sh*t about any college team, really... I kinda like a few teams, but can't really get into things since all the really good players go pro after a year or so... like the nba, I'm a fan of different players rather than one team...

so a KU fan whining about another fan being a dick is laughable--y'all are known worldwide for your arrogant prickishness

If you see me being an arrogant dick as a KU fan, you might have a point....until then, it's you that is whining.

eazyb81
03-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Live in the past much?

The Oral Roberts game was more recent than the Bradley game.

Ebolapox
Live in the past much?

If you see me being an arrogant dick as a KU fan, you might have a point....until then, it's you that is whining.

wait, is that you or your son posting in this thread?? cause after all, a 12 year old who cusses like a sailor and is in astronaut training (wearing diapers still?) is a perfect addition to the planet

Reerun_KC

Call it what you want, but has your team ever went to back to back final fours then an elite 8?

Love these fans, Bringing the Bradley and Bucknell smack...

Why doesnt your team make the tourney? That should be the question to ask?

eazyb81
03-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Call it what you want, but has your team ever went to back to back final fours then an elite 8?

Love these fans, Bringing the Bradley and Bucknell smack...

Why doesnt your team make the tourney? That should be the question to ask?

Isn't this a KU thread? Why are you trying to change the subject?

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2007, 11:37 AM
wait, is that you or your son posting in this thread?? cause after all, a 12 year old who cusses like a sailor and is in astronaut training (wearing diapers still?) is a perfect addition to the planet

Who's your team again, Mr. Dick? :rolleyes:

Lzen
03-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Live in the past much?

Yeah, they like to live in the selective past. They don't mention the 3 seasons before those last 2 tourney losses. 2 Final Fours and 1 Elite Eight doesn't bode well for their smack.

Ebolapox
03-06-2007, 11:38 AM

reading comprehension problems, mr. duplicity?

go on and make another multiple account to insult anti-KU fans if you want--it seems to be your M.O.

Lzen
03-06-2007, 11:39 AM

He doesn't have a team. It's easier for them to throw smack that way. Then you can't throw it back on their team. :rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
Isn't this a KU thread? Why are you trying to change the subject?

Sure is a KU thread, but when you are bringing your weak history lesson smack, we have to put you back in your place...

Mr. Kotter
Yeah, they like to live in the selective past. They don't mention the 3 seasons before those last 2 tourney losses. 2 Final Fours and 1 Elite Eight doesn't bode well for their smack.

I've learned you take the good with the bad...KU fans have had their share of heartbreak to be sure, but the pantywaist sniveling by MU-KSU-OU-NU-ISU-and-other-wannabee-Big12 champs is pretty pathetic, really. :rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
03-06-2007, 11:41 AM
reading comprehension problems, mr. duplicity?

go on and make another multiple account to insult anti-KU fans if you want--it seems to be your M.O.

No problems at all, thanks for asking. I just enjoy emphasizing your idiocy.

Somebody shit in your Wheaties this morning? Or you just a founding member of the "Anti-KU Dickmunchers Club?"

CosmicPal
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM

Honestly, if you didn't give a sh*t, you wouldn't even bother to post. But, you did- and that, my friend, makes YOU arrogant.

Is that right. I'll call my friend in Surabaya and see if KU is known for their "prickishness" there. I'll then give a ring out to my uncle in Vancouver and see if KU is known for their "prickishness" there too.

Ebolapox
03-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Somebody shit in your Wheaties this morning? Or you just a founding member of the "Anti-KU Dickmunchers Club?"

naw, there are many more KU haters out there--if you all as a whole weren't up on a self-appointed mountaintop of superiority, there would be no reason to knock you off of your perch

eazyb81
03-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Sure is a KU thread, but when you are bringing your weak history lesson smack, we have to put you back in your place...

So what is "weak" about it? Am I making anything up? If so, please correct me; if not, you should probably just keep your mouth shut.

I would imagine even the most hardcore KU fans would admit the team has choked the last two NCAA tourneys, so I fail to see where you are coming from.

CosmicPal
03-06-2007, 11:44 AM
naw, there are many more KU haters out there--if you all as a whole weren't up on a self-appointed mountaintop of superiority, there would be no reason to knock you off of your perch

Jealously always begets stupidity.

Reerun_KC
03-06-2007, 11:45 AM

4 National Championships, 12 Final Fours, 50 Conference Championships..

Yeah that is pretty much self-appointed mountaintop of superiority displayed on the hardwood...

Not my fault you attended a different school.

Reerun_KC
03-06-2007, 11:46 AM
So what is "weak" about it? Am I making anything up? If so, please correct me; if not, you should probably just keep your mouth shut.

