PDA

View Full Version : Holy F**k I'm tired

Over-Head
03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
The boy eats his weight every 2 damn hours. Starting at midnight :banghead:
No friggen wonder you people warned me to get sleep BEFORE the baby showed up.:deevee:
Other than that hes now 5 weeks old, 13 lbs, and grew 3 inches after leaving the hospital.
And Im loving every damn min of it
:)

Mile High Mania
03-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Welcome to midnight and after feedings!

Five weeks old... so the diaper experience has really become interesting in the last two weeks. Enjoy. Have you been pissed on yet? If not... it will happen at least once.

Donger
03-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Welcome to midnight and after feedings!

Five weeks old... so the diaper experience has really become interesting in the last two weeks. Enjoy. Have you been pissed on yet? If not... it will happen at least once.

Yep. "And God suddenly put odor into the poo-poo."

My son actually peed in my wife's mouth once. I woke up the sound of her laughing and asked what was so funny. I'm glad she thought it was amusing. I wouldn't have.

Mile High Mania
03-06-2007, 06:54 PM

My son actually peed in my wife's mouth once. I woke up the sound of her laughing and asked what was so funny. I'm glad she thought it was amusing. I wouldn't have.

Wow... not really sure what to say, guess there's something to be said about getting too close to the cute baby in the middle of a diaper change.

Gross.

Extra Point
03-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting!

Way to go, percussionist! Before too long, you'll be jamming with him! That will make everything worthwhile!!!

Skip Towne
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I told you he would brighten up your life. The lights are on all night.

big nasty kcnut
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM
just remember when stressed go to the shead and open your mind.

Over-Head
03-08-2007, 03:14 PM
He sit's on my lap now while I warm up a bit and do some double kick patterns :thumb:
At first I thought the "sharp" sound of the cymbals might bother him, but NOPE! My boy's a born drummer :D

" Have you been pissed on yet? "
He got me the first time at 4 days old
And crapped all over the Mrs the other day as she was about to give him a bath :evil:

Over-Head
03-08-2007, 03:17 PM
just remember when stressed go to the shead and open your mind.
;)

seclark
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM

my grandaughter puked in my mouth once. my son started laughing and said it was breast milk.
sec

Fish
03-08-2007, 03:24 PM
my grandaughter puked in my mouth once. my son started laughing and said it was breast milk.
sec

Daughter did that too me.... it was pretty nasty... all spoiled milk tasting... I started laughing, but nearly puked on her right back...

bogie
03-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Daughter did that too me.... it was pretty nasty... all spoiled milk tasting... I started laughing, but nearly puked on her right back...

Yea, I got puke on me and in me more times than I can recall. My daughter convinced me early on that she is going to be an only child.

bogie
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
No friggen wonder you people warned me to get sleep BEFORE the baby showed up.:deevee:
Other than that hes now 5 weeks old, 13 lbs, and grew 3 inches after leaving the hospital.

Hang in there man. It gets better, then worse, then better, then worse, then better and so on and so on.

Mr. Plow
03-08-2007, 03:41 PM

You should try a new born & a 11 month old. I'm still trying to recover now as they are 1 & 2. I long for the days that I'm dead.....