I would imagine even the most hardcore KU fans would admit the team has choked the last two NCAA tourneys, so I fail to see where you are coming from.

The did choke the last to years, So what? At least they went and had the opportunity to choke unlike your school...

But if you want to talk history? How about the 3 years before the first round losses?

Your selective drivel is unbecoming...

Lzen
03-06-2007, 11:48 AM

Tell us what exactly we have said that makes you say that. Is it because we are passionate about our team and follow them? Is it because we know our team is good and we discuss that? I mean, let's be realistic here. Should we not mention the fact that KU basketball is a perennial power house? Those things are not arrogance. Those are just the facts about the team we follow. It seems to me that some people can't stand others enjoying their team's success and discussing it.

CoMoChief
03-06-2007, 11:53 AM

Exactly when did ORU play KU in the tourney?

Lzen
03-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Exactly when did ORU play KU in the tourney?

I think he's confusing that game earlier this season. For the record, I will admit that KU choked against Bucknell and Bradley. You could tell they were nervous against Bradley. As for the Oral Roberts loss early this season, that was just fluke. KU was playing up or down to their competition earlier in the season. That was the case with ORU. Plus, Sasha Kaun was out with an injury at that time. KU didn't have a big man that could adequately defend ORU's star big man (don't remember his name). IMO, if the 2 teams played again, KU would throttle them.

Braincase
03-06-2007, 12:17 PM
He doesn't have a team. It's easier for them to throw smack that way. Then you can't throw it back on their team. :rolleyes:

Hey, just because his team isn't on the same page as the Jayhawks, doesn't mean they don't deserve their own lauds. Everybody wins in the Special Olympics.

Bearcat
03-06-2007, 12:22 PM

If we say it's an unacceptable loss, we're arrogant and don't know how good we have it... if we rationalize it as a bunch of young & cocky kids, we're embarrassing ourselves.

Bowser
03-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey, hey, HEY! You guys are sounding like a buch of gawddamned Broncos fans in here! Don't make me put on the heavy boots.

March Madness! CATCH IT!!!

ChiefsCountry
03-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Well it would be funny as hell if they did play Belmont Bruins, doubt KU would lose but it would put alot of interest in a 1 & 16 game.

FishingRod
03-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Each and every tournament teams "Choke" and or teams play over their heads. That is what makes the tourney great. Who didn't find the George Mason run compelling last year? As far as the smack of KU choking, yes the last two years were embarrassing. On the other hand if your own team wasn't considered as good as those teams KU "Choked" to, as evidenced by not being invited to the tourney or in some cases even the NIT... Your Kung-foo is weak indeed.

Saulbadguy
03-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Each and every tournament teams "Choke" and or teams play over their heads. That is what makes the tourney great. Who didn't find the George Mason run compelling last year? As far as the smack of KU choking, yes the lat two years were embarrassing. On the other hand if your own team wasn't considered as good as those teams KU "Choked" to, as evidenced by not being invited to the tourney or in some cases even the NIT... Your Kung-foo is weak indeed.
I agree, it is the same as us Chief fans laughing at Denver or Oakland or San Diego losing in the playoffs when we can't even make it out of the first round...or in most years, can't even make it.

Brock
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM
I agree, it is the same as us Chief fans laughing at Denver or Oakland or San Diego losing in the playoffs when we can't even make it out of the first round...or in most years, can't even make it.

Especially when you're a former Denver or Oakland or San Diego fan.

FishingRod
03-06-2007, 01:51 PM

Yep It sucks.

Saulbadguy
03-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Especially when you're a former Denver or Oakland or San Diego fan.
Yay! GO COLTS!

Guru
03-06-2007, 02:58 PM

Umm, I remember this team from Holy Cross...

ArrowheadHawk
03-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Umm, I remember this team from Holy Cross...
uhm, i think the team that beat them went on to the final four if im not wrong

sedated
03-06-2007, 05:01 PM

damn right, bitch!

I'd rather brag about my team's success then whine about a better team's arrogant fans

Ari Chi3fs
03-06-2007, 05:22 PM
The View from the top of the mountain is great.

Lzen
03-06-2007, 09:43 PM
Here's a little something I found to make all you KU haters whine some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2y_ed_3Wks

Saulbadguy
03-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Here's a little something I found to make all you KU haters whine some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2y_ed_3Wks
Wow, impressive Windows Movie Maker/MSPaint skills.

CoMoChief
03-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Wow, impressive Windows Movie Maker/MSPaint skills.

Like you wouldnt post something like that if KSU won the Big12 Season Championship in bball. :p

Ari Chi3fs
03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
The View from the top of the mountain is great.

I like when one of my bad ass posts shuts down a solid thread for over 4 hours due to badassness.

jjjayb
03-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Belmont starts with "B", like Bucknell and Bradley. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the national media before. Because that's what they've been saying, right? Isn't it? That they could lose to another team that starts with "B", just like Bucknell and Bradley? And, and yet you've taken that and used it to insult Kansas on this message board. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!

Watch family guy much? Big fan of Stewie are we?

Guru
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
uhm, i think the team that beat them went on to the final four if im not wrong
Just saying don't get too excited about playing a 16 seed. We were almost the first 1 seed to lose to one. With our recent performances in March, I am not thinking low on any opponent.

acesn8s
03-07-2007, 02:44 AM
WOW! I just wanted to create coversation, you know, a little joke. Ha ha. Let's talk of the irony. Would KU even notice? How much attention the media would give to the situation. But I guess some KU fans are still a little touchy about the subject.

dr00d
03-07-2007, 02:57 AM
I honestly don't see them losing in the first round this year. Now getting through the second round...that might be a problem.

KU has played a lot of sloppy shit basketball at times over the last four weeks and you are kidding yourself if you think that slop will get them through better than average teams in the tournament.

acesn8s
03-07-2007, 03:06 AM
I honestly don't see them losing in the first round this year. Now getting through the second round...that might be a problem.

KU has played a lot of sloppy shit basketball at times over the last four weeks and you are kidding yourself if you think that slop will get them through better than average teams in the tournament.I think your right about the sloppy play against the weak North teams. I thought they would lose Sat. but that was a pretty good comeback. Perhaps Texas and the Big XII tourney will wake them up a bit.

Guru
03-07-2007, 03:08 AM
I think your right about the sloppy play against the weak North teams. I thought they would lose Sat. but that was a pretty good comeback. Perhaps Texas and the Big XII tourney will wake them up a bit.

ONe can only hope. They have a decent winning streak going right now too.

acesn8s
03-07-2007, 03:15 AM
ONe can only hope. They have a decent winning streak going right now too.What is really scary is that I'm starting to thik they might be good. I thought that the last two years too.

Guru
03-07-2007, 03:32 AM
What is really scary is that I'm starting to thik they might be good. I thought that the last two years too.
Yeah, I purposely did not invest myself in KU Bball this year just for that very reason.

Reerun_KC
03-07-2007, 08:07 AM

KU has played a lot of sloppy shit basketball at times over the last four weeks and you are kidding yourself if you think that slop will get them through better than average teams in the tournament.

It sucks when KU plays sloppy shit basketball and winds, Actually KU you played KSU twice during that span.

You now calling KSU a sloppy shit basketball team?

Skip Towne
03-07-2007, 08:33 AM
When was the last time Mizzou wet to the Final Four? Oh wait, they've NEVER been there. So their fans have nothing to say.....except try to bring down their betters.

Lzen
03-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Just saying don't get too excited about playing a 16 seed. We were almost the first 1 seed to lose to one. With our recent performances in March, I am not thinking low on any opponent.

You are right. KU isn't the only team in recent years to be a #1 seed and struggle to beat a #16 seed. One of these days, it will happen. That's why they have to be ready to play smart and play hard for every game in the tournament. Never take an opponent lightly.

Lzen
03-07-2007, 09:12 AM

ROFL Dude, you're a moron. KU has blown out a lot of opponents in recent weeks. If you call that sloppy, shit basketball then I would say your basketball knowledge is about the same level as a rock.

ROYC75
03-07-2007, 09:13 AM
When was the last time Mizzou wet to the Final Four? Oh wait, they've NEVER been there. So their fans have nothing to say.....except try to bring down their betters.

Oh come on, knock it off, they have a right to continue living in Fantasy Land ...........

Reerun_KC
03-07-2007, 10:17 AM
ROFL Dude, you're a moron. KU has blown out a lot of opponents in recent weeks. If you call that sloppy, shit basketball then I would say your basketball knowledge is about the same level as a rock.

Hey Rocks need love too you know...

sedated
03-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I think your right about the sloppy play against the weak North teams.

KU's last 8 games against the North:

Iowa State win by 37
@ KSU win by 9
Nebraska win by 53
@ Colorado win by 29
@ MIzzou win by 18
KSU win by 27
@ Nebraska win by 20 (including up 43-8 in 1st)
Colorado win by 23

real sloppy

Lzen
03-07-2007, 02:02 PM

I think your right about the sloppy play against the weak North teams. I thought they would lose Sat. but that was a pretty good comeback. Perhaps Texas and the Big XII tourney will wake them up a bit.

KU's last 8 games against the North:

Iowa State win by 37
@ KSU win by 9
Nebraska win by 53
@ Colorado win by 29
@ MIzzou win by 18
KSU win by 27
@ Nebraska win by 20 (including up 43-8 in 1st)
Colorado win by 23

real sloppy

Owned

Chiefs Pantalones
03-07-2007, 02:17 PM
There is no way KU loses in the first round this year. I have a feeling a #1 seed will lose this year though to a 16 seed team.

In the 64 it's all about the matchups, though. I feel good about KU's chances this year.

Bearcat
03-07-2007, 04:00 PM

:spock:

Why would Texas be a wake up call? They didn't play sloppy/bad in the first half. If Texas had shot only 50% on 3s in the first half (7/14 instead of 12/14), the game would have been tied at halftime.

As already stated, they're blowing out teams they're supposed to beat, with the exception of OU... and they're winning games they don't historically win (going back several years for Kansas); which are the games where we blow a big lead (OU) and the games where the other team shoots 400% for 3s (UT). If anything, I'm worried that they'll get cocky if they win the Big 12 Tournament.

Spott
03-07-2007, 06:08 PM
4 National Championships, 12 Final Fours, 50 Conference Championships..

Actually, KU has 2 championships. 52 and 88.

Reerun_KC
03-07-2007, 06:50 PM

Throwing the 22 and 23 season in there..

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 01:59 AM
:spock:

Why would Texas be a wake up call? They didn't play sloppy/bad in the first half. If Texas had shot only 50% on 3s in the first half (7/14 instead of 12/14), the game would have been tied at halftime.

As already stated, they're blowing out teams they're supposed to beat, with the exception of OU... and they're winning games they don't historically win (going back several years for Kansas); which are the games where we blow a big lead (OU) and the games where the other team shoots 400% for 3s (UT). If anything, I'm worried that they'll get cocky if they win the Big 12 Tournament.The reason that Texas shot that high of percentage beyond the 3 point line was because of the sloppy defensive play of KU. Hell' I could have made those shots being that wide open.

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 02:04 AM
Throwing the 22 and 23 season in there..So bow down and kiss the feet of the team that has won 1 championship in 55 years?

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:08 AM
What time does the Big XII tourney start? And whose first to play?

Skip Towne
03-08-2007, 08:12 AM
What time does the Big XII tourney start? And whose first to play?
I know but I won't tell you.

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:19 AM
I know but I won't tell you.Thank You kind sir.

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Does KU get the winner of the Missouri/Baylor game?

sedated
03-08-2007, 08:41 AM
The reason that Texas shot that high of percentage beyond the 3 point line was because of the sloppy defensive play of KU. Hell' I could have made those shots being that wide open.

you are a f*cking moron

sedated
03-08-2007, 08:41 AM

do you even watch basketball?

Brock
03-08-2007, 08:43 AM

LMAO at these dumbshit haters.

Lzen
03-08-2007, 08:43 AM

Judging by his comments in this thread, I would guess no.

Skip Towne
03-08-2007, 08:44 AM
No

Mr. Kotter
03-08-2007, 08:45 AM

ROFL

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:45 AM
do you even watch basketball?I've been busy this week. I was hoping to watch MU get thier aces spanked by KU again. Wishful thinking I guess.

Lzen
03-08-2007, 08:51 AM
KU gets the winner of ISU/OU.

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:54 AM
KU gets the winner of ISU/OU.I hope that ISU wins that way I can give a friend of mine more crap after KU whips thier ace. Again wishful thinking.

ROYC75
03-08-2007, 08:56 AM

:hmmm: So any National Championships won before the NCAA was born are null and void ? :rolleyes: :shake:

ROYC75
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM

WOW, Nice one Mr Basketball ! ROFL

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 09:03 AM
WOW, Nice one Mr Basketball ! ROFLI am sorry if i haven't taken the time to learn the post season schedule of all 336 NCAA Division I basketball teams. BLOW ME!!!

Skip Towne
03-08-2007, 09:16 AM
I am sorry if i haven't taken the time to learn the post season schedule of all 336 NCAA Division I basketball teams. BLOW ME!!!
I had an idea you were after gay sex all along. Now I'm sure.

Reerun_KC
03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
I am sorry if i haven't taken the time to learn the post season schedule of all 336 NCAA Division I basketball teams. BLOW ME!!!

Actually it probably wouldnt hurt for you to sit down and learn a little history about all the regional teams that you are trying to run smack on.

Your banter is uneducated and unintelligent. You bring weak pathetic, casual fan smack with zero credibility...

Please do ISU, MU, KSU, KU or any other Big XII team a great big favor and just stop breathing....

Sincerely,
Big XII fans

Skip Towne
03-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Actually it probably wouldnt hurt for you to sit down and learn a little history about all the regional teams that you are trying to run smack on.

Your banter is uneducated and unintelligent. You bring weak pathetic, casual fan smack with zero credibility...

Please do ISU, MU, KSU, KU or any other Big XII team a great big favor and just stop breathing....

Sincerely,
Big XII fans
Yeah, all that and he's a dumbass too.

Lzen
03-08-2007, 09:22 AM

Mr. acesn8s, I would like to give you a little advice. If you are going to throw out some smack on a bb in which there are many fans of a particular team, you should at least know what you are talking about. Your credibility has taken a big hit in this thread. Now, I don't think you're really a bad guy. I just think perhaps you are a bit misguided.

Many n00bs before you have had to learn this same lesson the hard way. Some have simply wussed out and left. Others have learned from it and gone on to become solid members of this bb. It is my hope that you will be one of the latter. ;)

Brock
03-08-2007, 09:23 AM

If you're going to talk about the big 12, at least act like you know anything at all about the big 12. Are you 12 years old or something?

Saulbadguy
03-08-2007, 09:26 AM

Sincerely,
Big XII fans
Oh the irony...

Chiefs Pantalones
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
KU gets the winner of ISU/OU.

Do you think we have a better chance against Indiana State or Ohio? Who would you rather play?

Lzen
03-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Do you think we have a better chance against Indiana State or Ohio? Who would you rather play?

I think they will blow out either one. :p

Saulbadguy
03-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Here is the latest hot button topic. Courtside seats?

http://blogs.cjonline.com/uploads/2007/images/Wittig-at-KU.jpg

Lzen
03-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Here is the latest hot button topic. Courtside seats?

http://blogs.cjonline.com/uploads/2007/images/Wittig-at-KU.jpg

WTF? Shouldn't that prick be in jail or something?

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Mr. acesn8s, I would like to give you a little advice. If you are going to throw out some smack on a bb in which there are many fans of a particular team, you should at least know what you are talking about. Your credibility has taken a big hit in this thread. Now, I don't think you're really a bad guy. I just think perhaps you are a bit misguided.

Many n00bs before you have had to learn this same lesson the hard way. Some have simply wussed out and left. Others have learned from it and gone on to become solid members of this bb. It is my hope that you will be one of the latter. ;)Mr. Lzen, thank you for your insight. However, contrary to popular belief I am a Big XII fan and root for KU to win 99% of the time. I do not think they are the greatest team to ever exist though. Some KU fans are such homers that they lose sight of reality. Just like Nebraska football fans who think Callahan will take them back to the glory days of Tom Osbourne, some KU fans rely on hopes and dreams to wash away the bitter taste of recent failure in the NCAA Tournament. I try to keep my feet grounded but that seems to mean that I am a KU hater. Well I am not. I am an ACC hater. Can't stand them. Any of them. I also have a strong distaste for the SEC. I did not attend any Big XII school so I do not have the traditional bond share by Alum. I will poke fun at anything that seems to need it and yes that includes the Chiefs. I have no plans on leaving. I would much rather argue with the boneheads on this BB than with my GF. At least way I don't get sent to the couch. So call me what you will just don't call late for dinner.

Reerun_KC
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I would much rather argue with the boneheads on this BB than with my GF. At least way I don't get sent to the couch. So call me what you will just don't call late for dinner.

Boneheads? I see Saul has made and appearance, I am sure he would like to argue Basketball IQ with you...

Lzen
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM
acesm8s,
I, too, am not a KU alum. But I am a big KU fan. But I try to be realistic. Still, I don't think the "B" team smack is funny. Difference of opinion, I guess. Frankly, I wish KU would get a "B" team this year and blow them out so that the joke would die.

Lzen
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM
BTW, I saw that your girl was on the other night. She sounds like a keeper. ;)

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 10:28 AM
acesm8s,
I, too, am not a KU alum. But I am a big KU fan. But I try to be realistic. Still, I don't think the "B" team smack is funny. Difference of opinion, I guess. Frankly, I wish KU would get a "B" team this year and blow them out so that the joke would die.Same here. It was on my mind because of a conversation I had with yet another KU fan. He isn't as anal as some others are though.

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 10:33 AM
BTW, I saw that your girl was on the other night. She sounds like a keeper. ;)Thank you. You might be right.

ROYC75
03-08-2007, 10:53 AM

Uh, you must be talking to GoChiefs, he's your style. Send him a PM, he's looking for new meat to eat.